Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?

2.2K 66 13
By Littl3R3d

   A natural instinct with humans is that when we are caught in times of tribulation we either panic or lash out. Right now I was seconds away from having a panic attack.

  "Cade she sees us." I say to Cade in a panicked voice and he sits perfectly still looking unbothered as ever. Was he not affected about the fact that Abby has now seen us and our plan has failed? 

  His phone starts vibrating and he looks at it, holding it up to his ear he answers. A girls voice is audible but muffled, I shift my gaze ahead and Abby is on her phone. "I'm behind the library smoking a cigarette." Cade says and I look back at him. What?

  "No stay where you are. You're pregnant, when I'm done I'll come to you." He says and I realize that Abby didn't see us. I want to whorship at Elizabeth's feet for getting such dark tints. I sigh, relieved that Abby didn't notice us in the car. She puts her phone in her pocket and she walks in the opposite direction of the library.

  "I need to get over to the library fast." He says and  I turn to see if Abby has disappeared. "Okay. Hurry." I said and his hand reaches for the lock to open the door. He doesn't open the door instead he turns to look at me.

  "Abby wants me to kiss her." He says and my heart drops. Of course she does! What was I suppose to expect? This was going to happen, sooner or later she's going to want sex too. Sigh.

  "Okay." I say, understanding why he told me. He had to do it or else she'd start getting suspicious.

  "Remember that it means nothing." He says holding on to my hands that were put together in my lap. "Just do it where I can see." I say and he nods then exits the car.

  I lean my head back and release a heavy sigh, sighning was natural for me now. I probably sigh like 20 times a day. My phone is ringing and its Elizabeth.

  "Hello?"

  "Abby just went over to her dorm, now is the time to make a run for it." She says and then cuts off the call. Hurriedly I make my way out of the car and dashed across the lot and over to the quad.

  As I dashed through the halls I approached a T junction and right as I'm about to run right pass it I charge into an incoming body, slamming my nose on impact.

  "Ahh! My freaking nose!" I say holding my nose and two hands squeeze into my arms. "Wow Toby. Be careful." The voice says and I look up to see Kingsley looking at me with a raised brow and my cheeks start getting rosy. After he walked in on me naked I haven't seen or heard from him since.

  "Let me see. Is it bleeding?" He asked with no awkwardness in his voice, this makes me a bit more relaxed and I tilt my head back "I don't know but it hurts."

  "Well it doesn't look like it is, so I guess you're all good." He says and I bring my head forward. "Hey is Cade's hair wet?" He whispered and I look at him with widened eyes. Does he know about our little secret?

  "Uh- uhm, I-" I stutter like an idiot.

  "Its okay I know. Turn around." He says and I turn around, I feel is hand in my hair and I start to wonder what creepy shit he's about to do to my head.

  As I'm about to turn around my hair starts feeling like its being tied into a ponytail, it then feels like he's wrapping up my hair and I smile. He was helping me to not get caught.

  He spins me around and I smile at him. "What? I have a little sister." He says and I giggle when I wasn't even thinking about that. I flung my arms around him and kissed his cheek, "thank you." I said then dashed off.

  "You're welcome!" He yells and I continue on until I'm at my toom.

  "What took you so long?" Elizabeth says as I enter the dorm building. "I sorta ran into a wall and almost broke my nose." I explain and she looks at me shoked. "Really?"

  "Yeah the wall was Cade's friend King."

  "The one that saw you naked?" She says in a squeeky voice and I giggle. "Yes! Look what he did to my hair so that if I ran into Abby and then she saw Cade she wouldn't wonder why we both had wet hair and it wasn't raining." I blabber and Liz laughs.

  "Wow.. okay. So I guess his friends are awear of this as well." She says and I nod. "I don't think they like Abby very much. I mean she's more of Cade's friend than their's." I say and she pops out her phone ignoring me. Rude.

   I continue walking but she stops and she appears as if she is in shock and then her figures start tapping away on her phone. "Is everything okay?" I ask and she puts the phone up to her ear ignoring me again.

  I watch her remove the phone from her ear and then she puts it there again. This time tears are flowing from her eyes. I hurry over her to wrap her in my arms and she sobs clutching her arms around my waist.

  "What happened?" I ask, my voice sympathetic as ever. "He broke up with me." She says then she sobs and I rub her head. "Why would he do that?" I ask and she doesn't say anything else, I don't pry any further I just leave her until she feels like talking.

