Deceptive | H.S

By onesecofsummer

Charlotte Smith was set a mission, make Harry Styles fall in love with her. He was heartbroken and she was fi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Read It, its important
Chapter Eighteen - THE END
Thank You
New Story!!!!!!!
Trailer!!!!

Chapter Four

171 0 0
By onesecofsummer

"Thanks for breakfast." I said to Maia while putting my plate in the dishwasher.

"Anytime." Maia chimed. "Can I ask why you dressed like that?" She said gesturing to my outfit. I was wearing a sports bra, shorts, nike trainers.

"I'm going to the gym, to work on my boxing. I haven't been in a while." I explained. "Well I better get going." I grabbed my water bottle and walked towards the door. "BYYEEEE!" I screamed.

I got in my car and headed to the gym. I was driving for around 10 minutes then pulled up. I got out and walked up to the front desk in the gym. "Well hello stranger." Katie the receptionist said. I laughed slightly.

"Oh hush up I've been really busy." I said and she laughed. "Is Adam free?" I asked referring to my personal trainer.

"Actually he's training some guy but he said you're free to join him." Katie explained.

"That's fine by me, I could probably whip his ass anyway." We both laughed. "Shall I head on up?" I asked and she nodded. "Was great seeing you again kate." I chimed.

"You too Char." She smiled. I waved her off then walked upstairs to the boxing room.

I walked into the room and saw Adam training some guy Harry. I put down my water bottle then made their way over to them. "Hey Adam" I gave him a hug.

"Well, well, well look who it is, Charlotte Smith. Where have you been?" Adam asked.

"I had a lot of things to do, I'm a busy girl Adam." I replied. Adam just laughed.

"How have you been Charlotte." Harry asked.

"I've been good how about you?"

"Pretty good."

"Wait you two know each other?" Adam asked.

"Yeah we went on a date last night." Harry explained.

"I thought you were still with Danny, Charlotte." Adam said.

"Yeah we broke up last month." I lied. Adam nodded signalling he understood.

"Lucky guy Harry, if you didn't have her I would tap that." Adam joked.

"I don't have her." Harry replied. "Yet." He added.

"You playing hard to get Char?" Adam asked.

"Of course." I laughed. "Anyway ladies lets box!" I explained.

"I'll let you box with Adam since I don't want to hurt you." Harry said. Adam and I both burst out laughing.

"You are kidding right." Adam said. "I think Charlotte will most likely hurt you, she broke my wrist a few months ago." Adam laughed.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that." I laughed. "C'mon Styles let me practice with you." I pouted.

"Fine but if I hurt you then that's your problem." He said.

"You don't need to worry about me." I winked.

Harry put on the pads and I put on my pink boxing gloves on. Harry held up his arms and I began throwing soft punches to start off to lure him into a false sense of security. Slowly my punches started to get harder until I punched the hardest I could. I saw Harry flinch a bit. "I am hurting you Harry?" I asked. He shook his head but I could tell he was lying. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. I threw one final punch but I didn't hit the pads, I hit Harry straight in the stomach causing him to collapse. "Are you alright Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah I am good." He smiled and got up slowly. "You are better than I expected he complimented."

I flipped my hair "Thank you" I said. "Are you ready to practice?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I put on the pads and Harry put on his black boxing gloves. I held up my hands and Harry tried to throw a punch but I moved. Harry furrowed his eyebrows but shrugged it off. He tried to throw a punch again but I moved. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked.

"Do you honestly think that if you were going to punch someone they would just stay still and take the punch? No they wont, they will move so that is why I keep moving." Harry nodded signalling he understood. "Right try again."

He began to try and throw a punch and I moved but this time he actually hit the pad. "Well done, that was better." He tried again and hit the pads again. This happened around three more times then we decided to call it quits. "Thanks Adam for the session." I said to Adam.

"Anytime Char, I will see you soon yeah?" I nodded.

Me and Harry both left the boxing room and headed down the stairs towards reception. "Later's Katie." She waved me off. Harry and I was just stood outside the gym.

