Superhero Crash Course

By denareez

Highest: #2 in adventure "My second question is what should my name be?" I raised my brows. "What? You... More

Intro, Copyright, WARNING
P l a Y l i s T
1- Elsa saved my life
2- It could be Caitlin for all I know
3- Something science-y, cool, and cold
4- She throws nice uppercut
5- Roasted, Literally
6- Your math skill could have killed you
7- 2 min 58 sec
8- Don't get blood on my skate shoes
9- The grey area
10- Peter lost his shoe
11- Missing case: Casey Dunne
12- Like Brotherz like Zizzter
13- Pjs make the best supersuit
14- Break out of your shell!
15- Snowfall
16- Little girl playing pretend
17- War and Peace
19- Kaboom
20- Life through a toilet paper roll
21- Take off the mask, then
22- Sidekick starter pack
23- Powerless but fine
24- Scars remain
-DIGITAL ART-
25- Counterpart
26- Were, Still Are, and Always Will Be
27- 1- Failsafe? More like Failed Save.
27-2- Failsafe? More like Failed Save.
28- Faking death is in nowadays
29- A Fall in Summer
29.5- B L I N K (short)
-COMIC-
30- They don't guard the windows though
Epilogue
Prologue
Bonus I- Freeze! It's the police!
Bonus II - Alternate universe
-CHARACTER ART I -
-CHARACTER ART II-
ART- Them ships be sailing
NEW SCC ART
Reuploading SCC

18- Mask on. Hood up.

4.3K 271 341
By denareez

Chapter 18- Mask on. Hood up.

Ever gotten hit by a tennis ball in the gut? No? Well, my friend did that to me once by accident and it hurt bad.

Now imagine the person who threw the tennis ball was the most powerful superhero of all time equipped with super strength.

Yep. It was 5 AM in the morning and I was playing catch with Titan who seemed so determined to turn the simple throw&catch game into the duel to death. Survival mode.

I couldn't breathe as I laid on my back on the itchy grass. Rainbow tennis ball with a smiley face on it rolled past me. There were a villain's names written on each one of it. Pyro. Lava. Feline. Titan's got a weird sense of humor. He was defeating me with a dozen of smiling rainbow tennis balls. It's distracting and humiliating as hell.

"Get up. Enemies won't wait for you." Titan urged. Easy for him to say. He was invincible. Titan maybe a cool superhero but as a coach, he is the worst. I wondered how could Cryonics survive a whole day of this apprentice thing with this guy without getting his head cracked opened. 

I staggered to my feet, adjusting the crimson mask on my face. I was grateful the sun was yet to rise so the temperature was quite low or I wouldn't reek only scent of grass when I got to school later. "Can I at least take off the mask?" I shouted at him. We were training in the clear, wide field in the countryside of Brackenbridge. My shout echoed off the mountains surrounding us. 

"No. You can't take off the mask in the real field, you don't take off the mask during the practice." Titan replied. 

"But it gets into the way of everything!" I shouted back and realized I just quoted Cryonics. That upset me more than it should. 

Titan chuckled and replied by throwing some more tennis balls my way. I was supposed to shoot flame at them and not let them hit me. I failed.

"You can do it, Jamie! Just stay focused!" Aunt Casey shouted at me about 10 meters away.

She was watching her favorite niece (I'm her only niece) getting killed by a superhero. She was just standing idly with a green clipboard and a pen. She was supposed to be keeping my score, you see? 30 minutes past and I only saw her scribbled something down on that clipboard thrice.

That's the amount of time I actually hit the ball. Ha.

So she refrained to shout words of encouragement at me instead. It was not helping. I was anything but focused. My mind kept jumping back to the thought of Les and what he told me yesterday. Kat and the cold war between me and her. My drama project that I hardly worked on. Then, my math homework I was supposed to submit on first period.

Dozen of colorful balls shot past me. I managed to hit 2 with my ball of flame. I noticed that the material they were made of was heat-resistant and no matter how bad I wanted to, I couldn't wipe that stupid smirk off their faces. 

I looked up and almost got hit in the face with Ranch's grinning face. Someone caught the ball right before it could create a dent on my face. It was Frosty.

"Thanks." I nodded at him. I hadn't seen him since we met at the fair. We didn't really have a proper and noble goodbye. Just him screaming at me to be responsible for Coldfront's death and me knocking him out cold with an iPhone. 

