Supernatural Imagines

By Kitchenator

Title speaks for itself. Feel free to send in requests, characters I will write in the tags below. (Keep in... More

Castiel ~ Human
Dean ~ Oops
Crowley ~ Coffee
Sam ~ Scars
Castiel ~ Guardian
Gabriel ~ Kick
Lucifer ~ Quiet
Crowley ~ Secret
Castiel ~ Guardian 2
Benny ~ Familiar
Lucifer ~ Black
Crowley ~ Secret 2
Chuck ~ What
Benny ~ Familiar 2
Lucifer ~ Black 2
Crowley ~ Secret 3
Castiel ~ Tattoos
Dean ~ Pride
Sam ~ Sister
Gabriel ~ Prank
Crowley ~ (Pure) Bigger
Gadreel ~ Major (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 2
Gabriel ~ Prank 2
Chuck ~ Ice-cream
Castiel ~ Demon (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 3
Gabriel ~ Prank 3
Crowley ~ (Pure) Cookies
Lucifer ~ Angel (Dog Series)
Sam ~ Sister 4
Benny ~ Socks
Crowley ~ (Pure) Run
Charlie ~ Sirius (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth
Sam ~ Broken
Balthazar ~ Merrill (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 2
Castiel ~ Purgatory
Sam ~ Broken 2
Dean ~ Scruff (Dog Series)
Chuck ~ Earth 3
Gabriel ~ Rose
Crowley ~ (Pure) Child
Sam ~ Broken 3
Bobby ~ Lily (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound
Dean ~ Escaped
Benny ~ Trust
Gabriel ~ Mash (Dog Series)
Crowley ~ Bound 2

Crowley ~ (Pure) Alone

162 6 0
By Kitchenator

The fourth part of the series that started with Bigger. I've now renamed them all with the main title (Pure), just so it is easier to tell they belong as one series.

This one got a little long, took me ages to write (for good reason). I went a little out of my comfort zone at the end, writing smut, so please be aware of it. I have put a break in for when the smut starts, so if you don't wish to read it, then you can end the story there. However, if you do, can I request that you please give me feedback? This is the first time I've written it and would really appreciate thoughts about it.

Hope all of you are enjoying! :) (Please don't hesitate to like or make requests)

I need your help.

Sam stared blankly at his phone for a moment, not recognising the number before he practically leapt to pick up his phone, hitting dial on the number.

It went to voicemail. "Don't leave a message, I won't call back. Text instead."

Sam cursed and typed. Where are you Y/N?

He waited, but got no response.

Sam hurriedly pulled over his computer and quickly started typing, pulling up the information he needed.

"Cas!" He called in the bunker, Castiel hurrying into the room looking worried.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Y/N's in trouble." Sam said. "She sent me a message but isn't answering. I've tracked her location with her number.

Castiel hesitates. "You know it could be trap Sam, Abaddon-"

"I know," Sam said quickly, throwing on his jacket as he looked desperately at Castiel. "But it's my fault she ran in the first place and I'm not going to just sit back and wait to see if she's actually in trouble."

"It's her father's fault Sam, not yours." Castiel said, but as Sam frowns at him, Castiel nods. "Alright, let's go get her."

The location Sam had was a few hours' drive away, his fingers tapping nervously on the wheel the whole way.

"I'm sure she's fine Sam." Castiel said carefully, watching Sam out of the corner of his eye. "She was dating Crowley, I doubt there wouldn't be much she wasn't ready for."

"Now is not a good time to joke Cas."

"I wasn't joking."

They pulled up outside a motel, Sam hurrying inside to talk to reception if they'd seen you, Castiel looking from door to door.

One of the doors had blood on it.

"Sam!" Castiel called and rushed over to the door, finding it locked, he hit it hard with his shoulder, letting it fly open as Sam came running over, both of them entering the room.

You were slumped against the furthest wall in the room, a half a bottle of whiskey next to you, and a lot of blood soaking your clothes.

"Jesus Y/N!" Sam dashed over to you, dropping down so that he could check your pulse, which was faint but still steady, and he checked over the wounds, badly bandaged, as Castiel looked you.

"She's used the alcohol to kill the pain and clean the wounds." Castiel said. "They're not too deep but she's still lost a fair bit of blood." Leaning forward, he pressed his hand against your forehead, letting his grace heal you.

You mumble something as you come round, your eyes opening slowly and you blink at Sam and Castiel. "Hey..."

Sam's look of relief was momentary as you groaned. "Easy Y/N, take it slow. We'll get you up." He and Castiel take you by the arms to help you to your feet, setting you on the bed.

You stretched a little, but winced. "Yeah...that's going to hurt for a while."

"I healed the wound," Castiel frowned. "You should be fine."

You gave a strained smile. "Thanks Cas, but when you've been slumped against the wall for a while, it goes a bit beyond what even an angel can heal."

Sam knelt in front of you, his gaze concerned. "What happened Y/N?"

You sighed, your gaze weary, your exhaustion clear. "A couple of demons found me, guess I got a little too relaxed after not seeing anything for a couple of weeks, and they tried to take me down. They came out worse off but not before I took a couple of hits."

"A couple of hits? Y/N, you were lucky they didn't kill you." Sam said.

"They weren't interested in killing me, trust me." You said with a grimace. "Abaddon wants to use me as bait for Crowley."

"So she is definitely after you then?" Castiel asked.

You nod, although quickly stop as your head spins. "Unfortunately. I've been doing pretty well up until this point, avoiding demons as well as Dad."

Castiel and Sam share a look, one that had you looking between them. "What?"

"He was pissed when you left." Sam said. "And swore to hunt you down and bring you back."

"I had little doubt that he would." You said bitterly. "But I've stayed ahead, just, at times, but it appears my assumption was correct in that he wouldn't give me much credit towards being a hunter too."

With a sigh, you collapse back onto the bed, running your hands over your face. "Thanks for coming for me though, I almost thought..."

"We're not just going to leave you Y/N." Sam said firmly. "No matter what was said back then. We can-"

"I've still got to stay on my own Sam." You said without moving. "Until all of this, and I mean all of this, is sorted, then it's too dangerous for me to be anywhere but on my own."

Sam stands and gives a slightly irritated huff. "Y/N, you could've died today. Don't you think that's a good enough reason to let us help?"

"No." You sit up slightly. "Sam, I don't think you understand that I would choose death over every other situation that's been offered to be by you guys at the moment."

He sighs. "I know it's not easy, but you're life has been on the line out here on your own-"

"And I've been handling it." You said gently. "Sam, I planned this for weeks, Kevin helped me out a lot-" You faltered at Sam's expression at the mention of Kevin. "No."

When Sam remained silent, Castiel picked up. "Kevin...Kevin was killed Y/N. Metatron ordered it and we were too late to stop it."

"I could've stopped it." Sam mumbled bitterly. "If I had just known-"

"None of us could've known Sam." Castiel said. "Kevin's death is not your fault either."

