Hatsukoi (Tsukishima x Reader)

By Rainbend

(Name) is Ukai Keishin's younger sister, the coach of Karasuno's Boys' Volleyball Team. Just like her brother... More

Hello!
Ukai (name)
String Bean
Golden Week Training
Battle at the Garbage Dump
Operation: Revenge of Munchkin
Sports Festival Day
The Phantom Player
GO! GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO DATEKO!!
Trash King of Aoba Johsai
A/N
Not-So-Heartless Tsukishima
"You should have come to Shiratorizawa"
Childhood Reunion
Study Date?
Nekoma's Lion
JI-CHAN!!!
I Have Feelings For String Bean??!!
Summer Festival
Promises
A/N
Jelly Tsukkisaurus
Instagram
Illusionary Hero
A New Love Rival?
Back Off, String Bean is Mine!
Shopping Date or Disaster?
A Volleyball Reunion
Hatsukoi
Thank You!
New Story
Q&A
Please read this.
A/N: Reopening My Old IG Acc
Available in Portuguese!

Carrothead-kun and His Gang

58.9K 1.7K 8.3K
By Rainbend

Part 1: Chapter 6 

"Alright class, please settle down. I have an announcement to make." Your homeroom teacher announced as she placed her things on the desk, facing her students.

Everyone returned to their seat, wondering what their teacher has to tell them. It was after lunch break and you were discussing with Yamaguchi on how he can improve on his float serve while Tsukishima took a short nap when your teacher came in.

"Tsukishima-san, can you please wake up and keep your headphones?" Your teacher said as everyone shifted their attention to the blonde who was sleeping away.

"..."

Yukino-sensei was met with silence as Tsukishima slept on, an irk mark appearing on her forehead. The reason Tsukishima wasn't responding was because music was playing loudly from his headphones, blocking out all outside noises.

You snickered as Yukino-sensei approached Tsukishima, having enough patience. You watched with glee as your teacher pulled off Tsukishima's headphones and shouted into his ear.

"TSUKISHIMA KEI! WAKE UP NOW!"

Upon his name being called, Tsukishima's body shot up as he glanced around in confusion, his glasses askew. Not being able to contain yourself, you started laughing out aloud as everyone joined in. After all, it's not everyday that the smartest student in class get called out for sleeping in class. At this point you were rolling on the floor laughing non-stop as a light blush settled on Tsukishima's face. He glared at you as you stopped laughing and in a sing-song voice, you said.

"Looks like someone is in trouble~"

Tsukishima was about to retort back when Yukino-sensei spoke in a loud voice, shutting the whole class up. "If you don't stop laughing, everyone will stay back to clean up the school gym!"

All the students paled at their teacher's threat and immediately faced the front, not daring to breathe a single word. Yukino-sensei gave a nod before facing Tsukishima once more, a stern look on her face.

"Tsukishima-san, you are to stay back after school to clean up the classroom."

"But I have volleyball training." Tsukishima protested, feeling a bit panicky that he had to miss out on practice what with the inter-high prelim just around the corner.

"It's not like you care much for practice anyway." Tsukishima glared at you as you muttered under your breath.

Unfortunately for you, Yukino-sensei heard your remark and decided to issue the same punishment to you as well.

"Since Ukai-san had something to say, she will join you in staying back to clean up the classroom as well."

"But sensei, I can't! I have volleyball-"

"You can attend your training after you have clean the classroom. The faster you clean, the faster you finish. End of discussion." Your teacher cut you off before heading back to the front of the class.

(Y/B/F) looked at you with pity in her eyes as you slumped against the chair, your soul could be seen leaving your mouth. Your brother is so going to kill you once he found out why you were late to training. Tsukishima just smirked at you as he said.

"Serves you right for laughing at me. You deserve it after all."

You turned to glare at the megane, scowling. "Shut up string bean! You are in the same boat as me."

"Tch."

At this point, there was a full out staring war between you and Tsukishima. Meanwhile your teacher deadpanned at the way how both of you were acting. Sometimes, Yukino can never understand why the two smartest students in her class acts like five years old. It will forever remain a mystery to her.

"If the two love birds are done looking into each other eyes, I shall proceed with my announcement."

"What? I hate this string bean, sensei!"

"Tch, as if anyone wants to be with this idiot."

