The New Girl

By LOVESTORIES1812

After the death of her dad Hayley has to start over in a brand new town and a brand new school. She's a trou... More

The New Girl
Welcome To Westwood
Dangerous Game
Pack Of Wolves, Or Ants
Best Behavior
Come For Me
Jordan The Jock
Short Suspension
Coffee
The Cold Truth
Fire Breather
Off The Hellish Rails
Daddy's Little Girl
My Story
The Music Teacher
Love Fucking Sucks
The Bar
The Rough Family
THE TWIST (must read)
Last Option
Cold Blood With A Kiss
Like Me
Ruin It
Afraid
Monster
Thank You (more after so keep reading)
Last Day
The End...

The Reason For The Jock Hate

39.5K 1.6K 124
By LOVESTORIES1812

Latching my hand to his I walk up the wall as he pulls me inside. "How much do you weigh?" He complains, waving his hand about.

"Like ninety five pounds." I reply, crossing my arm.

"Then remind me to take you for a burger after this." He says.

I role my eyes, walking past him and heading downstairs. Turning into the kitchen I see a stencilled mark of where her body was. I hold in my gasp, pulling my hand up to my face and staring down below. "We can go if you want." Jordan says.

"You assume I'd be upset because I'm a girl?" I question, walking past it and looking around where lots of things are in bags. I take pictures of all the evidence on my phone.

"Hayley this is getting illegal now."

"We can go if you want." I repeat to him.

"Very funny."

"We're stood where a girl killed herself, nothing is funny." I reply.

"Then stop making jokes."

"I can't help it. When I'm nervous I just do it." I reply, not realising what I'm saying.

"Do I make you nervous?"

"Maybe it's the crime scene we are stood in." I scoff. "Don't flatter yourself."

"Whatever you say."

"I just want to look around her room before we go." I say before heading black upstairs.

Examining her room I look one place I know that no one else has, the most private area for a girl. I open her draw and open up a crossed over bra which reveals a letter.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open. Jordan grabs my waist and pulls me backwards into a closet and we wait silently, our bodies close together.

We wait for about twenty minutes, hearing the muffled voices of cops downstairs. "Can't we sneak out?" I whisper.

"One floorboard makes a move and we're done for." He replies. "We're best waiting."

"Well I'm bored."

"We could entertain ourselves."

"Creep." I state.

"I mean you telling me why you randomly broke us off and have so much hatred towards jocks."

"I'm not talking about it." I snap.

"If you don't tell me I'm going downstairs and handing myself in."

"You won't do that."

"Well you don't care about me so you won't mind if I do, right?"

"Right." I reply, crossing my arms.

"So I'll go then." Jordan says, opening the doors.

"Wait!" I exclaim, louder than I expected.

We hear the cops mutter before footsteps. "Hurry." Jordan says, helping me out the window.

Running down the street we duck behind a bush and hide out for a little while. "That was close." He sighs.

"Damn straight."

"So you do care?" He smirks.

"You know I do." I sigh.

"Good."

Sitting on the ground, I make myself more comfortable. "In my old school I dated a jock, I was the same as I am now accept without the jock hate. I'd been with him for a month or two, we got into a huge argument and he send out pictures of me that I didn't even know he had, I wasn't embarrassed of ashamed of them, in fact in protest to show this I posted one of them on my Instagram, of course I was forced to take it down because it was explicit but I felt embarrassed that I'd fallen for a jock, embarrassed that I was just one of those normal girls that fell for the jock charm. I will never do that again." I explain. "After that the whole team would follow me around, grabbing my ass and asking me for pictures."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 11.8K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
63 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
267K 11.9K 27
Riley Miller has always lived an average life. Caring father, amazing friends, relatable social life, and fun personality. Her parents are separated...
5.2K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...