The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 17: The Fucking Don

22K 930 302
By pink_cash

Double Update because the next one is going to be a while so I can focus on trying to finish My New Mate and update The Alpha & The Stripper, hopefully. The next few chapters are leading up to a rather...interesting one ; ) lol.

Matteo

I wake up only to realize that I'm in the bed alone. Where the fuck is that girl? I follow her scent to the kitchen where she's eating breakfast with the pussy. Since he's been here it's the same shit. I'm going to fucking kill them both.

"Tesoro" I call causing them both to turn to me.

She grins, "hey baby you're up." She walks over closer to me placing a kiss to my chest. "Are you hungry?"

I glance down at her knowing she's trying to lessen my anger by being sweet. Bullshit and I won't be fooled by the shit. "Shower."

She nods, "okay" she turns to the pussy. "I'll be back Wy."

We walk back to the room and into the bathroom. I brush my teeth as she turns on the shower. In a few short days this trip will be over. I have shit to take care of and Carm needs to focus on his newborn. I hop into the shower.

"Will you stop sulking" she pouts placing a kiss to the middle of my back.

I'm not fucking sulking but she acts as if it was reversed she wouldn't be the same. She'd be ready to kill the bitch too. No dude should be up under what's mine or making my fucking woman laugh. I don't trust that best friend bullshit. No dude is just okay being in the friend zone. Pussy bitch probably wants to fuck what's mine. I sure as fuck didn't appreciate her threatening me to save his pussy ass. Who the fuck is he? The feeling of her tongue swirling around my tip has me snapping out of my thoughts. She moans as she takes more of me in her mouth.

"Fuck" I hiss as she sucks me off faster.

Tesoro doesn't have a gag reflex and after her first blowjob lesson she's a fucking pro. Best head I've ever had in my life. She massages my balls as she sucks off my tip. Oh shit! She deep throats me and I can't help cursing as I come in her mouth. She continues sucking me off milking my dick.

"Fuck tesoro off" I groan nudging her head.

She grins licking her lips before coming up off her knees. "Feel better?"

"Proud of yourself huh?"

She grins wider, "always."

I can't help but to chuckle as I lean down kissing her short ass. She's annoying as fuck but she's fucking mine. After our shower I get dressed in dark jeans with a black t-shirt before pulling on black boots.

"Sit" she commands and I just stare at her. "Please, I want to do your hair."

I take a seat on the corner of the bed and she climbs behind me running her fingers through my hair. Just as I start to relax my phone goes off. I groan before answering it.

"We have a problem" Sal says.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Someone is going around looking for your woman and looking into you."

I hiss, "find out more fucking information then call me back."

I end the call putting it in my pocket. This is the shit I'm talking about, why motherfuckers can't mind their own business is beyond me. Shit like that earns you a place six feet under. Plus, to even think of including my woman into some bullshit is another story. It's the main reason I have eyes on Antonio. If the piece of shit thinks it's okay to talk to my woman he has another thing coming. Fucking James has a rude awakening too for giving the fucking pussy slime my woman's number. How fucking stupid can he get? She moves from behind me so she's straddling my lap.

"Damn daddy" she moans biting her lip.

"Don't do that shit tesoro."

She shrugs, "you look good, maybe too good like I'll cut a bitch over you good."

I chuckle pulling her face closer before kissing her. She's sexy as hell when she's jealous, she pulls away after pecking my lips once more before leading me out the room to the kitchen.

"Damn" Jasmine marvels staring at me.

"Too long Jas" my tesoro states firmly.

"Sorry, he looks damn good. You sure you want him out like that?"

She pouts up at me, "no."

"He's def giving off daddy vibes" Reagan comments glancing at me.

"Fucking gross, what did I walk into?" Gio asks walking in.

I ignore him going to my breakfast as my tesoro sits on my lap. I focus on my breakfast as they chat amongst themselves. I'm sure my lack of communication may bother my tesoro but I feel no need to talk. If we aren't speaking about my business or money the conversation isn't for me, it's basically a conversation about nothing. My phone rings and I automatically answer.

"Daniel Lewis sir" Sal says.

"Voglio tutte le informazioni su di lui" I state before ending the call.

