Chouchou

Amber Pov.

Boooom

The cannon axploded, me and Zoro were trying to get away with Luffy in his cage.

“Oi, Zoro. You’re injured!” Luffy said and I sighed.

“Shut up and sit tight. I’m doing this my way!” Zoro said trying to drag away the cage with his injury.

“Wha’s with this guy?” Orange asked looking at Zoro, I frowned a little.

“Luffy,” i said and Luffy looked at me “Who is she anyways?” I asked him.

“Oh, she’s our navigator.” He said and I rose an eyebrow.

“You get abducted by a bird, get yourself in a cage and find a navigator all in one day?” I asked blinking.

“This is insane! What the hell are you guys?!” she asked us.

“Move! You’re in the way!” he said and hoisted up the cage, I walked behind him and got the other part of the cage.

“Dang, this thing is heavy.” I said and lifted up the cage a little more, Zoro glanced back at me and sighed.

“Tanks.” He said and I smiled nodding. We slowly walked away from the building where Buggy and his men were. We need to find a doctor for Zoro and I need to open this cage.

By now we entered the village and we were dragging Luffy’s cage on the ground. We stopped at a point, letting Zoro rest. My ears perked up and I sniffed the air. I turned to the side and Zoro fell forward, my eyes narrowed.

There was a dog.

He was sitting in front of a building, with his tong out almost mocking us.

“What’s with this dog?” Zoro asked, the dog had a angry expression. Luffy turned around in his cage.

“A dog?” he asked and began to drag his cage. He just pushed the cage forward and got to the dog. He was now in front of the dog, the dog didn’t budge. Luffy then began to make funny faces to get the dog to react. But he didn’t budge.

I helped Zoro up and set him down next to a shop.

“Oi, Zoro, Amber. He’s just sitting there.” He said and I stood up stretching a little. My tail swiping around and my ears perked up.

“Who cares. It’s just a dog.” Zoro said. Luffy turned back to the dog.

“Maybe he’s dead.” Luffy said and placed his finger on the dog’s forehead and pushed a little. The dog didn’t seem to like it, because the next moment he’s biting Luffy’s face off.

I blinked as Luffy began to shout a little panicked. Now the whole cage was jumping up and down.

“What are you doing?! Let go!” he shouted.

“You idiot! This is no time to screw around!” Zoro shouted and dropped to the ground. The dog sat back down in front of the shop and Luffy exhaled relieved.

“Damn dog.” He sighed.

“I’ve lost too much blood.” Zoro said and I sighed looking at them.

“You two are idiots.” I said and my ears perked up hearing heals clack with the ground, I turned around to see Orange.

“Yo, navigator.” Luffy said and she smiled taking out something.

“Here, take this. You did save me, after all.” She said and the key to Luffy’s cage dropped in front of him and the dog.

“It’s the key to my cage! Did you get it just for me?” he asked her.