The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 7: Move & Chill
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends

23.8K 901 117
By pink_cash

PSA: I have a life outside of Wattpad : )

When we return to the house Gio and a few other men are standing around the porch. Teo parks the car before we all get out.

            "Help them" Teo commands before pulling me to the door. The guys go to the car grabbing the bags.

"Who are they?" I question looking up at him.

"Friends who also happen to work for me" he says flatly turning on the TV.

"They can't stay here plus you don't just invite people to other people's house without their knowledge it's rude."

"They don't have to stay here and neither do we."

"I have to, that's the whole point of this week."

Everyone takes seats around the living room. "Guys this is Reagan and Jasmine, these are Frank, Jordan, Chico, and Ian" Gio introduces.

Frank is of average height, wavy brown hair cut short with grey eyes. Jordan is dark complexioned with long dreads, a little shorter than Teo with brown eyes. Chico is olive toned with a buzz cut and brown eyes. Ian is fair tone, blue eyes, with dirty blonde curly hair. All the guys look like they spend their life in the gym but not in body builder way. I can't help but to wonder if they're vampires too.

"I'm Danica" I introduce before glaring at Gio.

"What? There's no need to introduce you they already know who you are" he defends before looking to Jas. "You didn't tell me that you're rich."

"I'm not, my folks are" she replies with a shrug.

Jordan whistles, "nice place."

"Thanks, where are y'all staying at?"

"Matteo has a vacation home here that we're going to crash at" Gio says. "What's the plan for tonight?"

Jas smirks, "I say strip poker."

"No" Matteo says without looking away from the TV.

Jas pouts, "always the party pooper."

"For everyone's sake let's find something else to play."

"How about drinking poker?"

"Yeah, your folks have a fully stocked bar" Rea adds grinning.

Jas nods, "you lose you drink, you fold you drink" she turns to Rea, "set up the table while I get the drinks."

"Follow me" Rea says as Jas rushes out the room. We all follow Rea to the poker room.

Jas folks are filthy rich but not the snobby rich more like Teo, rich but doesn't throw it in everyone's face. Jas loves to play poker because she's been playing since she was six, her dad is a world renowned poker champion. Let's just say she has an unfair advantage. Teo pulls me on his lap and I make quick work of getting comfortable before I stir his friend. Jas walks in carrying a bunch of bottles placing them to the side of the table. Rea gives each person a shot glass.

"What's going on here?" Jas asks looking at us suspiciously.

"You know they're playing as one" Gio says starting to deal the cards.

"You guys are sick."

Low key I feel bad because I'm sure Teo knows how to play poker well. The dude is eighty-six for crying out loud, how could he not know how to play? Luckily Jas's father taught us all how to play so I'm decent at the game. I hold my hand so Teo can see.

"Let me remind you guys my folks are rich not I so these chips don't mean shit." Jas remarks.

I giggle tossing a fifty-dollar chip down. Gio raises with a smirk while Rea crinkles her nose, her no fail bullshit move. She has nothing so she folds.

"Damn already" Jordan jokes.

"Shut up and pass the vodka" Rea retorts and he pours her shot for her.

Teo tosses two hundred chips down causing Gio to glare. How could I forget that my man can read minds? Little cheating bastard, good thing he's on my team. Chico, Jordan, and Ian fold taking shots of Hennessey. Teo raises with a blank face causing Gio to groan before folding, his drink of choice being whiskey. Teo stares as Jas as he tosses three hundred down. Jas groans before folding also. I put our hand down causing everyone to groan and curse.

"Could've won" Gio yells taking another shot.

Teo shrugs as I pull the chips to us and sort them. Well this game should be fun. As the game goes on everyone is slightly buzzed if not already drunk, well everyone but Teo. The man sure does know how to hold his liquor. The bad thing is that in my tipsy state I'm horny as hell. As if we didn't have sex earlier today, this man has turned me into a nympho. Teo tosses me over his shoulder causing me to squeak before he walks out the room. He tosses me on the bed before hovering over my body. He kisses me deeply causing me to moan. Thank you daddy.

**                                                        **                                **

I wake and notice Teo's head on my shoulder with his arm thrown across my waist. Thank the lord that I didn't drink too much last night. I move Teo's arm going into the bathroom, quickly I take care of my bathroom needs before getting dressed in grey sweatpants and Teo's shirt. I pull my hair into a messy bun before walking out the room. As I pass the living room I notice Jas and Frank cuddled up on it, they must've had an interesting night. I walk into the kitchen and go about making breakfast for everyone. Just when I'm done my phone rings.

"Hello" I answer not bothering to check the caller id.

"Hello Danica, how are you?" a voice replies.

"Who's this?"

"Antonio."

"Oh, Mr. Gomez how can I help you?"

"Just called to make sure you were okay. I got worried once I didn't hear from you."

"Thanks for your concern but-." Before I can finish the phone is snatched from my hand.

"It's fucking misplaced." Teo hisses before ending the call. "How the hell did he get your fucking number?"

I shrug, "don't know, I didn't give it to him."

He hisses, "I fucking know."

I grab my plate going to the table. I don't have time to deal with Teo's moods today. No matter what I say he's going to do whatever he wants, too much energy is wasted trying to talk him out of being crazy. It's best for all parties involved for me to not do anything. Slowly but surely everyone comes for breakfast.

"My damn head is killing me" Rea complains popping pain relievers.

