Carnivore Under Herbivore Clo...

By Jenn_is_Starry_Music

[DISCONTINUED] More

Carnivore Under Herbivore Clothing✿❀Hibari Kyoya Love Story❀✿KHR FanFlic
❀Prologue✿
Chapter 1 ✿Stars❀
Chapter 2 ❀Broken Heart✿
Chapter 3 ✿Who Are You❀
Chapter 5 ❀Visit✿
Chapter 6 ✿Shi Te Kudasa I❀
Chapter 7 ✿Mukuro Rokudo✿
✿Valentine's Special✿
Chapter 8 ✿New Arc✿
Chapter 9 ✿ Yukata ✿
✿Halloween Special!✿
MUST READ! Author's Note

Chapter 4 ❀Family✿

2.4K 86 10
By Jenn_is_Starry_Music

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.
I only own Luna and her partners!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

I woke up feeling sore and I still had a bit of pain in my forearms. 'In the end, I fought him and I just had to use my forearms to block his attacks...' I did fight him... and lost... after 4 hours!

I sighed before getting up and dragging myself into the bathroom.

It's Saturday so I don't have to rush.

I turn the water on and started brushing my teeth while waiting for the shower water to warm up.

When I finally finished my shower I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom and into my room to find something to wear.

I picked out my usual sleeveless light blue, almost white, Chinese style top that has a big lacy pale blue bow at the chest area with black shorts and strapped on two thin chains to the side of my belt rings on the shorts. I also threw on my black trench coat and black fedora hat, that has a blue ribbon.
I strap my sheathed Twin Blades to my belt and use my whip as a hair tie.

When I was fully dressed I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some raman. I finished eating and went to wake my 5 sleeping wolf partners.

"♬Wake up you guys... I have a big plate of stake waiting for you guys...♬" I sang in a just above a whisper volume. The moment the word 'stake' got to their sensitive ears they jumped up and the father-daughter duel dashed to the kitchen, whiles the mother and twins just calmly stride to the kitchen. I softly giggle and walk back into the kitchen.

When I made it there, Cana, my white furred, blue eyed baby wolf, and Nova, my grey furred, blue eyed father wolf, were scarfing down their share of the large stake like no tomorrow.

Whiles Snow, my white furred, golden eyed mother wolf, Ulric, my grey furred, golden eyed, 10 year old male twin wolf, and Ulrich, my grey furred with a golden left eye and blue right eye 10 year old female twin wolf, were calmly and civilly munching on their share.

I sweat drop at this. 'Funny how the twins (with Snow's eyes) look like their father but take after their mother and the youngest one looks like her mother (with Nova's eyes) but takes after her father...'

Once they were done, they strides over to me, well Cana hopped. "♬Morning Luna♬" they sang. "♬Thanks for the food♬"

I stifle a giggle. "No problem, come on. Lets go out as a family to the park." I smile and strapped on their snowflake collars.

"Remind me again..." "...why do we have to wear these?" Ulric and Ulrich finished each other's sentence. "Because we don't want the animal control causing us any problems. Don't you remember what happened last time?..." I answer and the five of them shivered a 'yes'.

Last time I took them out without collars on, the animal control were called and the twins were almost sold to the local zoo or circus while Cana was going to be taken away by some animal collector. Snow and Nova were almost sold to animal hunters! I had to sell my entire house to get them back... but I did end up in a nice condo.

I grab an umbrella, five rain coats, my wallet, keys, Snowflake Charms and thew my pistols into my pockets on my way out and locked the door behind me after the five walked out.

It was sunny but I know there's going to be a chilly rain later on in the day.

We walked around town first and I noticed a Kyoko-san and Hana-san shopping with a girl that had thin brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

A guy with blonde hair surrounded by guys who look like their in the mafia.

Some creepy old man, who's our school's new doctor, with dark brown hair flirting with every girl he sees and a girl with long reddish hair running away from the creepy old doctor.

I saw Tsuna-san, Gokudera-san, Yamamoto-san hanging around with a 5 year old kid in a cow suit, a 5 year old little Chinese girl, and a 10 year old boy holding a big book.

Non of em noticed me since I for some reason am never noticed; like I have a ghostly presence or something.

I helped a bunch of guys who were in the Disciplinary Committee get to a clinic, there've been a lot of Disciplinary Committee members getting beaten up lately...

Time Skip

It was raining as my and the wolves started walking back home from the park. We passes my school, Namimori Middle School, and I notice someone walking around the school grounds. I squinted my eyes, only to realize that the person was Hibari-senpai and he didn't have an umbrella or raincoat!

I let out a deep sigh. "Come on guys, looks like we have to make a quick pitstop." The five of them look to where I was pointing and nod as they see Hibari walking around, getting soaked.

We walked towards him and I scolded him but he stubbornly argued back and kept saying 'I'll bite you to death' and then passed out. I placed my hand on his forehead and I swear I could fry an egg on his head.

