She never had a choice GZtale...

Oleh Wizardwolf1020

This basically goes as it does in GZtale except to a little different direction to best fit this story's deve... Lebih Banyak

The Door
Frisks past
Ganz past
Soul Fight part 1
Soul Fight part 2
Soul Fight part 3
Everyones designes
Starting Over
Meeting for the 'first' Time again
A/N
The Truth

The beginning of the truth

1.1K 25 35
Oleh Wizardwolf1020

(Ganz P.O.V.)

When I poked my head into the room I saw it empty. With a really dim red on the walls and ceiling but the ground was a bright red almost like it's glowing.

And in the center of the room was the pest themselves. They were lying on the ground crying looking down at the floor with quiet whimpers, sobs, and sniffles. They were on their knees hugging themselves.

I was about to go up to them and give some real pain to cry about and make them suffer but then I heard someone coming so I stayed where I was.

In came another human wearing a green sweater with one big yellow stripe in the center and had a red ribbon tied like a bow on each arm at where their elbow would be, they had red eyes, rose cheeks, and shoulder length hair that was the color chocolate brown. Their face was serious and a little a annoyed then they started talking when they were in front of the crying human. They sounded feminine.

"Hey you mind quieting down or shutting up I'm trying to beat this guy."
Frisk didn't answer they just kept whimpering and sniffing. The red-eyed human looked irritated now and grabbed frisk by the collar of their shirt and pulled them up to their feet to face them.
"I asked politely before but that seems to not work so I will say it again, SHUT UP!"
Frisk flinched and became silent struggling to hold back tears.
"There we go, much better."
Frisk looked down scared of setting this human off again. Then the strange looked at frisk and smiled deviously.
"You know you should be grateful I'm doing this, you wouldn't have survived this long without me.-

"Your just a weak, pathetic human who easily gets scared. Bet that's why your hated by everyone isn't it, that your weak even with all the power in the world you wouldn't use it right, you'd just spare everyone like a coward. Afraid of everyone and afraid of yourself and it's funny to see you cower, it shows where belong. And that is nowhere, but don't worry after this and I get us to the surface, I'll go the the village and destroy them all and show who truly is the weak one it'll be fun. But you should've known what you were getting yourself into when you came down here, it's like Asri-I mean Flowey says, "it's kill or be killed" I chose to survive and give them all what they deserved what most of the other souls couldn't do because either they were to slow or they already tried what you wanted: to spare. Both are the same to me that both means they were all weak fools, they were destined to die down here while you were destined to be my vessel... my puppet."

Frisk started tearing up with hurt feelings and I was a little angry because this "chara" was saying that Luke (Justice) and Jean (kindness) were weak when both died unfairly. Memories of Jean being impaled from my bones saying with his dying breath that he hated me.

And Luke who was fighting was by papyrus from behind, he didn't even have time to act.

I felt like giving that brat a piece of my mind- wait brat. That Chara person was talking like she was doing everything and her eyes are the same as frisks during our fight-

I'm starting to get the feeling everything I knew about this kid was false.

Chara turned and started walking away. When chara made her first step frisk spoke.

"Chara we don't have to do this, we can- AH!!!"

As frisk spoke she grabbed charas sweater sleeve but the instant her hand grabbed it chara noticed and turned quickly to where frisks hand was with wide open eyes. She looked furious and insane and when I thought she'd grab it and pull off or jerk to get free of frisks grasp she instead turned to frisk quickly and slapped her or more like smack slapped her across the face and frisk fell. It made me flinch and feel uneasy.

"KnOw YoUr PlAcE YoU PaThEtIc HuMaN. YoU ShOuLd KnOw ThAt ThAnKs To ThE oThEr HuMaNs BuT I gUeSs BeCaUsE YoUr DoWn HeRe YoU tHiNk ThAt RuLe DoEsN't ApPlY wHeN aRoUnD aNoThEr HuMaN BuT GuEsS wHaT i WiLl TeAcH YoU tO StAy In YoUr PlAcE BuT nOt NoW i HaVe A sKeLaToN To KiLl!!" Chara yelled with a demonic voice. Her face was now melted with no eyes where they were and her mouth was open showing a black abyss just like her eyes except there were red dots probably representing her irises in them.

It made me shiver and chara walked towards a light at the end of the room and disappeared leaving frisk there crying, terrified, weak, shivering, placing her hand where the hand print was.... and alone.

I decided it was time to get some answers and figure out what's going on in this whole mess.

(Frisks P.O.V.)

I hate my life. Nothing ever goes the way I want it to. All I wanted was to have friends, a nice family and well nice people but all I get is kids who make fun of me, parents who hate me, and people who shun me. And the first chance I was given to have a chance to start over and get what I so desperately wanted and actually started getting it but then chara came to took the chance away she even killed the monsters I already befriended I felt so alone.

Killing Toriel it felt like I was killing my own mother well the one that actually cares, killing undyne I felt like I was killing my self because she just wanted to be accepted, killing Papyrus I knew he was bad and all but I felt like I killed a true friend, someone who maybe at one time could have been like a little brother, killing Mettaton I felt like I was killing a bf or gossip friend that I could of had lots of fun with, now Ganz is going to die and there's nothing I can do about it and I feel like the only person that can understand my pain, who I could really bond with will die without even having the chance to recover from his depression. I'm truly going to be alone.

    I continued weeping because of the truth that I am pathetic. Then suddenly I felt a bone hand on my shoulder.

    I quickly turned with fear that I was going to get hurt again because that's basically all that happens now when I come in contact with someone but it turned out to be Ganz.

    I was so surprised by his presence that I asked him,

   "What are you doing here, how are you here, and how much did you hear?!?!?!"
    "Woah woah take a chill pill bill, ok to answer your questions: 1 I came here to get some answers, 2 I found this big red door, and 3 I pretty much heard your whole conversation with that Chara kid."
     "Ok so what do you want to know ?" I said starting to feel better but more like cry less.

      "Well I want to know things like why charas acting like she's been doing everything, and well new question.... why did you come down to the underground or what was your life up on the surface like or something?"

       Hearing that told me that it was time to tell my story. So I said,

     "Ok well to answer your first question, Chara acts like that because well she did basically do it all- I mean the killing and stuff because well she's using my body to do it"
"And my second question?" He said
"For that one your gonna have to take a seat and get comfy because this is gonna take a little while."
"Ok" he sat crossed legged ready for my story.

"Alright now lets start off with how my life on the surface basically was... it was..........
Terrible"

Alright I finally got this posted sorry for being so late, I was basically working on it each day but my mom was sick and school so I couldn't find the time to relax and write but I finally did which is good so the next chapter will be on frisks life on the surface now be ready to be triggered if you are because well that last word was I guess a foreshadow and if you have any questions just comment and I'll make a chapter to answer them and if their questions the story will answer itself then I'll message you on the answer
Till next time in this case:
STAY DETERMINED!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

122K 4.3K 69
This story is inspired by many other works and may bear some resemblance in certain places. However, I will endeavor to make this story it's own. 2...
114 15 10
"I'm bleeding...but it seems as if my fears have vanished as I stare at the male before me. He gazes at me with such intensity and I can't help but f...
103K 2.9K 23
You've been doing the same True Pacifist / Pacifist Run over and over in a place called the "Underground". Though you like the Underground, you can't...
2.1K 96 21
"Everyone has their story, but ours is no fairytale. We lived it. We both endured it. God, I just wonder why it all went so wrong..." "Not all of it...