"You never lied. I say we stay in and chill today. I can't take the snow feeling like this" Jas adds popping two pills.

"I feel fine" Teo says flatly causing everyone to glare at him.

"Wonder why you cheating motherfucker" Gio spits biting a piece of bacon angrily.

"It's not cheating if you know how to play."

Gio grunts in annoyance. I'm not sure what his deal is, vampires need a lot to get drunk let alone a hangover. Maybe he's just a sore loser, we did beat everyone last night multiple times.

"How about everyone take some time to get showered and stuff and we'll watch movies" I suggest.

They all nod and once breakfast is over we go our separate ways. I lead Teo to the movie theatre since we're both showered and dressed already. He pulls me on his lap after sitting down and kisses me. Lord knows I'm too sore to do anything but a little make out session never hurt anyone. The clearing of a throat moments later has us breaking apart. Jas smirks while shaking her head before finding a seat.

"Dan you have a guest looking for you" Rea says with a grin.

I gasp before running out the room. When I get to the foyer standing there in his six foot glory is my brother. I can't help but to scream before jumping on him. His slightly tanned light caramel complexioned arms wrap around my waist as he spins me. His curly bush is cut short and tapered on the sides and back with a right side part. My mixed baby looks handsome.

"I can't believe you are here" I whisper hugging him tighter.

"Better believe it" he chuckles.

Wyatt Miller is my two year older best friend but like Jas and Rea he's family. I've known him since I was in sixth grade, he hit me with a dodge ball and we've been tight since. Sometimes it's rough since he goes to college on the other side of the country but we make it work. Suddenly I'm being pulled out of his arms by none other than Teo.

Wyatt chuckles, "you must be Matteo."

"Who the fuck are you?" Teo snaps.

I hit him in the shoulder, "if you cared to know me you'd know this is my big brother Wyatt."

Teo glares down at me, "you have one brother.

"Best friend, Teo please relax" I turn to Wyatt. "Let me help you unpack and we can catch up." I take his hand before pulling him.

"Danica!" Teo hisses.

I groan, "I'll meet you in your room."

Wyatt nods, "nice you meet you."

I walk back to Teo as Wyatt walks upstairs. "What now Teo?"

"He can unpack his fucking self."

"Are you serious right now? He's my friend nothing else Teo!"

He glares down at me, "you're fucking lying."

I sigh, "fine you want the truth, we played with the idea for only a few weeks a long time ago and it didn't work. We realized we worked better as friends and we didn't want to lose that."

"Fuck that, he needs to leave now!"

I gasp before glaring at him. "That's crazy Matteo and you know it. You can't keep doing this! You're my damn soulmate I don't want anyone else can't you just understand that!"

He takes a menacing step towards me. "I'll fucking kill him don't test me tesoro."

"Stop threatening me to do what you want!" I yell.

He smirks fangs shining, "it's not a threat."

"Kill him and I'll kill myself, stop being an ass" I turn on my heel going to Wyatt's room.

I wouldn't actually have the balls to kill myself but if he touches Wyatt he'll wish he would've killed me too. Wyatt is family and I'll never be the same if Teo did something to him. I'm just so done with Teo threatening to kill people in order for me to submit to him. It's wrong on so many levels. He should know that I can't actually leave him, he's my damn soulmate. I just don't understand why it's so hard for him to understand.

"Are you okay?" Wyatt asks.

I nod, "yeah, told you he's something else."

"Sure you want to marry him Ziggy?"

"There's no one else for me."

He chuckles, "you're nineteen, how do you know?"

If only you knew. "I just know Wy. How was your flight?"

He shrugs, "it was okay, is this a couple thing this year?"

I giggle, "you know Jas doesn't do relationships and low key Rea is still on Damon. Teo just won't leave me alone. You could've bought Sunshine."

He shakes his head, "nah she had to stay with her family."

"I like her, she's perfect for you."

He grins, "thanks, where is everybody?"

"Movie, let's go." We walk out his room going to the theatre. I go to take the seat next to Teo but he pulls me on his lap instead. Wyatt grins before taking the seat next to us. "Wyatt this is Teo's brother Gio, Frank, Chico, Jordan, and Ian" I introduce pointing to each person as I say their name.

Wyatt nods, "nice to meet y'all."

"What are we watching?"

"Chucky" Chico answers.

Wyatt laughs loudly, "with her history?"

Jas and Rea snicker as I glare, "shut up."

"What do you mean?" Gio asks.

Wyatt laughs, "she got so scared she pissed herself." Everyone laughs.

I pout, "I was young." I glare at him, "I should let Teo kill you."

He laughs harder, "you weren't that young Ziggy."

"Stop!" I whine loudly causing him to laugh harder.

He chuckles, "I'm sorry."

"You're not."

He shakes his head, "no not really."

I smirk, "wait till I tell Sunshine one of your dirty secrets."

He automatically stops laughing, "let's just watch the movie."

"That's what I thought."

Teo's grip on my waist tightens and I can tell he's uncomfortable. Why? I have no idea. Wyatt and I have known each other for years there's a level of comfort that Teo and I just don't have. How do you be comfortable with someone that just wants to control everything? It's nearly impossible. I seriously wonder about why and how he became like he is. A part of me thinks it's due to his parents failed relationship. One day I'll understand.

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
1.9M 82.4K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...
1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
267K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...