Her Patience,Her Virtue.||Com...

谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Asmaaah__

Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017馃敟. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agon... 注讜讚

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
CAST LIST.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
This is no update.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One.
Chapter Fourty-Two.
Chapter Fourty-Three.
Chapter Fourty-Four.
Chapter Fourty-Five.
Chapter Fourty-Six.
Chapter Fourty-Seven.
Chapter Fourty-Eight.
Chapter Fourty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty;-Epilogue
L. O. V. E.

Chapter Twenty-Six.

1.8K 239 38
谞讻转讘 注诇 讬讚讬 Asmaaah__

I refuse to be held responsible for whatever it is you see here.

And please, please and please,before reading this keep in mind that Faysal and Sameerah are legally married and anything you see here is Halaal(Permissible) to them as they are husband and wife.
Don't come and start with any Haram policing yenyenyenyenyen stuff I won't take it,if you don't want to read it kindly skip the chapter,
Thank you💕💕.

U n e d i t e d.
*
I don't know when I'm coming back,
I'll be gone for a little while,
But I will keep myself for me and you,
I'll be back for you,
I dunno what the future brings,
But I want you to be with me,
I go dey hope and pray say make you wait for me,
Cause I'll come back for you,
Darling,
You hold my love,
You are my pride,
And I'll run till the finish line,
My love I no go leave you run,
I no go bounce your call,
You'll be always on my mind,
I'll be so far away,
Promise you'll wait for me,
I go think of you everyday,
My Love❤.

Faysal's POV.
*
I was sitting in my office on a very Humid Friday afternoon after Jummu'ah prayers when suddenly an idea popped into my head, I grinned widely at just the thought of it. I couldn't wait to get back home to my wife and when the time came I couldn't have been any happier.

I salam-d before entering the house which scented like bakhoor because I could perceive it from outside,looks like she's in a good mood today. Lucky day it is for me because lately she's been having this really bad nausea and some really really bad mood swings.

Sometimes I really don't tend to understand her,one minute she's jolly and the next every little thing irritates her. I checked by her usual place but she wasn't there so I strode upstairs to our room, I met her laying in bed staring at nothing in particular.

"Hey wifey, a penny for your thoughts?" I whispered

When Her attention turned to me she quickly rose from her position and approached me, welcoming me with a bone crushing hug.

God bless days like this please.

"You should have your bath and come down for dinner, you smell like papers"

"I never knew paper's had a particular smell babe"

She just rolled her eyes.

Remind me why I love this woman again please?

***
Saturday came by in a blur.
This weekend is going to be ours, Just me,my wifey with no Khadijah.

She was so surprised when I told her about it, she couldn't stop smiling. We went to a five star hotel, it was going to be like the honeymoon we never had.

She seemed to like it and that made me happy because seeing my wife happy makes me happy. I went out for a little stroll and when I came back I met her laying in bed.

"Babe what are you doing here all alone? Well guess what? Get ready we're going out"

"Out where?"

" out somewhere, just get ready before 8 pretty please?"

" okay but how should I know what to wear? Just tell me mana"

"Babe, just wear something casual, you look beautiful in anything it is you wear"

I said whilst skipping out, grinning.

***
"You look stunning" I muttered immediately I set my eyes on her.

"You don't look bad yourself"

"Just that? Wow wifey I'm hurt"

"Stop being dramatic. You look oh so handsome tonight. I don't think I'll be able to take my eyes off of you"

"Now that's more like it wifey"

"Yeah. So remind me where we're going to again cause I didn't catch on last time"

"Wow and you said I'm the dramatic one? Well.. It's nothing serious,just a date.."

She arched an eyebrow.

"A date? Seriously babe" she was blushing I could see it.

"Yeah seriously,what? Is it bad to bring your wife on a date? Last time I checked it wasn't"

"Alright baibee. Let's see how our date goes husby" she winked.

"Are you trying to flirt with me right now?"

"What? Is it bad to flirt with your husband? Last time I checked it wasn't"

Talk of using your own words against you.

***
The date went better than I expected. We got back to our room feeling so full and exhausted we both plopped down on the bed immediately facing each other.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" she whispered.

"Wanna bath together?"

"By all means"

"Today's my lucky day"

"Yeah well..Wait what?? What'd you mean? I just changed my mind."

"I'm sorry" I said sheepishly.

"Let's race there"

But she was there already.

***
"Put me down first"

"I can't. I can't seem to get enough of you." I said while placing light kisses on neck.

"Ya Faysal really not now.. I'm so.." she moaned out.

"Mhhm" I answered while I slipped her towel off.

She arched her neck backwards giving me more access.

I smirked.

"Don't stop"

"Wasn't planning on doing that anytime soon Babe"

We found our way to the bed and in no time our lips were moving in sync.

My hands found their way to her mound gently caressing them soon my mouth took over,nibbling on her tips which earned me a sweet moan from her.

I heard her gasp,groaning loudly as o kissed her mouth ferociously,her lips were so luscious and tender.

I grasped her thighs as I continued to assault her mouth with debauched kisses. Wherever I touched, I left flames behind.

I could feel her burning with such a passion that she could hardly breathe,although I was causing her to be breathless, I was also the only person able to relieve her of her condition.

I heard her growl against my neck and in one swift moment,I slid my finger in her well.

She gasped,millions of sparks exploding within her as I stated at her with dark hungry eyes and began to rock my finger into her well. A loved sensation began to build up in her well.

I stared down at her capturing her gaze with Mine as I slid a second finger inside, I smirked as I bit down her bottom lip,making her whimper a low moan.

My warm tongue swiped her bottom lip,ordering her to open her mouth. She tasted like chocolate and I was getting addicted to her.

My length finally found its way to her wet welcoming entrance, together we soared high,just the two of us,in our own little world,nothing else seemed to matter, it was as if the world had come to a stop with just the both of us left.

At that moment all I could feel was immense love for my wife. I made a promise to myself to always love her,never hurt her, to always cherish her and keep her happy.

THE END

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

See sweet ending abeg 😭😭😭.
phareeydah_ Girl if not for you ehn.. Chai.. Kawai dai you're one of a kind.💜

lipsdripping I've finally updated babe. Sorry I kept you waiting ehn. No vex. I love you too💞.

Dont Forget to Show some love eyy.

                              Asmaah💚
                          24🎀04🎀017.

讛诪砖讱 拽专讬讗讛

You'll Also Like

196K 12.4K 50
"I am left in ruins- in the remnants of what I have done and what has been done to me. I may be the one you will need but I will never be the one you...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
368K 46.3K 66
A battle of love between two people of different world. One is used to having a social and stable life and the other has to work hard in other to hav...
4K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...