One shots (johnlock fluff mos...

By were_on_our_side

Send me any ideas you have- prompts/pictures/fan art/anything I am taking requests and will happily accept an... More

Panic! (At the disco)
The poison is also the antidote
The poison is also the antidote (pt2)
Under starlight
Rain
Underlying messages
A fear of the dark
A fear of the dark (part 2)
Give a idea for this pic
Traumatized (mostly fluff)
Dobbys dead!-SH
I wish you were here
Tired of the rain
Superstar
Happy beginning in a solemn place
Autowrong
IM NOT GAY
Warmer?
As long as stars are above you.
"Mine"-JW "im yours"-SH
Angel in khakis
Not a oneshot
The barista and the soldier
The barista and the soldier (part 2)
Two bedrooms?
Skin
Protective Army doctor
Practice makes perfect
Trainwreck without you
Protective arny doctor part 2
As You Are
Protective army doctor (part 3)
Please read and comnent!!
Then he'll ask
Ciao adios
I will be your hero baby
Just life
Bottle of red bottle of white
Im planning to write an actual book (please comment)
Driving school
Bite
Cheesy pick up line
For him (troye sivan)
Battered and bruised
Wounds heal, scars fade
FREE ME
Youre--youre not john--
Wounds heal, scars fade (pt.2)
Art of mine
Sheets make you majestic
My drabble
Waking up
Prequel to "hurts doesnt it?"
Pencil and pen.
New story (crashing)
Detangling
Harddrive
Author playing
You should know
Request from author
John i shant and i cant
Friggin request from author
Tell you when i get home
Im telling you now
Drum roll please-A/N
First chapter of a story im writing!
Dear John
Tied to a chair
Machine Heart
Meet the author
Believer
Comment any requests
Update-24 feb 18
Not as planned
Its what we're used to
A vit aler ror
The overpass
Take my hand
Car radio
Count me in
Shadows
I could lie. Say i like it like that
Its another song fic..sorry not sorry
Not at all
Cornetto?
Ghost train
Cat in a tree
Honeybee- the head and the heart
2022 - fluffy small fic

Scars

2.1K 72 110
By were_on_our_side

After a case and adrenaline levels were high, they'd stumbled into the flat, tugging at each other's clothes, they'd been officially together for 2 months and 21 days, Sherlock knew it precisely, he wouldn't miss a second.

John dragged Sherlock to their bedroom and pushed Sherlock back onto the bed, flushed and nervous. John slowly undid the buttons on the detectives shirt, revealing the pale skin underneath and it was then that all lust was replaced with sadness and as his warm hands roamed Sherlocks body it wasn't in a desperate needy way, it was soft and gentle.

His skin was scattered with torture scars like constellations that had been joined up, somehow this man that lay open before him made even what was ugly to some, appear beautiful in the eyes of others, or maybe just the eyes of John. Maybe in the eyes of the broken soldier who didn't see a psychopath but instead saw a gentle delicate human being who had seen far too much to be considered healthy, had too many names pressed against him to be natural.

Sherlock looked up at John who was sat with his knees either side of Sherlocks hips, his hands curved around the detectives slender waist. He felt nervous that now John had got this far, maybe he was too ugly, he'd seen the side that was hidden from view, maybe he'd turn away or maybe turn a blind eye.

What he did surprised the detective, he slowly bent down and placed gently kisses to each scar, being careful not to hurt Sherlock. He caressed his sides and along his ribs, down his hips and along the backs of his thighs, kissing gently all over the scars, soothing words of affection and admiration mumbled gently against his skin.

"Beautiful"

"Mine"

"Perfect"

"Bumblebee"

Sherlock chuckled lightly at the last one. John had adopted the nickname after realizing Sherlocks fascination with bees and how they lived.

John leaned back up to Sherlocks face and kissed him softly, one hand clasping the curls at the back of Sherlocks neck as the other held his weight above Sherlock. The detective wrapped his arms around his doctors neck, pulling him down on top of him.

"Your gorgeous, you know that right?" John said gently, trailing a hand up Sherlocks side and making him squirm underneath him.

"Not as much as you" Sherlock chuckled, kissing John more deeply this time.

"I love your perfect imperfections" John whispered, before kissing Sherlock so softly and so full of love that Sherlock turned limp and breathless as John then continued his ministrations.

"What are you gonna do now?" Sherlock asked timidly as John helped him removed his clothes alongside his own.

"I'm going to make love to you now" John said in a voice as smooth as the silkiest chocolate, caressing Sherlocks soft skin.

So as a lesson it was learnt, what seems ugly to the beholder, is beautiful in the eyes of someone who will never judge you, or hurt you, and you may feel you may never find love but it a sure thing that someone will match your imperfections with their own, like a broken jigsaw the pieces will somehow fit, like oil and water, they can't always mix but they will glow together smoothly and untraceable.

Maybe that's what love is, maybe it's the ones that decide they love you no matter how much you dislike yourself. What you see in the mirror everyday, is what they want to see everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 2 8
This is a book for the Christmas/December prompts for a fanfic thingy. I don't know, I saw it on Tumblr and was interested. So pretty much I was been...
431 11 4
no schedule for updates and will be infrequent!! :3 also posted to ao3 as separate works. requests are taken/appreciated!!
157K 3.5K 29
-COMPLETED-SEE PT 2-I will be writing JOHNLOCK, MYSTRADE, SHERIARTY, AND TEEN!LOCK/OR KID!LOCK And I will also take requests from you guys!(PLEASE...
494K 23K 20
Teenlock! Like I said before, I don't usually do AUs, but I had the sudden urge to do a teenlock. I sent this to a friend and asked her to come up wi...