Harry Potter: Harry Slytherin...

By littlejadelady

Dementors, and parents, and Boggarts OH MY!? while Draco's perspective of the wizarding world gradually begin... More

Cast
Chapter One: Birthday?
Chapter Two: Hogwarts Express
Chapter Three: Mission
Chapter Four: Past Revealed
Chapter 5: Buckbeak / Quidditch
Chapter Six: What are you Afraid of?
Chapter Seven: Marauder's Map
Chapter Eight: Sirius Encounter
Chapter 10: Thanksgiving
Section 1 (new)
Section 2 (New)
Section 3 (new)
Section 4 (new)
Section 5 (new)
Section 6 (new)
Section 7 (new)
Section 8 (new)
Section 9 (new)
Section 10 (new)
Section 11 (new)

Chapter Nine: Time Travel

264 6 3
By littlejadelady

Harry wakes up in the hospital bed. "wa... Sirius!?" he sits up and looks around eyes wide.

"he was caught harry." Ron says from next to Harry.

"what!?" Harry frowns.

"without Pettigrew nobody would believe your story." Hermione says. "even if I had been there it's a lot to try and ask anyone to believe. He'll be receiving the Dementors kiss at midnight."

"We can't let that happen." Harry growls. "Sirius was my families friend. My guardian. He can tell me about all the things I've missed." The large clock chimes its midnight bell. "we're too late!?"

"how far are you willing to go?" Hermione questions.

"I'll do anything!" Harry say.

"come on then." Hermione holds up her necklace. "if you really want to save Sirius then I will help you." she stands next to Harry and puts the chain around his neck. "I don't have time to explain." She pushes the middle of it three times and it begins to spin. A few moments later she removes it from Harry and puts it back in her shirt.

"what was that?" Harry questions.

"it's a time turner." Hermione says. "we've gone back in time to just this morning before Buckbeak was to be executed." She looks around. "what were you doing just before then?"

"ug.... Sleeping." Harry frowns. "I meant to see Hagrid before it happened but I slept in and missed it."

"alright follow me. and try not to let anybody see you." Hermione says.

The two make their way to the grounds of Hogwarts and then duck into the forbidden forest. Once there they way there way over to Hagrid's and watch as Malfoy and Jade exit the castle and make their way to Hagrid's.

"he really did go down to apologize." Hermione says almost baffled. "and there is myself and Ron." Hermione says pointing. "after we went inside the ministry showed up." she says lowly. She watches herself and Ron go inside the hut. A few moments later the ministry and Dumbledore begin to walk down from the castle. "why aren't we leaving!?" Hermione growls looking through the window. "come on Draco look at the window."

Harry looks at Hermione questioningly. "why would he look out the window."

"because he..." Hermione looks at the ground. "start throwing rocks. Now." She orders and picks up a rock and chucks it through the window hitting Draco in the side of the head.

Harry's rock flies through the window breaking a pot.

Hermione stops Harry from throwing another. "look they're leaving. Its fine just get back now so they don't see you."

Harry obeys and drops the rock.

The group of four from the past sneak around the hut and disappear back up to the castle.

"Come on." Hermione hisses. Then she leaves the safety of the trees and heads towards Buckbeak.

Harry follows. "what!? Why?"

"the ministry can't kill Buckbeak if they can't find her." Hermione replies. "come on help me get her untied."

Harry looks right at Buckbeak and bows.

Buckbeak bows back and stands up.

Harry pets her and unties the rope from the post. "come on now girl... we have to go... if you don't surely you may end up dead."

Hermione holds up a dead ferret. "Buckbeak look it what I have. That's right come get the nice dead weasel." She throws one of the ferrets and backs up a few steps. Buckbeak follows her into the forest.

"now what?" Harry questions.

Hermione shrugs. "what did you do all day after the execution?"

"searched the tunnels under the school for Sirius Black." Harry nods. "I spent all day doing that with Draco. When we got to the last one it was already starting to get dark."