"So do you want to grab a coffee?" Harry asked.

"I would love to but I am only wearing a sports bra and some shorts." I said.

"Personally I think you look great." He winked. "But if your that bothered about it you could wear my hoodie." He offered. "C'mon Charlotte, I really want that coffee." Harry begged.

"Fine Harry, can I please have your hoodie and I will go for coffee with you." A large grin spread across Harry's face. I put on his hoodie and zipped it up to the top. "So whose car are we going in?" I asked.

"Lets walk, Starbucks isn't that far from here." I nodded and we both headed down the pavement towards Starbucks. As we were walking Harry grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I was going to take my hand away but it felt nice, like it was right. I turned my head to look at Harry and he gave me a soft smile.

After around 2 minutes we were outside Starbucks. We walked in, ordered our drinks then went to a table in the corner. "So how did you get o good at boxing?" Harry asked.

"I practiced a lot, its what I used to do to get out my anger." I explained.

"Well its very sexy." Harry said and I laughed. "Can I take you on another date tonight?" Harry asked.

"Two dates in two days, Harry Styles if you carry on like this I may start to think you like me." I joked.

"Of course not." He laughed. "But you are very different compared to most girls." I smiled.

"So if I was to say yes to this date what would you have planned?" I asked.

"How about bowling?" Harry asked. "I can already imagine how sexy you would look wearing bowling shoes." He added.

"Well I'm not going to lie, I do look great in bowling shoes." We both laughed. "Okay I will go bowling with you."

"Great! Do you want to me to pick you up or do you want to make your own way there?" Harry asked.

"I'll make my own way there but thank you for the offer." I smiled. "What time?" I asked.

"How about 16:30?" I nodded. "Lets go back to the gym" Harry said.

"Okay." I smiled. We both walked out of Starbucks and Harry once again laced our hands together. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked.

"Doing what?" Harry asked.

"Lacing our hands together." I explained.

"I thought it was sweet, plus you didn't move your hand." Harry smirked.

"You're so smug." I joked.

"Thanks." He replied. We reached the gym car park and Harry walked me to my car. "Well I will see you later Charlotte." Harry said.

"Bye Harry." I smiled.

I took of his jacket and passed it to him but he refused to take it. "Keep you look better in it then I ever did." I blushed. "You're cute when you blush." He kissed my cheek. "Bye Charlotte." He then walked away and was just frozen. Why is Harry having a such a strong effect on me.

I put Harry's jacket on then got in my car and headed in the direction of the house. After 10 minutes of driving I pulled up at the house. I walked into the house and went straight into the living room where I saw Maia and Perrie on the sofa. "Hey girls." I smiled at them and sat on the other sofa.

"Hey Charlotte." Maia said.

"Whose jacket is that?" Perrie asked.

"Umm It's Harry's." I mumbled.

"Huh What did you say?" Maia asked.

"It's Harry." I said a little louder.

"When did you see Harry?" Perrie asked.

"When I went to the gym. Anyway as much as I love being grilled by the both of you I have to get changed for my date with Harry BYYEEE!" I quickly ran out of the room and up the stairs to my bedroom.

When I walked in I noticed it was empty. Where is Danny? I shrugged it off and went straight to my wardrobe. I got out a white crop bralet top, light denim shorts, a burgundy cardigan and burgundy low cut converse. After I had put all my clothes on I sat in front of my mirror and did my makeup. First I started with my eye makeup, I did a thick line of eye liner and a coat of mascara. I then moved on to my lips, I gave myself a nude lip to make sure it wasn't over the top. After that I curled my hair to make it look effortless yet it wasn't. I looked over my outfit and nodded in approval then grabbed my brown fringe bag.

I walked back downstairs and saw Eleanor was home. "Hey girl." I greeted her.

"Hey Char, you look nice." She complimented me.

"Thank you, I'm going bowling with Harry in about half an hour." I explained.

"Does Danny know?" El asked and I shook my head.

"I was going to tell him but he wasn't here." She nodded. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"I went for lunch with Louis." She explained.

"For 3 hours?" I asked.

"Errm we also went to his place and did a few things." El giggled.

I gasped. "Eleanor Calder and you trying to tell me that you had sex with Louis?" I said. El just bit her lip and nodded. "You only had sex with me and Danny last night." She laughed. I grabbed a tea towel and rolled it up. I slapped her arse with it. "You slut!" I repeated in a joking manor.

Eleanor also grabbed a tea towel and did the same thing to me. After around 5 minutes we both stopped and burst into laughter. "I bet you and Harry are gonna have sex tonight." Eleanor said.

"I think you're forgetting I have boyfriend." I explained.

"Yes a boyfriend who said you have to make Harry fall in love with you. What better way to make him fall in love with you then sexual intercourse." I laughed.

"Maybe." I winked. "Well I better get going, bye slut love ya." I blew her a kiss.

"I love you more slut." El blew me a kiss back.

I walked out the door to my car. I got in and drove to the bowling alley. After around 15 minutes I arrived at the bowling alley and saw Harry waiting outside. I parked up then got out. I walked over to him. "Hello Harold." I greeted him.

"Hello there Charlotte" He smiled. "You ready to bowl?" I nodded.

We walked in and both got our shoes then made our way to the alley. "I'm going first!" I exclaimed and Harry just laughed. I grabbed a ball and bowled it to get a strike. "Take that BITCH!" I screamed. "Oh yeah I'm a tiny bit competitive." I explained. "I hope you don't mind." I added.

"I don't mind, I actually find it sexy." Harry smirked.

"You find everything sexy." I said.

"Not everything, just everything about you." He winked. "You're just naturally sexy Char." I laughed.

"Whatever Styles, its your turn." I said.

Harry bowled the ball and also got a strike. "Game on Charlotte."

"Game on Harold." I smirked.

After around an hour on bowling I won and Harry was pouting like a baby. "Oh come on stop pouting." I whined and Harry shook his head. "Come on please." He shook his head. "I'll do anything." He look up and smiled like a little kid.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything." I smirked.

"Okay come with me." He grabbed my hand, leading me to his car.

"What about my car Harry." I asked.

"We'll pick it up in the morning just get in." I chuckled and got in the car.

After 10 minutes of driving we pulled up outside a house that I'm guessing is Harry's. "Try to be quiet when we go in." I nodded. Harry and I both got out and made our way to the door. Harry opened it slightly, trying to be as quiet as possible. We both walked in without making any noise however as we walked towards the stairs Harry tripped over a shoe creating a load bang noise. Not long after that four boys came into my view. These weren't just random boys, these were the boys of One Direction. Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" Louis asked.

"Boys, this is Charlotte. Charlotte this is Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn." Harry introduced us.

"Hi." I simply said.

"Now if you excus-" Harry was interrupted.

"So this is the famous Charlotte Smith that Harry speaks so highly of. Louis Tomlinson nice to meet you." Louis shook my hand.

"So this is the famous Louis Tomlinson that Eleanor speaks so highly of." I played along. Louis' eyes lit up.

"You know El?" He asked me.

"Know her? She's like my sister." I laughed. I could tell he was smitten with El.

"Well as much as I love this little chit chat, Char we must be going." Harry grabbed me hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Nice meeting you all." I chimed while being hurried up the stairs.

Harry pulled me into a room that I'm guessing is his. "Right, you said you would do anything to get me to stop pouting." I nodded. "Well I think you've realised why I have brought you here." I laughed and nodded. He wants me to have sex with him. "So will you?" He asked.

"Well I did say anything." I said.

"That you did." He replied.

"And I am a girl who keeps to her word." I explained.

"So is that a yes?" I nodded.

I am such a slut. I am going to have sex with Harry when I have a boyfriend. Oh God!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 16.2K 39
•Completed series• Alexis was bored with her life, ready to just disappear but life had other plans. Life also threw a boy band at her and she wasn'...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
4.4K 227 34
Melanie Reed has always had a rough time. After a terrible high school experience, she began to build up her wall. She never let anyone in, because w...
1.3K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...