Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes

143K 6.4K 2.4K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~
"So," Eddie cleared his throat, "let me fill you in on the family gossip."

I nodded, turning my chair to face in the direction he was looking.

"It all started with Daddy Ace and Ellie. They lived in this shïtty town called Spades, where they have these weird labels. Kind of like a hierarchy. Ellie was part of the rich crowd, Ace was in the lower tier. Apparently, he had a crush on her since high school, but she never paid him any attention because she was taught that the lower class was dangerous."

"Kind of like a caste system?" I asked, trying to get a better understanding of everything.

"A really stupid one," Eddie commented, "so, at the end of her senior year, Ellie's heart was broken because she helped her best friend – who she loved – ask this other girl out to prom."

"Poor Ellie," I muttered, watching as she giggled at something Ace whispered in her ear. I was still not over how hot her husband was. The tattoos just did something to me. Or maybe it was his face. Maybe his body? Or the way he seemed totally in love with his wife?

"Not really," Eddie muttered, "the bastard was crazy! He married the girl he asked out to prom and then abused her. Chained her up in the house and did all kinds of crazy, unsexy shït."

"Damn," I grimaced, "I hope he's rotting in jail."

Eddie pursed his lips. "Coward committed suicide. But you're skipping parts! Okay, so Ellie goes back to town five years after high school and meets Daddy Ace, who is literally a father. His freshman year of college, he had sex with some girl and Emily was the product."

I frowned, looking at Emily. She was running around with the little ringbearer. "What happened to her?"

"Girl!" Eddie laughed, "Let me tell the story!" I grinned in response and waved at him to continue. "So, Ellie helps him pick out a costume for Emily and her car breaks down, so Ace starts fixing it. They start spending time together and even though Ace is an asshole, Ellie starts to like him."

I grimaced. "Every girl has fallen for an asshole."

"Sadly," he sighed, "a bunch of other shït happens and Daddy Ace realises he likes Ellie. They get together and the stupid hierarchy of the town start fücking with Ace. They beat him up and force him to break up with Ellie. A bunch of crazy shït was happening behind closed doors. There was a sex trafficking ring in town and Killian was there undercover to bring it down. The rich assholes were in charge of it and they took Emily!"

I gasped, totally into the story. It was like a dramatic ass novela!

"So, Ellie being the dumb sweetheart she is, goes with Caleb – he's the abuser that she loved back in high school – without any backup. She doesn't tell anyone where she's at."

I nodded. "Of course! Can't have drama without making stupid movie mistakes!"

Eddie laughed, nodding in agreement. "So, Caleb was working undercover and turned Ellie in. In exchange for Emily's safety, Ellie turned herself in. A bunch of other crazy shït happened, but Luca was the one that helped Killian find Ellie. After some heroic saving, Ellie came back to Valleys and sort of just indulged herself in work. Ace and Ellie didn't talk for nine months. "

I raised my eyebrows. "That's a long ass time!"

"Yeah," Eddie sighed, "but Misumi helped her see things from his side and they got back together. Ace left Spades and came to live in Valleys and so far, they have lived happily ever after."

I smiled at them. It was obvious they loved each other. He wouldn't stop looking at her in a mixture of arousal and admiration. It was cute.

She would absentmindedly caress her belly and his gaze would just melt. The photographer in me wanted to desperately capture the loving gazes they shared.

"Wait," I frowned, "what about his baby momma?"

"Oh," Eddie pursed his lips, "so, apparently, she was one of the sex trafficked girls. She was a real bïtch at first, but it was her own twisted way of protecting her daughter. Since she was a rich girl and Ace wasn't, the hierarchy made her life hell. She ultimately gave her life up to save Ellie because she knew how much Emily loved Ellie."

"Damn," I muttered, "lots of family drama in that town."

"Only reason I would visit is to find my Daddy Ace."

I laughed, nodding. "So, how did Misumi and Killian fit into the story? Like how did they end up together?"

"They met at Ellie's wedding. Misumi just wanted to sleep with him and somehow it evolved into feelings. Killian was an asshole, though, but he did tell her from the beginning he just wanted to fück. Which, I understand, because he-" he widened his eyes, "I didn't tell you!"

I laughed, widening my eyes in surprise at his suddenly burst of excitement.

"So! Caroline was Caleb's wife."

"And he was the psycho, right?"

"One of the many," Eddie muttered, "so, apparently, Killian slept with Caroline multiple times. She didn't tell him she was married until after the people started talking about her and then she told him that they couldn't see each other. She just disappeared from Killian's life. She told him to act like they never met each other and he didn't question it. She was pregnant with his twins and Caleb found out, so he went crazy. When he was keeping Ellie in his house, he hit Caroline so much she had a miscarriage and she was so broken that she committed suicide."

I gasped, my heart wrenching in my chest at all the pain Killian must've felt. "That's so sad!"

