I'm In Love With The Next Doo...

By justadreamer65

Zoe is the new girl in town, with her brother Chace, they moved all the way from Ireland to America. Big chan... More

Chapter 1 <3 (Picture of Chace)
Chapter 2 <3 (Picture of Zoe)
Chapter 3 <3 (Picture of Tate)
Chapter 4 <3 (Picture of Mattie)
Chapter 5 <3 (Picture of Ayla)
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3 (Picture of Alissa)
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3 (Picture of Mr Walsh)
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 23 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
Epilogue

Chapter 24 <3

3.8K 59 13
By justadreamer65

This is dedicated to @jlap11 since she took the time to read my story, comment and vote on every single chapter :) thank you, I really appreciate it :D x

______________________________

A/N: So yeah I uploaded early since I had it wrote :) also there is a preview of my next story at the end if you're interested :D It's at the very bottom... 

_______________________________

Recap:

Out of nowhere I got lifted off my feet, and I tried to scream but someone covered my mouth with a cloth… I felt so helpless that there were people a few feet away and I couldn’t scream for help!

I tried to hit them, bite them or kick them but they easily restrained me… I was helpless…

“I have her…” I heard a man’s voice mumbled.

I could feel myself fading into the darkness but not right before I got thrown into some kind of van…

The last thought I had was tonight the night I would die? ….

________________________________

Chapter 24:

Tate’s POV:

I pushed myself up off the little kid’s bed, well I feel like a paedophile… I thought to myself. I dragged myself all the way to the door, because I had to get my ass up and go find my amazing girlfriend.

And you are probably saying what the hell, how is he already sober? And to answer your question I am nowhere near sober… I basically walked into the door because I forgot that I still had to open it!

I pulled open the door and the music was blaring, there was sweaty bodies pressed up against the walls sucking the face of each other, I just zoomed past them well more like staggered past them and made my way down the stairs… so I can be the one sucking the face of someone in particular…

I reached the kitchen when Ayla came storming up to me looking frightened out of her mind… “Tate, Zoe she’s not there… I went to go outside and find her to wait with her but she isn’t there. She wouldn’t move without telling someone, we have to find her… I’ll go get Chace.” She panted and stormed off before I even had a chance to get a word in…

All of a sudden, I felt very sober! I stood still and tried to process what my little sister had just told me, I couldn’t move… Zoe couldn’t have been kidnapped; there is just no way…

She was only left alone for literally 10 minutes there was no way! My hands started to tremble and my breath came out in pants… I was angry, no scratch that I was furious!

Who is their right mind, would go after my Zoe? They have no idea what they are after getting themselves into…

I saw a couple that were standing by the side door, I trudged up to them and pulled the ape of the girl, he looked familiar but I couldn’t put a name on him…

“Have you seen Zoe?” I spat out, I didn’t mean to talk to him like that but I couldn’t help myself… seriously if you were in my position and someone had just kidnapped someone you love with all your heart… you would in no way take it lightly.

He must have seen my expression because he looked terrified, while his stupid little one night stand stood there checking me out, stupid slut… “No I h-haven’t, I s-swear”, He managed to stutter out.

“Well thanks for nothing”, I hissed in reply.

I stormed over to a bunch of girls that were drinking in a circle and asked them the same thing, “Have you seen Zoe?”

They turned to me questioningly, I knew I seen them around school before but they wouldn’t be girls that drew my attention… “No we haven’t…” some snobby bitch answered while chewing her gum… if only it was possible to choke her with it!

I turned to a small petite brunette hiding behind them, she was the only one who looked away when I asked that question, and I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to answer… “Am, Y-yes she got into some kind of black car…” she stuttered.

I nodded, “Did you see the person who took her?” I asked her.

She shook her head, “No, all I seen is he was young and quite tall. That’s all I could see, it was too dark.” She gave me a look of pity.

I nodded once again and thanked her, as I turned around to tell Ayla and Chace what I had just found out…

I bet you this very brave person who kidnapped Zoe was the same idiot who decide to send her that box pretending to be her ‘dad’… it’s sad how some people are so stupid!.

My hands clenched into fists without my permission, and I darted towards my car, I didn’t care that I was drinking already since I heard about Zoe, I had a magical sobering up… I had pulled open the door of my black Porsche when I heard someone shout my name.