"Of all the people that have been caught up in our messes, Kevin did not deserve death." You said quietly, your voice sad. "But I'm sure he wouldn't want you blaming yourself Sam, just as I don't want you to blame yourself for me leaving." When he looked at you, you gave a small smile. "Yeah, you're that easy to read. Now, besides Abaddon, it sounds like Metatron has become a real problem too?"

Castiel nods. "He's claimed himself God and is trying to build up an army in Heaven again."

You frown. "If he wanted an army, why did he cast all the angels out in the first place?"

"He was trying to get them to understand what he's felt like all these years on earth, and with the offering of a return home, many aren't turning him down." Castiel said sadly. "The angels have virtually been split into two and...and it's gotten messy."

"Well, it's good to know neither side is getting on." You groaned and then looked over at the half empty bottle on the floor. "Why don't you two help me finish that before I have to disappear again?"

Sam picks up the bottle but doesn't bring it over, placing it on the table. "No Y/N, I think you've had enough of this, and if you really are going to go back out there on your own, you need a clear head."

You snort. "Trust me Sam, my heads perfectly clear when I'm running, it just helps with the emotional pressure through it."

He frowns. "You can't just drink away your problems."

"I'm not, I'm drinking to help." You lie back again on the bed. "You know I still limp right? My leg might be healed, but it still hurts at times to walk on it, that bitch did a hell of a lot of damage."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help Y/N." Castiel said.

You sigh in frustration and sit back up properly this time, frowning between the two of them. "Look, I appreciate you guys rushing out to help me, I do, but this constant assumption that one, I don't know what I'm doing, two, don't accept the consequences of what I'm doing, and three, that I constantly need to be looked after, is rather tiring." You look between them as they look a little guilty. "I get it, I do, but seriously, everyone has a hiccup once in a while, it doesn't mean they need to be babied over."

"It's not just that," Castiel said. "But Crowley has made it very clear of what will happen if anything happens to you."

You raise an eyebrow. "Let me guess. The promise of torture, death and dismemberment?"

They both nod.

You chuckle weakly. "Trust me, he won't."

"Really? Because he seems pretty damn convincing." Sam said.

You shake your head. "If I tell him not to he won't."

They stare at you. "Seriously?"

"He's made it clear since our first date." You smile a little. "I simply have to say so and he'll back down."

"How long have you two been together?" Castiel asked.

"Over a year."

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Over a year? Through the whole demon tablet crap?"

You wince. "Trust me, it wasn't that simple. He kept me out as much as he could, even at the end there."

"He asked you not to help him didn't he?" Sam asked.

You nodded. "He didn't want me in danger."

"From us?"

You nodded again, but hesitantly this time. "It was one thing he'd never listen to me on, but I guess he was proved partly right."

Sam let out a long sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry Y/N."

You shrug. "I've managed."

Castiel was watching you closely, glancing at Sam for a moment. "I think I may have a solution."

"I don't need a solution Cas-"

"Neither one of us are going to let you out that door on your own again." Castiel said firmly. "And if demon's can catch you, then I'd hate to think that your father could too."

You shifted uncomfortably, but said nothing.

"Sam is healed." He continued. "And I've been in touch with several angels. I could take you with me."

Your jaw dropped a little and Sam looked unconvinced.

"Cas, the angels are just as messed up as the demons at the moment, if not more so." Sam said worriedly, but Castiel shakes his head.

"Maybe, but there's something I haven't mentioned in all this." He looks pointedly at you. "Angels can't harm pure bloods."

Your eyebrows shot up and you tilted your head. "What?"

"Like prophets, each pure blood was assigned a guardian from birth, but it was for a very different reason."

You sigh. "Let me guess..."

Castiel nods. "To make sure they never fell into a demon's hands. Given all the fighting recently, among other things, I think it's safe to assume yours is dead."

You frowned though. "Shouldn't I have known before this?"

Castiel shakes his head. "Not unless you came across demons before when you were younger?"

Sam saw your look and he frowned. "Have you?"

You shake your head slowly, but unsure. "Not that I clearly remember, but with Dad being a hunter, gifted in demon hunting, who knows what could've happened."

This makes them both look more worried.

"If that were the case," Castiel said slowly. "That could mean-"

"Cas," Sam warned. "I'm sure we can't make that assumption."

Castiel hesitates, staring at you. "If she is the first pure blood in a long time...it would make sense that someone with a lot more power would be her guardian."

"You said yourself that archangels were reserved for prophets Cas." Sam said firmly. "And even if he was, don't you think something would have happened during the Apocalypse?"

Castiel hesitates again. "It could be why he went so adamantly after Crowley."

"They'd never met." Sam argued.

"Not to Y/N's knowledge, but we've all seen stranger things happen." Castiel countered.

"Excuse me." You cut in, looking between the two of them. "My life is already complicated so if you feel like adding more, feel free."

"Lucifer." You raised an eyebrow at Sam. "Cas thinks that Lucifer could be your guardian."

"Lucifer?" You asked slowly.

Sam and Dean had told you all about the Apocalypse and what had happened. You'd never been quite sure whether you could believe it or not, but seeing their expressions now was making you reconsider.

"We can't prove it of course." Castiel said quickly. "But, the more I look at it, we also can't afford to count it out."

An odd silence fell over the room and you thought about the chaotic mess your life was steadily descending into.

"He's locked away though right?" You asked. "He can't actually do anything?"

"Yes, but it's hardly-"

"Then we don't need to worry." You said over Castiel. "We can move on from it, deal with it if it ever comes up again."

"Y/N-"

But you shook your head, feeling yourself starting to get a headache. "One problem at a time. Please."

Castiel nods even as Sam looks like he wants to keep arguing. "Hopefully it doesn't have to come up again."

You nod and take the chance to change the subject. "Alright, so, what's this business about going with you?"

"Well, you'd be safer for one," Castiel said before Sam could cut in. "No angel can hurt you-"

"Hang on," You said, frowning. "What about the angel in the hospital?"

He shakes his head. "He could've tried, but it never would've worked. If he'd managed a hit, he would've taken the pain instead." He pulls out his blade and holds it towards you. "May I?"

Hesitantly, you hold out your hand. Castiel takes it and pressed the blade in, you tensed, expecting pain, but instead, Castiel's hand glowed and he hissed in pain, holding up the small cut.

You and Sam stared in amazement.

"Damn," You smirked. "I should've let the bastard kill himself." When Castiel doesn't look impressed, you shrug. "Would've been funny, also would've given me a lot more comfort sooner."

"Okay, they can't hurt her." Sam said quickly, seeing Castiel's look. "But that doesn't mean they won't sell her out."

"I wouldn't allow that to happen Sam." Castiel promised. "I know who we can trust and who we can't."

"That...that is not comforting Cas." Sam said weakly. "Given the angels record-"

"I'll do it." Both of them looked at you and you shrugged. "It's better than being on my own. It's been a long few months."

"But-"

"I'll be with Cas, Sam." You said gently. "No matter what trouble he gets me into, I'm still going to be safer than what I am on my own."

Sam sighs and then looks at Castiel. "You realise what you're taking on here right?"

