You Again (One Direction//Har...

By messedupbun

She doesn't know who they are, she doesn't know who he is. All she knows is, fate wants them to meet for the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

103K 1.1K 150
By messedupbun

An: Thans for the comments and votes!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!! xx ps: still using my phone to write this.

My eyes fluttered open and saw that an arm was draped over my waist. I felt my back against on someone's chest. Hard chest, may I add. My first instinct was to peek under the covers.

"Oh god thank you." I whispered. I have my clothes on so nothing happened last night. I was just making sure.

I tried getting out of his grip as gentle as I can so I won't wake him up, but his arm was to strong. So instead I moved my body under his grip to atleast face him.

He looked so peaceful when sleeping. He even looked cute actually. His cheeks a little squished on the pillows, making his lips purse. I poked his cheeks a little bit and he just scrunched his face, still sleeping. I giggled. I moved the pieces of hair that covered his face, and found my self tracing the out line of his face down to his jaws. He was perfect, he really was.

He then started to stir and I quickly pulled my hand back. His eyes started to open lazily. When he saw me, he smiled and I smiled back. With his lazy morning voice he said, "Good morning love."

I laughed and said, "Go back to sleep." I was playing with his hair.

He closed his eyes for a bit then said, "I wish everyday was like this. You know, starting it with you."

I can't believe early in the morning he could already make me blush. I bit my lip, then said "Me too."

He made the goofiest grin ever then closed his eyes again, his arm never leaving my waist. "Let's sleep some more." He whispered in my ear.

The door went wide open to a frantic Louis, "ELLIE BELLY!!!! Have you seen Harry he's not in his room and--" Lou's eyes landed on my bed. I quickly sat up, but Harry remained in his position when he said, "I'm here Lou, now get out. Come back here Elle." he said motioning under his arm.

I was still striken with Louis in the room. His face from shocked turned into a teasing one. I put my hands defensively and said, "It's not what it looks like."

He smirked and said, "I didn't even say anything, hubby." He paused for three seconds before saying, "Guilty!!!"

He slammed the door and proceeded to shouting down the hall, "Hazza and Elle slept together!!!" Repeating it multiple times.

I slipped down to Harry and said, "You're best friend can kinda be annoying huh." I giggled.

His eyes started to open and he said, "He's your bestfriend too!!" I laughed along with him.

His hands were then circling around my waist. "Elle do you like being tickled?"

My face just horrified, I certainly did not like to be tickled. Harry saw my reaction, and before I could even answer he was tickling the death out of me.

"Harry--- Stopnowpuhleasse---Haary!!" I said in between laughs. Harry was also having the time of his laugh.

"Never!!" he said still tickling me.

"Please?!?!"

"Okay, but say HARRY IS MY DREAM BOY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN DYING TO KISS HIM SINCE DAY 1!!" he said starting to loosen his tickles.

I finally got to breathe for a few seconds. I grinned then said, "NEVER!!" I tried to run away but he caught me on my waist. I accidentally pushed him backwards, which caused the both of us to land on the ground. His back was on the floor and I was on top of him.

"Oww." he said. I was still on top of him, not able to gain my composure because I was still laughing.

"Sorry love." I said still laughing. He made a pouty face, looking not pleased that I laughed at him. I grinned. I fixed my self, now straddling him. I leaned down and kissed his forhead. Still leaning, I brought my face closer to his ears and said, "Do you really have four nipples?"

The doors opened again and four boys were there with mouths wide open. I looked down at out position, and why wouldn't they be shocked.

"Hi guys!!" Harry cheerfully said underneath me.

I quickly rolled away from Harry and found my back slamming onto the floor. "Ouch." I wimpered.

"See I told you guys!!! I told you!!" Louis announced pointing to us. The other boys just kept staring at us.

I was trying to get up and said, "Nothing happened, really." I was now fully standing up, and Harry was still on the ground smirking.

Zayn crossesd his arms and said, "Really now? What we saw earlier said otherswise." He ended with a teasing smile.

I argued, "I swear nothing happened!" Then stomped my feet. The boys just laughed.

"Argh, go on Harry tell them." I said looking at him. He started to stand up and when he finally did he swung his arms around me and said, "I had the best night of my life."

