Dragon Claws

By mackalicious

~Summery~ Who would have thought these two girls would have ever met. If you asked me, I would call it DESTIN... More

The very Beginning
The Mission
Authors Note
Found You
Wrong Moves
Old Friends
Related
Her Magic
We Got This
Confessions Pt 1
Authors Note
Confessions Pt 2
In a Coma
The News
Wake Up
Staying Behind
Any Last Words
One Year Later

Dragon Claws

1.3K 21 1
By mackalicious

Yeah I'm back...Nah, what am I kidding, none of you remember me. Well, I deleted my other story, because I wanted to work on it.

While I did that, I started a new one. If you asked me, I'm pretty proud of this one. I don't really know why ,but I just am.

My Oc Mizukie is back, and a few other. On this new crazy adventure, these two gals go on with the Twin Dragons.

-Summery-

Who would have thought these two girls would have ever met. If you asked me, I would call it DESTINY. Or just luck. And what would you call their meeting with the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. Would you call it destiny, luck, or would you call it TROUBLE...

You decide in Dragon Claws

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...
19.3K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...
335K 11.9K 26
You have been a member of Sabertooth for years and you are a part of the Dragon Slayer Trio along with Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. You and Sting...
4K 121 16
When Natsu and his team return to the guild from a job, he receives a letter that reveals some shocking news: He has a little sister and she can turn...