Only Love Can Hurt Like This...

By AnonymousAme

Mila never wanted to be apart of the fame, she's a photographer, not a model. Brandon has always wanted to b... More

One: Her
Two: The Calvin Klein Girl and Boy
Three: A Compromise ;)
Four: The Start of Something
Five: The Power of a Photograph
Six: Two Weeks After
Seven: Date Night
Eight: Lazy Morning
Ten: Secrecy
Eleven: One Year
Twelve: What Katy Wants, She Gets
Thirteen: The Unplanned and Unexpected
Fourteen: Stolen
Fifteen: Hawaii
Sixteen: 2 Years Later
Seventeen: The First New Job
Eighteen: 3 days before the wedding
Nineteen: Moet and Chandon
Twenty: The Day Before the Wedding
Twenty One: Carrie
Twenty-Two: A YEAR LATER
Twenty-Three: Something in the Way
Twenty-Four: Facing the Truth
Twenty-Five: The Day of the Court Case
Twenty-Six: The Chance
Twenty-Seven: The One
Twenty-Eight: The Wedding
Epilogue
NEW BOOK/SEQUEL

Nine: Brother and Sister

256 4 3
By AnonymousAme

Mila had came home later that morning, when she walked into her studio she saw Zeke talking to two male and a female police officer. As they turned their heads to the door, Mila was confused "is something wrong?" she asked, Zeke sighed and said "sorry for wasting your time police officers" they nodded and said "so, this is Mila?"

"Yes" she said, she looked at Zeke, he looked tired and bit worried. 

"We'll be on our way" the female officer said walking out of the studio. As soon as the door closed, Zeke looked at her and said "where the fuck were you?"

"Why were the police here?" she asked. 

"You missed curfew" he said. 

"I'm nearly twenty-one" Mila says rolling her eyes and walking into her bedroom, Zeke following behind her. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"Nothing, I spent the night at his place, I didn't feel like driving home" she lied as she began to take her shoes off. 

"Did you two, you know" he said, making hand gestures trying to make Mila talk. She shook her head "nope". 

"Are you lying?" he asked, he knew when his sister was lying, but she shook her head "go to work, your late". 

_________

Hey guys, 

Sorry about the late updates, my love life is getting soooo much better! 

Love

Amelia 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.2K 69
in which they're both singers, he's a fan, she is too, and they fall in love. then they have a baby. ~ social media story harry x woc softrry ig?
2.1K 78 29
Emily and Sal meet in high schools and instantly become friends. They soon turn into high school sweethearts. But when Emily moves to the UK at the a...
38.1K 596 7
Tiana has been through so much. Dating a man who she loves while being abused in the process is something you cannot explain to anyone. It makes h...
1.2K 3 39
Brandon is your new roommate. He agreed to let you stay with him after you ran away from home. Your from a distant galaxy but you found your way to e...