My tesoro glances back at me and I know she understood something I said. I fucking knew I should've killed the pussy when he touched my woman. Danica saved his life and now look what the fuck happened. This is exactly why you handle pussies soon as you come across them. Bitch thinks he can go around my fucking city asking about my woman and I, he has another fucking thing coming.

There's a problem with the new shipment and Wesley is demanding to speak with you again. Carm says through the link.

What's the issue? Tell the bitch if he doesn't have my fucking three million there's nothing to discuss.

A few arms are missing.

I can't help but to hiss. Take care of the shit but I'll be back soon.

I'm out of town for a few days and shit goes up. I know damn well he didn't try to short me with this fucking shipment. I'd hate to have to go to Cuba and fuck shit up. People are really starting to test my patience.

**                                                        **                                                        **

I'm woken by a stinging in my left cheek. I open my eyes to see a pissed Danica on my lap. It takes everything in me not to backhand the shit out of her. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yell.

She shoves my phone in my face and it takes me a second to adjust my eyes to the screen. Once I do I notice a naked bimbo on the screen. What the fuck. "Don't fucking stare at it!" she yells hitting me in the chest.

"Are you fucking dumb or stupid?" I snarl annoyed that I've been woken over dumb shit.

"What the hell is this Matteo? Have you been talking to this bitch?"

"When would I fucking have the time with my dick in your mouth?"

She gasps deepening her glare. "Asshole! How did she get your number then?"

"Public information."

She groans tossing my phone. "if that's what you want don't let me stop you. Dudes come a dime a dozen, can find one that'll treat me ten times better."

She goes to get up but I pull her back down hovering over her with a hiss. "Say some shit like that to me again and I'll shoot you my damn self."

She sniffles, "let me go!"

Is she really crying over this bullshit? "Are you really crying over this bullshit?"

She glares up at me before hitting me in the chest. I make quick work of holding her down. "Get off you inconsiderate asshole!"

I glare tired of the bullshit. "Danica chill the fuck out! Hit me again and I'll gladly remind you of our relationship dynamic."

She huffs sniffling as more tears escape her pretty brown eyes. "You just don't fucking get it. Imagine if you woke up to see some dudes dick on my phone, it's fucked up and you would kill me."

"What the fuck would I want with her when I got you, it's common fucking sense."

She sniffles, "do you mean it?"

What type of fucking question is that? A stupid fucking one. Instead of answering her dumbass question I go to eating my favorite meal of the day. She moans gripping my hair before yelling my name. Yeah that's it yell daddy's name.

"I guess they don't have the money?" she asks straddling my lap. It's fucking distracting since I'm still in her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

She rolls her eyes gaining a slap to her clit. "The girl from your meeting, her dad didn't have the three million, that was her on the phone."

"Nah."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing, no money no shipment."

There's a knock on the door. "Hurry up love birds, we have a plane to catch."

"We'll be out in a minute" she lifts up and goes into the bathroom.

            I follow her into the bathroom brushing my teeth before getting into the shower. It's time to get back to business. The bond is getting deeper if she's crying about stupid shit. I know damn well she's not insecure. She has no fucking reason to be, it's the dumbest shit. Once we're dressed and packed we meet her friends in the foyer before getting into the awaiting cab. It's not long before we're boarding the plane.

"What are you doing for your birthday babe?" Jasmine asks turning to face my tesoro.

She shrugs, "I have a month to decide so I'm not that pressed."

"I'm sure lover boy can think of a few positions" she winks at my tesoro with a giggle.

She giggles, "shut up."

Fuck, what does she want for her birthday? When you are immortal celebrating your birthday gets old rather quickly, it's just another day but knowing my tesoro turning twenty is big for her. Once we touch back down in my city we go to the girls' apartment first.

"Stay with them I'll pick you up later" I state.

She pouts looking up at me. "Why? Where are you going?"

"I have to take care of business."

She pulls me closer to her. "Baby," she whines.

"No I'll pick you up in a few hours."

She huffs, "Fine."

I kiss her softly before walking away. Time to remind a few individuals who the fuck I am. First stop, James Coletti.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
17.5K 713 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...