Infiltration - Spencer Reid x...

By neoneventer

You meet Doctor Spencer Reid while deep undercover for the FBI... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Five

7.8K 181 245
By neoneventer

***Mature Content Warning***

You only got a few hours of sleep due to your phone ringing at 8 AM sharp. It was your supervisor, calling you with good news. Before picking it up, you stepped into the living room, not wanting to wake Spencer.

"Hey, (Y/N), good news! Your psych eval passed and you are allowed to go back to work next week."

"Really? That's...that's great." For some reason, you were a bit hesitant. You were ready to get back into the swing of things, but you also knew you would miss spending all of your downtime with Spencer. The FBI had a way of confounding a person's schedule that made having a personal life rather difficult.

"But....I might not be your supervisor anymore. I got a promotion that involves less field-work, which I like the idea of...Samantha would like it if I had some more time to spend with her. Especially because I know we are going to want to think about starting a family soon."

You smiled hard into the phone. "That is amazing! Congratulations. We will have to go out to celebrate ASAP."

"Yes, we will. I'll let Samantha hash out the details with you later though, I'm sure she will call you in a little bit." You smiled again. "But, hey — Don't you want to know who your new supervisor is going to be?"

You hadn't even thought of that. "Of course, who is it? Do I know them?"

"Well...yeah. Because it's you."

"Powell.... WHAT? Are you serious?!"

"Yep. Guess I better get used to referring to you as Supervisory Special Agent (Y/L/N) from now on." You could tell that Powell was grinning on the other end of the line, and you couldn't help but join him.

"This...this is crazy! Powell...thank you. I know you had something to do with this."

"It looks like we have two things to celebrate when we meet up now. And, hey, bring that mystery Agent friend of yours. The one that made you so happy after calling you the other day."

You were out of breath from the excitement of your newfound promotion, and fervently agreed without even thinking about whether or not Spencer wanted to take the next step in whatever relationship you two shared. After all, your friends were family, and their opinions held a lot of weight.

After hanging up the phone, you made your way to the kitchen and began to make coffee and breakfast. You had gone grocery shopping the morning before, and happily decided to go all out: pancakes, eggs, fresh squeezed orange juice. The excitement of your new job exuded into the space around you as you busily went about preparing the food.

While you were waiting for the pan to heat, you searched Spencer's cabinets for some aspirin to give him. You knew that he was going to be hungover, and wanted to make it just a tiny bit easier. Hopefully waking up to food, water, and some headache relief would do the trick.

After finishing up the cooking, you went to check on Spencer. You opened the door to find him groggy, rubbing his eyes from the few rays of sunshine that found their way through the curtains.

"Hey..." You said gently. "How are you feeling?"

He groaned softly, and you sat down on the bed beside him.

"I have something that can help." You opened your hand to reveal the aspirin, and handed over the glass of water as he sat up in the bed. Spencer stared at the pill and his mind seemed far away. Before you could ask him what was wrong, he got out of bed and briskly walked into the bathroom. You heard the sink water running and wondered what the hell the matter was. Was he mad at you for last night? Did he regret it?

You sat motionless on the couch for a few minutes before walking out of the bedroom and back into the kitchen. You put a pancake and some eggs on your plate, poured a glass of orange juice and a cup of black coffee, retrieved the Matthew Arnold poetry book, and sat down at the small table. You read the poetry as you ate, marking lines you loved and scrawling out notes in the margins.

You heard the door to the bedroom open and Spencer padding into the kitchen. Feeling rejected, you pretended to not hear him, choosing instead to focus on the poetry. You sipped your coffee nonchalantly until you heard Spencer's voice break the silence.

"Can...I join you?"

You felt yourself stiffen and then relax. You reminded yourself that you shouldn't expect him to treat you a specific way, and quietly responded, "Of course."

Spencer had a cup of coffee and food on his plate, but he didn't touch either upon sitting down at the table. You raised your eyes over the top edge of the book, raising your eyebrows in question.

"It looks great, but um... I don't really feel up to eating." Spencer answered your unspoken question sheepishly.

You gave him an understanding smile, averting your eyes back to the book. You went on reading for fifteen minutes, feeling Spencer watching you.

"I...I'm sorry about last night. I'm so embarrassed. And, I'm sorry I was acting strange earlier. It's just that, uh— I don't take any pain medication."

You felt silly for getting mad, now. "Oh. Okay. I thought you were mad at me...Or...About what we did last night?"

Spencer blushed, shaking his head no. "Of course not, (Y/N)...I meant everything I said...And did."