I whipped around to see Ayla running towards me and Chace following closely behind, he looked furious… normally he looked like laid back, calm boy, but now his face was red, his veins easily visible and his own nails digging into his skin, I’m surprised he didn’t actually draw blood he had them clenched so tight.

I can honestly say I have never seen Chace this mad since I had met the guy.

“Tate, get in the passenger seat, and Ayla in the back.” He demanded. He did not look like someone I wanted to mess with right now… I nodded and ran around the side and jumped in to the passenger seat.

I slammed my door shut and Chace did the same with his, he stuck his key in the ignition and seemed like he was focused straight ahead as he spat out, “I’m going to make them wish they were never born, how they dare take the most important person in my life away…” He laughed humourlessly. “They are going to wish I killed them and got it over with…”

______________________________________

Zoe’s POV:

My head hurt, everywhere hurt, I blinked trying to get my vision to focus but it wouldn’t, all I could see was blurriness… Where the hell am I? I thought to myself… What happened? And that’s when it all hit me like a ton of bricks…

I was kidnapped, at a normal people filled party…while waiting for Tate.

Oh God, what will Tate think? He probably thought I went to the bathroom or something and is probably waiting for me, what will he do when he realises I’m not in the bathroom?

Only now I felt the pull on my wrists, I looked down and that’s when I realised I was tied to a chair, yup a fucking chair. It couldn’t have been something comfy… but a chair. Zoe, this is not the point and time to be thinking about comfort! I scolded myself.

My wrists were tied to the arms and my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. I tried to shake the chair to see if the chair would give out and fall to the side but no the psychos decided to glue the chair to the floor. Assholes!

Excuse my curses but seriously put yourself in my shoes, you would not be talking about fucking rainbows!

I groaned and rocked back and forth still it didn’t budge!

I finally came to the realisation that I was not going anywhere, and I had a feeling I would die, so I may as well take it like a champion.

I took in my surroundings; it looked like I was in a basement? The ceiling was white, the floor was concrete and the walls were white. There was a little window and I mean little, just one. My foot would barely fit through it and that’s saying something! The lights were flickering and it was cold down here…

But the question is what basement am I in?

It looked like one of them crazy spy’s room. It had a bed that may as well be called a rock and it had me in the middle of the floor and that stupid flickering light that is about it!

I was so engrossed in thought that I didn’t even realise someone was leaning against the door studying me; he looked to be in his early twenties. His brown hair fell in his bright blue eyes, he was handsome to say the least but let’s face it this crazy son of a bitch is probably my kidnapper.

I frowned at him, his face showed no emotion at all as he stared at me blankly.

“So you must be Zoe” He stated, not as a question but rather just stating it. My frown deepened as I stared at this stranger, how can someone so handsome, be so cruel?

I didn’t answer instead I just stared at him uninterested.

“He was right, you are a stubborn one” He mumbled, more to himself rather than me.

“Who was right?” I asked him, his eyes rose to meet mine, like he had just remembered I was in the room. He studied me so closely I had to fight the urge to squirm.

He tilted his head to the side as he leaned against the wall for support, his hands were behind his back and his legs were crossed. To put it simple he looked at ease, well I’m delighted for him. His emotionless face stared right back at me.

I was beginning to think he would just ignore me when he answered, “You will find out soon” that was it. That was all the answer he gave.

I wanted to beat him senseless, why couldn’t he just tell me now? “Idiot” I muttered under my breath, but he seemed to have heard me because for the first time since I have met this stranger his face actually showed emotion. His lips turned up showing the foundation of a smile.

“So I’m an idiot?” He questioned his lips still wearing the start of a smile.

I gave him a blank look, “You’re more of an ape” I answered him sweetly. “I mean seriously what person in their right mind decides that one night they are going to kidnap a random girl?” I asked him.

That did it, he lips turned into a full on smile, I took a sharp intake of breath, because let me tell you he has an amazing smile, you could see his pearly white teeth.

“Believe me honey, this isn’t random” He grimaced.

“Right, since you know my name, why don’t I know yours?” I challenged him.

His smile grew even wider if that was even possible, I mean seriously a few minutes ago he barely cocked an eyebrow at anything I said. “Well since you asked so nicely, I’m Miles.” He answered me as his blue eyes bore into mine.

“Right so Miles, what am I doing here?” I asked him questioningly as I returned his stare.