Eddie nodded, slouching his shoulders. "See that boy over there?" He pointed at the little ringbearer. "That's Caroline and Caleb's son, Jamie. Caleb's mom took custody of him and he gets along with Killian. Misumi and Killian were thinking of adopting him, but I'm not sure if they still are."

"That's so sweet of them!"

"See that couple over there?" He pointed to the very pregnant blonde and I nodded. "That's Vanessa and Chuck. They lived in Spades too and apparently, Vanessa was Killian's high school sweetheart."

"Dang," I laughed, "he's been with everyone!"

"Except me," he pouted his lips. "But, yeah, we're all really close friends now. And to think it all started with the sexy Ace of Spades."

"Damn right he's sexy!" I muttered, "It's like every Calvin Klein model is in the room. Ace, Killian, Chuck, Luca, you!"

Eddie really was attractive. His personality was really out there, but he was so carefree and happy that it was contagious. He looked like he would be a very loyal friend.

"You think I'm cute?" He gasped, eyes wide.

I laughed, nodding. "You're really attractive, Eddie. If I wasn't into Luca, I'd probably hook up with you."

"Wanna make it a threesome?" He lowered his voice and wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Stop trying to hook up with Daniela, Eddie," Misumi sighed, taking a seat next to us. "Killian told me that Luca really likes her."

Eddie pouted his lips. "Every hot guy in the damn room is taken. I'm bound to die alone."

"Maybe if you had invited Jesse when I told you to, you wouldn't have this problem."

He rolled his eyes. "This wasn't my damn wedding!"

"He could've come as your date!"

"He already had plans with some idiot named Derek!" He responded sourly, crossing his arms over his chest.

Misumi opened her mouth to respond, but the DJ called her to the dance floor to share the first dance as newlyweds.

"She's so pretty," I commented in awe, watching as Killian wrapped his arms around her and they danced across the floor.

They were genuinely happy. They couldn't stop smiling at each other and sharing sweet kisses. It was making my heart want to burst with happiness.

Luca took a seat next to me, placing his arm over my shoulders. "Sorry I was gone for so long, Killian was asking for some security information on his laptop."

I shrugged, leaning into him. "That's fine! Eddie was keeping me company."

Eddie wiggled his fingers in our direction and blew Luca a kiss. Luca shifted against his seat uncomfortably and I laughed.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything to you."

He didn't say anything, just pressed a kiss to my forehead and we continued watching Killian and Misumi dance.

Couples walked out to the dancefloor and Luca extended his hand out to me. "Would you like to dance?"

I took his hand, grinning up at him and said, "Why thank you, kind sir."

He led me to the centre, right behind Misumi and Killian, and placed his hand on my waist. I grinned up at him, letting out a flirty laugh when he pulled me closer. "Is this okay?"

I shrugged, grinning as we swayed back and forth. "You could get a little bolder."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking at me. "Really?"

"Yes," My smile widened and I stood on my tiptoes to press a soft kiss to his lips. "Like that?"

Luca let out a soft chuckle, nodding and spun me around. I laughed, watching my dress twirled around as he spun me back into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Like that?"

"That's a little mild to what I had in mind," I placed my hands over his as we swayed back and forth to 90's baby-making music.

He twirled me back around, so that we were face to face and kissed me again, this time a little sweeter. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, humming along to the beat of the music once he pulled back.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and closed my eyes, happy. This was the first time I ever felt normal. I wasn't thinking entirely about sex and we were having a good time. I was around good people that all seemed to be in love and it might've been transferring the emotions to Luca and me.

Ace and Ellie were almost lost in each other's world. Killian and Misumi, too. Even Chuck and Vanessa looked like they were the only couple in the world. It made me want to burst with happiness.

Luca tightened his hold on me, squeezing me momentarily. It felt warm and safe and everything I needed in my fücked up life. "This takes me back to prom."

I pulled back to look up at him and said, "I don't think we would've been together in my high school's prom."

He raised an eyebrow. "What? Don't think I could've handled you?"

"I wasn't the girl that was noticed by guys like you," I shrugged an arm, still swaying in beat.

That got a chuckle from him. "I think you wouldn't have noticed a guy like me."

"Oh, yeah? What were you like?"

"Braces, lanky, tiny, acne," He shuddered with a smile on his face, "trust me, a girl like you would have not noticed me in high school."

"I can't picture you like that. You're too hot in my eyes."

Luca hummed out a laugh. "Puberty does that. I, however, don't think that you looked much different than now. I'm pretty sure that in high school, I would've had the biggest crush on you."

No, guys had crushes on Veronica; I stayed in the background.

I didn't say anything, though. I just kept quiet and smiled. I didn't want to ruin the mood with the memory of my twin sister or how awkward I was in high school. It was better that we didn't know each other in high school. He liked the present Daniela, not whatever I was back then.

"Ooh, I like this song," I mumbled, bobbing my head along to Bruno Mars' voice.

