Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 21: My Pack

85.1K 3.3K 507
By ToxicRoses

***so the last chapter was kinda crappy but i just needed to get it up....most people feel the same sometimes....but whatever:D im feeling better so i might be able to type now:)***

"Eva," Luke said.

I ignored him, my chin propped in my hand, as I looked at the soda in front of me.

"Eva," he said again. Nope, still ignoring him.

"Eva."

Breaking his neck was a sudden thought in my head.

"Ugh.....okay so how many Eva's does it take to screw in a light bulb?" he asked. I looked at him in a 'are you serious' way.

"None because Eva is smart enough to use glow sticks, so that they don't burn out,'' and I was totally serious. If it was up to me, I would use different colored glow sticks.

Everyone except for me, burst out laughing. It wasn't 'that' funny. I mean some of the guys actually banged their head on the table to stop themselves.

I sighed, going back to my depressed looking mood. I wasn't depressed though, my head was still aching and the fact that I could feel people trying to get in my mind was really annoying.

Standing abruptly, making the rest of them slow their laughing down a couple notches.

"I'm going to get a drink," I muttered before turning around and leaving them.

I heard Carol try to get up, but Will told her to leave me alone for a while. He was right.

A large table was set with drinks, food, junk food. Almost everything except candy. It made us more hyper than we normally were.

Rubbing my temple, I grabbed a cup and was on my way to the kitchen.

Why you ask?

To get kidnapped by aliens, that's what!

No, not really.

Pushing the door open with my back, I began looking around the kitchen.

Where was it?

"Psssssssst!" someone said next to me.

I turned, and standing there was Will holding two cups with straws in it.

My cup fell to the floor as I squealed, my headache forgotten, and grabbed one of the cups taking a long sip.

Yum. Cherry-Orange slurpee.

Did I forget to mention we have a slurpee machine? Well, technically it's not for 'students' but some kids know where it is.

We began heading out the kitchen.

Will smiled taking a sip of his as I gave him a pat on the head.

"Good boy for obeying your master," I cooed in a baby voice.

He just grinned brighter and said, "Anything for you master." If it was possible, he made master seem like a dirty word.

I giggled, "You remember that.''

He wagged his eye brows.

"How could I forget?"

"You know....your brain accidentally deletes it while your sleeping and then the next day you forget to tend to my needs," I stated.

He chuckled, "I'm sure my brain won't forget anything that involves you."

I frowned, "What if you saw me naked? I don't want you to remember that!"

His eyes widened along with his goofy grin, "I sure as hell would!"

Lightly punching his arm though he caught it in his hand, interlocking our fingers, '' You are such a perv you know....first yo...."

I was cut off by the one and only person that just killed my good mood.

"Eva.....it's good to see you," Ethan said nervously.

My eyes narrowed as I glared at him.

Megan stood next to him, silent and her eyes everywhere except for mine.

I smirked, "Can't say the same for you.''

He sighed, "Eva......look I'm sorry but you seriously have to stop that b*tching around! Your not a kid anymore, yet you still hold grudges for no real reason!"

My face didn't drop. I didn't cry, or weep. Why would I?

Instead, my eyes narrowed and my fist clenched so fast that my drink exploded everywhere. I let go of Will's hand, and I felt a growl in my chest waiting to be released.

I saw fear cross Ethan's eyes and in seconds I was standing in front of him.

"You finally had the guts to say what was on your mind, am I right? Or maybe it was your plastic barbie that said you should just walk up to me and insult me," I growled out dangerously poking him in the chest, " To just walk up to me when I have a headache and tell me that I'm 'b*tching around' and that I am mad at you for no reason."

By this point I was close to shifting. How many times do these people make a person want to rip their heads of?

Will suddenly wrapped an arm around my waist, not to pull me away, but more as a sign of comfort. I liked that about Will.

The rest of the potential alphas somehow ended up behind me, in case anything went to far. Carol, and the rest of the gang was behind Ethan trying to pull him away from me.

I narrowed my eyes at them. Traitors!

"Well, I have three words for you," I said dangerously low, "Go screw yourself!"

And with that I turned around, and all of us potential alphas sat at a large table, the rest of the groups here looking our way and whispering.

I could have sworn I saw tears in Ethan's eyes, but I was not caring anymore.

Carol and the rest of them had made Ethan and Megan sit by them and were talking silently.

The weird thing was that all these guys were behind me, supposedly to get my back.

My head was against Will's shoulder as he rubbed my back. I listened to some of the whispers of us potential alphas being 'really brave' and 'large temper'.

What did these people want?

"Wow, she is pretty heartless. I mean look he's crying!" a girl whispered from the table behind me.

That was it. I was done. I wanted to sleep and just not wake up.

I abruptly got up and walked over to that girl, standing by her table.

"You want me to tear my chest open just so you can get your proof?" I asked her irritated. I was cranky, "If you think I'm heartless, you are oh so wrong. I just don't think bastards deserve any kindness."

Turning around, I made my way back to the table though they were all listening to my rant.

I tried to smile as I grabbed Will's hand as we said our goodnight's.

                                                                               ***

Will walked me to my dorm, his hand in mine and we said nothing.

We were currently sitting on the grass and looking at the stars.

"Their traitors," I muttered more to myself than Will.

He didn't say anything for a while then nodded.

"You won't turn against me right?" I asked him quietly.

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his chest as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Never," he whispered.

It was weird that I felt so safe in his arms. How I wish my mate wasn't dead with the other bunch of kids that day.

I felt my heart drop.

"You better not. I'll personally beat the crap out of you if you do."

He chuckled and nodded.

We starred at the stars for a while more, the night breeze calming.

"Do you want to try opening your link?" he asked me.

Since we didn't have anything better to do, I agreed. It can't be that bad!

After a while of his instruction I had learned again to keep my walls up and how to only allow certain people in.

We said our good nights and he had gently placed a small kiss on my cheek which I was still thinking very hardly about right now in my bed.

I sighed.

It was pointless. He had a mate, and he deserved better than me.

Goodnight, his soft voice flowed through my head.

I sighed happily for once. Thank you God for at least providing me with Will. He was like gravity to me. He kept me stable and on the ground even if I had only known him for a while.

Goodnight Willy, I told him back before we both went into our own dreams.

***ReMeMbEr:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PICK YOUR NOSE

okay nevermind don't do the last one.....anyway..a slurpee is like a frozen drink btw

QOTD(Question Of The Day):

Do you think there is a such thing as NEON BLACK?

This is a legit question.....:D***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.5K 32
AHHH! NO! I shouted into Noah's ear as he laid on me biting into my neck. I tried to push him off it being no good, him being a werewolf. Alpha of th...
23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
832K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...