  After a few minutes we head back to the room where our other two friends waited. As we enter Elizabeth charges towards Megan. "Why would you do that!" She yells and I am now shocked and confused.

  "Do what?!" Megan asked looking at her with wide eyes and Jessy comes from under the covers of my bed. "You know what! He broke up with me! Are you happy now Megan!" She barks and I'm wondering what the fuck is happening.

  "Why would I be happy about that?" Megan asked in a more hushed tone. "Because that's what you wanted! You wanted us to break up."

  "Uhm why would Meg want that?" I said scratching my head and she turns to look at me then at Jessy as if she didn't realize that we were in the room. She walks over to the bed and she takes a seat and puts her head in her hands.  Okay still very confused here.

  "I think we should tell them." Megan says looking at Elizabeth. "Tell us what?" Jessy asked and you can hear the confusion in her voice.

  "Megan and I have feelings for each other." Elizabeth says still with her head down and I am standing at the door with a holy shit expression on my face while Jessy just stands with her mouth wide open.

  That explains why she wasn't supportive of Elizabeth's mystery man. I guess now he'll forever be a mystery.

  "Why didn't you guys tell us?" I asked because I thought we were all friends and this was something I thought I should have known about my friends.

  "Well, we were trying not to encourage it be-" Megan says and then she's interrupted by Liz.

  "Because of my family. They wouldn't approve of my relationship with Megan, they are pretty religious." She says and I feel sad for them.

  "Wait Liz were you just using this guy as a shield?" I asked.

  "No I really liked him but someone sent him a video of Megan and making out."  Elizabeth says looking at me with teary eyes.

  "What? How would someone have a video of that? We would always be careful except for that one time at the party but we weren't the only ones." Megan says then sighs.

  "I don't know. He said we were outdoors." Elizabeth says and there is silence in the room.

  "Well I guess it wasn't meant to be. Lets not dwell on the negatives." Jessy breaks the silence and everyone turns to look at her.

  "Yeah I guess. I'm going to go to my room." She says then Megan pipes in, "I'll come with you." And they both begin to exit.

  ''Just call if you need anything." I say and she looks at me then flashes a faint smile. They both exit and Jessy and I stand looking at each other.

  "Wow. So much happening in so little time." I say walking over to my bed and Jessy chuckles. I plop down and Jessy sits beside me.

  "I think I need a nap."

  "As do I." Jessy retorts and then she heads for the door. "See you later bombshell." She says then chuckles.

  "Hey! That's Cade's name for me." I say then giggle. "Yep and I used it. Bye you explosive piece of flesh." She says and we both chuckle. "Laters."

   "Well that was a real shocker." I said to myself as I lay sprawled out on my bed. I should have known though, Meg was way too jealous for this to be just a friend thing. I kicked my shoes off and went under my white soft covers all I wanted to do now was sleep.

                              ****
  After my nap I went back to my final class for the day and then I went to get something to eat with my friends. I felt a lot better now being that I didn't eat when it was lunch time.

  The campus café was more crowded than it usually was and Cade was sitting two tables away with his friends and Abby. I don't think she noticed that I was there with my friends because she wasn't doing anything extra.

  Cade took glances at me every now and then  until he took out his phone, this time Chris turned to look at me. I looked over there table with furrowed brows and then I saw Chris talking to Abby. He was showing her something on his phone.

  Cade gave me a head signal, which signaled me to go around back where the restrooms were. Hmm, so Chris was to distract Abby while I moved. Very well played Banks. Hurriedly I made my way out of my seat and jet pass their table.

  Once I passed the table I slowed down a bit and as I was about to turn around and look strong arms wrapped around me lifting me off the ground, I tilt my head back, closed my eyes and bend my feet as he carries me.

  "Missed me?" He whispered causing his hot breath to brush on my ear. Tingles? Yes! I nod my head in response to his question. We stop and I put my feet down, when I opened my eyes it was dark. A clicking sound followed by the room being illuminated revealed to me that we were in a janitors closet. Okay so how did he know where to find this closet? Oh no. What if this is where he'd take girls?

  "I worked here in my first year." He said as if he could read my mind. Really? I've never seen him around here when I came with my friends. "I hid out a lot here because I didn't want to work here. My dad was forcing me to. Said it was good to have experience." He explains and I chuckle well that explains why I wouldn't see him around.