"Harry!!!!" I shouted. "Wooooaahh!!!" the other boys screamed giving each other high fives. Harry was just laughing at my expense. I looked at him, looking pissed. He just gave one wink at the boys and they all nodded. They started to exit the room and before Niall closed the door he said, "Now go finish what you started." he added a wink before he left.

It was me and Harry left again. I grabbed a pillow and smacked him on his head. "Now they think we did it!" I screamed at him.

He just laughed and came closer to me. He cupped my chin lifting it to face him . He started to say, "Sorry Elle. But I didn't lie though."

"Yes you did."

He shook his head sidewards, "Nope. Last night was truley the best, you know, having you beside me. And for now, that's enough." he ended with a smile.

How does he say those words and make my heart melt? I put my arms around him and pulled him or a hug. He quickly took my waist to pull me in closer.

"Good morning, love." I whispered into his ear, mimicking him when he said that earlier.

He chuckled before saying, "Good morning love."

--------------

Harry went ahead down to the kitchen while I fixed myself a bit. As I entered the kitchen I could here Zayn asking Harry, "Come on, Harry! Tell us what really went down."

Louis patted Zayn's shoulder on his wayto the fridge and said, "Hey hey that's my bestfriend you're talking about."

Aww, my sweet Louis. Harry was just smiling as he ate his cereal. Louis bit into an apple and said, "But really boo bear what happened?"

I rolled my eyes, and knew this was my cue to enter.

"Hello boys." I said gliding in the kitchen. "I heard what you all are talking about." I grinned as I came closer to Harry.

"I'm sorry, but we don't kiss and tell." Harry almost choked on his cereal when he heard me say that. He faced me with eyes wide open. I just gave him a wink. The other guys were just as shocked as him. Didn't they think I could play along with them eh? Well I can, and let me just make this better. I bent down and kissed Harry on the cheeks. His cheeks flames instantly. I heard Zayn gasp and I gave a satisfying smirk.

"Something did happen!!!" I just shrugged and sat down beside Harry. He was eyeing me playfully and I just gave another wink.

Then Liam came in the kitchen. "Come on boys." he said and his eyes landed on me, "And Elle. Time to get ready."

Oh no, the last time this happened, I became an instant model. "Get ready for what?" I grunted.

Liam looked at Harry and said, "You had her all night and didn't even had the chance to tell her?"

"Must have slipped my mind." he said in between bites.

"Well, we're going to have an interview on Ellen." Liam said with a smile.

I jumped out of my seat and said, "Wow guys that's so huge! I'm so proud of you!!" I hugged the guy on my left, which turned out to be Zayn. Henlaugjed an hugged back saying, "I could get used to this."

"NO." Harry said from our backs. Zayn chuckled before backing away with his hands up. "All yours man."

I didn't even give Harry time to stand up, I just hugged him from behind.

Liam continued, "And we want you to come and watch us live."

"Ofcourse I'd love to!" I said still so cheery. I was very happy for my boys.

"Just don't be so beautiful." Louis said. I faced him with a confused face. He laughed and pinched my cheeks, "You might distract Harry."

"Lou!" I said playfully hitting me. But he caught my arm and pulled me into a hug. He whispered, "But it's impossible, you're always beautiful."

These boys can bring butterflies in my stomach everytime.

-----------

The boys are in their dressing rooms getting ready. I looked at my outfit for the last time before I sat on the first row in Ellen's studio. Aztec print skirt, white tank top and some comfy TOMS. I put on just light make up because I knew i'd look dead if ever the camera gets me. My hair was just loose, and I love how it looks like it was in a beach waves do.

The show started the usual way. Ellen being all funny and dancing with us audience. A few times the camera focused on me and I was just hoping I didn't look like shit.

Finally the boys are up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, One Direction!!" Ellen announced. The studio went wild, I could sense that there were teenage girls jumping behind me. One by one the boys went out waving to the crowd. Then they all stopped just before reaching the couch. And then all of them charged for it. The studio laughed as the boys squished themselves playfully. They really were kids.

"Well that's like a One Direction thing." Ellen said.

"Yeah, we just love couches." Liam said. The crowd laughed, I really didn't get it. Maybe it was an xfactor thing or something I didn't know about 1D.

"So, so far how is your stat here?" Ellen asked.

Niall was the one to answer with Irish accent, "It has been amazing!"