Both you and Tsukishima stated at the same time.

"I was just kidding. It's just that the way how you two look at each other so intensely make me assume that you are in a relationship." Yukino-sensei replied nonchalantly, a small smirk playing on her lips.

Everyone in class snickered as you let out a groan and buried your face in your arms. You liked your teacher, but sometimes she can be too much.

***

"God dammit! Why do people always like to write that high up on the whiteboard? How do you expect people to clean it?!" You complained as you attempt to wipe off the writings on the top of the whiteboard.

It was after school and as punishment, you and Tsukishima were staying back to clean up the class. Yamaguchi being the nice guy that he was, offered to help out even though he could have left for training. Bless that boy! So far, the three of you were almost done cleaning the classroom and all that's left was cleaning the whiteboard which you had volunteered to do so.

Unfortunately that was the worst mistake ever as you struggled to reach the top of the whiteboard. Sometimes you really curse yourself for being so short. Tsukishima just stood there with his arms crossed, a smirk on his lips as you jumped up and down like an idiot.

"I wouldn't have any problem cleaning the whiteboard." Tsukishima teased you, making fun of your height.

"You know instead of standing there and making fun of me, you can help me out."

"Why should I help you? I already done my part in cleaning the class."

"One day I'm gonna grow taller than you and we shall see who will have the last laugh."

"I suggest that you start drinking milk. I heard that it actually help a lot."

"Tsukishima teme!"

Tsukishima ducked as you threw the duster in his direction, irk marks on your foreheads. You scowled when the duster missed Tsukishima, wishing that it had hit him in the face instead. Tsukishima simply smirked as you sat down on the floor, a pout on your face.

"Oi, get your dirty butt off the floor, I just clean it." Tsukishima said as he bend down to pick up the duster.

"Leave me alone, you overgrown beanpole." You sulkily said, still upset at the fact that you could not reach the top.

Tsukishima let out a sigh as he approached the whiteboard and began to clean it, leaving you to muttering about how maybe you should start drinking milk. The middle blocker wasn't planning to help you clean the whiteboard, it's just that he is going to be late for training. Or at least that was what Tsukishima told himself and it was not because the sight of you sulking tugged at his heartstrings.

You were still pouting until you felt Tsukishima poking you on the cheeks. You turned to face the string bean who was bending down to your height and still poking you on the cheeks. With an irritated look on your face, you swatted his hands away and said.

"Stop poking my cheeks, it's annoying!"

"Is that how you thank someone for helping you?"

"Huh?"

"I cleaned the whiteboard for you since you kept complaining and I had enough of your whining."

You turned around to face the whiteboard and sure enough, it was cleaned! You felt a smile tugged onto your face as you turned your attention back to the male.

"Thank string bean."

"Tch. Whatever. Now let's get going or else we are going to be late for training."

With that, Tsukishima stood up and grabbed his bag, heading out of the classroom. You sat on the floor for a few more seconds before scrambling to your feet to grab your bag. As Tsukishima opened the classroom door, he felt someone pulling onto his bag.

Feeling annoyed, Tsukishima said. "What do you-"

Before Tsukishima could finish his sentence, he felt your lips on his cheeks. Tsukishima's golden eyes widen as you pressed your lips onto his cheeks, a light blush on your face. The moment you released your hold on Tsukishima, the blonde's face burst into a brilliant shade of red as he shouted at you.

"W..what on earth are you doing?!"

You remained silence as your (e/c) eyes shifted right and left, refusing to meet Tsukishima.

When Tsukishima did not received an answer, he tried again. "Oi! Say something will you."

"FINE! I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME BACK THERE."

You shouted, your face matching Tsukishima's face. Tsukishima blinked once, twice at your answer before turning his face away from you and pushing his glasses, he replied.

"You know, a simple thank you would sufficed."

You were about to reply when suddenly Yamaguchi's voice interrupted you two. "Erm, am I interrupting anything?"

"Nothing, Yamaguchi. We were just about to leave for training. Come on or else we'll be late!" You let out a forced laughter before heading out of the classroom.

Yamaguchi stared at your retreating form as he curiously said. "Is (name)-chan okay?"

"She's just being her weird self. Let's go or else we'll be late." Tsukishima said.

"H-hai Tsukki!"

