Idolize Me

By PaperMars

Rabid is what they are. The Scott family are as powerful as they are rich. They have more money than most cou... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Idolize Me

12.1K 382 15
By PaperMars

Rabid is what they are. The Scott family are as powerful as they are rich. They have more money than most could count too, and enough fame to place their names in the history books. In an unfortunate circumstance, the Mr. and Mrs. Scott, gave birth to a son; Ezra Scott. He's the definition of spoiled. With life's luxuries handed to him on a silver platter, he's never been told he can't have what he wants. He's dated more than a dozen women at a time, despite being fresh out of his teen years. He's irresponsible, he's reckless, and he believes he lives to have fun.

Ezra's family's fame depends on him to pass university and take over the family business. That's fine. He is certain university would be just as easy to graduate as highschool was -when he'd pay other students to do his work for him. So, what happens when Ezra locks eyes with none other than Olivia Brooks; a girl just lucky to have been accepted to a prestige school along with Ezra, and soon finds himself falling in love with her despite all the times he has publicly humiliated, and bullied her before? Will she accept him, or for the first time in his life will he work for something he wants, after being told the word he's never been told before; 'no'. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 203 31
From the early years of her life she has been protected by her family until she thought it was finally time to take care of herself. As a toddler she...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
7.2M 158K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...