Ways

By ItzJawBreaker

|Highly Ranked #11| 'We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough a... More

Author's Note
0| Intro and Characters
1| Flashback
2| Friends can break your heart too
3| I still love you
4| Coincidence?
5| Party?
6| WoW
7| So mean..
8| Fire🔥
9| Last Hour
10| Burritos.
11| White wall

12| FaceTime

53 12 1
By ItzJawBreaker

Song: Charlie Puth, one call away

Briana's P.O.V

I starred at my phone screen watching the person which was starring at me as well. The first thing came in my mind, is to throw the phone away. And me, because I'm Briana I did it. My phone was on my bed upside down.

"Briana?" I heard Elliot's voice. It sounded confused and worried. I stood there watching my phone far away.

"Briana c'mon I know you didn't hung up" He said loudly enough for me to hear. I reached my phone still upside down. I wiped my tears of with my other hand and lifted my phone properly putting my finger on the front camera so he doesn't know I was crying.

"What's up?" I cracked my voice out.

"Take your finger off the camera" he asked politely. I could tell he was laying down on the couch.

"No" 

"Why were you crying?" He asked changing his tone in a worried one.

"I-I wasn't, Uhm I w-was chopping onions" I lied.

"Oh, on the bed?" He sounded confused but he smiling.

"N-no actually I was chopping onions in the kitchen and then came to my room" I kept on lying.

"Aha" he said through the phone shaking his head.

Did he buy the lie?

"Uhm, why did you call? I mean FaceTime me.." I tried to sound normal.

"If you take your finger away I'll tell you" he started provoking me. I looked at the screen as he was getting up.

"Uhm I have to go" I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

"C'mon Bri tell me what happened" he sounded sad.

Why is everyone giving nicknames these days?

"N-nothing happened" I tried not to cry. I was about to hung up but someone came in the frame.

"Why? Is she crying?" I could hear Dylan's voice through the phone.

"Dylan go away" Elliot slapped his face. A smile started drawing on my face and I could tell a warm tear fell down.

"Briana? W-why are you crying?" Dylan snapped Elliot's phone.

How did he k-

I looked up on the front camera and realized I wasn't putting my finger anymore. I quickly put my finger back now letting myself lay on my bed.

"Briana you can talk to me" Dylan sounded serious now. I could hear someone shouting in background.

"Dylan nothing happened" I lied.

"Okay I know how to make you smile again, you don't have to cry if you miss me" he said walking I don't know where. He started tapping on something and I starred at what's he's doing. Music started playing, I just looked at Dylan which was looking at something underneath the phone.

"Briana I will never ever do this in my life again so enjoy it." He said unsure looking in the camera then back down.

"I'm only one call away,
I'll be there to save the day,
Superman got nothing on me,
I'm only one call away" He started singing. I could tell he was reading the lyrics. He was singing the karaoke version. I automatically put my hand on my mouth so I don't burst laughing.

"Call me, baby,
if you need a friend,
I just wanna give you love,
Come on, come on, come on,
Reaching out to you, so take a chance" He sounded so shitty. I tried to hide my laugh.

"No matter where you go,
You know you're not alone" I looked back on the phone, smiled then looked down quickly so he don't lose the lyrics.

"I'm only one call away, I'll be there to save the day, Superman got nothing on me, I'm only one call -" He sang again but I interrupted him.

"Dylan it's okay, I get it" I said smiling.

"Oh god I thought I had to sing it till the end" he left out a sigh.

He was weird but still cute.

"How was it?" He asked lifting his eyebrows. I was still covering the front camera with my finger. I smiled and looked at his smile.

He might be weird but still has a good heart.

"I think I don't want it to be a next time" I joked.

"Good to hear your voice again Briana" he said in a row tone.

"I will really be there in one call, you just don't have to be s-" he was about to say but a door got slammed in the background.

"Did you finish superman?" I could hear Elliot's voice.

"How did yo- heeey" Dylan shouted. I just sat there and waited for the right moment to talk.

"You go save the day superman" Elliot shouted and looked at the camera. His face was priceless.

Sorry.

"Yeah Briana, I'm back" he said now letting out a sigh.

"Yeah"

"You feel better?" He asked.

"Much better" I said honestly.

"I could sing to you too you know" he joked. He looked away from the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I could hear a muscular voice. A familiar one.

"Briana, wanna say hi?" Elliot answered.

Silence.

"Uhm I think I should go" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Hunter what are you looking at? Go awaaay?" Elliot yawned like a child.

Hunter!?

"Briana wait" Elliot said now stopping me from hanging up.

"We did a group chat with you Blake and Steven, with our friends, actually Amelia did it" He explained.

What? That means Hunter is there too. Nathan and Noah as well.

"And I think you didn't see it, you can go chat with us you know"

"Briana?" I could hear him from the other side. I starred at the guy behind him. With the black hoodie and dark brown hair. A slice of pizza was in his hands, he wasn't looking at the phone, he's just in the background.

Hunter.

"Briana you oka-" Elliot tried to say but I interrupted him.

"I'm fine, I have to go, bye!" I said and quickly hung up on him.

First thing I did was checking the group chat that Amelia did. I opened my What's App and looked at the latest chats. 'San Angeles baby' was the group chat.

What the does that even mean?

I opened the chat and saw a lot of messages, and numbers which weren't saved in my contacts. I scrolled up to the beginning of the chat.

San Angeles baby chat

Amelia: guys this is our group chat to stay tuned. And btw this is Amelia❤️

Number: good idea actually, hi Briana it's Dylan ( I saved him in my contacts now)

Number: it's Erica!! (I saved her too)

Number: now i have your number Hottie😉 ( saved as 'Don't answer this douche bag' )

Dylan: why did you add this idiot? (I would literally high hive Dylan right now)

Don't answer this douche bag: f*ck u, u donkey, now shut up.

Amelia:  stop you two idiots. These contacts are Angel (number), Nathan(number), Hunter(number), Elliot (number)

I saved everybody in my contacts with their names expet for Hunter which I saved as 'Jerk'.

Blueberry: I saved you all in my contacts. And this is Steven.

Dylan:  Dylan changed the group name in 'San Angeles bebeeey'

Amelia: really dude? What does that even mean?

Dylan: San, from San Francisco, and Angeles, from Los Angeles you stupid...

I ignored the other messages and saved all in my contacts. I put my phone down and went to check up on Sky. I walked in her room and saw her sleeping on her bed already. I looked at the watch which was next to her bed and saw that it was already 9p.m.

I covered Sky with her sheets properly and turned the lights off closing the door behind me. I walked in Steven's room which was already open and he wasn't there. I went back in my room and took a shower.

I know I already had one but I felt dirty because of what Andrew did.

After the bathroom I changed in my pj's and took my phone laying in bed. I opened my What's App and saw that I was getting messages from 'San Angeles baby'. I opened the chat and saw Amelia writing with Noah and Blake.

No hobbies.

I left out a long yawn and rubbed my tired eyes. I put my phone under my pillow and closed my eyes not even staring at the window. I covered myself with my thin sheet and chose the perfect position to sleep.

*snoring*

___________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter...
Ly❤️

Don't forget to..

Comment
Vote and Share.

B.A❤️🍕
___________________
Next chapter:
Bad news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
2.8K 93 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
336K 11.5K 44
"Daniel please-" He growled cutting me off mid sentence; making it obvious that he's pissed beyond belief. I never knew that telling him my past woul...
53.5K 813 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...