As Tsukishima headed in the direction of the gym, the cheek that you kissed was still tingling. When you kissed him on the cheek, Tsukishima's heart was racing so fast that he was afraid it was going to jump out of his chest. Tsukishima shook his head at your actions earlier on, deeming it as you just being your usual self.

But one thing for sure, Tsukishima felt that a happy you suited you way better than a sad Ukai (name).

***

You, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were heading towards the gym for volleyball training when you brought up the subject of what your homeroom teacher announced on earlier in class.

"Ne ne, do you think our class can win most of the events?"

You walked backwards as you asked your fellow classmates, facing them.

Yamaguchi gave a smile as he answered, "I can't say for sure (name)-chan, but we do have some quite talented people in our class. Ain't that right, Tsukki?"

Tsukishima glanced down at you and Yamaguchi, letting out a simple "hn".

With an irritated look on your face, you said. "String bean, that isn't how you reply a friend."

Tsukishima simply poke you on the forehead and went ahead with Yamaguchi trying to match his pace. You turned to glare at the megane's back, too lazy to chase after him to get your revenge, after all you can always do it later. You let out a whistle as your thoughts drifted back to what your homeroom teacher said earlier on.

"As you know, every year Karasuno will have its annual sports festival and this year is no exception. There will be a line up of events for every class to participate in. This year, all Year 1 classes are going to compete with each other. Hence, I hope that those who have talents or is good at sports, I suggest you sign up for the field event you want to participate in. Both males and females events will be separated. Here's the paper for you to sign up. Please pass it to me by the end of this week."

When you heard about the upcoming sports festival, you could barely contained your excitement. Being the sporty person you were, you had already signed up for at least 3 events to participate in. You planned to train for this events so that you can win prizes for your classmates, you could hardly wait for the day to come.

"Konichiwa minna-san! Your queen has arrived! Bow before me, you lowly peasants!"

Your voice echoing throughout the vast gym as you slam the door open, announcing your presence to the volleyball team. Immediately Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama bowed before you and praising you as you stood with your hands on your hips. The rest of the boys just laughed at your dramatic entrance and at the four idiots of the volleyball team.

"Waa, looks like the zoo has arrived." Tsukishima commented as Yamaguchi snickered at his remarks.

Upon hearing Tsukishima's remarks, the temperature in the gym dropped by a few degrees. All the volleyball players began to back away except for Tsukishima who stood that with a smirk on his face as you began to approach him. Even Yamaguchi had back away, knowing better than to be near you.

"Tsukishima is so dead." Tsukishima's eyes twitched when he heard what Hinata whispered to Kageyama. This is so absurd. The middle blocker would never understand why was everyone so afraid of you, it's not like you can do much damage to him what with you being short and small. Tsukishima just ignored his teammates as he continued to tease you, spurring you on.

"My my, you look angry. Did I say something that triggered you?"

At this point, your body was trembling in rage as you clenched your hands into fists. Honestly you had enough of this boy and his potty mouth, always spewing trash out. Tsukishima raised a brow at you as you stopped in front of him, your hair hiding your eyes.

Everyone watched with bated breath, wondering what you were going to do.

Silence consumed the gym until you jumped up as high you could to grab Tsukishima's glasses off his face before running away, all those years of volleyball training paid off. Tsukishima blinked his eyes in confusion, wondering why did his vision became blurry when he realized that you had run off with his glasses.

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY GLASSES! I CAN'T SEE!"

Tsukishima's voice thundered throughout the gym as he tried to locate where you are, but failing miserably. For the next ten minutes, chaos erupted everywhere as Tsukishima tried to chase after you while you continued to tease the middle blocker, egging him on. Meanwhile everyone else was trying to help or at least keep the situation under control, but only making things worst.

My dear friends, this is a typical occurrence in Karasuno's Boys volleyball team when you mixed a certain (h/c)-haired libero and a blonde-haired middle blocker.

***

As Keishin and Takeda approached the gym, they could heard loud noises coming from inside. The two adults glanced at one another, having an idea on what was going on or rather who was causing the noises.

"What on earth is going on?"

Everyone in the gym turned their heads towards where the voice was coming from. Standing there with the gym door half opened was their coach, Ukai as well as their sensei, Tekada who was peeking out from behind Ukai, trying to see what was happening.