"Amazayn!!" Lou cutted. The studio laughed again.

"Yes, Amazayn." Niall continued. "The people are really nice and the food is great." He said then did a thumbs up.

"Good to know." Ellen said. "And the girls?" she asked. I saw Harry smirked and looked at me. But it was Zayn who answered, "Simply divine."

The interview went smoothly. They had a good set of laughs. Ellen asked about the tour and made the boys dance. I swear I almost died laughing when Harry did some hip thrusts. Painfully good to watch. The interview is almost at it's end.

"So lastly, for all the girls out there hi are dying to know, are you guys single?" I don't know why but my heart was starting to beat fast. "Niall let's start with you."

"This Irish lad is single." He said then smiled. The studio went loud. These girls were crazy!!

"Unlike Nialler here, I'm taken." Liam said with a smile. "And the happiest I've ever been"

"Awww" the croud went. I gave Liam a thumbs up. He grinned at me.

"I'm free!" Zayn said with his hands up. The girls screamed again, and Zayn was loving every bit of it.

"After my recent brake up with Harry.." Lou started. The studio laughed again and I saw Harry hitting him lightly. "I'm just messing, I am single." The crowd cheered.

It was Harry's turn, and I think I am on the edge of my seat. He ran his hands through his hair before answering.

"It's funny, Ellen. How I could be single, but know that my heart is taken." He started. I think I was holding my breath the whole time.

Ellen replied, "So what you're saying is you're single but in love?"

"In love?" he asked back. Then his head faced the audience, and his eye caught mine. Still looking at me he said, "Yep, I'm in love."

"Aww" the audience said.

"Is this special girl a celebrity?" Ellen asked with interest. His gaze now went back to Ellen. "No she's not."

The audience gasped. My heart was now about to explode.

"She's just an ordinary girl? A fan may be?" Ellen kept pressing.

The boys laughed when she said FAN because I was the total opposite to that. I can't help but giggle in my seat.

"A fan? No. And ordinary? She's everything but ordinary, Ellen. Even when she tries to be, she just can't because she naturally stands out."

I'm blushing like a mad man here.

"Well, she's very lucky to have you." Ellen said.

Harry nodded in disagreement. "I'm the lucky one, Ellen. I'm the lucky one."

"Can you tell us more about her for a bit." Ellen adjusting in her seat. I saw Lou giving a wink to Zayn who gave me a wink.

"Well, she's beautiful. Like naturally beautiful, no make up needed. She makes me laugh a lot, and goes well with the guys." He patted Louis.

"She's my best friend." Lou said and gave Harry a smile.

"She makes me say things, do things I thought I'd never do. She makes me weak, but also strong. She makes me a better person everyday. If you don't stop me Ellen I could go all day.."

"Well hold your horses Harry!!" Ellen said then laughed. "That's very sweet of you to say. And you are the lucky one."

Harry nodded and turned to me. He was still looking at me when Ellen asked, "Is she watching at home? Would you want to say anything to her?"

With eyes still on me he answered, "Well, she's definitely watching. And I'd just like go say.." he pauses for dramatic effect, my heart paused too, "I do have four nipples."

Everyone laughed and so did I. He smirked at me and I blushed and winked at him. I love this boy, I really do. And maybe it's about time he knows that I feel the same way.

"And that's it everyone, bye!" Ellen said. I saw her lean into Harry before they left.

-------

Harry's POV

Ellen leaned into me and whispered something in my ear.

"She's beautiful." I was surprised and aksed her, "How'd you.."

"You kept looking at her. The one in the aztec print skirt." she said.

I just blushed to that. Damn Harry you were so obvious.

Ellen started standing up when she said, "You are right, you are the lucky one. Treat her right."

I will Ellen, I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 12.5K 54
Niall and Harry met over a dating website. After getting to know each other, Harry knows a lot about Niall and how he looks like. But Niall doesn't...
191K 4.7K 37
Kaylieh just wants to spend another summer with her mom, but she meets up with her old friend, Harry. Her world is turned upside down when they both...
678 42 24
They don't know about our secret and no one else can ever know about it. One Direction met some fans of theirs when they went camping and there was s...
9.6K 305 37
Everyone keeps secrets. But it's the secrets that pulled them apart.