Bad Boy X Reader

By skylercookie

Fall in love with a bad boy!!! More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eight ๐ŸŽฑ

990 16 4
By skylercookie

2 weeks later~

My eyes shot open I got up and rushed to the bathroom and puke what I had last night. This has been happen for about a week or so.... It couldn't be. I buried and wrote and note saying I was going to the store I will be back . I heady down stairs dressed and grab my key and heady out the door to my car I jump into the car and drove to the store. I grab a couple of pragnant test. I paid for this I drank a lot of water. Then I had to pee. So I heady to the bathroom u know the Deal. I waited ten minutes... And it came out positive. I took another and it came out positive too. O crap I rub my hand omy face and started to cry I throw away the test and went home how was I going to tell him. I think for a minute "well if he doesn't want the kid whatever I am keeping him or her, we just won't get married I can deal with my self" I said to my self. I pulled up in my drive way I got out of the car with a bag that had coke I'm so it won't me look like I went to the store for nothing. I walk into the house to see him on the coach he turned and look at me and smiled. I smiled and sat down beside him "sage I got something to tell you" I said looking at him. He look at me " yeah what is " he said looking at me " well I am.... Pregnant" I said shouting my eyes man does it feel good to release in. I fault him hug me "I am going to be a father" he said while smiling he got off the coach while run out side i followed "I AM GOING TO BE FATHER, YEAH YOU HEARD ME " he yelled. I giggled he turned around while grinning at me . He walk over to me and hug me. "I love you and I will protect you and our child " he said hugging me. I hug him back "i love you too" i said "how about we get married to marrow" he said "how can we don't have anything ready" I said looking up at him " I  have my way sweet heart" he said picking me up and going into the house smiled and snuggled into his chest. He sat on the coach while I was in his lap. After a few minutes i had  to go to the bathroom. When I got up he grab my wrist and looing at me " where are you going" he ask looking into my eyes " I am going to the bathroom"he got up  I walk toward the bathroom he followed me "why are you following me" I ask "making sure you are going to be okay"he said I went into the bathroom and shut the door and lock it he tried to get in "let in Y/N" he said "no I can protect my self " I said . I got done. I unlocked and open the door to be ingolf into a hug "I am never leaving you" he said. I just giggled "okay let's just go to bed"i said he stood IP and went to turn off all the light and I change into my PJ and slid into bed and after a couple of minutes I felt him get in and he wrap his arms around me and he kissed my forehead. "goodnight love u"he said I turn around were I was facing him. I kissed his cheek "goodnight and love you too"I said snuggling into his chest. And I fell a sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
77.8K 3K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
37.3K 765 49
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...