1:piano...

hibari pov:

It was end of school and so I thought I would patrol the school.Just than I heard a beautiful melody coming down from the hall.They were piano sounds.I was very sure it came from the music room.I headed there .

yuuhi pov:

This music…the only one that my mama taught me.The very first one…before she left the house.I started to play faster and faster as my flashback memories came back to me…

My mama…suddenly I heard the door slide open.It broke my thoughts and I turned around. It was him.Hibari kyouya.

hibari pov:

She had a blank expression as usual. A little discomfort from her face I spotted.

'what are you doing here?' she asked me coldly as usual with a bit of a tone that sounded like she didn't want me here.

I didn't care ,that wasn't my problem. 'I do as I like.' I replied. 'how about you? You're not supposed to wear home clothes with short skirt and that hoodie.'

yuuhi:it's after school.There isn't a school rule that said I couldn't change after class.Plus these ears on my hoodie is cute.Shut up.Hibari kyouya.

She left the seat and started walking towards the exit.She passed by me and I pulled onto her hoodie. 'one more song.'

She gave a cold look and hit my hand off from the hoodie which I didn't expect.I wasn't about to let her go ,I grabbed onto her wrist. She tried to struggle out but couldn't.

She glared at me, knowing that look meant that she didn't want to do it,gave me a little guilty pleasure. She was like under my control. For now.

yuuhi pov:

this man…that smile on his face.He liked to control me.'let go.'I glared.

'no.'his smiled even more.He grabbed onto harder.It was like he was interested to see me struggling.

'fine…'I got tired of letting onto his guilty pleasures. I went to the piano to take a seat.

hibari pov:

'namimori school song.' I demanded.

She played as I demanded. I didn't stop her to listen to a song.There was…just something about her.She went against me,not afraid.

She was the first to give me that glare.I wanted to keep her in my sight a little longer.I wanted to know if there was anything more…that was interesting…is she strong?

or…is she just fragile?

or…is she just acting tough?

I never met a girl like her that had me a hard time to figure out. Not like sawada or the others…they were easy to figure out.

She was like the little baby(reborn)…people who got me thinking…

but unlike the little baby…she was in my sight constantly. She was in my hands…