My heart raced, thinking of what happened.

Titan gave me a break and told Cryonics to go get ready for his training session. I went to get my water bottle in the cooler under a tree, making a mental note to bring some fizzy drinks next time. I needed some sugar to wake my sleepless self up.

Cryonics followed me. 

"Long time no see." He said lamely, leaning against the tree trunk.

"It's only been 2 days, Frosty." I took a swig off my water bottle and frowned when the water turned warm at my touch. I tended to not being able to control my power when I get nervous. Why would I get nervous around Cryonics?

"Allow me--" He smiled, grabbing the bottle and cooled it up again. 

"Wow." I said. "That's pretty convenient." 

"How's training session with the big guy?" He asked. 

"Tough. It's like he expects me to become a superhero since the first day." 

"It's his Superhero Crash Course project." Cryonics laughed. "But hey you got the hero part down. The super part can wait."

"How so?" 

"You saved Rocestor's daughter without even knowing you've got super power. That's more heroic than me saving you that day." He pointed out before walking into the field when Titan called him over.

I lied down on the grass, closing my eyes. I was exhausted and my eyes were still a little swollen and red from all the crying I did yesterday. I didn't cry much in front of Les but we all know well what happens to our mind at the early hours of morning when we have just gone through a stressful day. I basically gave my pillow a bath.

I wanted to be mad at him for lying for so many years. Any sane girls put through all that unnecessary emotional roller coaster should. But logic kicked in and I realized that wouldn't be clever since he had so little time left.

And he had already got a lot to handle on his own. Staying strong after his father's death was difficult. Accepting his death isn't easy and depression was the last thing I wanted to see.

No more stupid and childish quarrels that worth nothing. He is worth more than victory in any fights.

He didn't want to trouble me and I didn't want to make him feel more guilty.

I couldn't let my selfishness sabotage his happiness. It was the same as mine anyway.

I had been researching up to 3 AM about supers with healing power without my parents knowing. I'm not ready to let Les go nor will I ever be. Even though he seemed to have given up, that doesn't necessary mean I would let him. And I've always been a control freak like he said. I won't let Les die and that's final. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

It was hard to stumble upon any piece of information about superheroes. It's not like they have profile on LinkedIn providing their work experience and specialized fields. I only got a news scoop of a super called Cicatrix who apparently possessed power to heal. But the news also said she was born on 1866 and the photo they've got of her was black and white arranged side to side with the picture of her grave.

Titan was not an option even though he could freeze time. I found out he didn't use his power to freeze time unless it's necessary. Apparently it could cause strains in time and that's not a good thing. Time is something that shouldn't be trampled with.

Ask Barry Allen.

When I got into the field again, I was so out of it that I burnt a circle into the grass I was standing on. We called off the morning session because Titan saw the tendency of me burning down the whole place. I would get to work in the real field tonight. I told my parents I had late shift work at Kingfisher cafe. However, the job I would be doing would be a little more than just rearranging books according to Dewey system.

I saw Les in the hallway and that's the death of my focus. The day went by in a blur occasionally dotted with questions like "Are you okay?" here and there from random people. Then, on the last period which was Chemistry, I just passed out. The next thing I knew was the professor placing my first detention slip on my table, my classmates' laughter, and Kat's failed attempt to keep her fist to herself when she punched a guy that laughed at me in the back of his head. 

The detention took place in the library after school. The table I sat at was filled with medical textbooks probably from the entire library. I didn't check the time at all. I just noticed people leaving in my peripheral vision. I used to think that school days past by painfully slowly up until now.

I felt like I was living on the fast lane and I found myself constantly thinking I need more time.

To find a way to help Les.

To spend with him.

Or maybe, I just need a fairy that could fix everything with a wave of her silver wand.

"Stem cells for AML. Stem cells. Stem cells...everything stem cells...High risks and low rate of success..." I chanted dismally, growing more devastated and desperate as time passed by. There must be a way.

Then, the bitter thoughts crept into my mind, spreading around like a black ink drop diffusing in a glass of water, turning the clear liquid black.

No matter how hard I tried, the outcome won't be changed.

He won't make it. Every pages of my research suggested so.

Just when I had finally gotten him back, I'm losing him again.

