Boruto: Naruto Next Generation

By kibatama

As the son of the Hokage, it's Boruto's turn to tell the story! With his teammates and friends, Boruto goes o... More

Academy Intro
A Fresh Start
Road To Boruto: Genjutsu
Road To Boruto: Genjustu Part Two
Karma Arc

The Academy Begins

1.2K 14 3
By kibatama

"This is my story!" Boruto shouted. Everyone stared at him, like he was crazy.

"Boruto-kun, relax! Remember when you got suspended for two weeks for breaking the Hokage's stone face. Well, you're kinda not in the popular list!" Denki replied.

"Haha....I remember that....Jheez...my mama was so angry" Boruto said.

"Chocho, look who it is, Stupid Uzumaki!" Sarada said, as she walked past Boruto and Denki.

"Tschk!" Boruto said, angrily.

"Don't worry, bro!" Shikadai came by.

"Alright!" Boruto said.

Boruto, Denki and Shikadai entered the room and saw Iwabe. Iwabe was smiling at Boruto and Boruto did the same to Iwabe.

"Where is Iwabe Yuino!" A voice said.

"Huh?" Boruto said.

Denki saw a girl with dark brown hair and pink rose lips. She was very pretty and Denki couldn't stop looking at her

"Bingo!" The voice continued

"Wha-" Iwabe said.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Kita said.

Kita kicked Iwabe in the face and Iwabe fell on the floor. Everyone was looked at what was happening. This was Kita Inuzuka's first day in the Ninja Academy as she was suspended for 4 weeks, for trashing an abandoned building and fighting other kids.

"She's back... and she wants herself to get into trouble?" Sarada said, while pulling her glassss up.

"Classical Kita!" Chocho said while eating a bag of chips.

"Hey...K-" Boruto said, shockingly.

Kita went on top of Iwabe and grabbed his shirt.

"If you mess with my friends, I'll end your life!" Kita shouted.

"Get off me!" Iwabe said with his eyes closed.

"Touch Boruto and I'll show you your place!" Kita replied.

"St-" Iwabe said. He stopped and stared at Kita's eyes. He looked at her and started to blush.

"P....pretty..." Iwabe said.

"Huh?!" Kita said.

"Please stop fighting. We will be in the same classroom, so please get along!" Sumire said.

Sumire was the Class Rep of the classroom.

"Who the hell are you?" Kita said.

"....I....er....see...."Sumire said nervously.

"Are you blind? She's the class rep!" Inojin replied.

"I never asked you, Pale dumbass!" Kita answered.

"Kita, get off him! We are friends now!" Boruto said calmly.

Kita pulled Boruto's ear.

"Baka! I was suspended for 4 weeks! And you didn't even say hi or leave a message! I'm your close friend! I was studying and training For the last four months with mama! I have become more stronger but AT LEAST YOU COULD'VE VISITED!" Kita shouted.

"Owww....I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Boruto replied.

"Mhm..." Kita said. She stopped dragging Boruto's ear.

Iwabe stood up and both Boruto and Iwabe walked to their desk weakly.

Denki tapped on Boruto's shoulder.

"W-who is....she?" Denki asked.

"Eh...do you mean Kita Inuzuka?" Boruto said while touching his injured ear.

"Inuzuka? You mean the Dog Clan in the Konoha village?" Denki whispered.

"Yes. However, her mother is a part of the famous cat users of the Konoha village! Kita's mother and her granny are the only survivors" Boruto explained.

"She sounds...cool" Denki blushed.

"Oh....Talking about me? I see..." Kita replied.

"Kita, I was just explaining to a friend. Denki, meet Kita. Kita, this is Denki!" Boruto said.

"Hey! Nice to meet you!" Kita said, smiling.

"Er....hey" Denki, nervously said.

"I'm sorry..I-Iwabe-kun? I didn't know that you and Boruto are friends! I heard you and Boruto were enemies! I'm really close with Boruto..." Kita said

"D-don't worry!" Iwabe blushed.