“Well, didn’t you get the box? You’re dad wants to see you and not your foster father but your biological dad.” He said waiting for my reaction. He was probably expecting me to lash out but instead I stayed calm and relaxed.

I might have looked it on the outside but believe me on the inside I was having a nervous breakdown. I gave a humourless laugh, “That’s crazy because he is in jail” Well I certainly hope so! “And he is not my dad” I spat.

Miles looked taken back by the tone in my voice that he stood there staring at me for what felt like a lifetime… “Fair enough” was all he said.

I cleared my throat and decided to start off a different conversation; I know your probably thinking what is she thinking? That’s her kidnapper and she is having a conversation with him but stop judging me, he probably has split personality and I have nothing better to do, so I may as well.

“Now correct me if I’m wrong but you look like,” I paused as I took him in, he was wearing a black hoody and grey sweat pants, and let me tell you they looked expensive. “You are well able to provide for yourself” I took in his whole body, “and you are in good shape.” I said truthfully, even though all his body was covered you could still see he wasn’t short of muscle, his face was hairless and his sculpted jaw line was free of any kind of stubble.

“So now tell me, why a guy like you” I nodded towards him, “is in a kidnapping?” I asked him.

He was silent for a while before he answered, “well fuck up once and it comes back to bite you in the ass. Let’s say wrong place, wrong time.” He grimaced most likely at a memory.

“So what happened?” I questioned him while cocking my head to the side.

“Well, I was a fucked up kid,” he let out a laugh that was laced with no humour whatsoever. “underage drinking, drugs, smoking and stealing cars, so one day when I was out buying from my dealer, I was only 16 when he said he wanted me to do a job for him since I couldn’t pay him back with money and long story short, I got caught but this guy told me he would get the charges dropped if I came to work with him, so I did.” His features displayed a grimace once again; it seems like all he does.

He sighed, “That is how I am in this position, unfortunately.”

I laughed, “Your position is well better than the one I’m in” I said truthfully. “I mean seriously I’m the one tied to a fucking chair!”

His grin reached from ear to ear as he said, “Glad you can take this so lightly Zoe because if I was in your shoes, I wouldn’t be taking this as good as you are.”

I just grimaced, believe me I was shaking on the inside, but as I said I put up a pretty good front. I had no reply so I just stood there staring at him or should I say sat! I’m beginning to hate this chair!

A phone rang and dragged us out of our staring competition, he pulled it out of his pocket and quickly answered it, from the other side of the phone all I could hear were mumbles and he just kept saying “ok”. The call ended as fast as it started.

 Out of nowhere he abruptly pushed himself off the wall and made his way to the door just before he walked out he turned to look at me, “I need to go just for a few minutes, be back soon.” With that he slammed the door shut and left me deal with the deafening silence of my own company and the stupid chair…. I hate this chair!

__________________________________

Tate’s POV:

“Dude, can we please stop and think about where we are actually going?” I screamed at Chace.

Right now, he was doing fast and furious except now if we die we will not magically come back to life and get another shot at road rage, in real life, you die that’s it, you’re dead and I didn’t want to die until I have my Zoe safe.

He is speeding down the street right now and did I mention we are driving in circles. So basically we are going nowhere… I mean come on; we are after passing the same street about four times.

Chace slammed on the brakes and Ayla and I jerked forward from the force, luckily we had our belts on so as for now, we are still alive, he hit the wheel repeatedly in frustration.

I felt my eyes go wide; I was officially frightened for the people who took Zoe!

“Where the fuck did they take Zoe?” He screamed more to himself than anyone else.

“Chace count to ten” I heard Ayla say soothingly. I turned towards Chace to see it in fact was working; Ayla had her hand rested on his upper arm as she whispered soothing words while he pinched the bridge of his nose taking deep breaths.

I looked around and we were parked in the middle of the road, if someone passes they probably think we are drunken teenagers when in fact we were until we got the shock of our lives 15 minutes ago. We were all worked up and couldn’t even think straight…except Ayla she was the only one who still had sense!

“Now, if I was a kidnapper, where would I take a teenager I kidnapped while there was a party on that everyone was at. This place has to be the last place that anybody would go to on a Friday night…” Ayla said as she got lost in thought.