Sobs broke out and I covered my mouth with my hands to not startle the whole library. I didn't let a single whimper leave my mouth as I sank back into the soft armchair surrounded by textbooks and information slips.

"You're okay there, Jamie?" Isaac's voice yanked me back to the present. He was looking at me behind his black rimmed square glasses that made him look more goofy than usual. "Do you need anything?" He asked softly, coming over, struggling to carry a high stack of books that just toppled over him a second ago. He had the name tag for librarians on, completing the look.

My reply came out lower than a whisper. "I'll be fine." I faked a smile but my body betrayed me as more tears fell. I closed my eyes and pinched my nose bridge, waiting until the overwhelming urge to just let it all out subsided.

"Do you want to--talk about it--?" He stammered. I could feel the slight shake on the table as he set some books down, his cerulean eyes scanning through various textbooks I picked out.

"Maybe later." I almost added Frosty but I stopped myself in time.

I knew I was being cold toward poor Isaac who just didn't know what to do when he walked into a girl crying for no reason at all.

Heck. That boy didn't even know how to act around a girl who's not crying.

He nodded slowly before turning on his heels and walked away. I thought he would just leave but he returned with a rather crumpled up decrepit book which had only half cover and probably some tea poured over it in the past. I reached over to receive it.

"I don't know what you're looking for but this is the only book in this library on superheroes and their abilities." He said as I flipped through the old pages. "Assuming from the titles of the books you have here, I'm guessing you're interested in cures for Leukemia?"

"Something similar to that." I said, not giving everything out.

"Some supers have what we call healing ability. Deadpool growing new limbs and Wolverine not dying when stabbed. I think science center is working on enhancing the effect of that specific feature." He shifted his weight to another foot nervously as if he thought he was annoying me. "Maybe this will help?"

"I hope so. Thanks, Thornton." I wiped my eyes and mustered up the best smile so he wouldn't feel so bad. "I guess supers with this power have it easy..."

Isaac nodded slightly, running his hand through his light blonde hair. "Not always. I don't think being a superhero will be that---" He paused. "Glamorous."

My hand slid from the cover of the book to the wooden table. "Agreed. People who chose to be one is either an extreme idealist for world peace or suicidal." I said. "Kinda reminds me of this new super villain we have."

"Cryonics isn't in for world peace." He shrugs. "I mean anyone can tell that from his unorthodox behaviors. But he isn't a villain either."

"He'd be glad if he heard you." I chuckled, imagine Cryonics frowning like a kid when someone called him the boring nice hero.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to say it to him face to face." He exhaled a light laugh, running his hand through his pale blonde lock awkwardly. "I mean most of us like Deadpool but we sure don't want to meet that guy in flesh unless we are as crazy as him or have death wish."

"Good point.  You look kind of similar to him, speaking of that." I said simply, leaning back in my chair, wishing I had a mask so I could slap it on his face. "Cryonics, I mean."

I heard a few chirp of ringtone and Isaac quickly quickly pulled his phone out of his jeans "I really need to take this. Mom hates it when I don't answer her calls." He sighed, looking down at the screen. "I'll see you around, yeah?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as he turned around.

That boy is hiding something.

When he left (stumbled back into a maze of bookshelves), I continued on with my reading. I wasn't making much progress at the end of the day but I was pretty sure I could talk to doctors without getting confused by those technical terms relating to Leukemia after this.

I felt a cold gloved hand on my shoulder after what only felt like 2 minutes later and looked up. 

Cryonics's blue eyes looked down at me behind his mask. The mask I almost yanked off 2 days ago. 

I was too tired to even go through the regular how-the-hell-did-you-know-where-to-find-me session with him. I was actually ready to jump to the see-you-later session.

"You are having biology test tomorrow?" He raised his brow, examining the book.

"If my teacher sees you, you'll get into a big trouble, Frosty." I told him.

Cryonics sighed. "It's 8 PM. The place's closing. We have our night patrol routine, remember?"

"What?" I asked, getting up and knocking the books down in the process. "Titan will have my head."

He helped me pick up the fallen books and paused, looking at the opened pages. "Leukemia?"

"Would be nice if we have the way to get rid of it." I replied with a tight lipped smile, stacking the books upon my arms.

Cryonics looked taken aback for a moment. "You don't have it--right?" he asked, his brows knitted.

"No. It's for someone else." I said quickly, gathering my stuffs into my book bag.