"I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore?" Luca voiced the lyrics and pulled back, holding my hands. He looked me up and down and grinned, "He's right." I laughed as he pulled me in again, "Tonight, you won't need that dress or any clothing for that matter."

"I love that you keep your promises," I breathed out dreamily, already picturing everything he had in store. Man, did he make me addicted to sex.

"Let's just kiss 'till we're naked," He whispered near my ear, pressing the side of his face against mine. I couldn't help myself but laugh. I was happy, extremely so. He was giving me butterflies and I still couldn't figure out if I liked it or not. "You're perfect from your head to your heels."

"Oh, really?" I grinned, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek as we continued dancing. "I think we should just kiss 'till we're naked; I like that idea."

He leaned forward, capturing my mouth in a gentle, but very passionate kiss. It was the sweetest kiss we had ever shared. Usually, it was very sexual and raw and left my lips slightly sore. But this one? This was different.

It had different emotions that I couldn't recognise – emotions that I hadn't felt before. Not with anyone, not even Marcos and I wasn't going to marry the guy. Fück, I was in deep shït.

The slow music stopped and couples began to walk back to their chairs. Luca didn't seem like the type to want to dance to upbeat music and by the awkward stance he suddenly got, I could tell I was right. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by dancing if he didn't want to, so I pulled him back to the table.

His phone started ringing and he frowned down at it. "I've got to take this, I'll be right back."

"That's fine," I waved him away, "take your time."

He kissed my temple and quickly walked away. I tried my hardest not to smile, but it was almost impossible. I couldn't deny that the papisongo made me extremely happy, even if part of me was petrified of the emotions he was causing.

I sighed, turning back to watch people dancing and grinned at Eddie and Emily. He was twirling her around so much, I thought she would eventually throw up, but she just laughed and told him to keep going.

Emily eventually got tired of Eddie and he watched her run off. I laughed at his expression and he turned to me. He wiggled his eyebrows, opening his arms as an invitation and I pointed at myself.

"Yes, you, hot stuff! I need a dancing partner."

I walked towards him, laughing at his goofy expression and took his hand. He twirled me around, shaking his hips exaggeratedly as we danced around to the music and I let out a happy squeal as Spanish music blared through the speakers. Now I was definitely in my element.

Eddie placed his hands on my waist and one of his legs between mine. I laughed as we started to air-grind; we were making the motion but our bodies weren't touching. As the music quickened and became more upbeat, I grew bolder.

We got closer, our moves flirtier, but still more playful than anything. I wasn't attracted to Eddie in any way, shape or form. He was attractive, but not my type. And something told me that he wasn't sure I was his.

He spun me around, making my back press against his chest and I grinned, rolling my hips up and down against his. He kept up with my movements and although they might have seemed very flirtatious and almost sexual, Eddie kept a slight distance.

Usually guys tightened their hold on my waist or even pulled me closer, but Eddie was letting me call the shots. I could tell we were just having fun.

"Now if you know you're with somebody you're gonna take to the hotel room tonight, make some noise!"

Misumi and Killian danced their way over to us with Ace and Ellie closely behind. The girls had their hands up while their husbands held their waist, it was like parts of the conga line.

I laughed as Eddie let out a squeal and Misumi raised the skirts of her dress to dance easier. She spread her legs and danced all the way down to the floor, in front of a very surprised Killian.

People began to circle around us and clap, letting out happy howls as if we were in a club about to have dance-offs. Ellie got behind Misumi and shimmied back and forth, making the scene look more comical than awkward. It was extremely amusing watching them all dance.

"Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room," Eddie screamed, smacking the imaginary ass in front of him and I laughed next to him. He winked at me and pulled me in front of him. "Two plus two I'm gonna undress you. Then we gonna go three and three you're gonna undress me. Then we gonna go four and four, we gonna freak some more!"

Misumi grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her and somehow, I found myself trapped in a conga line. I couldn't stop laughing, that day was probably the happiest I'd been in the past year – maybe my entire life.

The room became a loud ruckus of chants that consisted of "We at the hotel motel Holiday Inn!" and grinding.

"Are you sure you're not Luca's girlfriend?" Eddie asked loudly near my ear, almost shouting over the music.

I turned back to look at him and shook my head. "No, why?"

He shrugged, jabbing his head toward Luca. "I don't know, IT Daddy looks pretty pissed."

I glanced back at Luca, as Eddie and I continued dancing and realised what he meant. His jaw was tight, his cheek almost ticking in anger and his fists were clenched tightly at his side. The call must've pissed him off.

~*~

You know, I'm just going to stop promising you guys things because there was no sexy time here, but I had to do homework, haha. So, I finished it there. I hope y'all enjoyed!

xo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16M 561K 58
They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold you...
622K 17.2K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
139K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
299K 8.5K 55
Yes, I'm a bitch A Mistress, So what? And what's this story about? Just read the title.