The Promise ✅

By angelfromthesky1

Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga S... More

The promise chapter 1
The promise chapter 2
The promise chapter 3
The promise chapter 4
The promise chapter 5
The promise chapter 6
The promise chapter 7
The promise chapter 8
The promise chapter 9
The promise chapter 10
The promise chapter 11
The promise chapter 12
The promise chapter 13
The promise chapter 14
The promise chapter 15
The promise chapter 16
The promise chapter 17
The promise chapter 18
The promise chapter 19
The promise chapter 20
The promise chapter 21
The promise chapter 22
The Promise epilogue
Announcement!
Published!

Prologue

3.2K 101 3
By angelfromthesky1

"Kagami..." a softly voice called.

"Kuroko..don't die..don't go.!!" Kagami shouted in tears.

"Kagami..I have a request..." Kuroko held out his hand and open his palm revealing a light blue stone.

"This.." Kagami eyes widen he took the stone.

"Please..Kagami..Please..please do something that I couldn't do..I wish to see them smile again and 'him'" Kuroko cough blood out.

"Kuroko! Damn it!" Kagami grew frustrated.

"Please.. Kagami..promise me.." Kuroko reach out to him.

"Alright...I understand..I promise you." Kagami held onto his hand tightly.

"Thank you Kagami...and I'm sorry.." Kuroko with a last warmly smile. He slowly closes his eyes. Kuroko hand slid off Kagami hand with a thud. Kagami stood there silent.

"Damn it....I promise..." Kagami silently cried that day.

That day Kuroko Tetsuya known as the Phantom six man had passed away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
156K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...
79.8K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
4.7K 82 14
KUROKO NO BASKET OWN TIMELINE [KUROKO TETSUYA x OC] She blushes furiously and got up from Kuroko who was just as red as her. He thought for a second...