Cryonics nodded, his blue eyes lingered on my face. I looked down, trying to hide the evident of me crying earlier written in red blotches on my cheeks. "You look like you could use a break." He said in all seriousness. "Titan won't be mad, you know? If you need some time out--"

"Do you get a break from being a vigilante if you're sad or sick?" I asked, mustering my best smile. "Does Titan get one too? You're here as my mentor, C, not my babysitter."

Frosty paused for a moment before letting out a laugh. In the eerie silent, his lighthearted manners and laughs gave me sense of security despite him being the super people would try to avoid meeting.

Because he always seemed to know what he was doing.

"I keep forgetting you're an apprentice, not a baby." He folded his arms across his broad chest, grinning teasingly. "I mean there isn't much difference--"

"Titan would say the same about you." I shot back. "A brooding baby with trust issues."

"That's a cute insult, baby." He chuckled, emphasizing the last word to annoy me. "Titan won't be a cutie if we arrived late, though. Let's move."

The hallway leading to the exit of the school was so dark. I didn't know if it was just me being paranoia or there was someone staring at me from behind. Every time I turned around, I saw quick shadow moving to the side. I shuddered and walked faster, keeping up with Cryonics's long strides.

I was probably just too tired from all the research I had done.

- - - -

Central Gateways was one of Brackenbridge's famous spots for the tourists. It was located right in the middle of the city where the river ran through. Every highways to every exits of the city join there. From top view, Brackenbridge resemble a spider web and Central Gateway bridge is the center of the web where the spider lies. 

That's what makes it the best spot for watching over the city. You could see 360 degree around you which means you could see the whole city from here. Like spiderweb, if there's something wrong in the web, the signal would be sent to the spider lying wait in the middle via A) Siren blaring B)Mysterious Smoke or C) Aunt Casey's yelling into our earpiece.

I had taken care of the informing my parents part using the classic excuses so they wouldn't file a missing person.

Traffic.

And a detention which I overstayed.

Good thing they were already out at the police station to do some paperwork about the disappearance of my aunt. I could possibly make it home before them if I tried.

We were sitting on the edge of the bridge, dangling our legs about 30 meters above the dark and glistening water surface. From up here, I got the perfect view of the bright full moons, both in the dark night sky and dancing vibrantly on the water surface. Colorful city lights reflected on the numerous uneven tides of river Selm. The fast paced movement of vehicles and numerous dancing lights in vast cityscape created optical illusion. Sonorous sounds of the water swishing, wind, and cars speeding on the highway hummed out a sweet lullaby to sleepless me. 

My head drooped and my body swayed forward. There was no wooden table to  bang my head on and no teacher to yell at me. 

I would have had a late night bath in river Selm but Cryonics pushed me back in time.

"Not much of a night owl, eh?" He chuckled.

"Insomnia doesn't go well with superhero life." I said, yawning.

"You can lean on my shoulder, you know?" He smirked. "It's still available."

"Tempting but I'd rather end up in the water with the fish." I scoffed, swinging my legs back and forth. "Speaking of falling into the river. What happened to you the day Cloudburst threw you off the building? I thought you drowned or broke your neck."

Cryonics grimaced at the question, clearly caught off guard. "She called her backup. It was supposed to be a trap so I played along to see what exactly we are dealing with." He shrugged. "She alone couldn't have defeated me even on top of her game. I'm deeply offended if you doubted that, Jamie." 

"You intentionally fell into their trap?" I said. "Or you are just saying that to save your ego?"

"A little bit of both but I lived and I brought back the sample of that gadget they shot into my neck to control me." He said. 

"Did they find out your identity?" I asked him quickly. 

"Almost." He exhaled in relief. "I escaped but they managed to inject me with that product from project Trojan Horse though. That tranquilizer worked like magic. I became powerless for hours. Took a cab back home. I almost forgot how frustrating traffic jam is."

"That night at the fair you--" I started off but he cut me up.

"Attacked the citizens and fought you?" He completed my sentence, shaking his head slightly at the mention of his crimes. "Guilty as charged. I won't deny my actions."

"Your were manipulated by the villains." I corrected.

"I'm still responsible for the damages. Both inflicted on the park and you." He swallowed with difficulty, eyeing my bandaged knuckles.

"Apology accepted. How did it feel like?" I inquired. "Being controlled?"