"Of course," He nods. "But it is going to help keep Dean and Y/F/N away from her too. I don't want to ask you to lie to them-"

"I've got it covered." Sam gives a small smile. "It's not like we've never had to before right?"

"I'm sorry Sam." You said, feeling uneasy. "If I had any other suggestions-"

"It's okay." He gives genuine smile then. "I'm just glad you're alright."

Of course, it was only natural that things didn't entirely go to plan. You had a feeling it would happen, hence why you made sure you had a backup plan.

Not that it mattered right at that moment.

The boys were on a case with Crowley, trying to hunt down the first blade, when Sam's phone rang.

"Cas, what's up?" Sam asked as he answered.

Castiel hesitation was clear. "We may have a problem."

Sam frowned and noticed Dean and Crowley watching him, making him clear his throat. "What kind of problem? I mean, I don't know whether you've noticed Cas but-"

"Y/N is gone."

Sam stilled before realising that now was not the best time to show it. "What do you mean Cas?" He asked as calmly as possible.

"My logical guess would be Abaddon's demons." Castiel said.

Sam let out a slow breath and stood, trying to ease himself away from Dean and Crowley, who had returned to arguing. "Are you sure?"

"Positive." Castiel's voice was grim. "We...she wanted to hunt, I went with her, it all went smoothly, we were resting up and she went to get food and...never came back."

"Dammit Cas, what happened to having it in control?" Sam asked louder than he meant to, earning the returned gaze of Dean and Crowley.

"Everything alright Sammy?" Dean asked, frowning at him.

Sam winced. "Yeah...just...Cas had something happen, that's all. He's fine though."

Dean's frown deepened, but Crowley raised an eyebrow. "You're a terrible liar Moose."

Sam chewed his lip. "It's fine."

"Put Cas on speaker." Dean said and Sam sighed, doing as Dean asked. "Go ahead Cas."

"This would be easier in person, I am on my way." Castiel grumbled before he sighed. "Abaddon has Y/N."

There was a moment as both Crowley and Dean took this in, Crowley's face turning pale and Dean's face contorting with anger.

"She what?" He snapped.

"She's been with me for some weeks recently." Castiel explained. "I've been looking out for her, although I'm pretty sure she's done more for me. We hadn't seen any demon activity all this time, I guess we just relaxed a little too much. She literally just went across the road. I didn't even hear anything, but there were signs of a scuffle." Castiel paused. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Dean asked angrily. "Who knows what Abaddon is going to do to her? We need to find her now."

"Abaddon will use her to get to me." Crowley said softly, but surprisingly calmly, although his eyes were dark. "That's our only saving grace at the moment, that she won't hurt her too much, well, not until she has me."

"Yeah, that's a great way of looking at it Crowley." Dean said. "Need I remind you-"

"She's my partner, the only one that should be reminding anyone of anything here is me." Crowley's voice started to rise. "If it wasn't for you idiot's in the first place, we wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Y/N is not yours Crowley, you don't deserve anyone, let alone her." Dean matched his volume, earning a dark glare from him.

"Don't you think I know that?" Crowley seethed. "Don't you think I question every day what she sees in me? Something you have all seem to forgotten in this is that this is her choice. Not mine, not yours and definitely not her bloody fathers. Hers. So why don't you just back off?"

Dean was going to keep arguing but was cut off as Castiel cleared his throat from the doorway, hanging up his phone.

"You have some nerve Castiel." Crowley growled.

Castiel just nods. "There's something else you should know."

"What?" Crowley asked through clenched teeth.

Castiel glanced at Sam, who frowns. "She made me promise not to tell you, but given the circumstances, I think...it is necessary."

"So enlighten us, please, before I decide to actually take something out on you." Crowley growled.

Castiel shifted on his feet. "I...she had to talk me into this, I want you to know that first, and we did a lot of research before even considering going through with it."

"What?" Crowley bit.

"Y/N...Y/N said yes to an angel." Castiel licked his lips. "But you should know that she made up one hell of a contract first. Only one angel would agree to it."

Crowley had all but frozen, staring at Castiel.

"You let an angel possess her? Sam asked.

Castiel shook his head. "She let an angel possess her, as extra protection. Y/N had little doubt of what would happen eventually and she wanted to make sure that she wasn't on her own." He looked worriedly at Crowley, who still hadn't moved. "He's not allowed to do a thing without her say so."

"Like that makes it okay Cas." Dean said. "After what we've just been through-"

"Even if I hadn't ended up agreeing," Castiel cut him off. "She would've done it anyway."

Crowley cleared his throat. "He?"

Castiel nodded. "As I said, only one angel would agree to it."

Multiple emotions flickered across Crowley' face. "Was she...has she..." He seemed unsure of how to phrase his question, frowning a little.

"Angels can't claim pure bloods." Castiel said and Crowley seemed to relax a little. "Although that doesn't mean he can't affect it somehow if he so desired, but as I said, she planned out everything."

"She actually wrote up a contract?" When Castiel nods, Sam frowns. "I mean, I know Y/N's smart and all but a contract is a big deal."

"I read it." Castiel said. "There was nothing that could be used against her. She made him sign it and everything."

Their eyes fell on Crowley.

"Don't look at me." He said quickly. "I kept her well and truly out of Hell's business. Like I was going to let her see any of that."

"Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Abaddon has her." Castiel cut off Sam and Dean as they went question Crowley. "It just means that she's not alone in it."

"Hardly changes much at all." Crowley growls. "You still lost Y/N and you're not getting out of that one feathers, so if you don't mind-"

"If you'd been helping us in the first place, then we'd already have the blade by now." Dean snarled. "We could be on our way to killing Abaddon. Like it or not Crowley, you're stuck with us till we get it, then we can go and save Y/N."

"I could just-"

"You're a mess Crowley," Sam said. "You look like you're more likely to burst into tears than save her."

Crowley purses his lips. "Well, excuse me for being terrified for the woman I love." With that, he vanishes, making Dean curse.

Sam and Castiel stared at where he'd been.

"Did he really just say that?" Sam asked.

Castiel nods. "I told you so."

In all the time you had been with Sam and Dean, you had never once not expected them to turn up and save the day, and yet, as the weeks dragged on, that thought kept creeping in more and more. Crowley, you could understand, you knew as soon as he turned up, Abaddon wouldn't hesitate to kill you, and you had little doubt that he knew this too.

But Sam and Dean, even Castiel, hell, even your father, you'd been expecting something by now.

Not that you hadn't made your own attempts, came close once too, but that just meant Abaddon tightened your security.

And the torture.

The first thing she had done was get rid of the necklace that Crowley had given you, crumbling it into dust before you, then the torture had begun. It wasn't anything you couldn't deal with to begin with, small moments so that she didn't wear you down too quickly. After all, she wanted you to last until she got her hands on Crowley.

You had never thought that anyone could talk more than Crowley, but already on several occasions, you had brazenly told her to shut up, tiring of hearing her voice.

This usually resulted in more torture.

