Five

It was 10am and I agreed to meet Niall in his office which was located in the basement of the hotel. I twisted the door knob, opening the basement door.

"Second door on the right." I whispered to myself as I counted the doors before making my way into the right one.

"What's up mate?" He asked sitting in an office chair at a desk where he fidgeted with a pen, paper sorted out on his desk.

"Remember what happend years ago? It's happening again." I said sitting down at the chair in front of his desk.

"Well have you been taking your pills?" He questioned me, putting his pen down and putting all his attention onto me.

"No I stopped but-"

"Harold what do you mean you stopped? You can't do that." He said gravely.

"Niall I'm trying to control myself, I don't want something temporary controlling me. I'm not crazy." I huffed out.

"Harry we both know what you are and you know I don't wanna say it." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fucking hell." I snarled out, gripping onto my hair in frustration.

"You know what you have to do Harold." Niall said getting out of his chair.

"I know, I know." I said chewing on my lip, deep in my thoughts.

I definitely do know and if I have to get my hands dirty I sure as hell will.

.

"Camryn what are you doing today?" I asked, the phone to my ear.

"Eh nothing I don't think. Are you alright?" She questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine just wanna see you today if that's alright."

"Oh yeah sure. Is it fine if I come over at 6?"

"Definitely. Let me know if the time changes." I said, pacing in my room.

"I'll text you if anything, see you later." She said before hanging up.

I put my phone down on the dresser, reciting my plan out loud.

Deep down inside I was hoping she was busy.

"I'll get her into the kitchen... wait no the bedroom?" I questioned myself before taking a quick pause so I can think.

"No the living room, then I'll make her sit on the couch, attack her from behind, yeah." I said to myself.

Or should you guys go for some tea? Or a walk? You hedonistic fuck.

"Stop." I bellowed out covering my ears and closing my eyes before reopening them a couple seconds after.

Cover your ears all you want, You can't get rid of me.

"No! No! No! You're not gonna control me again!" I vociferated loudly, slamming my fist into the dresser.

The air around me began to get thick making me panic.

'I have to get my pills' I thought to myself as I quickened my pace to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet, searching through my pill bottles. My eyes skimmed over the words written on them.

'Chlorpromazine... Chlorpromazine... Chlorpromazine...' kept repeating into my head as I searched and searched until my eyes finally settled on the correct bottle before I popped the cap open spilling the pills onto my hand.

I took one tablet and tossed it into my mouth before swallowing it, putting my mouth under the faucet to get water so it can easily make its way down my stomach.

I then made my way to the living room sitting back onto the couch, letting my body relax.

I was indeed getting really tired, too tired.

.

Loud knocks filled my hearing, making my body jolt awake and my eyes shoot open.

My hands laid onto the soft velvet couch before I pushed myself off of it and made my way to the front door where the knocks were coming from.

"Harry? It's Camryn."

'What the fuck? It can't be 6 already.' I thought to myself before checking my watch for clarity. I then opened the door, greeted by her astonishing face and a bag in her hand.

"I'm sorry I was sleeping, come in." I said opening the door some more so she can slip in.

"I bought some takeout and I'm hoping you like it." She said holding up the bag before I took it and placed it onto the coffee table.

"That's nice of you, thank you." I said giving her a generous smile before sitting down, inviting her to sit next to me and she proceeded to.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked, looking into the bag, grabbing containers and placing it next to the bag.

My eyes followed her every move, from when she came in to now where she's pigging out and no matter what she's doing, I'm always intrigued.

Which is...

Not like me.

"Earth to Harry!" She exclaimed waving a fork in my face.

"Oh shit." I chuckled out, grabbing the fork out of her hand.

"You're really spacey today. You sure you're alright?" She asked looking me in my eyes.

"Yeah I am I just need a quick minute or two I'll be right back." I said before placing the fork on top of the container top before making my way into my room, closing the door.

I then made my way to the dresser, moving clothing around before I found my pocket knife.

'You know what to do.' I thought to myself as I flipped it open, feeling the swedge at the end of the knife.

I closed it before opening my door and slowly making my way back into the living room, making sure she doesn't pay me any mind.

I pushed the flipper up, the blade snapping out before I quickly gripped her hair from behind and placed the knife to her neck making her jump.

Her breath hitched before she held onto my wrist.

Do it.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Hey I'm back and I recently cracked my phone rip and I didn't proof read this I'm shitty.

But I'll be publishing more ❤️

Please comment/ like / share so I know this book is worthy to write.