You felt the heat rise in your face, as well. You looked at Spencer for a while, locking eyes. You felt bad for him; He looked rough. His face was pale, his eyes were bloodshot and rimmed with dark circles, and he smelled like alcohol.

"Spencer...Can I get you some water?"

Spencer nodded. You stood up, gathering your empty plate before walking into the kitchen. You heard Spencer groan loudly this time.

"Are you okay?"

Before any answer was given, you saw Spencer jogging back to the bedroom. What came after was...not pleasant. You hated the sounds of someone getting sick (it made you feel queasy, too). You ran the water to wash the dishes, but felt guilty that there was nothing you could do. After a bit, you heard a flushing sound and Spencer brushing his teeth. You decided to venture into the bedroom with a glass of water when he was finished.

Spencer was sitting on the bed, and you spoke up tentatively.

"I brought you some water...Are you alright?"

Spencer nodded his head. You walked over and sat down beside him, trying to be comforting.

"Maybe you should take a shower."

He groaned again. "I feel like I can't move."

"I can help?" You offered. Spencer looked at you curiously, and you demonstrated your helpfulness:

"Put your arms up." Spencer did as told, and you tugged his shirt off. "You'll feel much better after a shower, I promise."

Spencer stood up, taking your hand. You left him in the bedroom and went to turn on the hot water. Before turning it on, you peeked out of the door to ask Spencer if he needed a towel. Apparently he didn't, and you had re-entered before Spencer was ready. He was in the process of wrapping a towel around his waist, and was incredibly flustered that you had seen him.

You blushed and grinned despite yourself. He looked amazing standing there. And it looked like felt the same way about you facing him in your tiny shorts and his t-shirt...At least from the looks of the towel. Spencer knew that you could tell he was turned on, and started to speak up.

"(Y/N)...." Before he could say anything though, you walked over to him and kissed him. He kissed you back, and pulled you into his bare chest. You couldn't help yourself...You kissed him and let your hands feel his naked upper body. You wandered down him, until your hands were at the top of his towel. You allowed your hands to slide down on top of his towel, feeling his bulge with eager hands. He guided you over to the bed, where he sat down on the edge, and you straddled him.

He helped you take off your shirt, and you kissed Spencer's neck. He was careful with you; You loved the delicacy he took, but also wanted him to feel more comfortable. Spencer moaned as you continued placing your lips on him, and soon, you got on your knees, working your way down his chest.

When you reached the towel this time, you slid your fingers under the edge, loosening it until it fell away from him. Before Spencer could say anything, you took him in your mouth, pleasuring him gently.

Spencer moaned loudly this time, breathing your name as he did so. You were dripping with desire just from pleasuring him, and you continued, feeling his excitement build. When he reached his release, he let out a sexy, raspy "Fuck!"

You rose back up to straddle his lap again, and he kissed you before cupping your ass in his hands and standing up with you pressed against him. Instinctively, you wrapped your legs around him. He lowered you onto the bed, this time kissing your upper body. He focused on your breasts at first, and then made his way down your stomach. He slid your shorts and underwear off. He began to pleasure you, kissing your core. You had never felt such a build to climax before. You were shocked at how... thorough... Spencer was with you. When you came, it was incredible. You said his name over and over as you rode the climax, and he continued his soft kisses until you were finished.

You sat up a few minutes later, and looked at Spencer with stars in your eyes. "That was amazing, Spencer...You are incredible at that...."

Spencer looked up, resting his cheek on your thigh. "I've read a lot of books." He said, answering for the internal surprise you had experienced at how masterful he was. You gaped at him before stroking his hair and standing up, pulling him with you into the bathroom to shower.

You kissed between washing hair in the shower, and marveled at how gorgeous Spencer was. You craved sex with him, but didn't want to be the one to initiate another step. You enjoyed his body, and rubbed each other with soapy hands, yearning to become even more intimate soon.

***

Sorry it's been a while since the last update, everyone! I've been slammed with work/school stuff as the end of the semester approaches. But, I hope that doesn't keep you from really enjoying this chapter :) 

Let me know what you all think... This is my first time writing an erotic scene! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 1.3K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...
41.7K 1.3K 36
"I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you." -Roy Croft - Spencer Reid just wants to move on. And when he meets Cart...
39.9K 521 7
Collection of one shots/short stories about Spencer Reid. All stories are Spencer x Reader. Story summaries can be found on the index pages.
74.4K 1.2K 17
Our classic fools in love. (Y/N) joins the FBI and meets the youngest BAU team member: Doctor Spencer Reid, and soon they become inseparable. Join t...