Singers Like Sweets {OHSHC}

Por lovekitty411

Ryuko Saito, the supposed heir to the Saito family. Their family is known for the music industry. Now i'm not... Más

Character Profiles
Perverts and Swimming
The Ball
"Accidental" Kisses!
Rain
Together by Blackmail
Separate Crushes
I Wish I'd've Stayed Home
Love Songs
Double Cavities
Big Brother
Sleepover
All Ends at Twelve
Rebel
Suitors
Karuizawa Adventures

Ouran

1.2K 41 14
Por lovekitty411

"It's pink." I growl out, looking up at this damn school. Who in the hell chooses pink for a rich academy? Why not like a purple, or blue. 

"Onee-Chan, calm down.." Kotetsu murmurs, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Remember, it's Onii-Chan when at school. And i'm not a Saito, but Sato." I tell him as we walk up to this monstrosity of a school. My parents didn't want people to know I existed, so when they registered Kotetsu, they talked with the Chairman. I'm now supposedly a male with the last name Sato. 

"Hai hai, gomen Onii-Chan~" Kotetsu corrects himself, making me smile slightly. Although that smile soon disappeared once we step foot inside the building.

"Even.. the halls... are pink." 

"Oookay lets get you to class before you smash a statue or something." My brother says, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me to class. "Can you tell me again why you didn't wear the uniform?"

"Because then i'd be listening to my parents. I don't need that." I say simply, letting him push me. I was currently wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a black spiked belt that hung loose on the side, black combat boots, and a wine red muscle shirt with a black zip up sweatshirt over it. My chest was bound, and with my martial arts training, I'll admit I do have some muscle, so I look like a pretty hot guy~

"Ah, found class~" Kotetsu hums and pushes me in, making me stumble slightly. Turns out we're late. Heh, whoops. "Gomenasai Sensei, we got lost in the halls!" My brother says, bowing while I just stood in the back. We were late because I didn't wanna come.

"You'll be excused for today, since you are new. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Sensei says, and he and I walk to the front of the class.

"Hello, i'm Kotetsu Saito, it's nice to meet all of you. This is my si- friend-"

"Ryuko." I interrupt, looking at the class. The girls had their eyes locked on me and Tetsu, while the guys looked intimidated.

"Do any of you have questions for these two young men?" Sensei asks, and hands instantly rise.

"How tall are you?" "Are you single?" "Why aren't you wearing the uniform?"

I roll my eyes, sending a glare to the class, and they all shut up. "For your information, i'm 4 foot 8, yes i'm single. And I refuse to wear the school uniform." I say simply, and some of the girls gush at me while others ask my brother questions. Deciding that I've answered enough, I walk down the rows and find a seat in the back, behind some redheaded guy. Kotetsu ends up sitting next to me.

"Let this be over quickly." I mumble, putting my hands behind my head and laying back in the chair, my feet up on the desk.

~*~*~*~

"Onii-Chan, wanna go get lunch~?" Tetsu asks me as we walk out of class.

"Nah i'm good." I respond, holding up a bag which was packed full of candy, cookies, pocky, and brownies.

"That isn't healthy." My brother pouts and then I hold up a toothbrush.

"Don't worry~ And i'll share too. C'mon." I say, grabbing his hand and walking the opposite way of the cafeteria. I'm thinking of recording something, what do you think?"

"Hmm depends what song. I think you should practice singing in lower octaves. You have to pull off the male role after all." Kotetsu says, making me grin cheekily. Going up a flight of stairs, we come across a Music Room.

"This'll do. If it's being used we'll kick whoever it is, out." I say and walk in. Silence. Humming happily I set my bag of sweets down and look around. There's a lot of tables and sofas. I see a piano in the corner, and a laptop.

"Don't-" My brother says, seeing the laptop the same time I do.

"Too late~" I sing, opening it and hacking into it. At least trying to. 

"Ryukoooo!" He whines, walking over to me.

"This guy knows what he's doing.." I mutter, typing quickly, trying to get through all of the security systems. Ootori system blah blah blah, Kyoya. "Annnnd got it! Okay let's set to work." I say, logging into my account and pulling up a bunch or recording apps and digital music apps.

I hand the laptop to Kotetsu and stand up. "Set up Disturbia." I tell him, and start warming up my voice. "Male or female?"

"Try male, in case someone were to walk in."

"Hai, good idea... Well actually, I want to upload this one, so i'll do my normal voice." I say, walking over to the door and locking it. Well it won't be my normal singing voice, my Nightcore one. Tossing Kotetsu my hardrive, he plays the music. (vid at top, it's also what she sounds like)

"Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life, out my head
Don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane
Yeah

It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort

Throw on your brake lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia
Disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

Faded pictures on the wall
It's like they talkin' to me
Disconnecting all the calls
Your phone don't even ring
I gotta get out
Or figure this shit out
It's too close for comfort, oh.

