Dance Moms Next Generation

By jadelovesgymnastics

37 years,10 months,3 weeks and 2 days ago Abby Lee Miller gave birth to a beautiful baby girl;gorgeous brown... More

Characters
New Season New Star CHAPTER ONE
Mama Drama CHAPTER TWO
Friday CHAPTER THREE
The First Competition CHAPTER FOUR
Wacky week CHAPTER FIVE
Land of the forgotten CHAPTER SIX
Crazy Competition CHAPTER SEVEN
Aching Ankles CHAPTER EIGHT
Olivia's Back CHAPTER NINE
Commercial Part 1 CHAPTER ELEVEN
Commercial Part 2 CHAPTER TWELVE
3 weeks to go CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Sloppy mess CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Get your act together CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Costumes CHAPTER SIXTEEN
C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Float like a butterfly Sting like A-bee CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
Thank you
Hit it harder CHAPTER NINETEEN
Homework Disaster CHAPTER TWENTY
Beloved Ballet CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Last Day Stress CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
Competition strucks the west CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
No Clowning Around๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
NICKNAMES
Hi guys (NOT A CHAPTER)

Competition Blues CHAPTER TEN

271 6 1
By jadelovesgymnastics

Madeline's POV
I wake up to my buzzing alarm clock.
I am so tired!
I sluggishly get off my bed and take a shower.I then wear a  DLDC  T-Shirt and the team competition trousers while tying  the team jacket around my waist.I pack my hair in a ponytail putting a headband on it for finishing touches.

"Madeline, Natalie come down to eat,we are going in ten minutes." Mum shouts from downstairs.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast with Natalie , then we head out the door and enter the car , then drive to the studio.

When we get to the studio, we load our things to the bus then enter the studio and rehearse our solos and the duet.

"The competition is today, make sure you are on your A-Game today ." Mrs Dia tells us after we are done running each number.

"Lets Go !!" Mrs D then says pointing at the door signaling us to go on the bus.

We enter on the bus and I sit at the back next to Olivia and Nadia.

We get to the competition and I change to my costume.It's a pink leotard with a light pink ballet skirt and I have a pink headpiece.

Maddie's POV
I start to put Madeline's makeup and she starts to throw a tantrum.

Oh gosh! We actually don't have time for this, her solo is in thirty minutes.

"Madeline, please let me fix your hair"I said putting my hand on her hair.

"No don't touch it!" She says swatting my hand away.

"Okay let me just keep one more pin." I say pushing a pin in.

"Noooooo,it's hurting me!" Madeline shouts in anger.

"Madeline! What is wrong with you, I can not and will not deal with this attitude, so behave!" I scold her as she begrudgingly allows me put in one more pin.

Madeline then walks to the other side of the dressing room and starts to arrange her makeup box.Dianna walks up to where she is.

"Madeline could please do your leap into the atittude turn and see if the hair stays in." She says to her.
Madeline does not budge.

"Please "Dia says trying to plead with her.

Madeline violently drops the mascara and does what she was asked to do then walks to another corner of the room to sit.

Oh my goodness! That was so rude .

Olivia's POV
I'm getting ready for my solo backstage and all the girls had good costumes I guess the moms did a good job on costumes .
I was the second to the last person to compete my solo.
The announcer calls me to the stage. I peform my solo when I'm done, I see Mum clapping over her head so I know I did good .

                                ****
It is time for the duets and I was helping Madeline and Nadia for theirs.

"This is act number 165 Madeline and Nadia with Broken Dolls."The announcer says.

"You"ll do great " I say as they walk on stage.

I just sit there for the next 2.5 minutes watching a great routine.

As they end I run up to hug them as they walk off stage.

We go back to the dressing and Mum hugs them.While I wear my team jacket on top of my solo costume.

Natalie's POV
Awards
"So we are going to start with our 6-8 solo category, the top three!"The announcer states.

I hold on to Skylar closing my eyes.

"Third place with a score of 289 points goes to Becca with all that glitters!"The announcer says clapping as a red haired girl walks upstage to get her award as I exhale for only a short second before the announcer'a voice sounds into the mic.

