Bump Buddies {KakashiXReader}

By NiPpEl_nInJa

Sex Lust Hunger The three words that describe your relationship with Kakashi Hatake, but slowly he starts to... More

|Part One|
|Part Two|
|Part Three|
|Part Four|
|Part Five|
|Part Six|
|Part Seven|
|Part Eight|
|Part Nine|
|Part Ten|
|Part Eleven|
|Part Twelve|
|Part Thirteen|
|Part Fourteen|
|Part Fifteen|
|Part Sixteen|
|Part Eighteen|
|Part Nineteen|
|Part Twenty|
|Part Twenty One|
|Part Twenty Two|
|Part Twenty Three|
|Part Twenty Four|
|Part Twenty Five|
|Part Twenty Six|
|Part Twenty Seven|
|Part Twenty Eight|
|Part Twenty Nine|
|Part Thirty|
|Part Thirty One|
|Part Thirty Two|
|Part Thirty Three|
|Part Thirty Four|
|Part Thirty Five|
|Part Thirty Six|
|Part Thirty Seven|
|Part Thirty Eight|
|Part Thirty Nine|
|Part Forty|
|Part Forty One|
|Part Forty Two|
|Part Forty Three|
|Part Forty Four|
|Part Forty Five|
|Part Fourty Six|
|Part Forty Seven|
|Bonus|
A/N
Hello Again. . . You

|Part Seventeen|

29.9K 846 440
By NiPpEl_nInJa

|KAKASHI|

She had to stay safe. She needed to know the feelings I've grown to have towards her and how I felt about the baby.

I made it to the top of the staircase and saw Guy helping a couple students from other villages make their way towards the exit.

"Guy."

"Kakashi! What's going on?"

I shook my head and all but threw a Hidden Cloud citizen out the exit.

"Hey! Let's see who can defeat the most enemy ninja, what do ya say?"

I looked over at Guy, pushing away my thoughts and nodded. "Why not? I've got to retake my rightful place in the lead."

As much as I hated to admit it, and would never say it out loud, my rivalry with Guy was sort of what kept me sane for all these years.

"Oh I don't think so, Kakashi!"

"One!" I called over my shoulder, sending a Sand shinobi over the railing.

"Two!" Guy countered, slamming two ninjas heads together.

This went on, until the land under our feet started to rumble.

"Don't tell me it's another explosion!" Guy called to me.

Something in the corner of my eye moved and I looked over to see the building by the Kage's box caving in and trees forming a type of cage.

Guy came to stand by me. "Do you think he's over there? Orochimaru?"

"More than likely."

~     ~     ~

|YOU|

Sasuke. That's what was on my mind right now. I needed to find him, make sure he's safe, let him know I'm safe and that I saw his match. I needed him to know how proud of him I was.

"Sasuke?" I called, trying to make my way through the cloud of smoke that covered most of the arena.

"(Y/N) sensei?"

I squinted and spotted a head of pink hair coming towards me. "Sakura? Is that you?"

Sasuke's teammate came into view and I ran to her. "Where's Sasuke? Is he okay?"

"Uh-" The look on her face made my heart speed up in fear and my palms started to sweat.

"Sakura, where's my brother? I need to see him! If he's hurt or needs help I need to be there for him!"

Sakura gestured for me to follow her and I didn't hesitate, even after I saw the monster I was going to have to face.

"What is that thing?" I asked.

"That's Gaara, Sasuke's opponent from the exam."

I watched as Sasuke's body started to give out, a chidori similar to Kakashi's forming in his hand.

"He's not going to last much longer. Sakura, get ready to help me aide Sasuke, I'll give you instructions but I might have to fight this thing so we have to work fast," I said. Sakura nodded.

Just like I thought, Sasuke's body didn't have the stamina to fight any longer, and Gaara didn't hesitate to go for the kill.

"SASUKE!" I screamed, terror running through my body as I watched the closest thing I had to family get torn apart. Then, almost in slow motion, Naruto pushed him away and caught Gaara's arm.

I ran to Sasuke's side, green light glowing around my hands as I checked his body for any life threatening injuries. Then I saw the black markings reseeding back into a seal.

"Sakura, what the hell is that?" I asked.

She stayed silent, making anger rise inside me and believe me, it was going to be ten times worse if she pissed me off because of the extra hormones running through my body.

"Hey pinky," I snapped my fingers. "Tell me what that thing on my brothers neck is or I swear to god-"

"Orochimaru's curse mark."

My legs felt numb. How? In the six weeks I was gone, how did Orochimaru manage to put his revolting curse mark on my baby brother?

Anko had been friends with me as kids and I remember her spending a lot of time with our superiors to learn how to control the mark, so I had a rough understanding of what it was and what it did.

I started working on Sasuke and looked over to see Naruto holding his own against Gaara.

"Sakura, I need you to listen to me." She looked up and met my eyes.

"Make sure to stay with Sasuke. He'll be back on his feet in no time, but until then make sure nothing hurts him. I'm going after Orochimaru."

Sakura opened her mouth to speak but I was already running in the opposite direction towards the arena.

Orochimaru. The third Sannin along side Tsunade sensei and Master Jiraiya. He was a disgusting excuse for a man and a shinobi.

I ran inside the arena and saw trees growing around the Kage's box like a cage. That's where I'd find him, I could feel it in my bones.