It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you
A disease of the mind
It can control you
I feel like a monster

Throw on your brake lights
We're in the city of wonder (City of lights)
Ain't gonna play nice (oh)
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice (think twice)
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise (be wise)

Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like (what you like)
Disturbia
Disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain
But I'm struggling
If you can't go, go, go
I think I'm gonna oh, oh, oh

Throw on your brake lights
We're in the city of wonder
Ain't gonna play nice
Watch out, you might just go under
Better think twice (better think twice)
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise (if you must falter be wise)

Your mind is in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like (disturbia)
Disturbia
Disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum"

My brother claps a bunch when I finish. "You still sound like a 7 year old." He laughs, doing final touches on the laptop and then sending it to my hard drive. He lets me set the security systems back up, and once I'm finished, it was as if we never touched it. Grabbing the hard drive and putting it in my pocket, we walk to the door, me quietly humming the song.

"Oh wait, my candy~" I chuckle, grabbing the bag and taking out a brownie, eating it.

"Some lunch." I hear my brother mutter, making me glare. 

"I said i'd share! Here, take a pocky box or something." I say, shoving it in his face as we walk out. 

"Don't forget to brush your teeth." He scolds me about hygiene as we walk to class, me not paying attention.

"We should record in that room after school." I say, looking up at him.

"Hm? Oh yea sure, we can both practice and stuff." Kotetsu agrees, and it was decided. We'd go back after school was over.

~*~*~*~*~

"Nope, nevermind. I'd rather sing in a graveyard on the moon." I say, turning around. Once we opened the doors after school, rose petals flew towards us and 7 gays sang "Welcome~" 

"It's guys!" One exclaims, running up to Kotetsu and I, pulling us back in the room. I glare at whoever grabbed me, and feel him retreat.

"Ah they're the new students, Kotetsu and Ryuko." A student says, and I recognize him from my classes. Wait a minute. We all stand in silent as I look at this guy. He's short (well taller than me), with brown hair and big eyes.

"Why's she dressed as a guy?" I ask out of nowhere and everyone looked at me in shock. "What it's obvious isn't? I mean her eyes are huge, her figure is curved and yeah she's flat chested but I see some potential there."

"What're you doing harassing my daughter!" A blonde shouts, running at me. I step to the side at the last second, making him slam face first into the wall. Whoops.

"Well now that you know, you must become part of our club." A guy with glasses says, and I see two twins nod in agreement.

"Um no." I say, and notice the laptop from earlier in his bag. Ah so it was his. "Oh, thank you for allowing me to use your laptop earlier. You must be Kyoya Ootori." 

"What? I didn't let you use-" He stops, pulling it out and opening it up. 

"During lunch, Kotetsu and I came in. I mean, it was just lying there so I used it." I shrug as that blonde sits in a corner.

"How'd you break through the security systems?" He questions, giving me a demonic look. Oo he's mad~

"They were set up very well, I have to admit. Took me about a minute to get through it all." I see something flash through his glasses.

"Hikaru, Kaoru."

And next thing you know i'm being pinned to the floor. Oh no, this just won't do! A smirk reaches my face and I notice my brother step back. Waiting a small moment, feeling how they've pinned me. One twin was straddling my back and holding my arms to my sides (idiot), while the other was sitting on my legs. Thinking a tiny moment, I take a deep breath and kick my legs up, feeling my foot connect with a face. He shouts in pain, making his twin look back and giving me a chance to sit up and make both of them fall off of me. Turning with inhuman speed, I pin one twin to the wall, an arm bent behind his back painfully, while i was stepping on the back of the other, his hands beneath my foot on his back. Kotetsu slowly walked over, holding the one against the wall reluctantly while I pulled the one from the floor up to his feet.

"What the hell was that for?" I questioned calmly as the twins groaned in pain.

"Hunny-Senpai, Mori-Senpai." Kyoya says next and a tall guy and short guy launch themselves at me. What kind of club is this? I threw the twin I was holding at the two guys, and dodged their attacks. Damn they were quick! These two must be professionals in martial arts. Deciding to focus on the short one, we circle each other, although I kept my eyes on the tall one. Once he launches himself at me, I do the same, grabbing him around the stomach and falling to the floor with him beneath me. He kicks me off, making me flip and go back to my feet. Deciding to end this now, I run at the short blonde, and push him to the wall roughly, kicking his feet apart while pulling a dagger out of my waist and holding it against his neck.