You were almost in a constant state of pain now, bloody and bruised, your tongue constantly brushing the annoying split on your lip, but it didn't stop you from attempting to make her life as difficult as possible.

The angel, Amrobel, wasn't much use to you either, certainly not like you'd hoped. Suddenly thrown in the thick of it, he didn't want his presence known. You'd called him a few names by now, but it did nothing to change his mind, just made him keep saying that he would help when it was really needed.

You weren't overly sure that he would.

So you focused on doing this on your own.

It wasn't easy, but for the most part you kept it together, which surprised you considering everything that had happened. Of course, it was making you wonder when your world would snap, but each time you fought the thought off. You couldn't afford to be thinking like that, it would lead you down a road you didn't want to go.

It was soon put from your mind when Abaddon said she had Crowley.

Scowling at the demon that shoved you unceremoniously into the room, you found yourself pushed into a lounge, your hands tied and glaring at an amused Abaddon on the other side of the room.

"I wouldn't be paying attention to me sweetheart." She said through a grin.

You don't even flinch, keeping your gaze on her. "Crowley."

"Hello love," Crowley said, matching the calmness in your tone, despite the concern in his gaze as his eyes took in your appearance, the dark bruising under your eyes, the cut in your lip, and the rawness on your wrists from being tied so long. "Nice of you to join us."

You snort. "Glad to be here." You glance over at him, noticing another man looking on curiously. "Who's your friend?"

Crowley hesitates but scowls upon seeing Abaddon's amusement. "This is Gavin."

This brought your gaze away from Abaddon fully, frowning at Crowley. "As in your son, Gavin?"

"The one and only." Crowley said as Gavin looks surprised.

"You talk about me?" He asked.

"Reluctantly." You and Crowley said together, earning a smirk from you and an annoyed look from him.

It had been somewhat of an argument at the time, you had wanted to know more about him, and when he promised that you wouldn't like, it just made you all the more determined to know.

Eventually, he had told you, and while you certainly didn't like most of it, you still never left.

You never answered his question as to why either.

"And you're not questioning how I got here?" Gavin asked.

You raised an eyebrow and then glanced back at Abaddon, who was simply still watching. "Trust me, right now, that is the very least of my issues."

"It's going to be fine Y/N." Crowley said quickly and a lot more firmly than what he believed.

You gave a small smile, feeling your lip split again and you subconsciously licked it. It was hard to tell because of the bruising under your eyes, but you were so tired, just holding on, and Crowley's words didn't really help.

"Unless you have a trick up your sleeve right at this very moment, I don't think it will be." You said calmly. "In fact, I'm surprised she's waited this long."

Abaddon's smile widened as your gaze returned to her. "What can I say, it's more fun watching you both suffer."

"Oh good, I'm glad you're enjoying it." You said, not hiding the sarcasm or venom in your voice. "What don't you just beat me up a few more times, just for the fun of it?"

"Don't tempt me girl, you've been a right pain in my arse these last few weeks." She growled, the smile fading.

"You shouldn't work with idiots then." You said smugly. "If they can't recognise an exorcism when they hear one, that's their fault."

"Clearly you think you're such a smart little thing." Abaddon said coldly. "And yet you are still the one sitting there in chains."

You didn't need the reminder, your wrists raw from the rubbing. "What can I say, I don't like bullies."

Abaddon scoffed before she laughed. "Oh my God, you do actually realise that you are dating the supposed King of Hell? Who happens to torture people for a living?"

"Really? I hadn't noticed." You rolled your eyes as she scowled. "Why does everyone insist on pointing that out? I think I'm very much aware of it. As for why, my reasons are my own, ones I certainly don't have to explain to you."

Abaddon leant over you, her hands resting either side of your head. You didn't move, despite the invasion of space, the hairs on the back of your neck rising, holding her gaze.

"I'm going to take great satisfaction in taking your life," Her voice was low, threatening. "Because despite complaints of me talking too much, that's all you seem to do."

"I got tired of staying quiet when others were talking so much bullshit." You said. "And lately, I've heard way too much of it, so get out my face you black eyed bitch before I show you precisely how ready I am to die."

Abaddon's eyes narrowed on you even as you saw Crowley tense at the edge of your vision, but she stepped away.

Gavin whistled. "Now that's a keeper."

You frowned slightly even as Crowley sighed, rolling his eyes. With a snap of his fingers, Gavin was thrown back into a bedroom, the door closing shut.

"His timing was never brilliant." He grumbled.

You were about to say something back when pain exploded from within you and you screamed, arching off the chair.

It was momentary, Abaddon releasing you as you breathed hard, Crowley's face twisting in anger and panic.

"Speak again and I will made sure that your death is good and slow." Abaddon growled low, her eyes flashing black at you.

You glared at her, but didn't speak.

She looked amused. "Maybe I should've done that a long time ago, would've saved me a lot of headaches."

"She doesn't need to be a part of this Abaddon." Crowley snarled. "Your issue is with me and-"

"Which is precisely why she is a part of it." Abaddon said. "Or what? Didn't think there'd be any consequences with having a pure blood? How idiotic can you be Crowley?"

"You know if you just-" You screamed again as pain seared through your body until Abaddon let you go, making you gasp for air, trying to get yourself back in control.

"I told you not to speak." She said lightly. "So unless you want your tongue ripped out and fed to you, on top of the pain, I suggest listening."

"Please love," Crowley kept his tone empty, but as you looked at him, his eyes were practically begging for you to stop. "No need to keep getting yourself hurt."

Your eyes burned with fury, but you bit your tongue, being in no hurry to be in pain again.

"Not that it matters anyway," Abaddon said. "Because I'm growing very tired of this little game, and with the Winchester's already on their way, there's not much else she's really needed for."

You tensed, but remained silent, avoiding Crowley's eye. You had to believe that the boys would have a plan, that things were going to be okay. That belief was the only thing that was keeping you from begging for your life.

"Of course, just killing you would be boring." She examined her nails. "I think there's something much more interesting I can do."

Your eyes go wide as you realise what she meant and Crowley went to leap off of his seat, a gun appearing in Abaddon's hand and firing as you shouted.

Crowley clutched his shoulder, but couldn't move.

"Devil's trap bullet." Abaddon said with a grin. "You can thank the Winchester's later."

Panic started to grip you as Abaddon faced you, eyeing you up and down, and you began to fight against the wrist bindings.

Warmth blossomed in your chest and for a moment you thought the panic had led to something worse, but then you were suddenly pulled back into yourself.

"No." Amrobel spoke quietly, his eyes blazing through yours. "You will do no such thing to her demon."

Abaddon grins as Crowley looks horrified. "Well, well, the little girl has some smarts after all. Still won't mean much against me."

Amrobel healed the wounds on your body, making the binding disappear as well. "Y/N is a very prepared individual, very brave, very strong of heart, so if you think any more than what you have already done will be permitted, you would be very wrong to think it would be easy."

She snorts. "Aww, is the baby angel underestimating me?"

"You are a Knight of Hell, I am not foolish." He said calmly. "But what you intend to do to her cannot be done, not truly."