Keishin raised an eyebrow at the sight before him. His sister's back was plastered on the wall with Tsukishima blocking her escape. The second years were holding onto the middle blocker while the first years minus Yamaguchi defended you. The third years were trying to keep everything under control. Honestly this reminded Keishin of when you and Tsukishima met for the first time.

Letting out a sigh, Keishin entered the gym as he said. "Okay, break it up guys. Sensei and I have an important announcement to make."

It took a while for everyone to settle down and gathered in front of the adults, curious about what their coach and teacher were about to say. Once Keishin was sure that he had everyone's attention, he took a step back to let Takeda take over.

"Thank you Ukai-kun. Anyway, everyone know that Karasuno's annual sports festival is coming right?" Takeda asked.

Immediately, excited chatters broke out among everyone. Takeda smiled before he continued, "There is a tradition in Karasuno where two sports club activities will be taking part in the "exhibition match" after the field events. This year the two sports club activities chosen are the boys' basketball team and the boys' volleyball team."

"THE BASKETBALL TEAM? WHAT DO THEY WANT WITH US AGAIN?" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted, fire burning in the background while Chikara, Kinoshita and Ennoshita nodded their heads.

"Those jerks. After winning the exhibition match two years ago, they are still not satisfied?" Daichi muttered under his breath, a dark look on his face along with Suga and Asahi.

You glanced around in confusion at the second and third years' reaction to the announcement made by Takeda-sensei. Did the basketball team did something wrong?

"Ano Suga, what's going on?" Yamaguchi asked the silver-haired setter. Suga glanced at the confusion displayed on all the first years' faces before replying.

"A very long time ago when Karasuno's Boys' volleyball team was considered as a powerhouse, there was a rivalry among the basketball and volleyball teams. The reason being that Ukai, (name)'s grandfather, was always leading the volleyball team to victory while the basketball team kept loosing. Soon enough, the coach of the boys' basketball team became angry and demanded that his team and Ukai's team have a match in either basketball or volleyball. He made the wrong choice by giving Ukai the choice to choose between volleyball and basketball, Ukai being Ukai, chose volleyball. The basketball team had no clue on how to play volleyball and lost against the volleyball team easily."

"But I don't understand how does it became a tradition?" Kageyama asked, feeling more even confused.

Daichi added on, "This became a tradition because the coach of the basketball team kept demanding rematch after rematch. One year it would be volleyball, the next it would be basketball. So every year, one team would loose while the other team win, depending on the sport chosen. Due to that, both teams began to start learning about each other sports so that if their sport was not chosen, they'll have a shot at winning. This went on until Ukai left the volleyball team due to his injury and ever since then at every exhibition match, the volleyball team kept loosing. Basically, we became the mockery of the school."

Silence surrounded the gym as the first years let the information sinks in. Suddenly Kageyama spoke up, breaking the silence. "But we are going to win this year right?'

"I don't know, Kageyama. If the sport chosen this year is basketball, we wouldn't stand a chance as many of us here doesn't know how to play basketball. Meanwhile the basketball team is actually quite decent in volleyball because up till now, their coach is still the same coach as back then. He will always ensure that his players know how to play volleyball decently for this exhibition match." Ennoshita explained.

The mood among the players began to drop, that is until Takeda stepped in and said. "Well, fortunately for us, this year the sport that we will be playing is volleyball. The basketball team chose to play volleyball, thinking that they could win against us. But what they didn't know is, we have a secret weapon."

As Takeda said that he pointed to both Kageyama and Hinata who looked at each other in confusion, wondering why were they the secret weapons. Tanaka let out a huge laugh as he placed both arms around the duo and said.

"With the way how you two play volleyball, the basketball team wouldn't be able to see what's coming. They better be prepared!"

"Osu! We'll do our best!" Hinata and Kageyama exclaimed, determined looks on their faces.

Once again, excited chatters broke out among everyone as they discussed about what strategies they can use against the basketball team as well the possibility of them winning after such a long time.

Keishin clapped his hands to get everyone attention as he said, excitement could be heard in his voice. "We have another great news. Sensei talked with the principal and the principal allowed both females and males to participate in the exhibition match. Both sensei and I have discussed to allow (name)-chan to participate in the match as a libero besides Nishinoya-san."

