Night Class (SasuxSaku)

By Sasuxoxo

Sakura a vampire Hunter has hated vampires ever since she was a kid when they killed her parents. And now tha... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Night Class (SasuxSaku)

1.6K 54 9
By Sasuxoxo

Chapter 1

“It was a normal Friday night, teens partying, parents out of town and baby sitters sitting on babies."

"But not for one girl, she’s not your average normal teen and she doesn’t do normal things like normal people."

"Instead she’s out at night protecting the town from cold, blood sucking  vampires. A girl with long silk hair, the colour of cherry blossoms, her milky white soft skin, emerald green cat like eyes that glow in the dark."

"Sakura Haruno, known as The Huntress.” The pink haired hunter sighed at the narration of her friend.

“Seriously Hinata, you watch way to many movies. ” “Hai Hai.." a soft giggle echoed through the night. "But it turns out this movie is real.” The dark haired giggle, she stood on top of the roof with binoculars in hand.

“Whatever.” Sakura yawned as she stood up and stretched.

“This is so boring. How come we’re on duty? There aren't even vampires  around?” Sakura groaned as she hung her head and leaned against the edge. She felt her phone buzz.

And her ringtone started to ring the unusual tone that Hinata disliked. She looked at her deadpanned, and Sakura burst into a fit of laughter before answering.

“Sakura.”

“Sakura! I’m down town.It looks like there’s a fight down here. I'm going to need some help."

“Why? You can’t handle it all by yourself, Nara?” Sakura teased. The young ninja knew that on the other side of the phone, the bored teen was smirking. "I can, but there’s around 20 of them and 1 of me. You don't want your favourite classmate to get hurt now, do you?" He replied in his usual bored tone.

“Oh, a damsel in distress? In need of our help? We’ll be there!" Sakura mocks. "Now wai-. " Sakura ended the call and tucked her phone away.

“Hey Hyuga?" Sakura calls out to the young heiress leaning against the the railing, with a silver mini binoculars in her hand."Hmm?" She turned to the pinkette who's smiling.

"Nara is about to be eaten for dinner.” Sakura wriggled her brows  “And he didn’t invite us?” Hinata placed a hand on her chest, playfully pretending to be hurt by the news as they raced towards Nara's location.

~Meanwhile Downtown.~

A certain boy with a spiked up pony tail watched as the scene unfolded before him. He chuckled at the group as they started shouting and shook his head. "You gotta love a good fight." He commented

“What happened now, Uzumaki?” A raven haired boy appeared behind a tall  blonde guy who's scratching the back of his head annoyed.

"Nothing, Uchiha. I dumped Keaf’s sister that’s all” he shrugged.

“Boys don’t be so immature he dumped the girl. So be mature civilians and get over it!" A blonde female interverns, she got in between the two bickering, Nara sat up as he leaned closer, the young blonde catching his attention, he watched as  the petite female scolding the other blonde.

The girl wore a short mini purple dress that hugged he small frame, the dress reached just above her well toned thighs, a black leather jacked drapped around her shoulders.

The  brown haired boy known as Keaf snapped as he pulled a fist to knock the beautiful blonde, Shikamaru tensed as he got ready, the  man known as Keaf was inches away from her face, the blonde girl didn't budge, she just looked over to the blonde known as Naruto. "I could have handled that Naruto." She rolls her eyes, the blonde known as Naruto grinned slyly, "I know, but a man should never raise her hand in front of a lady." Naruto shrugs.
"Ugh!"  Keaf suddenly started to face his fist on him.

"Wha-" and his own fist connected to his face. He flew back at the sudden hit.

“These fucking Crimson!” he screamed. Keaf shouts at his crew to jump the group, Shikamaru watched as the fight began, he was intruged at the group.

Shikamaru felt the presence of his two colleagues, his eyes were glued to the fight.

“Hey what’s happening now?” Sakura asks peeking over the ledge.

“They're fighting. And I must say, we have an interesting group."  Shikamaru smirked “You two put on your masks and hide your ir we don’t want them to know that you two are girls” Shikamaru says.

The three put on their masks and hoods and jumped down in the middle of the fight everybody stopped and looked at them.

It went quite for a moment Sakura scanned the area seeing Blonde, Blonde and Raven Head.

Realising that it was duty night she looked at them closely red blood thirsty eyes in showing right in front of them.

“Ohh that makes sense” Sakura finally says as the whole group of vampires lunged at them.

Sakura dodging and killing two at a time, Hinata jumping on the vampires head and Shikamaru stabbing stakes while he walked past them.

Sakura stood face to face with Keaf who lunged at her scratching her by her arm she tilted her gun and shot through his heart seeing him disappear into ashes (bullets are made of wood she has one gun that shoots out bullets and the other wood).

“sorry, I’m really sorry, oh that must have hurt.” Hinata says as she staked people though the heart.

“You really don’t have to say sorry Hun,  you’re killing bad people that’s all” Sakura says twirling the stake in her hand and stabbing it in a girls heart who was about to jump on her.

The female disappears into ashes. Sakura looked at her cut and saw vampires closing in on her, covering it she threw two stakes on the two last ones all was left now is the three.