"Is that so?"

"A true claiming requires permission." He glances at Crowley, who's expression hadn't changed. "Something that she has no intention of giving."

"Oh really? And how does the baby angel know this?" Abaddon scoffs. "For all I know, you want her for yourself."

Amrobel screws his face up in disgust. "An angel cannot claim a pure blood. It is against our very nature to do so."

"Really?" Abaddon asked. "And who made up that rule I wonder? None of you have ever gotten curious as to what would happen?"

"No." He said firmly. "We are guardians to them, not takers. The only exceptions were the archangels, but on word from our father, even they wouldn't dare."

"Bunch of goodie two shoes." Abaddon rolls her eyes. "Do you even realise what sort of power is sitting at your fingertips?"

"Very aware." Amrobel said. "Which is why we are sworn to protect them from the likes of you."

"And I suppose you intend to stop me?" Abaddon laughs. "Oh baby angel, you have another thing coming."

Amrobel smiles though. "Oh, it is not me you must worry about."

Dean walked into the room then, the first blade in hand.

You watched with wide eyes through Amrobel as Dean took on Abaddon, you saw what the first blade allowed him to do, and as much as you were pissed at him, you couldn't help the fear that rose up on his behalf, wondering exactly what he had put himself through to get like this.

"He has taken a great risk in doing this, in more ways than one." Amrobel said to you. "But it has also made him a much greater threat to you."

"I can handle Dean." You growled to him. "Now, do you mind letting me back out?"

"No, it is currently safer for you there."

You rolled your eyes, wanting to argue, but too locked on Dean and Abaddon to try.

When Dean actually killed her, you found yourself frozen in shock, not having really believed that he could actually do it, Sam bursting into the room to stop him from continuing his tirade.

"Demon's never learn." Amrobel said, shaking his head, earning Sam and Dean's gaze.

"Amrobel?" Sam asked, causing him to nod. "Right. Do you mind if we have Y/N back so we know she's okay?"

"She is fine." He said calmly and then glances and Dean and Crowley. "But at the moment, she is still safer where she is."

"I doubt that," Crowley growls, his fingers digging in his shoulder for the bullet. "Why don't you just flutter off and leave her be?"

"Because I must do my duty," Amrobel said. "And seeing as her guardian is nowhere to be found, that means I must protect her from you."

"Yeah, great," Dean scowled. "Protect her from him but do it out of her body."

Amrobel shakes his head. "This is the safest place to protect her, and me."

Crowley lets out a string of curses. "Get the hell out of her!"

"You made a deal with her Amrobel." Sam said. "I'm pretty sure she won't like this."

"I did, and she is not liking this, however, assessing the real situation has been different." He nods to Crowley. "Especially with him. He is lucky I don't smite him on the spot."

"I'd like to see you try." Crowley growled, his eyes flashing red for a moment. "Now get out of her before I make you."

"I'm going to make sure she's far away from all of you before I even consider such a thing." He frowned at Sam and Dean. "I thought you'd understand that."

"Yeah, when you're not being a dick about it." Dean growled, stepping forward, blade in hand. "So why don't you-"

"Do you intend to use that on me?" He asked, looking at the blade. "You talk about protecting and yet you know that would kill her to."

"Chance I'm willing to take right now." Dean snarled.

There was an odd moment of silence before Amrobel's eyes went wide. "No!"

But it wasn't directed at Dean, your head throwing back as you ejected Amrobel, Sam and Dean shielding their eyes."

"Arsehole." You gasped, leaning down on your knees, drawing in deep breathes. "Can't believe...he thought...he could get away with that."

Sam was by your side in a flash, taking your arm as you staggered. "Easy Y/N, you have to take it-"

"Thanks Sam, I get it." You shrugged him off and stepped away. "But currently the last thing I want is help."

Sam looked hurt, but doesn't move as you stepped further away, breathing deep, trying to get your emotions under control. This had been the last straw, having Amrobel trying to keep you in check, and you were so close to just snapping that you could feel it physically hurting.

"Y/N-"

"I can't Crowley." Your voice broke. "I can't stand this anymore."

"You don't get to decide that." Dean growled. "After all you've put us through, we're not just going to-"

"After all I've put you through?" You rounded on Dean, your eyes burning with fury. "How dare you Dean, how can you even say that!?"

"If you had just listened to us-"

"Listen to the men that wanted me worse than dead," Your voice rose. "That sounds like a wondrous idea. I wonder what could've possibly have stopped me from doing it otherwise?"

"Sweetheart-"

Your eyes narrowed and your voice dropped. "Call me that again Winchester and I promise you'll find that pretty little blade of yours through your throat."

They stared at you, having never seen you like that before.

"This is where you back off Squirrel," Crowley warned, trying harder to get the bullet out of his shoulder. "Because I have little doubt that she actually will."

"Try me," Dean growled, holding the blade tight. "I just killed that bitch there, I'm hardly going to see you as a threat."

"Dean-"

"No Sammy, let her play this game. If she wants to do it, I'm certainly not going to stop her." Dean snapped, his eyes not leaving you.

"She's our friend Dean-"

"She's dating Crowley-"

"What's the matter Dean, jealous that someone got the idea to fuck me first?"

Dead silence fell as all three of them stared at you, your gaze cold on Dean, caution thrown to the wind, every emotion clear on your face.

"Why else would you agree to Y/F/N's plan so quickly? Because it sure as hell wasn't to protect me."

Dean took an angry step forward. "Of course it was-"

"No, it wasn't." Your eyes flashed. "And frankly I'm over being told it is. I'm over all of it. So if you really want to keep advancing with that blade, go ahead."

"Y/N," Crowley pleaded. "Please..."

"I've lost my mother, found out things about myself I didn't want to know, had my family turn on me, had those I considered family turn on me, is there anything else I've forgotten to make me want to have no had enough?" You snarled, taking a step closer, fury making your hands shake. "Go on Dean, I dare you."

"Dean-"

"That arsehole you've been defending," Dean cut in loudly over Sam, pointing back at Crowley, whose eyes went wide. "Was cheating on you while you were on the run. Is that what you wanted to hear Y/N? Is that what you wanted thrown on you too? Because this whole being the victim thing is getting old."

You stared at Dean, your heart pounding, shock settling over you, not quite believing that he had said, and not wanting to believe what he had said.

Crowley appeared in front of you, breathing hard, and you stared at the back his head. "That's enough," He growled. "You morons will leave her be."

"If she hadn't-"

"I don't want to hear it." Crowley hissed. "You boys have done enough. Y/N has had enough."

You picked up on his tone right away, going to step closer. "Crowley don't you-"

"-dare." You blinked and then cursed loudly, finding yourself in the large hotel suite. You stared around for a moment, only to find yourself alone.

You screamed, picking up the nearest object and throwing it at a wall, the vase shattering, but then you found you couldn't stop screaming, collapsing your knees and continuing until your voice broke and it hurt too much to keep going.

