cutiepie {taehyung x reader}

By kqvyfx

You really don't like this person because he always bullies you in school. One day you got partnered with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PROMOTE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
R.I.P
100KšŸŽ‰

Chapter 15

7.6K 240 171
By kqvyfx

I know it's been a while since I've updated *flips hair* but hope you enjoy❤

Your POV.

It's been a few weeks after Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend. And i said no.

Lol just kidding. Of course i said yes are you crazy.

He's being a little weird today. Too clingy but i have nothing to complain about.

We entered school holding hands making everyone looking at us. Some said we're a perfect couple and some said negative thing you know clichè things but i don't give a shit.

I was in class with Haejin talking about seventeen. They've released a song named Don't wanna cry. It's very good.

One of them is my childhood friend. We were very close until he left toa start his trainee life. Nobody knows expect my parents and my besties.

"Good moning class!" I was startled when Mr. Shan came in. He always does that.

"Sir, if you always do that we all will get a heart attack." A classmate of mine said.

"Yeah." The whole class supported.

"Ouh sorry. Okay, let's start our class."

*Skip. Lunch*

"Haejin. What do you think of me in pink?" Jiyong asked.

"You? Pink? Ewww."

We're currently at the lockers putting our books in.

"Hah. Told ya." Jihyun said to her.

"I think it's fine for her in pink. It seems kinda feminine." I said supporting the girl.

"Hey girls. Aren't you going to the cafeteria?" I jumped a bit at the voice and turned around.

"Oh my god Namjoon don't do that again. I'll get a heart attack. Did you guys just got out?" Taehyung and Jungkook was with him too.

"Hehehe. Sorry. Yeah we just got out. Are you guys going for lunch?"

"Yeah. We're about to go."

"Great. Let's go." Taetae went to my side and slide his hands in mine and smiled innocently.

Haejin and Jungkook was walking side by side talking.

We arrived and saw the others at the usual table waiting.

*Feel like skiping so... Yeah*

/After school/

I was was walking home alone because the others has something to do at school.

I decided to buy an icecream since the weather is hot like omg.

"Hi there. How can i help you?" The icecream shop owner said with a smile.

"Hello. I want two scoops of mint choclate chip please."

"I'll be back in a minute."

"Coups hyung. Can you buy me icecream?" I heard a familiar voice and name from afar.

Ayee. No way.

"Urghh fine. Just this time."

"Uwaa. Thank you." Footsteps coming closer and closer and he's standing beside me.

The icecream shop owner came back with my icecream and hand it over to me. I gave him the money and turned around to see the person i haven't met for years.

"(Y/n)?"

"Soonyoung?"

"OMG. I've missed you so much!" Soonyoung said and huged me. I happily huged back and saw scoups puzzled face.

"Umm... Hoshi. Can i know who is she?"

"Ouh. Sorry hyung. This is (y/n). A friend of mine. And (y/n), this is-"

"Sungcheol a.k.a Scoups. Your group mate. Sorry I sound rude."

"No no. It's okay." Coups said.

Then a smirk came to Hoshi's face.

"Have you been stalking me. How did you know him? " he said pointing to said guy.

"If staning your group is called stalking then yes. Yes I'm STALKING you."

"You like our musics?" Scoups asked.

"Yeah. Your musics are very good. Your choreographys are great too."

"Seriously (y/n). Look who choreographed it." Hoshi said proudly.

"Aren't your fans gonna chase you if the see you here. And my precious icecream is melting."

"Is your icecream more precious than your long lost friend?"

"Well... Food is life so... Yeah."

"Surprisingly there's no one around here so let's hang out for a bit." Scoups said.

Hoshi and scoups bought their icecreams and we went to the park. The two of them wore their mask and glasses so the nobody will notice them.

We talked about our lives since he left for training and exchange our numbers. Scoups has left us because he had something to do at their dorm.

We finally said our greetings and i went to my house while hoshi to his dorm.

It was kinda late so i rushed home and saw the lights were on. Then i saw a familiar shoe and car.

"I'm home."

"(Y/n). Your home late."

"Sorry mom. I bumped into hoshi and we talked for a bit because it's been so long since I've seen him. When did you came home?" I said and gave her a peck at her cheek.

"We arrived in the evening."

"Ooo."

"(Y/n) go take a shower and come down for dinner."

"Okay."

I went to my room and charged my phone since theres no battery. Then i went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wore my pajamas and went down stairs. My parents were already at the dining table eating while waiting for me.

I took the seat beside my mom and ate my food.

"So (y/n). Do you have a boyfriend?" I choked my food at my mom's question.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this? And yes i have a boyfriend."

Both of my parents looked anxious the second i said i have a boyfriend.

"Umm... (Y/n)... You see.. umm... I kinda like promised my friend that you're going to marry his son when it's time."

"WHAT?! With who?"

------

Find out who in the next chapter 🙃

-----

Last year i used to read fanfics hearing bts's old songs again and again and again.

And now whenever i hear that song again i feel like missing the old times.

Whatever.

Guys. Thanks for reading this crap and eventually I'll end in another few chapter maybe?

I didn't expect the reads could go up that fast. I'm impressed.

Anyway.... thanks for reading ❤ love you guys soooooooo muchh ❤❤❤❤❤

Kwon Soonyoung a.k.a hoshi

Kim taehyung a.k.a v

Wattpad is making me go crazy. It's not posting what i wrote.

I accidentally unpublished this story😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why is nothing going right today😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
309 25 10
You've known Kim Taehyung for your whole life. You're going to meet him again at your best friend's party. Alcohol looses your lips and you spill yo...
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
4K 105 33
You are a student in college. You were at the top of your class and you were Assigned to help a guy to get his grades up. When you met face to face w...