Key to One Piece

By BloodyMoonX

Amber D. Leo is a neko who has a rough and lonely past, she’s only been hurt and all alone. What will happen... More

Key to One Piece
You're coming with me!
Roronoa Zoro
By Coby!
Buggy the Clown
Chouchou

Luffy's treasure

1K 56 20
By BloodyMoonX

Amber Pov.

I looked at Luffy as he held Buggy’s hand. Buggy seemed to be in pain.

“As I promised, I came to kick your ass.” Luffy said and let go of Buggy’s hand. It flew away and back onto its place.

“Straw hat!” Buggy shouted and we stood around the mayor. Luffy at the front, Zoro at his right, I at his left and Nami next to me.  “You bastard! You actually have the guts to return here. To ace this Captain Buggy!” he shouted.

“Listen, all I want is the map and treasure. That’s all.” Nami said pointing a finger to me. I smirked.

“Yeah I know.” I said.

“You brats, what are you doing? You outsiders should mind your own business. This is my fight. This is my town and I will protect it!” the mayor said grabbing a wooden stick looking at Buggy with rage in his eyes.

“Don’t interfere!” he said and in an instant Luffy’s hand hit the back of his head making him slam into an iron pole and pass out.

“Wha…” everyone looked at him confused and I sighed.

 “What on earth are you doing?! Why did you do that to the mayor?!” Nami shouted at Luffy who was dusting his hands off.

“He’s in the way.” Luffy said with a smile.

“Finally.” I sighed and Nami turned to me looking at me like I’m crazy, well I probably look crazy.

“What? We’re helping him in a fight he can’t win alone and he refuses. He should have known we will help even if he doesn’t want to.” I shrugged and looked at Luffy.

“Good idea. If this old man fights, he’ll get himself killed. It’s better this way.” Zoro said as we looked at the passed out mayor.

“Don’t be so rash! There are other ways of handling that!” Nami shouted at Luffy and then turned to me.

“And you, don’t always agree with him!” she shouted at me.

“What did I do?” I asked her.

“You made his actions seem good!” she shouted.

“But they are good! A little brutal, but good!” I said and she hit my head.

“Ow!” I said rubbing my head. We all then watched Luffy walk over, closer to Buggy.

“Here I go.” He said and took in a deep breath. I rose an eyebrow at him.

“BIG NOSE!!” Luffy shouted at Buggy making him and his crewmembers mouths drop open and some even cried.

“That’s something you can’t say!” Nami said gripping her face in panic.

“You pissed me off, asshole. You dare call me that? Fire the Buggy Bomb now!” Buggy shouted and they aimed the bomb at us.

“Why did you say that, you fool?!” Nami asked running away.

“Hey Luffy, run!” Zoro said as we stood behind Luffy.

“That’s nothing.” Luffy said calmly.

“Disappear!” Buggy shouted and Luffy ust kept smiling.

“That won’t work on me!” Luffy shouted and the bomb fired. My eyes narrowed.

“Gomu gomu no…” Luffy said and blew himself up like a balloon.

“Balloon!” he shouted and the bomb stopped in its track, I smirked at him.

“What the?!” they all shouted looking at Luffy.

“Don’t tell me the Buggy Bomb…” Buggy said scared. Luffy just made the bomb fly back.

“He bounced it back!” they all shouted horrified.

“Tell us beforehand…” Zoro said with a hand to his face. The bomb flew back making the building Buggy and his men were at explode. Debris flew everywhere and I put my hands in front of my face to protect myself. After the wind and debris stopped we looked at the building.

“Alright! I hit the enemy.” Luffy said with a smile.

“What the hell are you?!” Nami shouted at him.

“Don’t surprise people like that.” Zoro said standing behind Luffy. The building was completely destroyed and all you saw were passed out men and feet that were above ground without the rest of the body.

“Ever since I saw her fight that lion, I knew something was wrong with you two. That’s not something human’s can do! Please explain it to me clearly!” Nami shouted.

“The balloon thing you just did. What was that?” Nami asked Luffy.

“It’s the rubber balloon.” Luffy said.

