NYMPHO KILLER

Av migos-

Harry Styles, Incapable of feeling guilt, remorse or empathy for his actions. He's generally cunning, manipul... Mer

One
Two
Three
Five
read it tf
Six

Four

57 4 0
Av migos-

11pm

I was going to a party with Camryn in about 15 minutes and I was stressing.

I pulled out my black pants and a red plaid shirt, throwing it on before putting on my black worn out boots, then I put on my rings before throwing my SnapBack on and checking myself out.

(Frat boy Harry was my fav look bring it back Harold pls)

Damn I would date myself.

I jumped out of my daze as I heard someone knocking on my door.

I grabbed my keys expecting Camryn to be dressed in a tight dress once I opened my front door, making me want to bring her in and fuck her.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply before opening my door, Camryn smiling as she held a small purse in her hand, a pink dress fitting her slim body perfectly and her curly hair now straightly laid back.

The dress was short about mid thigh but had a push on her chest which showed enough cleavage.

I licked my lips, rubbing on my chin as I smirked at her and she stood there blushing.

"You look beautiful." I said walking out into the hallway with Camryn as she walked backwards so there was space between us.

"Thank you, you look pretty nice yourself Harry." She said keeping her head low.

"Thank you, shall we take my car?" I asked letting her walk in front of me, softly holding onto her waist.

"Sure, I won't be drinking that much tonight." She informed me, looking up at me.

"Good, I won't either." I said as we walked into the parking lot that was attached to my loft apartment.

I opened the car door for her, letting her in and hearing a small "thank you" come out of her mouth as I nodded and closed her door, getting into the car myself and starting it up.

I drove to the address she informed me to go to, having small talk with her which was absolutely entertaining.

I was trying to focus on the road and not on her plump lips that were tinted a dark red as sentences about her life rolled off her tongue.

I parked close to the house that was already trashed in front, people scattered around and music blasting.

Once getting out, I went to Camryns side, helping her out as she uttered a sweet thank you making my insides blossom like a flower.

She held onto my upper arm, holding her jacket close to her body as we made our way up to the front door, walking into the house making me get a headache from the horrible music volume.

"Let's go to the kitchen, my roommate Flora might be there gulping bottles." She said a prominent bold smile on her face as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

We got into the kitchen as on cue her roommate was sipping a red cup with a mysterious liquid in it before she gasped and put her cup down, hugging Camryn tightly which made her let go of my hand.

"You made it! And you look sophisticated." She shrieked biting her lip as Camryn giggled.

"And you brung someone like I told you to do I see. Wow I'm so proud." She said winking at Camryn once she stopped staring me down.

"I'm Flora." She said shaking my hand.

"Harry," I said nodding at her.

"What kind of drink do you prefer Harry?" She asked going to the several bottles.

"Fireball, extra hot." I said as she nodded taking out several things.

"Brave drinker I see." She said making me a drink before handing me a cup.

"I guess you can say that." I said smirking before sipping on my drink.

"Camryn what about you?" She asked tapping her nails against the counter.

"Water." She said and Flora scoffed.

"Were all out of that unless you like faucet or toilet water and I'm guessing you don't like neither so you'll have some shots." Flora said mixing her a drink and Camryn pouted as she sat on the stool, offering me the seat next to her and I sat.

After Camryn finished her shots with Flora we went to the living room, music blasting as we sat on the couch and began a conversation, starting off smooth before Flora kept the shots coming making me feel tipsy as I had Camryn giggling by my side, usually having her head on my shoulder as I drunkenly scrunched up her hair and she playfully swatted my hand off her scalp.

"Come dance with me." Flora pleaded to Camryn as she kept rejecting her offer.

"Go on," I told her, softly nudging her off of me.

"You sure? I don't want you getting lonely down here." She shouted in my ear, smiling.

"I won't, I'll watch you dance pretty girl, go." I said getting a nod in approval by Camryn before Flora pulled her into the sweaty bodies that have been dancing half of the time.

Her hips swayed around as she found her place, turning around as her back faced me.

I hummed in pleasure as she turned to me and beckoned me to come to her.

I got up, Flora moving over to give me and Camryn space as I slid in back of her, holding her hips as she took control of something I'm usually not used to.