You gasped, resting against the floor, but no tears would come, too exhausted, too beyond feeling the pain that had settled around you. You could feel yourself shaking and clutched hard at the carpet, trying to reground yourself, trying to find a way through the pain.

Through bleary eyes, you managed to look up, the bathroom swimming before you and you staggered to your feet, using the walls and furniture to make it inside. You turned the shower on, hard and cold, wanting to feel anything but what your body was currently going through.

Curling up in the corner of the shower, you hugged your knees close to your chest and shut your eyes.

Crowley found you sometimes later, still curled up, shivering, under the cold water, but instead of getting you out, he joined you, pulling you into his arms. You just let him, not wanting to trust yourself to move, your body shuddering as one hand clutched him tightly, his presence grounding you more than what anything else had. Crowley was silent too, just holding you tight, resting his head against yours, clearly needing this as much as you.

The next morning, you awoke alone in the bed, clean pyjamas on, not really remembering falling asleep, just being in his arms under the cold of the shower. Rubbing your eyes, there was a small note on the bedside table and you sighed, deciding to ignore it.

You knew what it would say.

You ordered food, your stomach growling loudly, and while you waited, despite knowing better, you went and poured yourself a stiff drink. Blankly, you stared out the window as you waited for food, your body numb, the light was hurting your eyes, but it was still the least of your worries.

Eating made you feel sick and you picked at the food despite how hungry you felt. By the time you had forced yourself to clear the plate, the meal had been stone cold, leaving you still feeling hungry.

Grumbling, you filled up your glass again and then went and stretched out on the lounge, resting the cool glass against your head. It went back and forth like that for a couple of hours, you'd sit there, slowly finishing your drink, getting up to refill and sitting back down, closing your eyes once more.

Crowley returned after a while, but he didn't say a word as he walked over to you and you moved your legs up out of the way as he joined you.

For a long moment, you both sat in silence.

Crowley was watching you, you could feel it even with your eyes closed, but you chose to ignore it.

"What are you doing love?" His voice was quiet, unsure.

"Drowning myself." Your voice croaked and you winced, taking another drink.

He sighs. "I don't blame you."

Silence fell again and you finally opened your eyes, seeing him staring at his hands.

You licked your lips. "So...are we going to talk?"

He swallowed. "Are you up for it?"

"No, but it's not like my situation is going to get much worse." You took another drink, trying to ease the hoarseness of your voice. "Plus..." You left it hanging, realising you didn't want to say it.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly, still not looking back at you. "This...I..." Crowley scowled at himself. "I have no excuse love. To say the least, I have not been managing this well." He paused. "I never actually thought that I would be able to truly feel again, but this whole human blood...thing, it's been difficult, and everything feels ten times stronger than what I remember it ever being."

You remain silent, watching him as he thinks for a moment.

"I should've been better, I know that." He said quietly. "You deserved better. You never should've gone through all that, no matter what you had said, I should've come and found you," He shudders. "But I was scared Y/N. Seeing you after Sam's failed attempt...I had never been so overwhelmed by things before, and I didn't know how to take it. I didn't know how to handle it. So I ran from it, I tried to do anything to rid myself of those feelings but instead it just seemed to make it worse."

Crowley let out a slow breath, finally looking up to meet your gaze, his eyes shining. "Seeing you again, being so strong even after what Abaddon had done...done who knows what to you, I realised how wrong I had been through all this, and I had never regretted things more-"

"Stop." Your voice was quiet, but firm, and you held his gaze, making Crowley flinch. "The sorry was enough."

"What?" Crowley asked. "After all that-"

You sigh heavily. "Crowley...I don't want to beat yourself up. Please. I see, and put up with, a lot of others doing that to you already. The sorry was enough."

He frowns. "Love, you should angry with me-"

"I am." You said with a small smile. "But I'm angry at a lot of things right now, so I'm not going to throw all of that on you. You don't deserve that."

"You are too good to me." Crowley breathed. "You are too good for me and I really don't know how you have put up with me for so long."

"You asked me and I said yes." You kept the small smile, but finished your drink, placing the empty glass by your side. "Now come here."

Crowley stared at you as you shifted on the lounge, making room for him and then holding your arms open. Cautiously, he moved over to you, lying next to you and you didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around him.

"Please Crowley..."

He sighed and relaxed against you, his head resting against your chest, and you both shifted a little until you were comfortable. For the first time, you felt a strong tug of Crowley's emotions, similar to what he felt from you, and it made you realise that he needed you as much as you needed him.

"You don't have to do this love..." He mumbled against you.

Your fingers trailed into his hair, gently brushing them through. "I know, but just shup and enjoy it."

He chuckles weakly and then you felt him shaking, so you tightened your grip, and quickly realised that you were crying too, everything finally starting to come up, overflowing into shuddering breathes.

Night had returned by the time Crowley moved and he pulled away from you slightly, his eyes a little puffy, matching yours, and he looked down at you, wonder in his gaze as you brushed his cheek. "I love you."

Your breath caught in your throat but Crowley didn't give you a chance to really think about, placing his lips on yours for a moment, letting you let out a shaky breath as he pulled away slightly.

In that moment, you knew words wouldn't be enough.

You pulled him back to you in a hard kiss, one that made your teeth click painfully, but you didn't care, the kiss quickly becoming deep, passionate, saying everything that you couldn't put voice to.

But Crowley broke away again, his forehead resting against yours and you both caught your breath. "I need to hear you say it Y/N. I need to know."

You whimper a little, your arms wrapping around his neck as your body shook. "I love you Crowley."

With a half groan, half growl, he returned the kiss, his arms snaking around you, keeping you pressed to him and you knew that you needed this now more than anything.

"I'm yours Crowley." You breathed into the kiss. "Always will be...and don't say anything, because I knew what I was getting into the day I said yes."

Crowley brushed your nose with his. "And I love you all the more for it." He grinned. "Despite still wanting a proper answer."

"Is it not enough that I love you?" You asked softly. "Must I always have an explanation?"

He stared at you for a moment before he smiled. "No love, if you can live with me and what I am, then I can ask no more of you."

"Good." You pulled him back to you, wanting nothing more than to just be with him tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, the kissing grew more heated until you sighed into him, squirming a little.

Crowley grinned against your lips and with a yelp from you, he scooped you up into his arms, carrying you over to the bed.

"Crowley-"

"I'm not about to let our first time be on the lounge love."

Your face flushed. "But-"

"Demon." He swept you into a kiss. "Now, do you want to do this?"

"Yes." You breathed into the kiss.

Crowley kept you in the kiss as he got to the bed, pausing only to kick off his shoes as he lowered you both down, lying next to you. You shivered under his touch as his hands lightly travelled under your shirt, brushing up along your stomach until he reached your breasts, where he paused, breaking the kiss.

"Love," You blinked up at him. "Why are you wearing a bra under your pyjamas? I certainly didn't do that."

"You're really going to ask that now?" You said, even as your face flushed. "Crowley, you know I'm damned self-conscious."

He looked at you, his gaze gentle even as he smirked. "Well, let's change that shall we?"