“I’m asking what the hell that is! Are you some kind of monster?!” Nami shouted at Luffy and I sighed. I turned my head back to the building hearing something move.

“How dare you do that to us.” Buggy said and dropped two of his men to the ground. Nami stopped fighting and crossed her arms.

“He used his underlings as a shield, eh?” Nami asked and my eyes narrowed at him.

“Ah! It’s you!” I looked to the side and my eyes narrowed. It’s Mohji. “It’s the cat girl and the straw hat guy!” he shouted.

“Ca-ca-ca-captain Buggy, be careful.” He said “The straw-hat guy also has the power of the devil fruit. He’s a rubber man!” Mohji shouted.

“What?” Buggy asked him and Nami turned to Luffy.

“Rubber man?” she asked him and I walked right behind Luffy and gripped his cheeks.

“Yeah, look.” I said and stretched his cheeks as far as I could. Nami’s eyes widened and she put a hand on her mouth scared. As we talked Buggy and his men talked and got into a fight. A man with a blue and white scarf then kicked Mohji right at us.

“Move out of the way!” he shouted and Luffy grinned and lifted a food into the air.

“You… move!” he shouted and kicked him into a wall. Mohji slammed into the wall and fell to the ground, Nami looked shocked.

“Captain Buggy?” the guy asked.

“What is it Cabaji?” Buggy asked the guy known as Cabaji.

“Please let me handle this.” He said.

“Alright! Show them your acrobatics!” he said and Cabaji smiled and jumped high into the sky.

“Oooh!” Luffy said amazed as he watched the guy names Cabaji jump into the air and land on a unicycle. He the cycled right at us.

“The chief of staff, Cabaji the acrobat!” he shouted coming at us with a sword.

“Captain Buggy’s rage has been transferred to me!” he said and aimed his sword at Luffy but Zoro got in between them and stopped his blade.

“Since you’re using a sword, I’ll be your opponent.” Zoro said.

“That seems fair… Roronoa Zoro.” He said as they pushed each other a little.

“To fight you as a swordsman.” He said and looked down at his side to see blood from his old wound.

“Hey Zoro, maybe you should keep resting. We can take care of it.” Luffy said and I nodded.

“Don’t get in my way!” Zoro said glaring at Cabaji.

“Acrobat’s special, Old Man’s Flame!” Cabaji shouted and blew flame from his mouth into Zoro’s face. Because of the distraction he kicked Zoro into the side where Buggy stabbed him. Zoro fell to the ground in pain.

“What’s wrong? I didn’t kick you that hard.” Cabaji said as we watched the fight.

“That’s dirty! He aimed for the wound!” Nami shouted and Buggy just laughed.

“Pirates never fight faire.” I said and Nami looked at me and then back at Zoro.

“Acrobatic special, Murder Under a Cloud of Smoke!” Cabaji shouted and made dirt from the ground rise into the air and make us see less. Then he attacked Zoro right on and Zoro blocked his strike. But Cabaji then kicked him again into his side.

Zoro rolled around because of the force.

“He did it again!” Nami said and I nodded.

“It will keep happening to him, he has to block the attack and the kick to his side. Then he has to attack him and surprise him.” I said as we watched.

“What’s wrong?” Cabaji asked Zoro who was on his hands and knees grunting in pain.

“This is pathetic for a great man like yourself. So have you realized? It’s foolish to fight against the Buggy crew.” Cabaji said.

“How can he fight someone with that wound? It’s a wonder that he’s still alive. “ Nami said and then turned to me and Luffy.

“What are you two doing?! He’s going to be killed!” she shouted at us. Luffy didn’t say anything so I kept quiet too.

“Roronoa Zoro. Time to die!” Cabaji said and attacked him.

“Annoying bastard!” Zoro said and stood up waiting for him.

“Is hitting my wound… That much fun?!” he asked him and let Cabaji stab him.

Cabaji’s eyes widened, Nami gasped, Luffy’s eyes widened and he gasped a little.

“Ouch!” Luffy said loudly and my eyes widened as I watched them. Then Zoro moved to the side and only a little of his bandages was torn off.

“Why did he dodge it?!” Nami asked.

“Are you satisfied now? I will show you the difference between you and me!” Zoro said and I smiled while Luffy sheered for him.

