AWAITED

Από arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... Περισσότερα

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 16

1.3K 111 49
Από arsha_rc

Here is the next chappy guys... Read it and please let me know your views on this ff..

Happy reading..

MONKEY DANCE

Sanyukta woke up around 8:00pm and studied for sometime..
Later she had her dinner with her parents..
Well three of them spend time together on dinning table only...

After dinner Sanyukta wished them good night and went to her room... She grabbed her phone and saw message notification..
She hurriedly unlocked the phone and opened the inbox

"I'm fine.. It's not paining much and I had my dinner.. Stop worrying about me and sleep well..

Good night.. Sweet dreams"

Sanyukta smiled after reading Randhir's SMS.. She put the phone on charging and went to the loo to change herself in night dress...

Sanyukta came out from the loo hurriedly hearing the ring tone of the phone...
She quickly received the call...

Sanyukta - Haan.. Ishika didu bolo..
Ishika - __________________________
Sanyukta - par didu.. Sabko pata hain nah iske bare me..
Ishika - haan babba sanyu.. Sabko pata hain.. Aur sab ne mil kar hi plan kiya hai..
Sanyukta - Okk.. Then I'm in..
Ishika - that's like my baby.. Good night..
Sanyukta - good night diduu..

---------------------------------------------------------------

At Shekhawat Mansion

Renuka - haan.. Haan.. Rukoo.. Aa rahi hoo.. (she ran towards the main door after hearing the door bell..and she opened the door)

"SURPRISEEEEE...." (all chipped in unison)

Yeah.. Right.. The whole gang of SanDhir was standing at the threshold...

Renuka - (was totally shocked) beta.. Aap sab...
Parth - haan aunty hum sab..
Tanya - namaste aunty jii.. Hum sab Randhir ke dost aur seniors hai..
Renuka - Ohh.. Accha.. Are andar aayo nah beta.. (she welcome them wholeheartedly and asked them to take their seats..) Beta aap sab me se sanyuk.. (cut off in middle)
Yo Yo - are aunty jii.. Yeh rahi Humari rajkumari jii.. (putting his hand on her head) I mean Sanyukta.. (Sanyukta smiled at her)
Renuka - (went to her and pecked her forehead) kaisi ho beta..??
Sanyukta - (she grinned at her loving gesture) main thi... (she didn't complete her sentence as all of them heard a loud Shrill

"AAHHHHH.... NEEEHHHIIIII...."

All recognized the owner of the voice i.e. Randhir and saw Renuka was running at a direction.. All followed her...

Renuka stopped in front of a room and opened the door...
Everyone entered into the room after Renuka...

And the scene in front of them made their eyes go widen...

It took a few minutes to understand the whole scenario...
And then....

All started laughing holding their stomach...

Randhir was standing on his study table holding his slippers in both hands and was about to jump on the bed from the table when Renuka opened the door...

Vidhushi - hahahahahahahahaha....
Hahahaha... Ron yeh kya kar raha hai tu..
Tu toh.. Hahaha.. Tu toh ek no ka fattu hai..

Yo Yo - haan.. Toh aur ki.. Ittu si chiz se inna sara daar..

Parth - kya bhai tu bhi... Mardon ka naam kharab nah kar aur niche aa..

Rehan - (controlling his laughter) bhai.. Baat sun mera.. Yeh monkey dance bandh kar aur niche aa jaa...

But hearing other's laughing Rehan too started laughing.. And once again all of them blasted in fits of laughter...

Randhir frowned upon seeing them laughing... Even he felt a bit embarrassed too.. But when Sanyukta's giggling sounds hit his ear, he felt relaxed..
He was happy that at least she was smiling...

His reverie broke when he felt someone pulling his hand..
He then realized that everyone had stopped laughing and their eyes were fixed upon a particular thing..

He followed their gaze and saw that they were staring at Sanyukta who was pulling his hand...

Sanyukta - niche aayo nah Randhir
Randhir - ne..nehii.. Nehi..
Sanyukta - (glared) kya bachpana hai yeh niche uthro abhi ke abhi Randhir (said coldly)
Randhir - (as soon as he climbed down from the study table) par main injection nehi lagayungaaa....

Yeah.. Randhir was afraid of INJECTIONS.. That's why he was doing monkey dance on the table

Sanyukta - kal toh baade bol rahe the..mujhe dard nehi hota and all..
Fir aaj kya huya...
Randhir - dekho Sanyukta main sab kuch kar sakta hu.. Par injection nehi lagane wala main...
Sanyukta - injection nehi laga sakte par mujhe sad aur guilty dekh sakte ho..?? (she made a cry face and asked)
Randhir - are nehi nehi.. (cupped her face)
Mere injection lagane ka aur tumhare guilty feel karne ka kya connection?? (he got confused)
Sanyukta - connection hain nah.. Bohot baada connection hain...
Randhir - aur woh kaise?? (asked raising his brow)
Sanyukta - dekho agar tum antiseptic injection nehi lagaoge toh ho sakta hai tumhare is chot me infection ho jaye.. Fir tumhe aur bhi zyada pain hoga.. Aur yeh chot toh tumhe mere wajase lagi toh main hi toh guilty fe.... (in between Randhir spoke)
Randhir - nurse aunty lagado injection...

Hearing Randhir's words Sanyukta smirked inwardly... But also felt bad for him...

The nurse sighed... Finally after loads of drama the grown up handsome baby (Randhir) had agreed to take the injection..

She rubbed the spirit soaked cotton on him left hand and pushed the needle slowly inside...

Randhir winched in pain.. And immediately Sanyukta caught his right hand tightly with her left hand while her right hand was busy rubbing his right palm to soothe him..

On the other hand ten pairs of eyes (a/n Parth, Vidhushi, Kaustuki, Aryan,Tanya, Yo Yo, Rehan, Ishika, Renuka, Arpita) witness that scene with awe...

All were impressed by seeing how maturely and tactfully Sanyukta handled Randhir..

Do vote and comment..
Thank you

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.5K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...
41.7K 3.1K 27
This is a story of 25 year old guy who had lost everything, his family , friends, love ... How will be his life?? Even he don't know the answer...
Married Friends ✔ Από Mj2981

Μικρού Μήκους

47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...