“Hmm and then there was three” Sakura says twirling one gun on her right and one on the other “I call blonde haired chick” Sakura smiled, blonde boy looked at her to stop her with his mind but she kept running at his female friend “NARUTO!!”.

CLINK!! Sakura looked at the raven head and her guns with his knife that seemed to be fire.

Sakura smiled under her mask pushing him away from her.

“Naruto what the hell happened?” the female whined it didn’t affect her Ino” he says confused.

Sakura looked at Hinata and gave her the signal making Hinata run at the blonde haired boy and Shikamaru at Ino.

Sasuke smelled her blood and showed no emotion he lunged at her,  she dodged of course and tried to stake him from behind but he stopped her with his flame sword.

“This is gonna be fun” Sakura says and jumped from wall to wall and reached the top.

Hinata threw her stakes at Naruto he stopped it with his head and turned it towards her flying at her one by one she countered it with her dagger.

“Well aren’t you smart” Naruto says and jumped up disappearing into thin air, Hinata stopped and stood still the attack was coming from behind her she waited, waited and waited then jumped up.

“How’d you know I was there?” Naruto asked Hinata just giggled and ran at him but slipped “KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!”.

Hinata looked up staring into the two blue eyes staring back at her she felt something on her chest though.

Looking down she saw that he was holding both her breasts she blushed for a moment then “AHHHHHHHH HENTAIII!"

Hinata punched him to the wall and he was stuck there for a moment saying “h-he…..wa-was…..a.gi..gi…girl”.

“Hyaa!” Ino threw Ice swords at Shikamaru but he just walked around in circles dodging them.

“Ugh you damn bastard keep still!” Ino says as she formed needles pointing at him.

Shikamaru turned and then turned back at her with an umbrella he opened it in front of him Ino laughed.

“Like that’s ever gonna protect you” she said the needles went through the umbrella.

“You’re gonna have to try a bit harder than that princess” Shikamaru smirked, “why you” Ino formed ice into a huge Hammer and swung it to Shikamaru but he disappeared.

“What” she says looking around “Over here” he says behind her,  she stepped on his foot and finally hit him. “OH shit” he swore getting up.

“Ho ho ho who are you calling princess know” she laughed, “You” he says and hit her slightly on the neck making her paralysed “h-hey t-that’s not….f.air” she said and fell on the dirty floor.

Meanwhile on the roof Sakura put both her guns on her belt and slowly pulled out a steel rod and whipped it out looking for Sasuke.

Who was hiding behind one of the crates, Sakura stopped to hear only herself breathing and the wind.

“Ouch!” she says as she looked at her arm it was getting worse and it was cold,  "Looks like someone’s tired already” Sakura turned seeing Sasuke.

Who was sitting on the crate she stretched her rod and whipped it towards him.

Graspibg it Sasuke was in front of her he was close to her way too close, Sakura swung a kick at his head but he blocked it with his hand.

“Hyaa!” she threw a punch but he caught her bad shoulders “OWWW”!!.

Sasuke looked at the injury and smiled “Vampire hunters huh” he says.

“Let go of me” she said in a cold tone, Sasuke looked at Sakura and smirked “you’re a girl aren’t you?” he says.

“It’s none of your business.” Sakura said coldly making Sasuke squeeze her shoulders she winced as the pain shot through her arm, he leaned closer towards her shoulders and licked the blood.

Even though Sakura wore a mask, her face was pure red, both hands on his chest she pushed him away, fuming in agnger she screamed at him.

"What the hell are you doing?,  Sasuke with blood still on his lips he licked it off making Sakura blush even more.

'What the hell is this? My heart it hurts why does my heart hurt' she thought to herself.

“I’ll see you later Hunter” he says when he heard the sirens “w-well I never want to see you!!” Sakura screamed.

~Morning~

Shikamaru looked at the girls he saw. Hinata blushing when she was pouring tea and the tea overflowed, Sakura on the other hand is swearing to herself and walking around the school cafeteria.

"Guys what happened last night?” Shikimaru asks “Last night! Last night a fucking Vampire licked me on my shoulders!!” Sakura screamed.

“Once I get my fucking hands on him I’m gonna kill him, I’m going to kill him and put his ashes in Holy water and put it in the church…or or how about giving him some sunlight when he’s sleeping ahhahah.hahahah………haha…..”

Shikamaru looked at her lazily and turned to Hinata as Sakura voice faded in the backround.

“What happened to you?” he asked “M-me?” Hinata pointed at herself Shikamaru nodded Hinata stopped and remembered what happened last night……… "HENTAIII!!!” she threw the hot tea at his head and ran “ouch” Shikamaru said.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THIS STORY CAME OT ME IN DREAM...................I M SO WEIRD :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.2K 24
Hinata's life takes a devastating turn when her family is brutally murdered by Sasuke Uchiha, the coldest member of the Akatsuki. Left grappling with...
23.3K 785 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
17.1K 376 26
The nights as clod as my heart. Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do wrong? Who is she... Her sent... It's inviting... I want her... ____...
383K 9.2K 66
Mika Uchiha is the heir to the Uchiha clan, and she hates it. Her father pressures her to be perfect, even after her brother Itachi comes along and t...