“Whaa, cool!” Luffy cheered.

“Roronoa Zoro, I underestimated you.” Cabaji said.

“My goal is to become the world’s best swordsman! I can’t be defeated in a fight, not even once!” he shouted.

“I see. You wanted to show me your strong will. Don’t worry thought, you can’t beat me with just that. It can be your excuse for losing.” Cabaji said holding his sword up.

“Stop joking around. If I lose to someone like you just because of a wound like his… I can’t imagine what future I would have!” Zoro said and put his third sword into his mouth. Cabaji looked annoyed.

“You… “ Cabaji said as they got seriouse.

“Go, Zoro!” Luffy shouted and Nami looked nervous but then it changed to a look that showed that she didn’t care.

“Do what you guys want.” She said and me and Luffy looked at her confused.

“You pirates can kill each other. Whether you guys win or lose, it has nothing to do with me. I’ll go find the treasure map myself, and then it’ll be farewell.” Nami said taking a few steps away.

“If fate has it, we’ll work together again. See ya! Good luck fighting!” she shouted and ran off.

“Yeah, thanks!” Luffy said holding a hand up as farewell. I blinked and waived too.

“I hope she realized that if Captain Buffy finds her he will try to kill her and that she’s already involved in all of this.” I said and me and Luffy looked at each other. We shrugged our shoulders and looked back at the fight.

“Now for the best acrobatic special.” Cabaji said and pulled three spinning-top’s and held them in his hand. Zoro got ready. Then he threw more spinning-top’s at Zoro from his cape?

“Acrobatic special, Hundred Spin Top’s Wind Attack!” he shouted and they went straight at Zoro but he just cut them in half.

“Acrobatic special, climbing the mountain!” Cabaji shouted and rolled up a building and into the air.

“Acrobatic special, Rising Fireworks!” he shouted.

“That’s high!” Luffy shouted looking up at Cabaji with a hand on his forehead to block the sun’s rays. I nodded.

“I’m curious, is he going to blow fire again?” I asked myself.

“He’s a dragon!” Luffy shouted amaze and I shook my head.

“No, he’s just using a trick.” I said and we watched what Cabaji will do next.

“Single Flower Vase!” he shouted and we heard Buggy say something.

“Crawling Bara Bara Cannon!” Buggy shouted and shot his hand off towards Zoro.

“Cabaji! I’ll hold him! Finish Zoro!” Buggy shouted.

“As you wish!” Cabaji said and was lading on Zoro with his sword ready to strike.

“You bastards!” Zoro shouted and before Buggy’s hand could grab Zoro I stepped onto it full force.

“That hurts!” Buggy shouted gripping his arm, hm… so he feels pain. Zoro was able to dodge the attack and Cabaji ‘tskt’.

“Amber!” Zoro said looking at me as I glared down at the hand I was squishing.

“You!” Buggy cried and I looked up at him and smirked.

“This is Zoro’s fight, don’t interrupt it!” I said and pressed harder onto his foot. He cried out again. Zoro was on the ground panting.

“I don’t need the Captain’s help to defeat someone like you.” Cabaji said while Zoro panted.

“That’s enough, I’m tired.” Zoro said.

“You’ve finally given up on this fight. I’m amazed that you fought with that wound until now.” Cabaji said.

“I’m saying that I’m tired of your useless acrobatic specials!” Zoro said and I smirked and nodded.

“I will have to agree, it’s all just a bad act!” I said and Cabaji’s eyes widened and he looked offended. While Luffy laughed a little.

“Then I will finish you with one last strike and take down the kitten!” he said and I pouted.

“First you have to defeat Zoro and you will not be able to do that.” I said and he got a vain on his head.

“With my… True Sword Technique!” He shouted and I rose an eyebrow.

“Wait, he has one?” I asked and Luffy died of laughter while Zoro smirked and I pressed harder on Buggy’s hand. Cabaji then looked at me.

“Don’t joke around!” he shouted.

“Sais the one who’s Captain is a clown!” I said and Luffy was rolling around laughing. Zoro put a hand to his mouth trying not to laugh and Cabaji tried to ignore me and turned to Zoro who got serious.