I made my way to the top and tried to get through, but there was a purple barrier surrounding the area. I touched it with the palm of my hand and a searing pain surged up my arm, making me jump away.

I could see them though. Lord Third and Orochimaru going at it at full speed.

Glancing around, my gaze landed on three Anbu squatting outside the barrier.

I reached into my bag and slid my mask over my face before discarding my bag completely and running over to the other three ninja.

"What's going on? Why can't we get through?" I asked, forcing the three to turn their attention to me.

"We're not sure. It's some kind of jutsu we don't recognize. Four of Orochimaru's men are controlling it and we can't find a way to break it."

Looking back to where the Third Hokage was fighting Orochimaru, I tasted bile in the back of my throat.

"Is that- is that the first and second Hokage?"

One of the others nodded. "Orochimaru seems to somehow have full control over their jutsu."

Tearing my gaze away from the fight, my eyes shot back and forth, observing everything that was in front of me as my mind worked to figure out a plan.

"You said four of them are controlling the jutsu?" They all nodded in response.

"Are they controlling it from inside or outside the barrier?"

The ninja closest to me answered. "We're not sure."

I tried to recall everything from my training with Yamato. He and I spent hours talking about ways to break a persons jutsu, and now was the time to put all that information and training to the test.

"I have a plan. It'll only work if the ninja preforming the jutsu are outside the barrier, but it's worth a try."

The three other Anbu gathered closely to listen to what I had to say. "It's taking all four ninja to uphold the jutsu. If we split up into two groups and each take on one of the shinobi, it should break the jutsu long enough for two of us to get inside and help Lord Third. Understand?"

"And what if taking them out doesn't break the jutsu?" One of them asked.

"Then at least we go down having tried to save the Hokage."

They all nodded and I let out a sigh of relief. I had been on missions alone before, as well as missions where I was on a team, but I had never lead a mission before. And it was just as stressful as it seemed.

I guided one of the shinobi to follow me and point the other two in the direction I wanted them to go. "As soon as the barrier weakens I want one person to enter and the other to stay back to make sure the jutsu stays broken, okay?"

I got nods of approval before both teams headed off in separate directions, following the purple barrier that would hopefully lead to who we were looking for.

It didn't take long to come across one of the ninja preforming the jutsu. Lucky for us, he was standing just outside the purple wall.

"Water Geyser Jutsu!"

A blast of water shot from my mouth and was aimed straight for the shinobi's back, but before it made contact a clone appeared, deflecting the blast.

My partner quickly took action. Removing two scrolls from their belt. The scrolls unraveled and needle-like arrows appeared, shooting in the clones direction.

Dodging them, the clone moved his focus onto my partner, giving me an opportunity to attack the real opponent.

"Fireball Jutsu!"

A ball of flame roared through the air and singed the shinobis back, causing him to yell and jump forwards, breaking the jutsu. The barrier faded.

"Go!" The other Anbu yelled and I did as told.

I pulled a kunai out of the pouch on my leg and made my way towards the fight, but I hesitated when the Hokage began a jutsu I didn't recognize.

"I'll never let you take the village. As long as the will of fire burns inside of me!" Lord Third called, glaring at Orochimaru.

"What have you done!?" Orochimaru roared. "My arms!?"

I glanced at them from behind a tree and saw the Hokage grinning from ear to ear.

"How do you expect to preform jutsu without your arms, Orochimaru?"

Then he fell backwards. Landing on his back, a smile still spread on his lips.

Orochimaru started yelling in anger, then turned to retreat, but not before I drove my kunai deep into the side of his thigh.

"Argh! Damn girl!"

He kicked my knee, sending me to the ground and my mask flying behind me before his teeth sank into my neck. It burned my skin, but it was nothing compared to the satisfaction I got from the blood dripping down his leg.

I slowly hobbled over to Sarutobi's side and I laid my head against his chest to see if he was breathing.

Nothing. Not even the faint sound of blood making it's last run through his body.

I laid on my back, covering my eyes with my arm before letting tears roll down my cheeks.

My neck was throbbing and I could hear my heart beat in my ears. I just witnessed the death of our Hokage, and I failed to protect the one person I treasured most in my life. All this piled along with the baby hormones pushed me past my limit.

Why couldn't I keep anyone alive and happy? My parents weren't happy, the Uchiha's weren't alive, Itachi left us, and most of all this small human inside me was going to have to deal with a failure of a mother.

"(Y/N)!"

I uncovered my eyes and looked over my shoulder. "Kakashi?"

He kneeled by my side but my vision blurred as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey, (Y/N)."

I closed my eyes and let darkness take me. What more could a useless human being do?
____________________________
Edit four years later*******

So I made some drastic changes to this story to try and make it a little closer to the story than it was before.... however what I changed it to might seem a little unrealistic

Let me know if I should re edit and change anything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 940 21
After hundreds and thousands of years of evolution, animals developed many mechanisms to survive predators. One of them, perhaps the most used by hum...
146K 3.6K 28
(Y/N) has been gone for years, not knowing why. All of her memories had been erased from all the time she had went missing; nothing but old memories...
15.2K 378 11
Kakashi didn't think he deserved to live. Everyone always said he was a prodigy, an exceptional ninja among the most skilled of ninjas, yet he still...
131K 4.5K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...