"Stand!" Sumire shouted!

Shino sensei arrived. Everyone was behind their seat and Kita decided to sit with Iwabe and her friend, Metal Lee.

"Bow!" Sumire said. Everyone bowed.

"Sit!"
————-
The lesson ended and everyone was on their lunch break!
"Man, let's all meet at the hamburger shop!" Boruto said,while yawning!

"Yeah I'm hungry too! The lesson was boring!" Shikadai said.

"You were sleeping the whole time!" Chocho said, eating her chips.

Everyone walked to the burger shop and they waited since Chocho and Shikadai wanted to get a milkshake.

"Do we really have to wait?" Sarada sighed.

"It will only take a minute!" Chocho said while rushing towards the Milkshake Stand.

"I feel like getting a strawberry milkshake!" Kita said.

"I don't know why you came with us!" Sarada questioned.

"First of all, you followed us. I don't see why you are getting annoyed" Kita said.

"I'm not here for a fight, Sarada...Ever since I came back, you've been acting strange" Kita said, calmly.

"We're rivals now...since we both want to become Hokage!" Sarada said.

Kita said nothing.

"You're everywhere and I feel like you're stalking me!" Sarada pointed at Kita.

Kita goes closer to Sarada and raises her voice. "Why the hell should I stalk you when food is why I am here? What is your problem?!"

"Ask yourself, dead brain!" Sarada goes closer.

"What did you say?" Kita shouted.

"Guys chill" Boruto said, concerned on what will happened. They were in a public area so it would be a big fuss if they fought.

"Since both of them are still gonna be at each other's necks and Shikadai is taking long, why don't we play something, Boruto?" Inojin said.

"Cool" Boruto smiled.

Boruto was chasing Inojin and as they were chasing each other fast, Boruto pushed Kita by accident.

It was strange that Kita didn't reaction quickly and regained her balance since, she has the ability to avoid injuries and has quick reflex but, she got pushed and went on top of Sarada.

Sarada and Kita were so close that Boruto pushed them so they would accidentally kissed on the ground.

All eyes on the kiss between Sarada and Kita.

"Hey I got my strawberry milk-" Chocho got cut off from the kiss and said nothing but her emotion showed big shock.

Denki's lenses broke and Iwabe's mouth dropped. Shikadai couldn't be bothered to get in the drama and Inojin started to laugh. Boruto turned around and realised what has happened.

Sarada ended the kiss and crawled away from Kita. Sarada wipes her mouth and thought to herself:

"Of all people, Kita? I hate Boruto!"

However, Kita was blushing and was hiding her face. It was her first kiss but there was something else..

"Don't tell me she's......." Sarada thought.

"Why are you blushing? Don't tell me you liked the kiss?" Sarada asked.

"N-no! You're a terrible kisser!" Kita shouted.

"You bit my lip" Sarada said with embarrassment.

"B-but it's not that...well, when I was young, I promised to myself that whoever I kiss, I'll marry them and have dogs and cats with them..I..." Kita said with shyness.

Sarada thought to herself and Kita together and having several dogs and cats. Her mind instantly went into cringe mode. One of her glasses lenses broke.

"..." Sarada was lost.

"WELL, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF SOMEONE WASN'T ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT!" Kita's mood changed into blush shy girl to I-will-kill-you kind of girl.

Boruto was afraid and scared of Kita.

Flames were appearing through Sarada and Kita as they cracked their knuckles and had a small grin on their faces.

Boruto knew that was time to run.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 306 14
Welcome to the Mahabharat Lovers! (Cover design: @himani1411) This is a beautiful community, for all of you to join if you are interested in the Maha...
387K 14.5K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
10.7K 559 16
Ash Ketchum, Brock Harrison and Misty Waterflower are very close friends and have been living together since college days. Leading separate careers...
40K 2.2K 20
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...