“Die!” Cabaji shouted as he attacked Zoro, my eyes narrowed as I watched them fight. I knew it was his real fighting stile, who would joke around at the end? Zoro got up and crossed his arms with his swords in hand. I took my foot off of Buggy’s hand and it flew right back at him.

“Devil Slice!” Zoro shouted and they passed each other. Cabaji was the one who got sliced and fell to the ground.

“Caba-chan!” Buggy shouted while me and Luffy smiled at Zoro.

“The Buggy Crew… Was defeated by a couple of thieves.” He said and I frowned a little.

“Not thieves… “ Zoro said and fell to the ground exhausted.

“Pirates!” he shouted and I smiled actually feeling very proud of the title.  

“Luffy, Amber, I’m going to sleep.” Zoro said and I turned to Buggy along with Luffy.

“I’ll take care of the rest.” Luffy said and I nodded.

“He’s yours?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Yeah!” he said and I nodded.

“You guys are pirates?” Buggy asked us.

“Yeah, were going to the Grand Line.” Luffy said.

“That’s not a place you can just casually go, fool! Even if you enter the Grand Line, what are you going to do? Go site seeing?” Buggy asked laughing loudly.

“Become the Pirate King.” Luffy said with a serious face. Buggy’s face fell to the side and he looked shocked.

“Stop fooling around, you idiot! You’re going to be the Pirate King?! Then I’m God! The one who will become the Pirate King and own all is the treasures in the world is me! Stop dreaming!” Buggy shouted at Luffy.

“You talk too much.” Luffy said and took a position to attack.

“Just bring it on.” Luffy said and Buggy got some knives into his hands. I turned around and walked over to Zoro. I put his arm around my shoulder and pulled him up, I glanced at Luffy and then made my way to bring him to a safer place so he can sleep.

I walked off and jumped on a building away from Luffy and Buggy, I placed Zoro down and looked around. A lot of the Village was destroyed, but a lot isn’t so it will be fine. I hope Luffy’s okay. I jumped back and landed a few feet away from them.

“What are you talking about? Are you an idiot?” Luffy asked Buggy, I rose an eyebrow in confusion.

“You’re the idiot! Like I will tell you something that you want to know. I’m not that nice of a guy.” Buggy said ‘Aren’t clowns supposed to be nice?’ I asked myself and hid my laughter.

“Well then, I’ll beat it out of you!” Luffy said and got ready. Buggy laughed.

“You’ll be dead before you get to ask.” Buggy said and a blade emerged from his shoes after he hit it on the ground.

“Rubber can’t bounce knifes back.” Buggy said.

“Yup, not possible.” Luffy agreed, I sweat dropped looking at him.

“Bara Bara Japanese Cracker!” Buggy shouted and made his hands roll in circles with the multiple blades, making it very dangerous. Luffy jumped up avoiding a hit.

“If you go up, I can predict your movements!” Buggy shouted as his hands flew at Luffy.

“Who said that?” Luffy asked as he stretched his hand and pulled himself to the side avoiding a hit.

“Oh, I see. Interesting.” Buggy said and Luffy smiled.

“You too.” Luffy said.

“Gomu Gomu No Pistol!” Luffy shouted and shot his fist forward right at Buggy. Buggy dodged it by a few centimeters and looked at his arm.

“That’s an interesting skill. But it left you wide open.” Buggy said and took a knife while Luffy arm gripped the three behind Buggy.

“I’ll chop it off!” Buggy shouted ready to slice Luffy’s arm off.

“Gomu Gomu No…!” Luffy shouted.

“Bara Bara Emergency Escape!” Buggy shouted.

“Sickle!” Luffy shouted and went straight at Buggy, ready to tackle him, but Buggy’s head flew right off and Luffy missed and crashed into a building behind Buggy. Buggy laughed as his head flew around and then went back into place.

“Too naïve, rubber man.” Buggy said and Luffy pushed off the debris holding his hat.

“Damn, he split into pieces.” Luffy said and put his hat back onto his head. Buggy laughed and took more knives.