"Ryuko!" Kotetsu shouts, letting go of the twin and rushing over to me. 

"Mitsukuni!" The tall guy says, and I can feel 'Mitsukuni' breathing heavily, his body tense.

"Would someone please explain to me what is going on!?" I shout, and see the tall guy take a step towards me, making me press the metal against my captors neck.

"Woah woah woah woah woah, okay how about you let go of Hunny-Senpai and we can all start calmly?" The tall blonde says, coming out of his corner and looking at me nervously. 

"Will Kyoya comply." I say, glaring at all of them. Seeing him nod curtly, I let go of the short blonde. Before any of us move, the guy flips me over my shoulder, making the wind get knocked out of me.

"Oi! Leave my sister alone!" My brother shouts, and I cough, groaning.

"You baka." I mutter, closing my eyes.

"Sister?" I hear everyone ask.

"You didn't know Kyoya?" I hear the girl ask.

"Ryuko's records said male and Sato, not Saito."

"Family issues." I mumble, sitting up with the help of my brother.

"I'm sorry Ryu-Chan! I was only getting you back for pinning me with a knife! I went rough because I thought you were a guy!" The shortie says, and he pulls me to my feet.

"Can it." 

"Oh god.. would you guys please explain to me what's going on before she explodes?" Kotetsu asks, and he hands me a cookie. I turn away, eating it, but listening as well.

"Right, we're sorry-"

"This is the Ouran Host Club. I'm the vice president, Kyoya Ootori, the president is Tamaki Suoh." As he says off names, I glance over to see who he's motioning to. "Mitsukuni Haninozuka, or Hunny, Takashi Morinozuka, or Mori, Haruhi Fujioka, and the twins Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. You see, earlier in the year Haruhi broke an expensive vase and since she doesn't have the money to pay us back, she's forced to hide her gender to repay her debt."

"That explains nothing why you attacked Ryuko." Kotetsu says, a hand placed on my shoulder.

"How did you hack into my laptop?" Kyoya asks, and I feel an irk mark.

"You sent people to kidnap me, because I got into your laptop!?" I shout, glaring at him darkly.

"Well yes, and we need you to stay with us so that you keep Haruhi's secret."

"I wasn't gonna tell anyone in the first place!" I throw my hands in the air. "We hacked into it because I wanted to record something, and your laptop was right there!" 

"But how?" Kyoya asks, oh he is pissing me off with all of these questions.

"Give me your laptop and I can show you." I tell him, and he slowly hands it to me. Walking over to a table, everyone following close behind, I open it and begin to hack into it, my fingers moving fast enough where you can't concentrate on what they're typing. "See then this popped up," I explain as the Ootori security pops up again, and I hack into that. "Then I do this, and get in." The laptop was signed in, and the screen was showing blank with the little web icons on the side.

"I'm impressed." Kyoya mutters, looking at his laptop. 

"What were you recording?" The twins question, and I pull out my hard drive. 

"Music."

"I should've guessed. Your family is into the music business, correct?"

Kotetsu hums, squeezing through the group of people and taking the hard drive from me and plugging it into the laptop. "You don't mind right? I can show you what we recorded if you like." As most of the hosts nod, Kotetsu pulls up the song and hits play. The music plays through the speakers on the laptop, and everyone goes silent as they listen. Once it was finished, they all looked at me. I was now sitting on one of the sofas, eating pocky, candy, cookies, and brownies.

"That's you?" Haruhi asks, pointing at the laptop. "You sound completely different."

"1, i'm supposed to be acting as a guy. 2, i'm a very very flexible flex while singing. 3, I can sing like a child, girl, or guy." I say between bites.

"Sing for us-!"

"No." I say bluntly. I notice Hunny slowly inching his way over to me.

"Ryu-Chan, can I have a cookie?" He asks childishly, making me internally gag at the sweetness.

"No."

"She doesn't like sharing." Kotetsu explains as Hunny pouts.

"Anyway, back on track." Tamaki says, handing Kotetsu the hard drive while Kyoya adds more security systems. Pfft. "Will you be members of the host club? You can be the badass type!" He says, pointing to me, and then looks at Kotetsu. "And the gentle type! Or shy type maybe." 

"Nnnnnno." I state, standing up and grabbing my candy bag. "C'mon Tetsu-Kun, we're leaving."

"Maybe we can give it a try?" Kotetsu asks, making me stop and look back at him. He was standing in the middle of all of them, smiling like a dork. I scowl. I want him to be happy.

"..Fine, but don't expect me to do anything." I say, munching on oreos.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
9.4K 235 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...
30K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...