NEPHILIM | Tom Riddle

By theclockworkghost

" one of these days it won't be long, you'll call my name and I'll be gone, fare thee well, oh honey, f... More

before you read.
DISCLAIMER + EXTENDED SUMMARY.
I N F O R M A T I O N.
PLAYLIST.
C A S T.
P R O L O G U E.
EMBRASSE MON CUL. 01
HELLO MR. WIZARD. 02
DIAGON ALLEY. 03
MAGIC WAND . 04
1942. 05.
TRAVELLER. 06.
TOM RIDDLE. 07.
CHARMING. 08.
STARBUCKS SOUNDS AMAZING. 09.
GOLDEN GIRL. 10.
FUCK SCHOOL. 11.
POTIONS. 12.
HOME. 13.

A MOTHERS LOVE.

1.7K 60 5
By theclockworkghost

To My Little Girl,

   Your dad just asked if this was a love letter, I suppose it is. This is a love letter to our little miracle. I know you won't grow up alike to every other little girl. Why? For the simple reason that you're special. In other words you're not human, well not completely. You are a Nephilim half angel, half human. Technically speaking you'd be considered half witch, you can thank your dad for that one. And half arch-angel courtesy of me. I want you to realize how happy you have made both your father and I. We keep arguing over what to name you. I personally like the name Victoria while your father thinks we should go for a more uncommon name like Damaris. I've told him multiple times what a ridiculous name that is. The best part about all this is? Anytime your father or I say either name it starts raining. I take it you don't like the names? It took us a few weeks to realize it was you causing the rain. You're going to be extremely powerful little one, but I assume that's to be expected of an arch-angel witch hybrid. Your father and I can't wait to meet you, we can barely contain our excitement. I also want to make you a promise. Three things you will have that I never did.

A home.

Someone to tell you they love you every single day.

And people to fight for you no matter what.

In other words a family. So there you go baby girl, the rest we'll need to figure out together.

I love you.

                          Your mom, Sariel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 64
Tom Riddle X OC - Dark romance. 'You're quite pretty when you're scared.'
43.1K 2.3K 37
Yes, desire is so different / when God bore you hungry. f!oc x tom riddle & f!oc x f!oc 2020 © crierayla
22.9K 1.3K 77
"love is real. you just have to find your person." "and what if i don't ...
19.5K 516 33
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘈 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘈 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦? 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛...