THE FRAGILE LOVE- RAJVEER NAI...

By sidpreeti

Highest ranking #194 in FF 21.5.17 AN LRL FAN FICTION A story about two friends Rajveer and Naina who knows... More

《1》 CHARACTER SKETCH
《2》What are you doing here???
《3》You can stay here...
《4》I want you two to get married
《5》Now or Then...
《7》I Fell in Love...
《8》The Unexpected bond begins...
《9》The fresher's Ball
《10》ENCOUNTER
《11》His Final Breakdown
《12》The Bond we Share...
《13》A Step Forward...
《14》Is everything alright??
《15》Support Him for His Decisions
《16》An Unbreakable Bond
《17》Challenge
《18》The Next Move...
《19》Appraisals
《20》Duty Comes First!

《6》Its hurting...

1.1K 76 89
By sidpreeti

“So what should be your punishment cadet Singh” asked Major Nair. Thinking a little he said “100 pull ups if you did that continuously well and good, else you have to start over again”.

“Don’t you dare; not follow my orders Cadet, and in no time you will be out of the Academy” yelled Major Nair on top of his lungs, making everyone gulp. Everyone was looking stunned but they can’t speak. Leaving an orderly behind to monitor her punishment Major Nair asked everyone to dismiss, soon he to lefts the place smirking. Naina was left with no other choice to follow his orders.

Already her leg was paining, and now 100 pull ups were the big challenge for her. Somehow she started on the bars that were pointed by none other than Major Nair. If it was 10, 20 or may be 50 in number, it was not a big deal. But doing 100 was really a challenging task, moreover continuously. She was felling irritated to hell moreover that stupid orderly Major had left with her was glaring her as she was a traitor.

After doing 30 with no pain she continued but the hot weather and sweet beads forming over her hands was making it really difficult. She was cursing Major under her breath when she falls down unconscious hurting her arms. And the orderly beside her besides helping her left from there to report, that the task given to Cadet Singh was not yet completed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other hand…
Since the time Alekh heard Major’s punishment he was cursing Major and Huda, but he knew that this will not help them out. So thinking a little he moved towards the faculty quarters in search of Rajveer. As he reached, before he could knock he saw the door locked. “Where are you Raj we need help” mumbled Alekh. Again he was engrossed in his thoughts making a plan or other to contact Rajveer, not finding any way he left to meet his rest of friends other than Huda as he came to know in this short span of time that he was not the man to trust.

“Can anyone tell me where is captain Rajveer” said Alekh entering the Mess and moving to the table his friends were sitting. Hopefully the gang did not include Huda. “What happened Bro…” asked Yudi ignoring his question and earned a glare from Alekh.

Watching the urgency Ali replied “I don’t know… I have not seen him since morning”, to which Pooja also nodded.

“He is out for some work” said Suriji coming to their direction, but still Alekh was tensed and sensing his tensed look Suriji said “He will be here in some time, don’t worry have some coffee till then” and turning he ordered four coffee’s for the gang and left.

“What happened? Is it really important to contact Hero?” said Pooja out of a sudden. To which all the three guys passed an astonished look and soon she corrected herself “I mean Captain Rajveer”. But Alekh was in no mood to answer any one of them that why he needs to contact him, cursing time, he just wanted to finish the coffee soon, and made his way out.

Understanding his silence “Take it…” said Pooja passing him her phone under the table and he was shocked to see a Phone in KMA, so were others. “How come.., you have a phone in academy?” questioned Yudi and Pooja just wanted to kill him in her mind, but finally she said “I have my own ways…” and then looking towards Alekh she nodded giving an assurance and He left the place to make the call.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rajveer here has returned from his work and seemed to be quite happy… as a smile played on her lips. But soon the sweet smile vanished as he saw Naina lying on the ground unconscious. Before He could Ran towards her his phone buzzed in his jeans pocket. But ignoring whatever it was important-unimportant yet to be decided he moved towards her. Sitting on his Knees he was just about to call her name… but he remembered his surroundings and said “Cadet…” patting her cheeks he said again “Cadet Singh… Can you hear me”.

Soon Major was there too, coming in Rajveer’s Direction He said “She will not… Captain”, “What do you mean Major” was the only reply He got. “Can’t you see she is unconscious, Cadets like her should not be in the academy; that cannot complete a simple punishment for not completing their task”.

“Oh really Major… will you be please to tell the punishment” said Rajveer with a blank look. “You are asking me Captain” comes the instant reply of Major. Not to make the argument out of it Rajveer glared the orderly standing beside him, who in turn explains the punishment given by Major.

Rajveer scooped Naina in his arms not able to bear the wounds she had gotten; he left from there not before glaring Major Nair. Smirking major too left from there. He instantly moved towards his room and banged the door. Placing her down on the bed he called Shalini and instructed to leave all the work she has been doing and come to his room.

Shalini was taken aback by his behaviour, ignoring things she left for his room. Soon Alekh, Pooja, Ali and Yudi came to know that Naina is unconscious and they left to meet her.

Rajveer was worried about Naina, watching her in the state was painful for him, ‘what have you done, at times you are stubborn, brave and what not… than how can you be so…’ thought Rajveer and he came out of his thoughts when he heard Shalini’s voice. “What happened…” before she can complete, she saw Naina lying on the bed unconscious. While she was checking her, and Rajveer was keenly observing everything, the gang also enters the Rajveer’s room.

Alekh was the first one to ask “Ma’am what happened to her?” ignoring his question Shalini asked “What has happened? Before she became unconscious” and Pooja Narrated the incident and Shalini shook her head. “Physical exertion - it’s because of the punishment” she said looking towards Rajveer resulting in Rajveer’s hands turning into fist, “She needs to take rest as she has a little fever too, let her rest here only I will take the permission” continued Shalini, Rajveer looked at her in confusion. “It’s ok Captain no need to…” she trailed off the sentence coming in her teasing mode and to lighten up the mood of our Captain in a mere whisper that only he can hear that.

Few hours ago…

Rajveer, Alekh and Pooja were still in Rajveer’s room looking after Naina. In these few hours Rajveer didn’t uttered a word but looking at Naina from a little far thinking she needs to get fine soon. Even Alekh and Pooja didn’t talk much. Suddenly looking at the time Rajveer broke the silence “I think you both should leave now, as only few minutes left to light-out”. Pooja looked at Alekh. Alekh who was engrossed in some thoughts didn’t noticed any-thing.

Pooja patted Alekh and said “We should leave now”, to which Alekh nodded in a no. “I think you should leave Cadet as I don’t want you guys to get punished by Major Nair for not following the rules of Academy” said Rajveer explaining the fact.

After both of them left Rajveer took out his phone and looking at several calls from a number dialled the number. “Hey, sorry buddy but was busy…” said Rajveer. “What made you busy, I need to meet you I have a lead and I have been calling you since morning Bro…” said the Person from other side.

“I think you should come soon” said the person on the other side. Rajveer was silent but he didn’t know that his silence was also understood. “What happened? Is there anything you want to tell me” came the voice from other side. “I can’t come, you come and meet me here in KMA” stated Rajveer without explaining. “But why?” questioned the other person, “Just come I will explain everything once you are here” said Rajveer and cuts the call.

He was sitting near his bed looking at Naina holding her hands, admiring her beauty and innocence. His trance was broken by Naina’s hand movements, soon she becomes conscious. Rajveer went to the kitchen counter to fetch her water, after coming back he forwards his hand as a gesture asking her to drink water.

“Am I in your Room?” she asked and He nodded. “How come?” she asked and Rajveer was about to answer when he heard the knock. Naina’s face went pale, but Rajveer was calm and composed. He nodded in her direction as if he wanted to say ‘don’t worry… everything is under control’. He moved In the direction of window and opens it.

Naveen was standing there giving an annoyed look. Rajveer forwards his hand and let him in. as Naveen get in without any previous notice he just starts over his questions (A/N- like sister like brother) “Are you stupid or what you know I have to work undercover if someone comes to know that I am handling this mission with you; you know what can happen? But then also…” said Naveen in one go trailing the Last part, he was angry (though he can never be with his best friend but when It comes to nation they both were true soldiers), and anger increased with each passing second as Rajveer was standing there with a blank look scratching the back of his neck. “Will you say something or …” said Naveen who was interrupted by none other than Naina.

“Brother…” she said astonished, and Naveen looked into her direction. Looking her sitting there all pale he rushed to her and hugged her, Naina too reciprocates the gesture with love. After a goody good hug of the brother sister duo, Naveen asked “Was this the reason for your calling me here?” and Rajveer just nodded.

“How it happened?” asked Naveen (A/N- sorry guys) and Rajveer narrated the story. Naveen just cursed Major Nair and then diverting the topic asked Naina about his new friends. Naina blushed thinking about none other than Huda and said “Everything is fine here brother… but would you tell me When did you come? Why can’t you stay here? Why can’t I…” Naina was soon interrupted by Naveen who answered “I came in the morning only, and I am Here to meet you see, regarding meeting you daily, so let me tell you little sis… I can’t as I have a mission to complete”.

“You really are here to meet me… right” said Naina giving a pout to his brother “or…” and shooting daggers to Rajveer. Watching Naina glaring at her Rajveer said “I will go you guys talk” and left from there.

“Why you do this to him?” asked Naveen to Naina once Rajveer is out of the bedroom. “What do I do…, he just does what he wants never ever ask me for once…” said Naina explaining ‘today he also did the same carried me here in his room’ she thought to herself. “Little sis, at least now… you should not fight with him, and the anger you show him, I really sometimes pity on Rajveer” said Naveen with humour and they both shared a laugh.

“Now take rest… I will go join him we need to talk regarding the mission” said Naveen, “But I don’t feel sleepy…” explained Naina, “It’s ok take rest… you really need it” said Naveen and went out after giving a kiss on her forehead.

“Done?” asked Rajveer, “What?” questioned Naveen, “Pampering your sister” said Rajveer with a sweet smile. “Look who is talking… you know that you have pampered her a lot… right” said Naveen with a chuckling. “By the way I think you should end your Tom and Jerry fights…” he continued and Raj smiled. “If you are done, can we start…” said Rajveer. “Not yet… Just one more thing” said Naveen with a smiling wide, to which Rajveer raised his brows. “How is Shalini… did she missed me?” asked Naveen and Rajveer was astonished by his sudden query. “You won’t change?” asked Rajveer, “Never” answered Naveen.

After their friends talk they were engrossed in their mission related talks…

Before going Naveen bids bye to Rajveer when Naina “I think someone doesn’t remember he has a sister too”, Naveen and Rajveer smiled and Naveen said sorry and after apologising hundreds of times she forgives him, and telling something to Rajveer he left from the same window.

Rajveer was about to go in his living room for some pending work when Naina said “What was he telling?” and Rajveer looked towards her. “What?” “I asked what he was telling?” said Naina a bit louder, Rajveer replied “why you want to know”, “Because I want to know…” she replied.

“He was asking me to take care of…” he trailed of the sentence. “Of?” she asked again. “Yours…” completed Rajveer. “Hahaha… I can take care of myself” mocked Naina.  A few more talks were done…

After sometime…

“Will you please stop that nonsense… of yours I have never… asked you for any help then why are you… why you end up doing such things that it becomes difficult Raj, I never wanted to… I regret the moment…” finally Naina busted on Rajveer. “Naina…” said Rajveer composing himself who was taken aback by Naina’s words. “Just leave me alone…, never ever you talk to me until and unless it is much needed” ordered Naina.

Rajveer left taking a few things from the nearby drawer. And Naina too left from the room.

‘Why…why…why… can't you see ever my care for you. I always knew that the decision was something which changed everything… no matter how much strong I make myself to Dave your hate, it still hurts’  thought Rajveer to himself while his hands were having a diary and papers.

“I won’t talk to you I promise… but if I feel you need my help… I for never think for once regarding the matter…” he said to himself lying on the bench.

To be continue....

********************************
Sorry guys but I was really engrossed in some work.... I hope I didnt kept you all waiting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.9K 21
This is a very simple story with no twists and turns, no missions, no vamps, no secrets, a simple love story. Love between friends, Love between teac...
80.2K 5.3K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...
94.4K 4.9K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
7.8K 696 11
Ranked no 1 in #rn Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #c...