The Beauty and the Spider (Pe...

By goof5460

(Y/N) is just a normal teenage girl who is close friends with Peter Parker and of course she doesn't know tha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

14K 486 755
By goof5460

"Bye Peter. Yes I will be fine. No don't worry and just relax and get your homework done." I said while standing in the doorway facing Pete who was standing in the hallway.

"Okay okay geez I'm sorry, it's just, that I want this to never happen to you again okay? Promise me that you won't ever go that way again okay?"

"Peter I promise now go home and relax its our last day before we go back to that hell hole anyways." I have to get him to relax and go home without a worry about me.

"Fine I'm leaving. Just do do anything stupid alright?"

"How can I if you're taking it all with you?" I yell down the hall.

"Keep on talking (Y/n). Keep on talking." He said walking towards the elevator to leave the building. I stay outside my doorway with my arms crossed until I see him go into the elevator and I go back into the apartment.

- - -

Have I ever said that high school sucks because it does.

"Why do I have to be here?" I groaned with Pete sitting on my left and Ned on my right. I mean school sucks but whenever I have a class with them it's the time of my life.

"We are all required to be here (Y/n) so suck it up." Peter would always reply with that statement every single time I'd complain about school.

"But it's not worth going if you know everything Peter." Ned always has my back in this type of stuff.

"So Peter when are you going to try to talk to Liz again?" I had to say this just to get him mad.

"(Y/n) don't do it." Ned knew where this was going.

Peter's face got bright red with embarrassment.

"So (Y/n) and Ned where are we going to have movie night this week?" He wanted to change the topic so badly.

"I don't know Peter, how about yours?" I replied because it was his turn last week but he had to change it at the last minute.

"Only if we can watch Star Wars." Of course he wanted to watch a space movie.

"Fine. Deal."

"Parker. (L/n). Quiet now." The evil teacher announced to the class. Ned was laughing his ass off. "Leeds you too." That shut him right up. Everyone turned around and stared at us wondering what we were doing because we're the quiet type in class but not at home and when we're together.

- - -

The bell had rung and we went to lunch, it was only 12:30, we had two and a half hours left in this hell that our parents call school. We got our lunch and went to our normal seats. Ned and Peter on one side and me on the other, but today a girl was siting at the far end of the table reading a book. In the middle of lunch, I had to go to the restrooms, the worst place in this flipping school because what happens in the restrooms stay in the restrooms.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked me while I stood and getting ready to walk away.

"The restrooms."

"No (Y/n) don't leave me here with him." Ned would always plea that whenever I had to leave.

"Sorry Ned but a girl has to go when a girl has to go." I left him with those words.

I walked into the restrooms to do my business like any other person but of course as soon as I went in there was a bunch girls in there doing their makeup and probably talking about who got laid over the weekend.

After washing my hands and I was about to throw away my paper towel but of course someone had to talk to me.

"Hey (Y/n), did you do anything this weekend?" Of course it was Madison. (sorry if your name is that. change it if you want to.)

"No and besides why would you care? You don't like me."

"True but you and Peter have been acting extremely close lately."

"Yeah don't forget about Ned, he's also my best friend." I had to stand up for Ned, I mean who wouldn't stand up for your friend.

"Whatever." She went back to talking to her fake friends.

I walked out of the restrooms and saw Peter and Ned looking at some girl with confusion and when they saw me they brought their hands down and looked away from her.

"Let me guess, was it Liz Allen?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes it was." The girls sitting at the far side of table. They both gave her a look for telling me.

"Peter, Ned, what have we said about staring at females?"

"Do it but don't let anybody catch." They recited together.

"Good." I said all happily while sitting back down. I sat down and finished up my lunch in silence along with them.

As per tradition we all walked home dropping Ned off first and I would hang out with Peter as we watched movies on Fridays.

"Thank god it's Friday." I said loudly while plopping down on his actually really comfortable bed.

"(Y/n) come on I was gonna lay down there." He whined.

"Too bad Parker, I am on vacation!"

"(Y/n) it's school started a month ago you realize that right?" He replied while sitting at the end of the bed with his back slouched over and his hands in between his legs.

"Shut up Parker." It probably didn't sound like that because I had my head in his pillow.

"I am offended." He acted hurt and put his hand on his heart.

"I don't care."

I got up to go get my bag but with Peter's messy room it's like Mission Impossible. I grabbed my bag and set it down on the bed and turned around to go see where Peter went because I heard his footsteps go out of the room and I went right out into the hall with all of the pictures. Of course my clumsy self ran into him and I almost fell over but of course he caught me.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?" He asked still holding onto me.

"Yeah thanks Prince Charming." The words just accidentally rolled off of my tongue like that and we both had red faces in a matter of seconds after I said that. "You got the snacks?"

"Yep just the way you like em."

"Good. Now let's start on this because with you it's gonna take over 3 hours."

- - -

When I got home I went straight to the window in my room and went on the fire escape and looked right at downtown and saw all of the beautiful lights lighting up the night sky.

Why can't everything be as peaceful like the night sky?

On my left, across the road was Peter in his window working hard on something that I've never seen before or heard him rant about. On his bed was a red sweatshirt that I've never seen him wear and I thought he didn't like bright colors?

I continue to stare looking at him work and him being so focused with whatever he was doing. Why was he so freakin perfect?! He's like my Prince Charming, I swear, always there to help me and protect me and act like my mother sometimes.

I guess that I never thought of him like that, but I have just never sat down and thought about him. But he loves Liz and I'm not ever gonna get between the two of them because if he is happy, I'm happy.

Peter Parker is my Prince Charming, who loves another woman.

Great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 321 26
(Sequel to Homecoming is out now! Check it out!) Highest ranking: #9 in Peter Parkerxreader In Y/N POV, you will be played as a female character! Dur...
31K 582 16
[COMPLETE] This is a Peter Parker x reader that takes place during the same time line as Homecoming, but is not a Homecoming rewrite. You are also To...
202K 4.4K 26
πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π˜ | ❝bring him back, please. for me.❞ in which a spider and a psychokinetic teenage girl finally admit their feelings to each other...
359K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...