"Baka..." I mumble.

I slugged him onto my back and dragged him inside. "Man he's heavy..." I muttered under my breath. My wolves followed me inside and I gently laid him down on the bed in the nurse's office. I placed a wet cloth neatly on his forehead and fell asleep in the chair next to his bed, my wolves falling asleep at my feet.

Hibari's POV✿

I woke up to the feeling of something cold on my forehead. I reached up and grabbed the thing, only to see that it's a wet cloth. I sat up and saw Luna, fast asleep in a chair with five wolves sleeping at her feet. 'We're in the nurse's office...'

I have to reluctantly admit: she's pretty cute when she's asleep.

She started to stir in her sleep before her eyes opened. Her usual teal eyes were dull and glazed over.

She started to walk over to the window and opened it. She then started to climb onto it. Before I could stop her from doing something stupid, her five wolves grabbed onto her trench coat, with their fangs, and dragged her back in.

"That was close..." the large white wolf sighed.

The large dark grey wolf nods, signalling that he agrees. "Why does she do this every damn time she wakes up during rainy days?!" Whines the smallest wolf.

"It's not Luna's fault..." One of the twin wolves starts. "It's those damn humans' fault!" the other twin finishes.

'Talking... wolves...?'

Luna started to stir again but but this time her eyes weren't glazed over and dull, they had her usual lively look.

"Oh! you're awake, Hibari-senpai!" she walks over to me and places her hand on my forehead. "Good, your fever's gone." She sighs. "You should be better by morning."

"Are those yours?" I point to the five wolves. "Yup!" she answers simply. "Let me introduce you guys... Snow..." the moment the name was heard, that adult white wolf with golden eyes strolled over and bowed politely.

"Greetings, I am Snow, the mother wolf." Next was a dark grey adult wolf with blue eyes. "I'm Nova, the father wolf!" The wolf grinned at me.

I nod in greetings. "Ulric, Ulrich..." The twin wolves stepped forward when Luna called their names. "I'm Ulrich, the male twin..." The dark grey male with gold eyes greeted. "I am Ulric, the female twin." the grey female with one gold eye and one blue eye greeted after.

'They act like their mother...'

Luna looked to the little white wolf with blue eyes. "Come and say hi, Cana."

The little white wolf hoped over. "Hi! I'm Cana! I'm the youngest!" she introduced in a happy tone.

'This one's more like the father...'

Luna then put her arms around the five of them and smiled at me. "These guys are family; not just partners, but family as well. Oh, and I don't know how they can talk, they just can."

I nod after she answered my unspoken question.

There was a long silence when we heard something. "♬Miiidori Tanabiku~ Namimori no~♬" it was Hibird, singing the school anthem.

The little yellow bird flew in the through the door and landed on my head. Luna walked over and started the pet Hibird. "Aw... you're so cute! is she yours, senpai?" Hibird flaps onto Luna's extended finger. I just nod in response. "What's your name little one?"

"Hibird! Hibird!" Hibird chirps in response. "Hello Hibird, I'm Luna." She smiles a heart melting smile.

Hibird flew away, out the window, since the rain stopped. "Well, we better get going as well. Take care of yourself Hibari-senpai!" She bows. "Kyoya."

"Huh?" She looks up at me. "Call me Kyoya..." I muttered and turned to face the window, a slight blush trying to surface. "Okay, Kyoya-kun. Have a safe trip home!" She leaves, the five wolves trailing behind her.

Snow's POV

"Milady, that boy, Hibari Kyoya, he's the boy who actually was able to notice your presence?" I ask as we stroll home. "Y-yeah... I never thought anyone would be able to.... its the first time..." Luna answers quietly. "And stop calling me 'Milady', you're like a mother to me."

Cana hops over to Milady Luna's side. "I think he liiiiikes you!" she teased.

"WHAT!" Nova shouts, like the protective doting father he is. "Calm down father." Ulric sighs. "Yeah, Luna is at that age after all." Ulrich adds.

"I don't care! No one's laying a finger on my Luna!" he pouts. "Come now dear, calm down." I smack my paw over his head.

'I wouldn't mind having him as a son-in-law...Though, if he does hurt our Luna... he'll regret breathing...' I mentally growl.

Ulrich's POV

'That guy was fighting a blush when Luna called him 'Kyoya-kun'! He better not lay a hand on my human sister....' I growl protectively in my thoughts.

Ulric's POV

'Luna and that Hibari guy look good together... I think I'll have to test him...' I mentally laugh as a plan forms in my mind.

Cana's POV

'I wonder if that guy will be our new big brother...' I skip as I keep my mouth shut about my thoughts, don't want daddy spazzing again...

Nova's POV

'That little.... he better keep away from my dear, sweet Luna, or god so help me!' I mentally rage, not wanting another smack from my wife...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 852 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
83.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
49.6K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...