She then faced me, wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing her body closer to mines, feeling every inch of her godly body as my hand roamed down to her bum.

She smiled at me and bit her lip before pulling me in for a kiss.

Her soft lips tasted of strawberry lemonade and I didn't stop her as she slipped her tongue into my mouth dominating me before I took control.

She pulled away smirking as she pecked my lips once more.

"Bring me somewhere were we can be alone." She said in my ear, making me tingle.

I gripped her wrist as I pulled her along with me to my car.

Before getting her in I got in, starting the car and driving her to my place, a place where I would never bring a girl but I wasn't thinking right.

She had me hypnotized and I didn't want to admit that I liked it.

After pulling up to my flat, I took her hand, reassuring her as we finished walking on the gravel.

Once I got the door unlocked I let her in, pulling off her jacket and hanging it.

I snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her back against my chest as I kissed her neck, sucking harshly as she whimpered each time I left one place and went to another.

My hand went down towards her southern area, pulling her dress up as I pulled at the hem of her panties, my hand roaming inside and finally putting pressure on her clit.

She gripped my bicep, moving her hips further onto my hand.

I stopped my movements and she scowled me as she turned around and grabbed my collar.

"Take me to your bedroom," she said as I picked her up and she gradually wrapped her legs around my hips, kissing at my neck.

I threw her on the bed, waring her playful giggles as I pulled off my clothes.

"Baby undress yourself for me." I said placing my pocket knife on my night stand and she obeyed not knowing.

Her black lace fit her silky body perfectly, my hand roaming up her leg before I gripped her thigh and pulled her towards the end of the bed where I kneeled, placing my hands against her naked body.

I kissed her stomach, making my way up to her lips that would occasionally have a small giggle escape them.

I placed my fingers against her entrance, teasing her a she murmured cuss words at me, making me smirk.

I Pushed my index and middle finger in her to the max, making sure she felt more and more pressure as I flicked my fingers in her, this was the most work I've ever done withy fingers.

She was starting to heat up, her body intensively jolting now and then as she clawed my back and pulled my hair.

"Holy shit," she gasped as I pulled my fingers out, sucking on them before lining my cock in between her folds, grunting as I moved my hips in a smooth rhythm, teasing myself and her.

Before she can finish her small plead I pushed half of my length in her, gripping her throat as she gripped my hip intensively.

"Oh god Daddy." She whimpered.

She begged for more as I slowly rammed into her, her body moving in rhythm with mine.

The more and more I heard her moan the more I wanted to jab a knife into her, but I didn't have the energy to?

She softly cried my name out, pulling me into the crook of her neck, where I bit her softly, muffling my moans.

I was now in a daze, getting more rough as I couldn't control myself.

She pushed me off of her, crawling on top of me and finishing us off.

Before I could gather myself together, we both climaxed and I went for her neck, gripping it tightly as she tried to move out of my grip.

I couldn't talk, my mind was blurry.

black.

Everything is just black.

.

I woke up the next morning, Camryn already up as she handed me a cup of water and Motrin.

How was she still alive?

Did I not strangle her to death or stab her?

"Goodmorning." She lightly smiled, fixing my white t shirt that was falling off her shoulder.

"Goodmorning?" I said confused as I rubbed my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" She asked plopping her head down next to mine.

"Not as good as you think, did you like last night?" I asked trying to hint at my failure at trying to kill her.

"Yeah, I loved it. I didn't know you liked being rough, you kind of went blank so I stopped." She said smiling at me as she sat up.

"Speaking of last night, I should probably go and see Flora." She said dressing into her clothes from last night.

"Are you sure you want to go out with that on?" I asked her and she nodded, putting her hair in a ponytail.

"It's alright." She said focusing on zipping her dress.

"I'll walk you out." I said pulling on my boxers as we got downstairs to the front door.

"Call me?" I asked her and she grinned before nodding.

"I'll text you later." She softly smiled before pecking my lips making me warm inside.

After she left I ate, trying to figure out what had happend.

I was so confused and I didn't want to believe that I had zoned out of my body again, after 3 years of it going away.

I dialed Niall's number putting my phone to my ear as it ringed.

"Niall help me, I think it's happening again."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
608K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc