Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.

2.6K 80 7
By Littl3R3d

  "Why did he even come down here? He's so fucking annoying." He says folding his fist.

"You have to tell him that you broke up with me, that you owed me that much to do it in person. Tell him that's the reason you came down here." I say and he looks at me raising one brow.

  "Tell him you brought the boat here because you needed to clear your head and if he ask about me you tell him you don't know because I left crying." I say and he nods his head in agreement then he takes out his phone to call his dad and he heads below deck. I take my phone out and dial Liz. 

  "Hey." She answers on the third ring.

  "I need you to come get me somewhere in town I'll text you the address. Please hurry."

  "Is everything okay?" She ask and it sounded like she grabbed her keys.

  "Yes, I'll explain when you get here."

  "Okay." She says and I hang up the phone then texted her the address.

   I sat waiting awhile for Cade to get back so I could tell him I was going to leave in case his dad came here.

  I hope that this will all work out. How could his father be so darn cruel?

  "Hey." Cade says before he sits beside me, he puts his arm around me and I turn around to face him.

  "Hey. Did he buy it?"

  "He most definitely did." He says smiling and I smile too.

  "I have to go now. Liz is going to come get me."

  "What? Why?" He asked with a confused face.

  "I can't be here in case your dad shows up, he'd know you lied if he sees me."

  "Oh right, well I guess I'll see you back at the room then." He says putting his hand on my cheek.

  "Yeah. I guess you will." I said then pecked his cheek, I then begin to stand up so I could leave but he pulls me in his lap and his lips find mine while one hand supports my back and the other cups my cheek. The kiss slowly deepens and my insides melt along with it, I was going to see him again in a few hours but he kissed me like we'd never see each other again.

  He pulled away and I kept my eyes closed as the kiss lingered, as I open my eyes he smiles and pecks my lips.

  "See you soon." He says and I get off his lap smiling. I hurry off the boat and get to the spot where I'd meet Liz. Well time to wait.

                         ****
  "I cannot believe his dad did that." Megan says after I finish explaining everything to all my friends. Elizabeth brought them all with her.

  "I guess I see why now he was a trouble maker. Poor guy probably had a rough childhood with him." Jessy says and I sigh.

  "I really hope this plan works I wouldn't want to lose him forever." I say looking out the car window into the dark night.

  "I still think you shouldn't have gotten in a relationship with him." Megan says and I can hear Jessy slap her arm. "What? I'm being honest. I'm not against you guys relationship I'm just against all the negative things coming from it." She says and I remain silent.

  "Well no relationship is perfect. They both love each other so leave them be." Elizabeth says still with her eyes on the road. "You would know right?" Megan retorts and I wonder if she's still upset about the fact that Liz is dating someone secretly and hardly spending time with her.

  "Keep your snarky remarks to yourself Megan." Liz hisses and I turn to look at her. She has an annoyed look on her face then it turns sad, she turns her head to look at me and she flashes me a smile before turning back to face ahead.

  She pulls into the school parking lot and she carefully parks her new car. Megan exits the vehicle and slams the door and this feels like more than just a jealous friend situation.

  "What's going on between you and Meg?" I asked and she leans back in her seat still looking straight ahead. "I don't know." She says and I feel like she's lying because her voice was cracking and she didn't look at me. The door closes and it was Jessy exiting, she gets outside and stretches then walks in front of the car and waves to us goodbye. Liz honks the horn and I wave.

  "You know Elizabeth I'm your friend and I'm here for you. You know that you can talk to me about anything right?" I say looking at her and she looks at me with tears in her eyes. Wow, is it that serious?

  "I'll explain to you when I can. Right now I just can't." She says in a teary voice and I hold my hands out offering her a hug and she refuses. "If I hug you I'm gonna cry and I don't want to." She says and then she chuckles a bit and I smile faintly at her. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I said before exiting the vehicle. 

  I can't deal with so many problems I think its for the best that she didn't tell me. I walked ginherly to my room because I just had a feeling that I'd run into either Abby or Mr. Banks.

  I make it safely to my room and I lock the door, leaning against it I sigh. I gathered some stuff for my shower and then I went into the bathroom.

    Once I'm finished I head straight into my bed and try to clear my head from all the events so I could sleep.

  It was blatantly impossible... Who would get that out of their head. Its been hours since I've been here and I hear nothing from Cade, I wanted to call or text him but I didn't want him to get caught if his father so happens to start looking into his phone to test his honesty.

  My thoughts are interrupted by the door knocking and I spring up in the bed and jolt my head around to the door. It knocks again and I walk towards it slowly as to keep quiet incase it was Abby. Once I'm at the door I place my head on it so that my ear rest on the door.

  I was listening to hear if it was Cade because he was suppose to return but he would have texted or call... better yet he had a key for the room too.

  "Toby its me." Cade's voice whispers from behind the door and I unlock and open the door quickly. He hurries in and I lock the door fast. "What happened to your key?" He walks over to his side of the room and takes something off his bedside table.

  "I left it at my dad's and he left it here. Remember he came in." He says and then he puts it back down. He starts undressing and dirty thoughts rush through my brain. "Did your dad come to see you?" I asked changing the subject in my head fast.

  "Yes he did." He says taking up his towel and throwing it over his shoulder. Mmm, he looks so sexy in only his underwear.

  "Uh, what did he say?" I said after clearing my throat. "He was just blabbering, talking about how sorry he is about me and you breaking up and loads of fuckery. I don't even want to talk about it because he's an idiot for being on Abby's side. I don't know what the fuck she wants but she's not going to get it." He says then he walks into the bathroom but he doesn't close the door.

  "She wants you." I said and the words sting a little. "It has to be more than that. She can't be going to such great length in consulting my father to just get me." He hollers from in the bathroom and I walk closer to the door but I don't go in. I hear the shower turn on and I start imagining him naked with the water splashing on to his hot, muscular body. What the hell is wrong with me tonight?

  "Do you have any thoughts as to what she might want?"

  "What?! I can't hear you! Could you come a little closer?" He yells and I take a deep breath before entering, my heart is racing  as if he had just asked me to get into the shower with him. Ugh I feel nervous.

  "I said if you had any idea of what she might want."

  "No. It can't be money she already has that so I can't think of anything."

  "Well she must really love you then because I think its just you." I say and he sticks his head out of the shower, his dark hair is wet and the water from it is running down his face. Hot.

  "Please don't talk like that?" He says frowning and I walk over to the toilet.

  "You're acting like it's impossible for someone to love you and you not love them back." I said closing the lid then taking a seat. I look over at him and his face is expressionless. I smiled at him but he just pulled his head back in and continued with his shower.

  "Change the subject." He says and I turn my head to look at the shower as if I can see him. "To what?" I asked crossing my legs, then folding my arms and leaning back on the toilet. Why the hell was I acting like this was a chair?

  "Anything at all." He says and my mind remains blank. "Hmmm. How about sleep?" I say and he chuckles.

  "What about it?" He ask. "Well I think its calling me and I don't think I should ignore it because I couldn't sleep before you came." I say sitting up on the toilet.

  He steps out of the shower and I didn't notice that he had turned the shower off. The towel was draped around his waist and water slid down his body from his hair. Think he was hot when he was dry? Imagine that perfect body wet. I was jealous of the water that was on him, it was so close and lucky to be gliding over those wash board abs.

  "Here we go again. Twice in one day Lynn?" He says and I bite my lip. "I want to lick your abs." I say then throw both hands over my mouth. I look at Cade's face with widened eyes and I'm expecting him to laugh but he doesn't. He just has a devilish grin on his face. My cheeks are red I could tell from all the heat and I attempt to exit the bathroom but Cade holds on to me and pushes me back to sit on the toilet.

(Steamy scene here.)

  Brain and mouth I damn you to hell. Why would you say that? Cade places his finger under my chin and he tilts my head up to look at him. My eyes meet his hazel gaze that darted into mine and I gulp audibly.

  "I don't mind if you want to do that. I am your boyfriend after all. Feel free to do what you want with my body." He says and his words hit my core followed by my skin being covered by goose bumps.

  He removes his finger from underneath my chin and I move my eyes to his abs. I lift my hand to touch them and as my fingers make contact with his skin he flinches and I look up at him to see if I could tell what was wrong but he's smiling at me. Okay, I guess nothing is wrong, I moved my eyes back to his abs and I placed my hands on either side of his hips and he stiffens

  I slowly lean closer to his abs and once I'm close enough I blow hot breath onto it and he takes a deep breath. I then stick my tongue out resting the base of it on his stomach and I slowly lick up and he exhales sharply, my warm tongue glides over his muscular, cool skin and it feels good, so good. I lick across his stomach and then I slide my tongue down his abs, as I reach his lower stomach he trembles and breaths "fuck, that just gave me killer chills." And I remove my tongue from his body then look up at him with a pleased grin.

  "I see you're pleased with yourself." He says smirking back at me but in his eyes had desire and my pleased grin turned into a nervous smile.

  "Stand up." He orders and I do what I'm told. He tucks my hair behind my ear and then he slowly slides the back of his fingers from my neck to my shoulder and down my arm. His touch prickles my skin and my heart is beating faster than it was.

  "I want to do things to you too." He says with his lips close to mine. "Like what?" I asked and he smiles at me. "I can't tell you, I'd have to show you." He says putting both his hands on my hips and he is so close to me that we are swapping breaths.

  "Then what are you waiting for? Show me." I said tilting my head up so my lips brush against his. I know its not the best time but I feel like I'm ready, like I really wanted to do this.

  "Are you sure?" He ask and his lips too brush on mine. "Yes." As I say the words his lips press onto mine and our lips lock. We both engage in a passionate kiss and his tongue explored my mouth as his hands clamp on to my ass massaging it.

  I rub my hand up and down the back of his neck and be wraps his arms around me pulling me up off my feet and I wrap my legs around him. He moves with me and places me on the bathroom counter both our breathing increase and he's removing my top. The kiss is broken so that my top can slide over my head, once it is off we start kissing again, hugrily Cade kisses me and then he moves down to my neck. I moan as his mouth massages my neck and then he slides one hand down placing it in my shorts, he starts massaging my sex through my underwear and I moan some more.

   His hand moved into my underwear and the feel of his skin touching my sex is madning. "Looks like you're ready." He says smiling and I smile nervously at him. "Wrap your legs around me." He says then leans in to kiss me, I do as I'm told and he takes me off the counter and walks with me out of the bathroom still kissing me. He sets me down on his bed and then he hovers over me looking at my slightly terrified face. "Just relax I'm not going to hurt you. It will probably hurt a little but it will be worth it." He says and gives me a reassuring smile, that which I'm happy for. It makes me a little more relaxed. 

  He kissed my neck and trailed tiny kisses to my breast, he sucked on my hard nipple while he massaged my breast and I moan at the feel of his teeth gently biting me and the feel of his tongue massaging my nipple.

  He started to kiss me lower and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. His hot breath teased my skin and I wanted to feel him inside of me now. My body was tingling all over especially my core, I was so wet I could feel it without touching myself. The exquisite torture of sensations felt so good.

  He sat up to remove my shorts and he did it slowly, taking my underwear off with them. He doesn't look at me while he does  this but I watch him as he does.

As he's about to take them off completely he looks at me and his face is filled with desire, he looks so hot right now and I melt under his deep desire filled gaze. He holds one leg in his hand and he gently rubs his finger on the bottom of my foot tickling me causing me to giggle. He smiles at me giggling and he kisses from my ankle all the way to my thigh and I tremble at his kisses.

  I wish he would stop teasing me already, it felt brutal. Once his head is close to my sex he gets off the bed and walks slowly to the bedside table keeping his eyes fixed on my body my first instinct was to cover myself because it made me a tad bit uncomfortable.

  "You're body is beautiful Toby, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable to flaunt it nude." He says as he removes a condom from the drawer.

  He removes the towel and he's sporting a hard erection, my eyes widen at the view and he smiles as he begins to put the condom on. I look a way and try to swipe my fears out of my head. I take a deep breath as he saunters in front of me.

  "Spread your legs." He says softly with a stern voice and I do exactly that, I like how commanding he is right now, it adds to the sensations.

  He slowly crawls between my legs and the anticipation is killing me. Once he's in position he places himself at my entrance and he looks at me, "are you sure?" He ask and I nod my head indicating that I am. "Tell me that you're sure."

  "I'm sure." I said in a low hoarse voice. He pecks my lips and then he slowly forces his way in looking into my eyes, I felt a sharp stinging pain and I gasp bringing my head up fast but not too fast so it collides with his.

  "Shh shhh shh, don't move just relax the pain will subside." He says and I try to lay still. He makes one big push and I scream but not too loud. What the hell did he just do? My fingernails are deep in his skin probably hitting his flesh by now and I fight the urge to cry.

  "I'm sorry." He says sympathetically and I nod, "its okay." I say knowing damn well its not.

  He begins thrusting slowly and the pain slowly melts away, its being replaced by pleasure and I moan at the feel. His body presses onto mine sinking me into the mattress and his ear is now beside my mouth. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he digs deep inside of me.

  I remember our phone encounter and I turn my mouth to his ear and I begin moaning inside of it. He places his hand on either side of the bed and he begins to pick up more speed as he maintains his depth.