You didn't get much of a chance to think about what that meant before he returned to kissing you, quickly distracting you, his tongue teasing your lips before you granted him entrance.

After a moment, you realised that he was taking his time unbuttoning your shirt and you shifted, intending to help, except his hands quickly caught your hands, kissing them softly before placing them back around his neck.

"Please love, let me. I want to do this right." You pout a little, making him chuckle and kiss the tip of your nose. "For someone who is self-conscious, you are awfully eager to get them off."

Your face burned and you shifted a little uncomfortably, your body aching with need that you didn't even want to begin to try and describe. "Crowley, I-"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." You said without hesitation.

"Then trust me," He said softly, his hands returning to the buttons, hovering for a moment. "Trust me with you."

It dawned on you finally on what he was truly asking and you bit your lip a little before giving a nod.

He smiled and gently kissed you at first, a thanking, loving kiss, before the heat returned. You moaned into the kiss, still wanting more even as his fingers worked, but knowing that he needed to do this, not just for you, but for himself as well.

You sat up a little, letting him slipped the shirt from your shoulders, it quickly disappearing somewhere in the room before his hands returned to you, continuing their gentle touch, memorising your body, making you moan softly, your hands clenching at his jacket.

With a grin against your lips, he let you slip his jacket off, then letting your hands move to his tie, tugging it free, before finally starting on his shirt. He broke the kiss as you did and started down your jaw, distracting you completely as he nuzzled into your throat, earning a breathy huff, one of your hands slipping into his hair.

Crowley chuckled, kissing up to your ear to give it a nip. "This always got you hot quick."

You growl a little, giving his hair a slight tug as he nipped your ear again. "How many times have you infuriated me by doing it?"

"I will do it as long as you keep making those noise love." He breathed and scrapped his teeth down your throat, making you groan, arching into him, where he quickly used the opportunity to sneak his hands under you, unclipping your bra and slipping it off you.

You knew were exposed, but as his hand gently cupped your breast, you suddenly didn't care, wanting to keep feeling this, wanting Crowley to take you where you had never been before and wanting to forget everything of the last few months.

He moved over you as his kisses continued down your throat to your collarbone, gently easing your legs apart with his knees, allowing him to settle. You let out a small whimper as he began kissing your other breast before a sharp gasp let you as he took your nipple in his mouth.

A moan left you and you arched up into his mouth and hand, wanting more, his name leaving your mouth as he bit lightly, causing a growl to leave him, swapping his mouth over to your other breast and to rock his hips gently into you, his hardened length pressing against your core, making you bite back another moan, your hips bucking involuntarily.

You were breathing hard by the time he decided to move on, shooting you a grin as he started kissing down your stomach, kissing or touching every inch of skin he could until he came to your pants.

He looked up at you again, his eyes asking a single question, one you simply raised your hips to, even as a nervousness fell over you.

Your pants gone, Crowley's eyes travelled along your body, his hand resting on your hips, licking his lips a little. "Beautiful..."

You bit your lip, holding his gaze as he lowered his lips to you once more, continuing the rest of the way down your stomach, his hands massaging your thighs. He paused for a moment, seeming to grow frustrated with feeling own shirt on, and it was quickly tossed aside before his lips started on your thighs.

You gave a small groan, your head pressing back into the pillow, feeling as if your body was burning, every movement he made making it worse.

Crowley chuckled, starting a path back up your other leg. "Something you need love?"

You huffed. "You."

Another growl left him and he nipped your thigh. "Good."

As he continued further down your thigh towards your core, you felt yourself shudder, anticipation flooding you, making you whimper and strain a little against his hands which had returned to your hips.

"Crowley..." You pleaded.

His breath brushed over your core, causing you breath to hitch as you looked down at him, his fingers drawing lazy circles on your hips as he waited for you, a smirk on his lips as he saw the need in you gaze.

You bit your lip, knowing why he waited, wanting your permission. "Just tell me if you want to stop love."

You nod, your hands clenching at the sheets. "Please Crowley."

In three quick kisses, his mouth was on you, a hum going through him as you gasped at the sensation, whimpering as his tongue flicked through, tasting you. His hum turned into groan and you felt yourself tugged forward slightly, his fingers digging into your hips, pinning you to the bed.

Your head threw back, moaning as his tongue circled your clit. You desperately wanted to move, but Crowley's grip was firm, allowing only your back to arch and your hands to tighten in the sheets.

"Oh fuck..." Your groan, your nerve endings on fire, made even more so as Crowley growled, the vibrations making you buck, your muscles twitching as pressure built in your lower stomach. You tried to fight the feeling, whimpering as it seemed to just continue to build.

Crowley broke away for a second adjusting his position so that one hand was flat across your stomach, keeping you pinned, the other moving to one of your trembling hands, entwining it with his. "Don't fight it Y/N..."

Using his hand as your lifeline, you found yourself whimpering and moaning his name, your chest heaving, trying to keep in control, until it hit. His name tumbled loudly from your lips, mixed with curses, as your back arched, your muscles spasming, heat blossoming from your core. Your knuckles turned white holding his hand and you continued to curse as he didn't stop, keeping you high until you whined in desperation to come down.

Shudders left you as you collapsed back onto the bed, his tongue still occasionally brushing over your entrance, making you gasp and shiver. You drew in deep breathes, trying to get back into focus, still holding firmly to his hand.

Crowley gave a low chuckle, his voice hoarse with desire. "Need a minute love?"

"Ass." Was all you could get out, making him chuckle again and softly kiss your thigh.

"I could stay here all night love," He kissed your mound delicately, making you shiver. "You are divine."

"I think that would possibly kill me." You said thickly, finally feeling your body coming down. "Fuck."

"Don't think I'm done yet love," You looked down at him, making him grin, your face flushed and eyes heavy. "I've got to make sure you're ready for me."

You shiver, suddenly wanting nothing more than to be filled by him, the very thought leaving you panting a little.

Crowley's grin widened as he tugged his hand free from yours, moving to place both your legs over his shoulders, nipping your thighs as his hands moved to cup and squeeze your arse, lifting your hips from the bed.

Anticipation flooded you as you sunk back, watching him down your body, making him groan.

"Should've done this months ago." He said and returned his mouth to you with a deep sweeping of his tongue, instantly making you buck and gasp, your body now extra sensitive.

Crowley had no intention of just sticking to his mouth this time though, one hand caressing up your arse before joining his mouth at your core. You moan as his fingers slide through your folds, opening you up for his tongue, your body twitching as he teased your entrance.

"Crowley!" You gasped, his fingers moving to slip one inside you, causing you both to moan, your hips bucking, wanting more.

His moan turned to a low growl that rumbled deep through his chest, possessive, as he pushed a second finger inside of you, pumping them steadily. "So hot and wet for me. Mine and no one else's."

"Yours..." You said breathlessly, your eyes fluttering shut as he continued, totally enraptured by the movement of his fingers and mouth.

It didn't take much before you felt the pressure building again, Crowley's fingers curling inside you, hitting a spot that left you gasping, grinding into him, your heels digging into his back. The same growl rumbled through him, lifting you a little higher, applying more pressure into your core.