Cryonics winced at the memory. "Ever stole a sip off your dad's vodka when you were like nine?" He asked. "Everything was so blurry. I cannot really remember much."

"It's probably for the best." I said quickly. I wished I couldn't remember too. The picture of him suffocating in the fish tank still haunts me. "Have Titan and my aunt get the thing off your neck yet?"

"Yeah, they did. 6 stitches. They couldn't find anaesthetic. It sucked." He turned his head a little, pulling the neck of his dark blue super suit down a little. I saw a long stitch wound stretching on the base of his skull. It didn't look to be infected so it was not that bad.

Cryonics slightly tensed up as I traced the long stitch line lightly with my index finger. It curved out a little. It would leave scar for sure. My finger accidentally brushed against the edge of his mask running on the side of his jaw and he sucked in sharp intake of breath, grabbing my hand in his cold ones.

"I promise I won't melt your mask no matter how tempting it is to do that." I assured him. "That must hurt badly."

"You can't expect to come back from every fight unscathed." He sighed, pulling his collar back up, concealing the scar.

Scar was one thing that could give out a super's identity if not careful. It's permanent marking.

Finding an excuse for scars in weird places was tough. How could one scrape the back of his neck from tripping over? People would think you are either on anti-depressant or had joined an underground fight club.

Another equally difficult thing to do would be finding a doctor who could patch you up without trading your secret identity to journalists for money.

Titan is lucky he has Aunt Casey. A person he could trust both with his mask on and no mask.

That sparked the question in my mind. It had been there for awhile now, actually. Did Cryonics really trust me?

I trusted a random guy I barely knew with my identity despite having a hard time trusting everyone else aside from my family, Les, Kat, and Sushi. (No Mochi because it's evil and would probably plot revenge plan on me just for giving it canned mackerel instead of canned tuna.)

"The other me might have to wear only turtleneck sweatshirt from now on." He spoke up again, interrupting my colliding trains of thoughts. "In case I bump into you at the bookshop in near future."

The thought of me possibly would or had bumped into Cryonics's alter ego in places like a bookshop gave me this frustrated feelings.

He could be anyone in this town.

He could be sitting right in front of me in Calculus or running into me at the mall.

Well, for the record, I would be the one running into him, actually. And most likely to fall over, embarrassing myself while he probably would be having a good laugh at me in his mind.

However, after Mayor Rocestor is exposed, Cryonics would just disappear.

Poof.

Maybe he would enter my life again without telling me who he was or rather he won't. He may want to abandon everything about his superhero life since he didn't really enjoy being one anyway.

Either ways, things could never be the same.

"Speaking of super suit. How can you possibly dress up in this and can still go on to save the world in time?" I cleared my throat, changing the subject.

I meant I have to jump and wriggle around quite violently like a fish out of water whenever I put on skinny jeans.

Super suit was simply spandex. And made of leather. It allowed wide range of motions but putting it on must be a real pain.

You would have to have quite a spacious room to change if you weren't Superman who could somehow defy the law of physics in putting on tights, changing in the phone box like no problem.

And wearing it under your actual clothes wouldn't be a good option for summer fashion either.

Cryonics gazed up at the starry sky, tapping his thumb on the back of my hand placed palm down on the ground. Millions of colorful lights and stars danced in his light eyes, making it almost impossible to tell his real eye colors.

They were like colors of water. Forever changing accordingly to the surroundings.

Like the way he acted differently in both identities.

"What do you think?" He chuckled.
"I kind of think Elsa has a cool way to transform. Using ice to create an outfit would be quite convenient." I shrugged. "Can you do that?"
"I'm not a Disney princess, princess." He rolled his eyes at me amusingly.
"Elsa is a queen, Olaf." I retorted. "Ever considered more colorful attires?"

"Dark colored suit hides bloodstain. Ever seen that super in yellow suit? That guy looks like a mustard and ketchup disaster after every fight." He laughed, pulling up his gloves a little. "Also, I can do that super cool mysteriously-fading-into-the-shadow thing."

I had to laugh at his second reason. "Are you aware you are disclosing a lot of superheroes' secrets, C." I said in a warning tone. "How can you know I won't tell?"

"Everyone is wearing a mask even though they're not supers, J." He replied slowly after thinking for awhile. "But you aren't."

"Thanks, Cap'n Obvious." I tapped my cheek, signifying I clearly had no mask on.

