vision { yoonmin }

De silkcity

❝if i'm lost then how can i find myself?❞ ( yoongi and jimin are in a car accident and yoongi loses his sight... Mais

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
dear jimin
a quick message from me to you

eight

472 29 11
De silkcity

a;n

GUESS WHO IS BACK FROM THE DEAD. me. sadly, it is me. why was i dead? well firstly i was at the wINGS TOUR IN SYDNEY (!!!) and then i was just lazy af. but i have this story fully planned out notes n all so when i get some sort of energy, i'll write it out. ps: i might edit some previous chapters bc im lazy n my writing is shiYAt

-silkcity

Min-Ji let out a small laugh, rubbing her tired eyes with her gentle hands. "Wow, you were quite the teenager."

"I really was." Yoongi had realised as he told the story (conveniently leaving out the whole jerking off thing because who wants to hear that) that he had a pretty wild time back in high school. Well, after he had met Jimin of course. Before that, it had just been Namjoon and him listening to rap music in Namjoon's room eating chips. Not necessarily a bad thing, it's just running around and hanging with Jimin was so much better than listening to Namjoon talk about the most inane things while stuffing his face with spicy potato chips.

Min-Ji sighed, "I wish my youth could have been like yours." Yoongi couldn't see her face but he could feel a solemn note take over the room. "I better get going, Mr Storyteller-"

"Wait!" Yoongi reached out for her instinctively. "Please, let me... just ten more minutes."

As much as he didn't want to admit it, talking to Min-Ji was the highlight of his day. Between the incessant 'are you alright?'s and 'do you need more pain medication?'s and not to forget the unbearable physical therapy, talking to Min-Ji was a beacon of hope. A motivation to get better so he could see Jimin, and hold him and kiss him and tell him how this was all his fault.

Min-Ji sighed, "Okay, fine. But only because you have a check-up with the doctor today before physical therapy." she tenderly grinned, "And I know you hate therapy."

Yoongi had never been so nervous.

Ever.

Everly ever.

Ever.

Because nothing was important as this.

This date.

With.

The.

Park Jimin.

Yoongi hadn't known what to do, what to think- fuck, he hadn't even known what to have for breakfast! He didn't want to scare Jimin off by saying something weird or doing something wrong or wearing the wrong pair of shoes or anything! It was just... Jimin was so perfect. 

From his charming personality to his leanly muscular physique to his gorgeous laugh and everything in between, Jimin was more than perfect to Yoongi. All the more reason for Yoongi to not fuck up this date. 

God, just look at him, Yoongi thought as he leant against a crate full of books. How is he real?

"Yoongi, look at this- Yoongi? Are you listening?" Jimin asked, fondling a ratty-tatty book on top of a pile of more books.

"Hm?" Yoongi looked blankly at Jimin before regaining himself. "Oh yes, yes. Carry on."

Jimin put the book down with a gentle thud and approached Yoongi, "Are you okay? You seem a bit 'out of it'."

Yoongi shook his head like a little schoolboy, shit- what if Jimin thought that he wasn't interested in him? "Oh, no. I was just thinking about all the books in this store." He gently ran the tip of his fingers across the book spines of the nearest bookshelf. "So many stories by so many people. It's fascinating."

"It is, isn't it?" Jimin sighed, looking down at his feet as if the universe lay in his off-white Puma sneakers. "So many stories happen all at once, so many lives all playing at the same time. How does the universe keep up with it all?." He looked up and caught Yoongi's endearing gaze, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just..." Min Yoongi, this is your time to shine. "I think you're beautiful, both your mind and your body."

Jimin could not have gone any pinker, "Min Yoongi shut up!" He giggled, picking up the nearest book with both hands and batting it against Yoongi's arm.

"I'm serious," Yoongi grabbed the softcover book as it hit his arm. Jimin's embarrassed façade diminished as his dark eyes grew like saucers.

"You really think so?" He mumbled questioningly, looking up at Yoongi through his fading orange hair.

Yoongi nodded and pressed his lips gently against Jimin's. Jimin's dark eyes fluttered shut like a butterfly's wings while the butterflies in Yoongi's stomach beat their wings furiously. Yoongi's hands naturally found their way to Jimin's jaw, cradling his face in his hand as the pad of his thumb stroked Jimin's blushing cheek. Jimin pulled their lips apart, quickly distracting himself in a newer looking book, but Yoongi could see over the glossy new cover and Jimin's little fingertips pressed against his lips. Maybe, just maybe, he was feeling the same tingling Yoongi was. Maybe.

After the bookshop, Jimin insisted on taking Yoongi to this churro place in central Seoul. He claimed it was 'orgasmic' (a choice of words which shocked poor Yoongi). 

"Please, Minnie!" Jimin had pleaded. "It's so good, trust me."

Yoongi had been sceptical, "Doesn't Jungkook love churros? I don't know, I don't trust that kid. He's into weird shit."

"They're good, take my word for it." Jimin's lips curved into a cheeky grin. "I mean, I love them so they must be good."