"Second place with a score of 289.7 points goes to Maisey with summer." The announcer states as Maisey stands up to collect her trophy.

"And your highest scoring 6-8 solo with a score of 292.3 points winning Mini Miss Sheer Talent goes to...!" The anouncer shouts,moving away from the mic creating more suspense and tension.

I squeeze Skylar's hand, closing my eyes shut.

"Natalie with Sugar n' Spice!"says The announcer as I smile at my mum in the audience.

I get up collect my crown and trophy.

"Who choreographed this routine?"He says .

"Dianna Lee Miller and Grace Summer."I say happily.

"She also gets the Best Costume Award, lets give her a round of applause!"The announcer states happily as he hands me a small plaque as my mum cries in the audience 🙄😂 then we all go back to our teams an sit .

"Okay moving to the 9-10 category top 5, fifth place with a score of 286.5 goes to...Stacy with I can and fourth place with a score of 287.2 goes to...Kylie with lights."The announcer announces as both dancers stand up and retrieve their award.

Kylie joins the horizontal line smiling while holding her award.

"Third place with a score of  290 goes to...Madeline with this is my beauty ."says the announcer.

Madeline gets up shocked then puts on a rather sad smile then collects her trophy.

She doesn't like coming third!

"In second place with a score of 291.6 goes to Nadia with oceans."The announcer says.

Nadia stands and gets her trophy with a smile, joining the line.

"Mind you these are the Junior Miss Sheer Talent runner-ups so please give them an applause, they all did pretty amazing!"The announcer declares.

"And in first place with a score of 293.5, also being crowned Junior Intermediate Miss Sheer Talent will be...Olivia with I believe" The announcer shouts.

Livy stands up happily as they place an identical crown to mine on her head. Then gave her a trophy.

Then they all sit back down.

"Moving to junior duet First place goes to Madeline and Nadia Rise" The announcer

They get up happily and get the award.

"Now we are going to 10-12 category. Second place with a score of 290 goes to Skylar with Dream." The announcer states as Skylar stands up and gets a trophy,joining the line.

After about 20 long,tiring minutes, awards come to an end and we all leave and head to the dressing room.

In the Dressing Room
Maddie's POV

Madeline is frowning and being really sour to all of us .

"Madz, you did so good " Natalie
says hugging her, trying to cheer her sister up.

Madeline pushes her away then rolls her eyes.

"Madeline Taylor Kelly, come here right now !" I shout.

Her eyes look alarmed  but she does not move.

"Madeline, come here !" I say stretching my words while looking her in the eye as I walk to the curtains.

"I am trying to check something!" She screams back whining but still does not come.

Well she's asking for it now!

"Madeline come here, your phone is running away." I say sternly before she starts to walk to the curtains.

"Madeline, what you did today was beyond rude, the whole makeup fiasco and the Dia issue must never happen again, it's not always about winning and if things don't go your way you can not make everyone annoyed as well, so no phone for a week, I want it when we get on the bus,do you understand me?" I say to her.

She frowns and rolls her eyes.

"You wanna make it 2 weeks." I say raising my voice."

She shakes her head no, then leaves.

The thing that annoys me so much when I'm mad at her is I know deep down in my heart that I was exactly like her:
-Kinda bratty when things did not go my way
-Competitive
-Loved dance with all my heart.

I come out of the curtains and pack up our luggage then we all enter the bus, Madeline gives me her phone then I take a seat next to Dianna.

On our way to the studio, Dianna treats the girls to icecream.We get to the DLDC and I get in the car with my girls and drive home, where I tuck my babies in for bed.

"Goodnight Mum" They both say tired.

Well  I don't blame them, that's the life of a competitive dancer!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
-jadelovesgymnastics💕💕

Thanks for reading this chapter .If you have any ideas for my book please comment down below  ↓ .

Word Count: 1403 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 392 23
Paris Anderson have been dancing since she was 4 years old. She's self taught, When she hit the age 6 she started competitive dance. By the age 10 sh...
4.6K 99 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
261K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
21.5K 335 13
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...