"You know what I mean, kid." He laughed, tilting his head to one side, watching me as if he was trying to decipher something. "And that leads to the answer for your second inquiry, I trust you."

For some other people, the sentence I love you may give them warm sensation in their heart while for me, a simple I trust you could give me that effect.

The simplest way to put it was; it makes me feel special (even when I know I'm definitely not).

Maybe it was a big deal because I rarely said it to people.

I failed at suppressing my smile so I turned sideway to hide the goofy grin of mine, taking on the view of the city that somehow looked more lively today. From here. Right next to the very person I was willing to kick off the building the moment we first met. "Why?"

"Do I need a reason? I barely know you. It's all my instinct." He cracked a small grin. "And half of the time, it's right."

"My instinct is screaming at me to call the cops or run away from you right now." I said. "You're dangerous."

"I'm a vigilante, little Miss positive-thinking. I don't go around killing people." He feigned offended. "Unless there's a reason to."

"Unpredictability is dangerous."

"I'm dangerous to my enemies and your enemies." He retorted without missing a beat. "Just tell me if someone stole your lunch money, alright?"

I had come to fancy the way things were never difficult around him. I could talk to him without having to be scared of being judged because I knew he wouldn't (dare) judge me.

Since I could tell he's quite deranged himself.

Behind every superhero--villain was a backstory that moulded them into who they have become.

Either happy-ending fairy tale or an epic tragedy.

For Cryonics, his cold and detached personality that sometimes showed suggested it was the latter.

"C." I started off, pursing my lips. "Did you know Coldfront personally?"

"His power is ice based. He was my--Charles Xavier--? I wasn't that good at controlling my power at the beginning. Just like you." He replied, his movement became more rigid. "Why?"

"So he was killed the day he saved me." I whispered. "That last attack from Hypno. The one that wrecked that part of the town completely."

"Oh." He pulled his leg from the ledge, resting his chin on his knee. "Did I say something to you that night--concerning him?"

"Not much. It's alright, Frosty. I know you weren't yourself."

"Super attack at Aqua World! I cannot identify the power! She is just laughing on the Aquarium dome. Then, we have another one attack at the city hall! Tornado!" Aunt Casey's voice boomed into my ear through the earpiece. "I'll take Tornado. Jamie. Cryonics. You two take care of the another one. I'll race over in a second."

"Duty call." Cryonics jumped up instantly, stretching his arms above his head. "Mask on, hood up, princess. We are going on a field trip to the Aquarium."

I had reached the point where I stopped minding those weird new nicknames he gave to me on daily basis. I held the battered glittered mask I used at the fair against my face but he stopped me. "That thing would rip the second the fight starts. We need to get you a professional mask soon but meanwhile--"

Without warning, he placed his hands on either sides of my face and I felt cool ice travelling up my skin. His face was about 2 inches away from mine. I could feel his breath on my forehead, that's how close we were standing.

  I almost melted the ice as we stood there in chilly night air, mask to mask. There was a sudden temperature surge in my cheeks where his palms lingered.

That didn't sound as embarrassing as simply stating I was blushing like crazy. 

Which I was. As much as I'd hate to admit that. 

Cryonics, completely oblivious of all that,  drew the crimson hood of my sweater over my hair, giving me a tight lipped smile, indicating his lack of enthusiasm in this night patrol routine.

"That ice can withstand some heat. You don't have to fight today anyway." He said, retreating his hands and taking a step backward abruptly as if he thought he had crossed some line doing what he did. "Just observe and please stay safe."

- - - -
A/N
So I have seen comments about lots of ships sailing freely lately. 3 of them, actually. So let me know which ship you'd want it to sail most :D

Cryonamie army
JaLes
Ismie

Ps. I'm actually very very bad at writing romance.

One more step outta that cozy lil comfort zone, Ida---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 945 60
Tainted- affect with a bad or undesirable quality. My past is tainted along with my present, My future is tainted me forever a peasant. But worst an...
8.9K 791 58
Someone stole the Weeping Widow. The priceless artwork is gone, ripped from its place on the wall and leaving only broken glass behind. The pride of...
354K 18.6K 117
"10,000 dollars for my arrest. That's what the media says, anyway." He calls her Rusty. She calls him Blue. But Anna Blake is hiding more behind her...
10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...