Yoongi finally gave in, his lips still tingling from the kiss in the bookstore. "Alright, alright. We'll go."

And so it began, Jimin dragging Yoongi's hand through the crowded streets, through the train station, down a staircase, then up a staircase and then down a street and then they were there. Of course, Jimin insisted on getting Yoongi enough churros to try each of the sauces with (and there were a lot of sauces), and no matter what Jimin would not let Yoongi pay. 

"Let me pay, please." Yoongi pleaded, getting out his glittery Hello Kitty wallet from his backpack. 

Jimin shook his head so furiously his fading orange hair swished around, "No, no! I organised this date, I'm paying."

Yoongi opened his mouth to protest but Jimin was already telling the woman at the counter their order and handing money over. 

"You should have let me pay." Yoongi sulked as they sat down at a booth with their order. 

Jimin smiled, licking the dulce-de-leche sauce off his fingertips as he spread the individual tiny bowls of sauces in front of him. "You're so cute, you know that?" he reached over and suddenly Yoongi felt sticky sweet syrup on his lips. 

"Jimin!" His pink tongue flicked out like a snake to taste the sauce, chocolate

Jimin giggled that sweet high giggle that sent the butterflies in Yoongi's chest into a maddened panic. "'Jimin' what?" Jimin said in a deeper voice, obviously trying to imitate Yoongi. 

"Excuse you, I do not sound like that." Yoongi defended as his voice, ironically, went higher.

"Yeah, okay Mr Cabbagehead." Jimin grinned cheekily. 

Yoongi snorted, "Okay. I see that's how it is, Mr Onion."

After half an hour of talking, gossiping and basically, Yoongi telling stories from his childhood that weren't in anyway funny and having Jimin cry with laughter, they left the dessert bar. The sun had set and the city lights of Seoul shone like tiny shy stars in the dusky evening light. Jimin looked up at the sky, a faint smile on his face. 

Yoongi's throat seized up, a few brown sugar crystals still were on Jimin's lips. 

"You know, you have to stop staring at me and saying nothing," Jimin mumbled, his sparkling dark eyes still searching the sky like he was searching for some extraterrestrial message.

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi choked out, looking down at his off-white Puma sneakers.

"Oh, Yoongi. You're so... Yoongi." Jimin swiftly pulled Yoongi's lips to his by the edge of his denim jacket. Jimin's tongue darted out to pull in Yoongi's bottom lip and Yoongi melted right there. He lips tasted like... churros.

 Definitely churros. 

"I'm pretty hopeful we've made some progress over the last few days you've been hospitalised."

"You think I could get my sight back?"

"There's a strong possibility, now tell me if you can see any light, okay? Any light at all."

"Okay."

"The left eye... and the right eye."

"Okay... when are we going to start?"

Dr Hwang let out what could only be described as a sigh of utter defeat. "Yoongi, I already shined the torch."

Yoongi somehow sunk further into his bed. "Oh."

"I thought since you are able to do optical movement and use your eyelids properly, you might be able to detect a bit of light. I guess not." Dr Hwang said solemnly, picking up his clipboard from where it lay at Yoongi's feet. "I am... so sorry."

A single tear rolled down his cheek, and then another, and then they were streaming down his cheeks furiously. Like a big, angry tsunami of burning tears, hotter than the lava from any volcano. "I don't want to be blind! I don't, I don't!" He pleaded, breathless from his heavy sobs. His body curled up into the fetus position. The stitches in his chest pull taught, his body burning from the inside out. "I wish I'd died! I want to die, I don't want to be blind!"

Dr Hwang slammed his finger against the button on the grid above Yoongi's bed. A minute later, Yoongi recognised the familiar squeak of those squishy sneakers on the hospital linoleum. His hands reached out for her like a baby to its mother, "Min-Ji!"

"Yoongi! Oh, Yoongi." Min-Ji pushed passed Dr Hwang and pulled Yoongi from his tight position. "It's okay. Please, breathe."

 Yoongi threw his head back against the pillows, "I don't want to be blind! I want to see!"

"Yoongi, look!" Min-Ji wiped Yoongi's teary cheeks dry with the pads of her thumbs. "Look, you're crying! Your tear ducts are working, you're fine."

"I want Jimin. I want- I want-" Yoongi stuttered through shaky sobby breaths. "I need him!"

"I know, he wants to see you too. I know it's hard." Min-Ji held Yoongi's shivering body, the body of a boy who was becoming the shell of he once was. "I know."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6M 173K 71
❝ i'm sorry. ❞ ❝ don't be. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted #1 angstwithhappyending #5 angstwithhappyending
129K 3.6K 13
One cut for being ugly. Two for being a disappointment. Three for never being good enough. Four for weighing down BTS. And five for still being aliv...
86.5K 4.8K 50
Jimin goes abroad for a year but comes back completely different. -------------------------- ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ • Angst • Eating disorder • Self-harm • Su...
32.2K 1.1K 25
Yoongi is in a mental hospital and jimin just got admitted to the same one. what will happen next? [WARNING] Started: 061...