“Bara Bara Cannon!” Buggy shouted and shot his hand at Luffy, it had 4 knives. Luffy caught the hand and stopped the blades from killing him.

“Release.” Buggy said and the knives passed right next to Luffy’s head and he fell backwards into the debris. Buggy laughed.

“How did you like that, kid?” Buggy asked and then frowned. Luffy took his hat and looked at the cut it got. He didn’t seem happy about It, you couldn’t see his eyes and the side of his face was bleeding.

“You bastard!” he shouted with a mad look. My eyes widened at his outburst.

“What’s wrong? Was it wrong of me to cut your face?” Buggy asked. Luffy’s turned back to his hat and you couldn’t see his eyes. His teeth were gritting and he looked furious.

“You dare… You dare to damage this hat?!” Luffy asked.

“Eh?” Buggy asked looking confused.

“This is my treasure! I won’t forgive anyone who damages my hat!” Luffy shouted and looked down at his had with gritting teeth.

“Luffy…” I said feeling a little worried about him.

“It seems like the hat has some history.” Buggy said.

“That’s right!” Luffy said.

“Is the hat that important?” Buggy asked and my eyes widen as I saw Buggy’s hand lift four more knives and throw it at Luffy.

“Luffy!” I shouted and he dodged on time.

“If it’s that important…Protect it properly!” Buggy shouted and his hand then stabbed the hat with three knives, Luffy’s eyes widened and he gasped. My eyes widened too. Luffy fell to the ground and the hat flew to Buffy with the blades still in it. His hand then attacked itself back onto his arm.

“How is this worn-out hat a treasure?” Buggy asked and laughed.

“Treasures are gold and silver objects that shine, showing the owner’s class. This scrappy straw hat is a treasure?! Don’t make me laugh!” Buggy said and I could see the anger building up in Luffy.

“That’s Shanks’ hat!” Luffy shouted.

“What?! This belongs to Shanks?” Buggy asked and threw the hat to the ground.

“No wonder it looked so familiar. He always wore this next to me.” Buggy said and Luffy looked at Buggy with wide eyes.

“You were on the same ship as Shanks?!” Luffy asked.

“Yeah, back when i was a pirate apprentice. We were comrades. That damn annoying redheaded bastard!” Buggy shouted and stomped onto the hat. Luffy’s fury returned and he glared at Buggy. He then stood up and ran right at him.

“Shanks is a great man! You were comrades? Don’t compare yourself with him!” Luffy shouted and got ready to hit him.

“Bara Bara Emergency Escape!” Buggy shouted and his head got separated from his body, but Luffy didn’t aim for his head. He aimed for his body, and it was a full blast kick. Buggy’s head floated around and he cried tears.

“This is Buggy.” The head said and the body fell to the ground.

“Don’t ever say you and Shanks are comrades!” Luffy shouted and Buggy’ head got attached to his body.

“It’s my right to say what I want about Shanks.” Buggy said and Luffy grabbed Buggy’s cheeks and pulled them apart making Buffy look more idiotic.

“Spit it out! What happened between you and Shanks!” Luffy shouted pulling some more, but then dropped him to the ground.

“Damn! How dare you do that to my treasure… “Luffy said while Buggy cough more.

“Do you really want to know?” Buggy asked Luffy as he sat up, Luffy looked at him.

“He is the only man I can never forgive! I will curse him for the rest of my life! I will never forgive that guy!” Buggy shouted with a pissed off look.

Chapter 7 is done, yey!!!!

Okay, i couldn’t hold it and I had to make those little Buggy jokes, I think they’re funny. It may look a little weird in the middle of a fight but who didn’t joke around in a fight? Luffy certainly did!

So, read, vote, comment/ review!!!

Tell me what you think of the little jokes and if I should make more? That would be funny.

BloodyMoonX  XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 24 200
In this story, it will be about a girl who lost her brother when she was little and was taken in by a young boy named Luffy. A boy who said he would...
154K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
4.2K 325 34
A woman who has had several adventures with her crew has recently encountered an island that would bring her and her crew into ultimate doom. Losing...
3.5K 74 6
Amber is a girl born to a legendary shipwright in Water Seven. She has special powers that can predict the future and she can also read into someone'...