  He was right the pain I was feeling before was totally worth it, it was now replaced by pleasure and I couldn't get enough. "Mmm, this..feels... sooo... good." I breath out and he thrust a little faster.

Something starts building up down below and he starts suckling on my neck.

  I grip on to him tightly as I feel my body unravel beneath him. "Thank you." He says and I feel confused all of a sudden. He starts grunting and breathing heavily and I could tell that he was goinf to orgasm.

  He turns his head to kiss my neck and I smile keeping my arms wrapped around him as he tries to steady his breathing.

He slides out of me and places his head on my chest then I rub it. "Why did you thank me?"

  "Because I thought I was going to cum before I could let you." He says chuckling and I chuckle too. "Your tight grip was brutal bombshell." He says and then he gets off me and goes into the bathroom.

  I lay sprawled out on the bed and I start smiling. I just had sex for the first time, with Cade Banks and it felt so good. Ha totally worth it. I prop myself up on my elbows and look between my legs, there was blood on the sheets then Cade came out of the bathroom and as I look over at him my eyes widen as his eyes are looking at his sheets.

  My cheeks are red and I look away from him embarrassed. "I- I'm so- sorry about the s-." I stutter and he cuts me off. "Its okay bombshell, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." He says walking over to me once he's there he reaches for my hand and helps me off the bed. Once I'm on my feet he hands me a shirt and then he removes the sheets from his bed.

  After he puts them in a wash basket he places his hands on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He ask looking into my eyes.

  "Yeah, I'm a little sore but I'm okay." I say and smile at him he smiles back and then he kisses me. "That will go away soon." He says and takes out another set of sheets. "I'll be back." I said turning to go into the bathroom. "Okay." He says making the bed.

  I exit the bathroom and he's laying on his back with his phone in his hand. I climb into the bed beside him and then he puts his phone away. He turns to me  and I go closer to him. So we are face to face, he rubs his nose over mine and I giggle and then he kisses me. "I love you." He says and I blush. "I love you." I retort and he smiles. I turn my back to him and he wraps his arm around me and we spoon.

  "Goodnight bombshell." He says kissing the back of my neck. "Goodnight tiger." I say and he "roooars." Causing me to giggle.

                           ****
  Cade and I are asleep in his bed, we are both asleep on our sides facing each other. The sound of the door knocking protrudes thoughout the room, I turn around to look at the time and its 7:30am. Who the hell was at the door this early? The knock continues and Cade is still fast asleep so I thought if I ignored it they'd go away.

  "Cade! Open the door now! I know you're in there with her!" Abby shouts and the knocking turns to a bang. Shit.

  "Cade, Cade. Wake up." I whisper as I shake him awake. "No, go back to sleep." He says in a sleepy voice and Abby bangs the door again. "Abby is at the door." I tell and he opens his eyes fast sitting up on the bed. "Go in your bed fast." He says throwing the covers off himself and walking quickly towards the door.

  Hurriedly I make my way over to my bed making it messy before I jumped in pulling the covers over me. I was still in Cade's shirt and very much commando.

  Once I'm settled he opens the door and I close my eyes. "I've been trying to get to you since last night. What were you doing?" She says in an angered voice.

  "Sleeping. What else?" He says, his voice low and husky. "Well could you text me before bed? You make me worry when I don't here from you." She says and I can hear her walking across the room. Why is she so delusional?

  "I'm sorry. I will the next time." Cade responds and I feel annoyed. "Okay." She says then there is silence. Did she really come all the way over here to say that to him?

  "Why are you here?" Cade ask and I can hear the annoyance in his voice. "I came to see my fiancé and baby daddy." She says and I fight the urge to get up and yell at her to get out. "Well now you see me. If you don't want anything else I'd like it if you could leave so I can go back to sleep." He says and I rejoice because when she leaves I'll be able to snuggle up with him.

  "I don't want anything else but I'll stay and sleep with you." She says and Cade sighs, "Fine." He says and I can hear him moving to the bed. This hurts but he has to convince her that he really broke up with me and he wants her. If she believes then she'll probably tell his dad and then he'll trust that Cade is listening to him. "Your dad said to tell you to call him when you're up."

  "Why?"

  "I don't know." She says and I'm thinking how could she not. They are probably cooking up something else.

  "Okay. We are going back home this weekend. To start planning the wedding." He says and it makes me happy because he's not delaying the plan. He wants this done as fast as me.