  "I need my daily fix of Toby." He says then smirks and I giggle at his corniness. "Well then lets not wait until your sweaty and shaking." I said before placing my lips on his.

  "I may not be back tonight." He says breaking the kiss. "Why?"

  "I don't want Abby in our room. I don't want you feeling bad when she's there in my bed." He says and I understand but I think its better when they are there because I can watch what's going on.

  Before I can respond his phone starts going off and it sounded like an alarm. "What's that?" I asked as he digs into his pocket for his phone. "That means our two minutes are up." He says turning off the timer. Wow. So I guess this is how its going to be from now on.

  "We are all going to leave now. Wait two minutes and then come out." He says and I nod my head, he pecks my cheek before he leaves and I stand waiting. It will all be over soon Toby, stay strong.
                                ****
   "Hey Toby we are going to leave now." Jessy says as I step out of the shower. I wrap the towel around myself to go see them off.

  "Megan give it back." I say to Megan as she hurries out of the room. "Give what back?" She says looking at me confused. "My matte lipstick." I say folding my arms and smirking. She starts laughing and guiltily hands it over. "How did you know?"

  "A girl can tell. Besides you always take my matte lipsticks." I said and they all chuckle. "Whatever. Laters."

  "Byeee." I said smiling, closing the door I head back in the bathroom to start getting dressed for bed. As I proceed to enter the bathroom the door opens and its Cade. He's standing in the doorway panting. Did he run over here? "Are you alright?" I asked walking slowly towards him. He looks at me from head to toe and then he shuts the door, he charges at me causing me to take two steps back.

  "I'm alright baby." He says in a breathy voice then cupping my face in his hands, the protruding scent of alcohol permeates my nostrils and I feel drunk from the smell.

  "Lets have some fun shall we." He says and before I can even react his tongue darts in my mouth and I can taste the alcohol. "Cade stop it." I said pushing him off me. What the hell is wrong with him?

  "Why? Come on bombshell you've been wanting to do this all day." He says and his speech slurs, he comes towards me and as I'm stepping back I trip and we both hit the floor, him on top.

  "Oaf!" I breath as I hit the floor and he laughs. "Cade what's wrong? Why are you drunk?" I say and he looks at me confused.

  "Drunk? Me? Nah." He says and he starts kissing my neck and I start to melt under his neck sucking. Wait no. I need to know what's going on.

  "Cade stop. I'm not having sex with you until you tell me what's going on." I said and he opens my towel exposing my body. "Can we just wait till after?" He asks but he doesn't wait for me to answer because he starts kissing his way down to my breast aggressively. Maybe I should just wait until after.

  Cade removes his jacket and then his shirt, he starts kissing me and then he slides his hand between my leg.

  "Toby did you see me lea-" Megan says as she enters the room. I push Cade off me so hard he rolls off me quicker than an bullet being released from a revolver. I wrap the towel around my body and come to my feet. Megan looks at Cade and then at me with her mouth wide open and my cheeks turn rosy.

  She starts laughing and I sigh holding my towel with one hand and placing the other on my forehead. "Well there is my lucky bracelet. I'm going to go." She says in a laughy voice and then she heads for the door. "Guys there is a lock on here. Use it." She says then leaves laughing.

  Why must I always forget to lock that door? I locked the door and turn around to a shirtless Cade sprawled out on the floor. His eyes were closed and he was mumbling incoherently. Was he already asleep and talking in it?

  I walked over to him and kneeled on the floor beside him. He continues to mumble but I can't hear anything, leaning in I place my ear close to his mouth so I could hear.

  "Pregnant...mmm...Ab, baby... babies." He says then laughs and I realize my hair is brushing on him I'm guessing it tickled. I move my hair out of the way and leaned in again to try and make sense of what he was saying.

  "Fucking twins, twins aren't in my family." He slurs out the words and I gasp. My heart starts breaking and I fall into a full fledged panic attack. Abby's having twins!

Yes its short but that's all I have so please work with it. And this chapter was to just lay a few things out there.

I'll be wrapping up the story soon. Only a few more chapters to go. Not sure how much though.

Wowsa! Don't forget to vote and comment. If you like my story and really think you shouldn't keep it to yourself, then by all means share it with your friends!

Thanks for reading loves!

Enough blabbering from me! Happy reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
1.9K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
99.9K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...