Tmnt boyfriend scenarios

By Juju_Does_Things

Have you ever wondered how your life would look if you accidentally got to know a certain turtle? What if thi... More

Meeting him
Knowing more about him
Texting him
Hanging out with him
When he thinks about you
Thinking about him
Asking you out
Getting more comfortable with each other
Three new words in your dictionary
Cute things that you do
First kiss
Pet names
Metting his brothers
Meet Casey
Meet... April?
Master Splinter finds out
When you get hurt
When he's jealous
April and Casey find out
First fight
When you're still a little upset
When you're adorable
Rough week
A/N

When his brothers find out

690 12 0
By Juju_Does_Things

Leo

Leo was in the lair watching space heroes. His brothers were in the living room as well just chilling and doing their stuff. Suddenly Leo's phone buzzed and he immediately knew who it was. (Y/n) Of course! He smiled and gave all of his attention to his phone.
"Wow look guys, Lameonardo stopped watching Space Heroes for once." Raph said laughing.
Leo rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone.
"Whaa? Leo is not watching his show! Who are you and what did you do with Leo?!" Mikey yelled.
"Mikey be quiet!" Leo growled.
Mikey sneak behind him and looked over his shoulder to see who he was texting so passionately.
"Dude, who's (Y/n)?" Mikey asked making Leo flinch.
"No one!" He said hiding his phone.
"Leo you do know (Y/n) is a female's name?" Donnie asked.
"Yes I know Donnie. Now I'm gonna go and you don't follow me!" The eldest of four brothers yelled going to his room.
"Wonder who this (Y/n) is." Raph said going back to reading his magazine.

Raph

Raph was in his room reading his magazine when a loud explosion was heard. This reminded him of his miss baby genius. He chuckled going out of his room. He went to the lab.
"You alright Donnie?" He asked.
"Wha? Oh! I-I'm fine!" Donnie answered looking at his older brother.
"Wait, are you feeling alright?"
"Yea, why?"
"You asked if I was alright and you never care."
"Shut it." Raph growled.
As he was walking out he thought of you once again and sighed softly.
"(Y/n)..."
"Who's (Y/n)?" Donnie asked making the other turtle jump.
"None of your business!" Raph snapped.
Then he walked out not caring about his younger brother anymore.
Donnie stood there for a second before going to Leo.
"Leo, I think Raph has a human friend." He said.
"What?! He can have a human friend and I can't?!" Mikey yelled frustrated.

Donnie

Donnie was watching a movie with his brothers when his phone started buzzing like crazy. He looked at the screen, smiling and blushing.

'You won't believe what happened!'
'Well what happened?'
'I forgot about a math test two weeks ago right?'
'yes, you told me that when you came back from school'
'And I got an A! Can you believe it?!'
'Of course I believe and I'm proud of you! <3'
'Thanks! If you didn't help me with all my homework I wouldn't understand it, thank you so much Donnie-boy!'
'No problem cupcake, love you"
'I love you too!'

"Donnie you know you're texting someone called (Y/n)? It's a name for a dudette!" Mikey said looking over his brother's shoulder.
"M-Mikey! I know it's a female's name!" Donnie said hiding his phone.
"What are you two taking about?" Leo asked, Raph looking at them as well.
"Donnie texted someone called (Y/n)! And told her he loves her!" Mikey yelled making Raph laugh.
"Don who's (Y/n)?" Leo asked looking serious.
"Nobody!" He said dashing to his lab and locking himself inside.

Mikey

Mikey was playing a game you recommend for him called "The seventh of the six". His brothers came back from a patrol when he was playing it in the kitchen. 
"Come on come on come on come on, ow COME ON! (Y/n) said it was easy!" He yelled not knowing his brothers were back.
"Mikey who's (Y/n)?" Leo asked towering over him.
"My girlfriend! And she told me that game was easy!" Mikey answered.
Leo rolled his eyes thinking Mikey was talking about a comic character that had a commercial of this game on one of the pages.
"Yeah whatever you say." Leo said walking away.

This one sucks sorry -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 47 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
394K 9.2K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...
122K 2.8K 28
♕ One take on what would happen if Mikey, Leo, Raph, or Donnie were your significant other
42.3K 1.1K 21
Donnie has been keeping something from his family. It's torturous, if his little secret comes out, he may never be treated the same way ever again. H...