Hibari's girl with secrets

By Chocochibi

Hibari kyouya X oc. A girl who hibari finds almost the same as himself. Hibari gets attracted to her because... More

Hibari's girl.
1:piano...
2:special
3:precious
4:can I trust you?
5:ciaossu!!
6:you are...
7:hostage
8:herbivores.
9:only yours.
10: threaten
11:
12:dead
13:soft side
14:yuuhi...
15
16:a brother?
17: Lucifer
18:reborn?
19:yuuhi's story
20:a familiar touch
21:kyouya...
22:
23:deceiving lips
24:Renee's back.
25: My memories
26:nothing...
28:a rival
29:I will get you
30:hate me.
31:listen to me
32: my choice
33: everything
34:thinking about you
35:not you
36:destroy
37:original me.
38:end....really end.

27: end: home

290 7 2
By Chocochibi

hibari pov:

She had became unconscious. In the hospital,on the bed she laid. I went to visit her and it seems she hadn't woke up.

She was fine just that the trauma had gotten her and made her faint.

I sat beside her waiting for her to wake up.I was reading a book while waiting for her to wake up.Just than my book shook a little, the little baby was standing on top of my book.

reborn: ciaossu!!

hibari:what are you doing here?

reborn:same reason. And also…I'm worried. She lost everything that day. Her existence more specifically.

hibari:I know.

Just than she woke up.It seems she realised we're here.She turned her head to our direction.Her eyes…they were blank.

yuuhi: hibari kyouya,reborn. I'm jealous.A home,an origin. I have none.Destroyed…

My yuuhi,like a lost sheep she is.I hugged her. 'your home is here.With me.From now on,you can claim here as your home.'

yuuhi pov:

Kyouya…he reminded me.He's the only thing left…I have a home.Origin…I don't need that as long as I have kyouya…

Memories…past.…I don't need that.I can make new ones with him and make them my past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
151K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...