"HUH?!"

You shouted, shock written all over your face as everyone crowded around you, thrilled at the idea of you being part of the match.

"At this rate, we are sure to win now that Karasuno's precious little crow is on board!" Nishinoya said as Hinata and Kageyama nodded their heads, agreeing with the libero.

"I hope that munchkin-chan wouldn't get step on during the match. Maybe she should play in walking stiles." Tsukishima mockingly said as Yamaguchi chuckled.

Excitement bubbled inside of you at the thought of being able to play volleyball in an official match. You jumped to your feet as you shouted, pumping your hands into the air. "You can count on me! I promise that I will do my best and don't worry about what strategies to use because I will come up with some strategies that will bring our enemies to their knees!"

Everyone let out a cheer at your declaration, thrilled at the idea that they might win against the basketball team. Both Takeda and Keishin smiled as they looked at the high school students, pride swelling in them.

The volleyball players gathered in a circle and placed their hands on top of one another. On the count of three, everyone lifted their hands up and shouted, "KARASUNO!"

You can't wait to beat those basketball players' asses.

***

(A/N: I'm going to introduce the Generation of Miracles and Kagami from Kuroko no Basket in this scene. They are kinda like the bad guys here. So to all the KnB fans, I'm sorry for doing this but I thought it would be fun to try to include another sport anime in the story. Please don't kill me! >< Other than that, let's get back into the story!)

"Daichi-san is going to treat us to buns!" Suga shouted as he ducked the punch that Daichi send his way.

"Are you sure your wallet will survive after this?" You teased Daichi, a playful look on your face.

"Don't worry about my wallet, I'm sure it will survive." Daichi replied back as you both go head to head with each other.

Asahi turned to Kiyoko and asked, "Will you be joining us, Shimizu-san?"

Kiyoko gave a small smile, replying. "Why not? After all, it's free."

"YAY! KIYOKO-SAN IS JOINING US!" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted in happiness, flowers spewing out of them as they run around in circles.

"Stop it, you're both being too loud and it's already late at night." Ennochita scolded the two second years as he hit them on the heads. The rest of the second years sighed, feeling embarrassed for their friends.

It was after practice and everyone was heading towards your family's store when all of you were stopped by the school entrance by a group of boys.

It was the basketball team.

Sparks could be felt as both the basketball and volleyball teams faced each other, staring at each other with hatred in their eyes.

The captain of basketball stepped forward as he addressed Daichi, a redhead named Akashi.

"Is your team ready to admit defeat, Sawamura-san?"

The rest of the basketball team snickered at their captain's comment. Both Tanaka and Nishinoya were ready to fight them while the rest of the volleyball players gave them dark looks when Daichi smugly spoke up.

"The real question is, is your team ready to admit defeat?"

"OOOOOOO!! Captain got burnt!" Someone from the basketball team said.

"Shut up Kagami!" Akashi glared at his teammate before facing Daichi once more, going on. "I'll have you know that my team is going to win like we have been for the past few years. I just hope that your team is ready to face us."

Daichi gritted his teeth in anger as he replied. "Oh, I can ensure you that my team will win this year exhibition match for sure."

You were controlling yourself from going up to punch the basketball captain in the face when you felt someone leaning their arm against your head. Thinking it was Tsukishima, you were about to tell him to stop it when you realized that it was one of the basketball player.

This player was taller, if not taller than Tsukishima, his hair was two-toned red and black as his red eyes glanced down at you. His mouth was set into a smirk.

"Get away from our teammate!" Hinata shouted as everyone turned their attention to you.

Kagami ingnored Hinata as he spoke to his captain, something like lust dancing in his eyes. "Oi captain, can we keep this cute girl if we win?"

Your eyes twitched as you shoved his body, releasing his hold on you. "I'm not a toy or property! You can't just decide whether you want to keep me or not."

Kagami leaned down to your height and pat you on the head, cooing. "Aww how cute. I like my girls feisty, it adds taste into the relationship."

You were about to retort back when suddenly Tsukishima pulled you to hide you behind his back. With disgust dripping off his tongue, he said. "I'm sorry Carrot-head, but can you please back off? This girl here is mine, she's belongs to me. I would appreciate it if you don't treat her in such manners. It's rude."