You opened your eyes, intending to watch him, only to find your breath caught in your throat. Crowley's gaze was locked onto you, his eyes red, burning with desire, and with a final thrust of his fingers, you came undone. Your world swam as your body arched into him, his name screamed from your lips as he suddenly sucked your clit into his mouth, doubling the intensity of your orgasm. Black spot appeared before your eyes, your thighs squeezing around his head, and you came even harder as a second orgasm suddenly gripped you.

Your world swam a little before finally coming back around. You found Crowley kissing a slow path back up your body, his eyes back to normal as they met yours, causing to him to smirk. "Are you alright love?"

Still breathing hard, you nod, not game enough to try and move to see if your body still worked, your legs feeling very limp.

He kissed lightly up the valley between your breasts, to your throat, before his lips grazed over yours. "Do you want me to stop?"

You shake your head, taking his face between your hands and bringing him in for a deeper kiss, moaning softly at the taste of yourself still on his tongue. "Don't stop." You muttered against his lips. "Please don't stop."

A low rumble went through him as he shifted, his hands starting to undo his belt. You used the distraction to kiss along his jaw and start down his throat, emboldened by your need for him, your hands trail down his chest.

Crowley cursed. "Y/N, you want me out of these pants properly, then you-" A strangled groan left him as your teeth scraped teasingly down his throat.

You smirked. "Looks like I'm not the only one that affects."

He growled but didn't stop you from continuing, instead his hands growing more desperate as he tugged at his pants. He was distracted again as your hands tugged into the waist band and he had to quickly pull them away with another muttered curse and pin them above your head, recapturing your lips in a searing kiss.

"If I let you do that, I can guarantee that I will come undone." He growled and then frustratingly snapped his fingers, his pants vanishing, and he gave a strained sigh of relief as he was freed.

"That was all I wanted to do, you looked like you were struggling." You smile at him, making him give a huffed laugh.

"I'm sure." He lowered himself to you, just brushing your entrance with his length, making your breathing quicken.

"Would I lie to you?" You asked softly.

"If you had to." He lightly kissed you. "This is your last chance to back out love."

You tugged at your wrists, still being held by one of his hands. "Let me go."

Frowning slightly, he did as you asked, but you reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a deep kiss, a groan rumbling through him as he settled against you, rubbing himself against your entrance, making your hips rise slightly, wanting more friction as you moan softly into him.

Without breaking the kiss, he reached between you, guiding himself to your entrance, where he paused to look down at you.

"I will go slow," He promised. "If you need me to-"

"Crowley," You silenced him, placing your fingers over his lips. "I trust you."

Gratefulness passed over his gaze and he kissed you again before starting to ease into you. It was uncomfortable, feeling your body trying to accommodate his size, but not unpleasant. Crowley, true to his word, went slow, his gaze not leaving you as he entered, pausing at any sign of pain and waiting till you adjusted. Twice he had to pull out, giving your body a chance to rest for a moment, before trying again.

It seemed to take a while, but finally, he was fully sheathed inside you, both of you trembling a little as you hummed in pleasure, feeling incredibly full.

Crowley peppered kisses down your cheek and neck. "So tight..."

You knew he needed this as much as you, so you gave a testing roll of your hips into him, making him groan and hurried to catch your lips with his.

Crowley started slowly, pulling himself out about half way before easing himself back in, making you both moan into the kiss. Steadily it built up into a shallow rhythm, that had you both panting slightly.

"More." You pleaded, your arms securely around his neck as you let him control the pace, your teeth nibbling his jaw.

He captured your lips again with a growl and slid himself almost all the way out, your body shuddering at the feeling, before he pushed all the way back in, making you gasp at the slight roughness of it, pleasure curling through you.

"Y/N-"

"Don't stop." You breathed as he paused. "My god Crowley, don't stop."

It didn't take long before you were clinging to him tightly, whimpering with every rock into your body, his teeth working your neck, making sure that they left a mark as he growled with every hard press of your fingers into his back. You couldn't know that every noise you made was testing his control, his hands shaking as he caressed your sides, soothing the sting from his teeth with his tongue and lips, but when his name came whimpered from your lips, his resolve almost snapped.

With a heavy groan, his hands dug into your thighs, lifting them and getting you to hook them around his waist, the change of angle having you crying sharply into him, your heels digging in as your body shuddered.

His lips found your ear, making you moan, the desperation in his voice clear. "Please love..."

You simply hold him tighter, your breathing laboured as he started to move faster, your nails digging in, and Crowley growled. With a grunt, one of his hands knots in your hair, roughly tugging it so he can crush your mouth to his, shifting his other hand down to your clit, your cry muffled against his lips, as within a few strokes, the coil building inside you snapped.

Your mind blanked as your body arched, a silent scream on your lips as your body tensed, a lot stronger than before, intensifying still as his hips continue to meet yours, steadily losing his rhythm. Crowley groaned, his arm wrapping around you, your name tumbling from his lips as his hips jerk a final time and his teeth sink hard into your shoulder, joining you over the edge, your bodies rocking together, the hold on each other bruising.

Slowly, you both relaxed, breathing hard, letting yourselves come down.

You recovered first, your legs slipping from his waist, dropping heavily to the bed as one hand slid up his neck to run gently through his hair, turning your head to place soft kisses against him, your body buzzing and aching. Crowley shifted, tilting his head so his lips can meet yours in slightly breathless kisses as he carefully moved his weight off you, sliding out of you, causing you both to shiver.

Your eyes were shining as he looked down at you and you smiled at him, your hand brushing his cheek, making him lean into you with a soft moan, his hand capturing yours.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

You nodded. "Of course." Your voice made you wince, hoarse from the strenuous use from the last couple of days. "Despite what I sound like."

He chuckled lightly and kissed you again. "You sound perfect to me."

"Perfectly unable to talk properly." You grumbled and then stretched, your body protesting, but you didn't miss Crowley's look over you, causing you to smirk. "Haven't seen enough?"

Crowley snorts, his eyes flashing red briefly as he grins. "You have no idea what else I want to do to you love."

"I'm sure after that display I can hazard a few guesses." You laughed though, the weight of what had happened temporarily lifted from your shoulders. "But right now, I think I'm slightly more interested in feeling clean."

Before you could say anything, Crowley scooped you into his arms again, making you squeal, throwing your arms around his neck as he laughed. "Relax love, I've got you."

"Some warning would be nice." You grumbled a little as he carried you to the bathroom.

He hummed, not hiding his amusement. "Besides, I think I hot shower is in order this time, unless you want a bath?"

You settled against his shoulder, feeling tired. "Both sound good."

Crowley kissed you temple. "As my lady demands."

You smile, content, feeling happier and safer than what you had in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
52.5K 1.3K 21
Characters included: Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Crowley You can request, just no promises.
455K 12.8K 36
Supernatural oneshots/preferences with different characters from the show. Some chapters including several characters for the same scenario and other...
3K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...