Volume [1]- Endlessly In Love...

Por SilentNiaAngel

Claiming Her Love.... Jacob is a well known Author. In Connecticut and the world. He had everything for his c... Más

♣Jasmine & Jacob|Prologue
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 1
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 2
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 3
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 4
♣Jasmine & Jacob|chapter 5
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 6
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 7
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 8
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 9
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 1
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11|Part 2
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12
Jasmine & Jacob| Chapter 13
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 14
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 16
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter Seventeen
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 19
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 20
The Book Interview

Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 2

2.8K 29 3
Por SilentNiaAngel

As soon as I was dragged into the male restroom, Merdic grabed my wrist and pushed me on the wall. 

“Weren’t you suppose to be home last night” barked Merdic at my face as I bit my lips to ease the pain.  “I’m sorry but Jacob told me to stay over Cuz I wasn’t feeling well”explained jasmine. “I don’t want to hear about this Jacob guy, I’ve heard enough from Keisha” yelled Merdic.

“We have a wedding to plan and you’re out with this Jacob guy instead of helping me with the arrangements and to top it off, you stole my laptop, where the hell is?” he asked grabbing jasmine hand tighter making her whimper.

“I didn’t take your laptop” I said as before he hit me in the gut and I screamed as he pulled me up further into the wall.

“Where is my laptop?” he asked again as I tried to push him off me.  “hy the hell was Merdic blaming me for everything now a days and why the hell would Keisha come and tell him ,off all person, about Jacob, what was the connection.  “I’m talking to you whore!” he said as he pushed me in where the toilet was. I quickly got up trying my best not to hurt my hand just so that it would not get worse than it was. Without thinking I kicked him sending him into the glass behind but to no avail, he rushed back at me and pushed me back into the toilet when I heard someone calling my name.

“Jas is everything ok in there?” asked Jacob, before I could answer Merdic grabed me and told me not to say a word.

“Everything is ok” said Merdic imitating my voice as I struggled to get out of his arms.

“You bitch” he said flashing his hands as I bit him,but before he could Kayla, Mr. Duncan &  Jacob rushed in. Kayla helping me up and Jacob beating Merdic as Mr. Duncan tried to intervene.

“You better be home tonight” he screameds as he ran out the door with his busted face.

“Jasmine who was that?” said Jacob yelling at me as Mr. Duncan stared at me. I managed to get up as Kayla pulled me up while others came rushing in.

“Jacob calm down” said Kayla stepping in front of him.

“Jasmine who was that guy?” asked Kayla making matters worse

“Nobody” I said washing off my mouth in the sink

 “Nobody and you had him beating you” said Monica

“He’s right, that’s not Jasmine” said Jacob walking over to me and wiping the blood off my forehead.

“Can we go and finish our lunch?” asked Charles

“Yea” said Kayla as everyone walked out leaving Jasmine, Jacob and Mr.Duncan in the restroom.

“Um...Jacob can you  please help me pick some stuff up from my house” I asked without making any eye contact.

“Yea, sure” he said kissing my forehead

“Can I follow you guys incase that jerk comes up again” he said smiling

“Yea” said Jacob hugging her.

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I opened the door to my apartment and steped inside, i glanced around the room to make sure it was safe to enter and noticed how the place was a mess. I turned and noded to Jacob and Mr. Duncan as he left the door open and went in to pick more stuff up when she felt as if something had hit her in her back sending her hurtling towards the floor.

I managed to get up and there he was,that frightfull face stood before me, it was Merdic. Without a second thought i Kicked him before he could hit me again when he grabed me and pushed me against the wall that’s when I screamed and was sent in the centre table hitting my head on the tile.

Jacob ran in to find me on the floor unconscious and Merdic getting ready to hit me again but ran out before he could... Damn this was getting on his last nerve seeing me getting hurt and I would’nt even tell him who this guy was and what he wanted.

Jacob lifted me up brought me out in yard where Merdic met him on the road out of breath.

“He’s Gone” he said

“Come on help me get her in and take her home” he said. Mr. Duncan quickly opened the door and let Jacob in the car with jasmine in his arm. “Drive!” he said handing Mr. Duncan the keys. Jacob kissed Jasmine’s hair and felt like getting out of the car to run after that guy and beat the hell out of him. But he couldn’t just leave Jasmine like this in pain and misery.

Jacod walked into the living room where his mother was reading and Kayla walked. And the moment she saw jasmine in my arms. She yells almost damaging my ears drum sending everyone running in.

“Honey what’s the problem” said Paul.

“What’s wrong now?” asked Monica coming towards us.

“That mysterious guy showed up again” said Jacob in disgust

“What now?” asked Lela?

“I’m taking her to Jamaica tonight” he said taking Jasmine’s hair out of her face.

“But” said Kelly

“No but, she needs to get a break away from all of this” he said as he got up.

“Luke can you get our suitcase in the car” he said rubbing his head.

“Honey, wait till in the morning” said his mother.

“No mom, I don’t want to see her getting hurt again and I need her to tell me who that guy was and why she’s letting him treat her like that” said Jacob furiously

“Ok son, go and take care of her, she’s our daughter too” said his father holding onto his mother.

“Where’s Sabrina?” he asked

“She’s asleep” said Kayla rubbing Jasmine forehead.

“Ok” he said picking up his phone and laptop of the centre table and handed them to Luke.

“I love you guys” he said as he huged his mother and father. After he placed me in the car. He said bye to everyone and went into the car and they all watched as the brushed off.

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride to Jamaica was long and tiring. He wanted to have Jasmine awake and smiling with him but she was unconscious and asleep.I was the most beautiful woman he had ever met and she was his heart and soul; it’s a pity she didn’t even know that yet. He wanted her all for himself and for no one else to get involved between them.

He glanced down at Jasmine who was fast sleep for hours, Charles said she would be ok in the morning but she needed some rest. He was as the car slowed down in front of Vevica’s guest house and a man came to open the door. He slowly climbed out trying not to let Jasmine hit anywhere.

As he entered the house there she was, Vevica, sitting and talking to Sean but jumped as she saw Jasmine in my arms.

“Oh God what happened to Jasmine?” she said following behind Jacob up the stairs along with Sean.

“I can’t explain now dear” he said as Sean opened the bed room door so that Jacob could enter. As soon as he placed Jasmine in the bedn I twisted and grabed on to his shirt and groaned out, pulling him on the bed. Sean found it funny and started to chuckle. “She’s a grabber.” He said noticing that Jasmine’s hands where on his pants front. He slowly removed her hand when she grabed him pulling him on the bed.

“I guess I’ll stay here for awhile” said Jacob smiling

“I’ll talk to you guys in the morning” he said covering Jasmine’s arm and watched as they both went out.

Jacob kisses jasmine and whisper “I love you jasmine”. As she snuggled close to him still asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...