  "Yay! I'm so excited I can't wait!" She cheers and I feel sorry for her. She's going to be so crushed when she finds out that Cade tricked her.

  "Could you at least hold me in your arms until I fall asleep?" She says and Cade doesn't say anything. She doesn't say anything more and I know he's doing what she asked. This makes me sick to my stomach and I fight the urge to throw up. I want to leave the room  but I don't want to let her see this affect me, I bet that's what she wants that's why she's doing this.

  A couple of hours pass and its time for me to get ready for my first class but I had one problem. I was still in Cade's shirt and I couldn't risk walking to the bathroom. What if she wasn't asleep? She would see me and this whole thing would just go down the drain.

  I turn around to look if she was asleep and her eyes were closed, she looked like she was asleep. I made a run for my closet and I went in, I stripped myself out of the shirt and dashed on my sweatpants and a tank. I gathered my stuff and quickly moved out of the closet looking over I see my pj shorts and underwear at the foot of Cade's bed.

  Shit shit shit! How did she not see that? I stand in panick wondering how I was going to get it from there. I didn't want to go too close to the bed. She could probably wake up and see me.

  Ha, I got it. I walked over to the bathroom and then dropped my deodorant on the floor. As it crashes to the ground Abby's eyes dart open and she stares directly into mine. I look away from her and hurry over to my deodorant that was now at the foot of Cade's bed. I took it up and pushed my shorts and underwear further under Cade's bed. I got up and as I'm walking into the bathroom she speaks, "are you okay?" Why the hell was she even talking to me?!

  As I turn around I see Cade's red eyes looking at me. His arm was over her and I felt hurt, I don't think I'd be able to watch this happen for very long.

  "I will be." I said my voice barely audible then I forced a smile and went into the bathroom.

                              ****
  I went through two three hour lectures already and I haven't heard from Cade since. This was how it was going to be until he got the papers. The only time we'd really have would be in our room if Abby didn't keep coming over. Oh no. What if she started sleeping there? I don't think I could maintain not stabbing her to death.

  Ahhh! No, what the hell? I'm not a murderer, stop thinking like that Toby.

  "Toby come on!" Elizabeth yells grabbing my arm to lead me out of the classroom. I grab my bag and let her pull me out. "Elizabeth what the hell?" I asked in a surprised voice and she pulls me out of the room into the hall and down the hall way.

  "Elizabeth! Stop!" I yell pulling my arm out of hers, she spins around fast and I cross my arms over my chest. "What the hell is going on? Why are you pulling me down the hall?" I asked annoyed.

  "You'll see. Its a surprise." She says and a smile is on her face, she turns and grabs my arm again. "Am I finally meeting your mystery man?" I ask in a chirpy voice and she laughs. We stop in front of a door and she places me in front of it but my back is turned to it.

  "No you're not. I'm sure this is way better though." She says and I look at her confused, the door clicks and an arm wraps around my waist and a hand is over my mouth. I'm being pulled into the room and Elizabeth is smiling. Did she just bring me to get kidnapped? I'm set down in the room and I turn around to see my boyfriend closing the door he just pulled me through.

  Okay I think I've reached my quota of kidnapped experiences with this guy. He turns around and comes towards me with a smile on his face and I smile back dropping my bag to the floor then wrap my arms around him. His lips meet mine and we start kissing like we were never going to again.

  His hands were touching and feeling parts of my body as if he had longed to touch me, I fist my hands in his hair and as the kiss start to deepen and our breathing increase he pulls away.

  "I've been wanting to do this all day." He says his voice breathy and I place my lip back on his. He wraps his arms around me squeezing me tightly and we engage in a passionate kiss.

  "Why are you standing here?" Abby asks Liz and we both break the kiss looking wide eyed at each other.

"Texting obviously." Elizabeth retorts and I turn to look at Cade.

  "What do we do?" I asked whispering and he puts his finger up to his lips to shush me.

  "Whatever. Have you seen Cade? Some people said they saw him come this way some minutes ago." She says and my heart starts beating faster.

  "No." Liz responds bluntly and I'm still in panick mode. "Where is Toby?" Abby ask and my stomach is in knots. She's trying to put things together. Oh please Elizabeth work your deceptive magic.

  "Why do you care?" Liz ask and I can hear the anger in her voice. "Well I haven't seen her and my fiancé is missing and here you are alone standing at a door. Seems like you're posing as a look out." She says and I feel like everything was going ro crumble. What if she asked to see behind the door? Abby was going to open the door and she was going to see us. Its all over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...