Kagami's eyes narrowed at Tsukishima as he angrily replied. "Who do you think you are?"

"Tsukishima Kei, Class 1-4. That's who I am, in case you're wondering." Tsukishima replied calmly, even though Kagami was easily towering over him.

"Why you!" Kagami raised his hands ready to hit Tsukishima when you suddenly moved in front of him and grabbing the basketball player's arm, you flipped him onto his stomach. You placed you right foot onto Kagami's back and pulled at his arm, restraining his movement.

"This is not how you talk to my friend. And for your information, no one, not even string bean here owes me. I'm my own person. Do you understand?" You smiled sweetly at Kagami, a dark edge to your voice.

Kagami's eyes widen in surprise and fright. Surprise at the fact that a small girl like you managed to take him down and frightened at the fact that you looked like a murderer. Meanwhile everyone else stared at you in surprise at what you just did. I mean it's not everyday you see a 150cm female taking a male who was twice your height down, not to mention said male is heavy as well.

You flipped your hair to the back as you explained. "I did martial arts from a young age."

All the boys drop sweat at your simply explanation, not knowing how to respond. You approached Akashi as you said, a warning tone in your voice.

"I suggest you leave my friends and I alone now. Or else I would report to the school about you causing trouble for us when we didn't do anything."

"What evidence do you have?" Akashi asked, a smirk on his face, thinking that he had you trapped. (In this story, Akashi isn't as smart as he is supposed to be in KnB.)

Your smirk only widened, causing Akashi to faltered slightly as you explained yourself. "I have been filming the entire process from the beginning, even the part where Carrot head-kun hit on me, in case you were wondering."

"Why you!" Aomine, a navy blue-haired male said.

Akashi grits his teeth in anger, knowing that he has been out cornered by a female nonetheless. Not wanting to be suspended from the exhibition match, he decide that him and his team will retreat for now and get their revenge on the court.

"Fine! You got away, but next time round you wouldn't be so lucky. My team and I will thrash you and your team on court. You better watch out."

"Oh sweetheart, I think you should be the one watching out. You have no idea who you are messing with. Besides, crows are known to be quite the sly creatures and we have a few tricks up our sleeves. We are no longer known as "Flightless crows". So, instead you should be the one watching out because we will be the ones thrashing you on court."

You replied darkly, your eyes hidden behind your (h/c) hair. Shivers crept up on everyone's spines at your threat. Who knew that underneath all those light, there are darkness lurking inside of you at the same time.

"Akashi-kun, I think we should leave before we get into trouble." A small voice spoke up.

Akashi turned to his teammate, a light blue-haired male and nod his head, agreeing with him. Without saying a single word, the basketball team turned and left. Cupping your mouth with one hand and the other waving at the retreating basketball team, you shouted as all traces of darkness left you, "Buh-bye! It was nice meeting you guys!"

"Now that we are done with all these, I'm hungry. Let's go and get some buns!" You exclaimed before skipping out of the school, humming a tune under your breath.

The rest of the remaining people still around just stared at you blankly before following after you. After all, the players were used to your random outbursts.

***

You sitting on the top of your roof, staring at the stars when suddenly your phone rang, indicating you received a message.

[21:30] Salty String Bean:

I just wanna thank you for saving me out there just now, even though I don't really need your help. Good night."

You left out a chuckle at the way how Tsukishima thanked you for helping him out just now. Nonetheless, you were glad that you were able to help friend and it warms your heart at the fact that Tsukishima acknowledged you as his friend, somewhat.

Flipping your phone close, you continued staring at the night sky.

You're welcome, you salty tsundere. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 307 11
(First name) (Last name) is a very shy but bubbly girl, she was a young and small angel that everyone was in love with. One day, her dad got caught i...
234K 6.2K 27
You have just come back to Japan for work, from living in America for a few years. You're Daichi's older sister and one day you attend a game meeting...
166K 6.3K 10
[UNDER SEVERE EDITING] (first name) (last name)'s boring life was swiftly turned upside down in just a moment. Her best friend had come up with an i...
Tsuki-Dayo By -

Fanfiction

2.1M 81.9K 55
[Name] is a member of the Karasuno's Girls' Volleyballs team. Just like Hinata and many other volleyball players, she is passionate about volleyball...