I rested my head back on the seat, while I sighed I just wanted everything to be ok again, I wanted Zoe safe in my arms right now that’s all. “I don’t know” I whispered as I sighed in defeat.

Ayla smacked the side of my head, “Think, this is your girlfriend we are talking about here.”

I rubbed my head as I started thinking. Where would I take someone if I kidnapped them? I obviously wouldn’t take them to a normal house, “What about an abandoned house or something?” I asked.

“Nope, too obvious” Ayla answered me. I looked over at Chace who was silent the whole time, he looked lost in thought, and his eyebrows were furrowed together as he stared off into space.

“Maybe by a warehouse” Ayla asked as checked her phone, “its 11:30pm who would be near warehouses at this time of the night.”

A few minutes later she herself decided against it, “Nope to easy.”

We were all silent until Chace announced, “I’ve got it,” He screamed excitedly, “someone no one would be near on a Friday night,” He clapped his hands together while grinning, “the school.”

Realisation made its way on to all our faces that he was right and that’s when we made our way to save my Zoe, and give them assholes what they deserve for taking our Zoe!

________________________________

Zoe’s POV:

I sat there in silence staring at the door that Miles had just slammed shut, what did they want from me? I thought to myself. I started laughing and I mean bursting out laughing, I couldn’t stop myself.

I started picturing me playing out in a real life horror film, I would be the stupid one like the girl from scary movie one who picks up a banana instead of a grenade, gun or knife and I would be stupid like I would start screaming out who’s there?

As if the killer would answer saying “Oh it’s just me, I’m just in the kitchen making a sandwich”, I would be a retarded victim.

I would most likely run towards the killer instead of running the opposite way, oh god help me. I really am a pure blonde, (A/N: no offence intended to blondes, haha).

During my laughing fit, Miles appeared in the door way, he gave me a sympathetic look which sobered up my laughter completely. I just stared at him, “I’m sorry” He mouthed to me.

 I just gaped at him, what is he sorry for?

A man appeared behind him, I couldn’t see him clearly because he was standing in the shadows all I know is he just stood there looking at me, “You look just like him” He stated.

I didn’t have time to ask him who, because another man appeared, I couldn’t see him yet but I could hear his shoes clicking on the ground as he neared closer to me.

He was right at the edge of the shadows when he stepped in to clear view, and I was staring at familiar blue eyes. My mouth dropped and formed a O as I sat there staring at my English teacher…

“Mr W-alsh” I stuttered.

He grinned and nodded, “Nice to see you again, Zoe”

________________________________

So you finally know who the Mystery POV is… some of you guessed Oliver but nope it’s Mr Walsh! Are you surprised or not? Let me know people :) I hope you liked it, and I know you are probably annoyed at all my guesses of how many chapters are left, so now I think the final guess (I hope) is:

Either:

 1 Chapter and an epilogue or

2 Chapters and an epilogue!

Depends on which way it plays out :)

Thanks for following my story this far and I’m really glad you liked it! :D

Please let me know what you thought,

Don’t forget to comment and vote please…. :) your comments make me smile!

And thanks so much for reading :D plus thanks everyone who added my story to their library, fanned, voted and took their time to comment on it, thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Vote, Comment, Fan :)

- Ciaarzie xo

________________________________

Next Upload:

* Friday *

But I keep getting lots of messages to upload sooner, so I’ll make a deal :) if I get 20 votes on this chapter, I will upload sooner :D get voting people! Thanks so much again!

________________________________

 So if you’re interested here is my new story that I’m working on: it’s called *drum roll please* :)

Against The Unknown:

Amy Fallese is given a dangerous mission of going undercover in high school looking for a serial killer who is taking away the lives of innocent teenage girls in West High. Things get even worse as the killer kills closer to where Amy is investigating. What happens when you put an undercover cop in the same boat as an unknown serial killer? Will Amy find the murderer? Or will she just be another victim?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.4K 42
Third and final book to the Boy next door and the Girl next door. Zoey's and Brian's life together has its up's and down's. How will they learn to co...
125K 3.2K 39
Maybe moving to America won't be as bad as it seems. _._.__._.__._.__._._ Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved®. #33 in Moving #29 in Teen Parent #5...
545 22 44
Gwen Reddick is the new next-door neighbour of Jason Harrington's sister, Alyssa. A gorgeous neighbour. All dark hair and big blue eyes with legs for...
34.6K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...