Chapter 9 ✿ Yukata ✿

I do NOT own Katekyō Hitman Reborn! The original Manga Writer is Akira Amano and Published by Shueisha. The Anime Director is Keichi Imaizumi.

I only own Luna and her partners!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Luna's POV

"What are you doing, Luna?" Cana asked. I looked at her from my cross legged position on the ground of my room in Kyoya-kun's house. "Hm? oh, Kyoya-kun said that were going to that summer beach festival to collect the fees from shop owners later. So I thought I'd wear a yukata but I can't decide which one." I sighed.

Cana tilted her head to the side in question. "But if it's Disciplinary Community work, shouldn't you be in uniform?" She asked.

I gave a nervous laugh and scratched the back of my neck. "I kind of had to beg Kyoya-kun to say yes. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to wear a yukata, sure I can get away with a kimono in this house but it's not the same."

"Oh, I get it. Well, good luck." She then left the room.

I turned back to the three yukatas laid out on the tatami mat floor.

One was black with a red obi and warm coloured flowers in small clusters.

The second was light blue with a deep yellow obi and dark blue morning glory vine.

The third one was white with a blue obi and small blue bell flowers and small blue hydrangeas scattered in clusters.

Hibird flew into my room and landed in front of me. "Hey Hibird. Wanna pick out a yukata for me?" I ask the little yellow bird.

He gave me a chirp and flew a circle over the three laid out yukatas before flying over to my opened jewelary box. He picked up one of my few hair pieces and dropped it on the white yukata.

A blue and silver hydrangea hair ornament with pale pink beads on hanging threads.

Kyoya's POV

It was time to leave. "Luna! We're leaving." I called out, from the front door, to the teal eyed girl. "Coming, Kyoya-kun!" she called back--the sound of zori sandals patting against the mat floors.

She soon was in view, wearing a white yukata decorated with small blue bell flowers and small blue hydrangeas.

Her hair was pulled into a side ponytail with a matching hair ornament.

She spun around once, giving me a gentel close eyed smile. "Well? How do I look?" She asked as she walked over to stand in front of me.

I let out a sigh. "Let just get going." I mostly ordered and took ahold of her hand.

Luna's POV

Kyoya-kun grabbed my hand and we started off to the summer beach festival.

While we walked through the crowd, I felt a warm breath near my ear. "It suits you too well; you look beautiful. And you're mine." Kyoya-kun whispered before licking and quickly nibbling on my earlobe before pulling away.

I was sure of one thing for certain.

My face... looked like a stop light for the rest of the festival.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Yo! It's been like two months! Sorry bout that but I thought I'd throw in some lovey dovy stuff and there will be more in the future... hopefully... tell my if you guys want a lemon chapter later on or just cutesy cutesy chapters.
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