"then we'll wait near there." Hermione says. "we cannot disrupt the chain of events. So we'll have to wait until after you have already faced Sirius."

"if you say so." Harry nods and sits on the ground. "but we still have hours before that happens."

Hermione ties the other end of Buckbeak's rope to a tree pretty far back and then sits with Harry.

"so what's the story with the time turner." Harry questions.

"Dumbledore gave it to me so I could attend extra classes." She replies.

Harry can't help it he just starts laughing. "Oh of course Granger only you would want to attend EXTRA school."

Hermione frowns. "yes well... it's a secret so don't go blabbing it to everyone."

"you know just because your muggle born doesn't mean you have anything to prove." Harry says leaning against a tree. "you try too hard."

"and you don't try hard enough." Hermione replies. "you've been living in a manor since the first year. I bet you feel so special. Most kids only dream of moving up to a fancy life after living under some stairs for 11 years."

Harry frowns. "on one hand your right. It was odd at first. but it isn't like I wanted to go back to my horrible aunt and uncle who don't even want to affiliate with a wizard. My aunt despised her sister... my mother... just for being magical. At least both your parents care about you."

Hermione sighs. "your right... that would be a terrible situation. None the less they are only muggles and they don't understand magic." After an awkward silence she shifts. "what is the story with Jade? She's a second year right?"

"yeah." Harry nods.

"Draco didn't tell me why it was so important that I try to find out about her past." She frowns. "it's like he was looking for something... some kind of connection to something that just... wasn't there."

"I'm not entirely sure." Harry replies. "I know he did have Snape test her family tree."

"and what did he find out?" Hermione questions.

"Jade is a pure-blood but her family have been through a sort of hell the past few generations have all died very young." Harry replies. "when Jade went to see Trelawney about this nightmare she kept having the professor said she was unlucky and that the aura around jade was making her dizzy."

"I don't appreciate the Divination Professor." Hermione frowns. "I think she makes fun of me when I'm not looking."

Harry recalled a few times during class when the professor had begun mumbling about her projects but refused to repeat what she had said louder for the students to hear it. Hermione had assumed this meant that Trelawney was making fun of her. "I'm sure that she has some degree of crazy." Harry says. "she's always on about something. Thirteen is unlucky... Jade will have bad luck... the school is in danger..." Harry rolls his eyes. "she thought she saw a grim in my tea cup, but I'm still here."

"well the grim is... what a black dog?" Hermione says cautiously. "maybe the symbol wasn't the grim but... was Sirius in his animal form?"

Harry stares at Hermione baffled. "your right... it could be that it wasn't the grim at all."

"well divination of the leafs of tea is... mostly about imagination... and she has a lot of it." Hermione chuckles.

"Look there we are." Harry says pointing at the tree as Ron runs out of the castle behind the past Harry and Draco.

"why is Ron there?" Hermine questions.

"his rat." Harry replies. "Scabbards is running off and Ron was chasing him." he draws his wand. "that rat is Peter Pettigrew."

"Harry sit down." Hermione grumbles. "you can't change the events. And you sure as heck can't let the other you see the current you."

"fine." Harry grumbles.

-a little later-

Everyone comes back out of the tunnels.

"what are you two talking about?" Hermione questions.

"he's telling me about my dad... and asking if I want to live with him once his name is cleared." Harry frowns.

Then Remus howls loudly and Harry looks away. "Lupin transforms into a were-wolf and attacks us... then a white wolf comes to our rescue... after that we split up into the forest I was looking for Sirius and Draco was looking for the wolf."

Hermione watches the battle of humans and a dog verses Remus. "this is horrible to watch."

From behind Harry the white wolf from the past springs forward dropping a wand as it leaps over the bush hiding harry and Harry's head. It darts out of the tree line and knocks Remus away from Harry and Draco. It hadn't noticed either Hermione or Harry in the forest.

Harry pick up the wand and looks at it. "this is... Jade's wand..." Harry blinks at it surprised. Then he sets it back down. "why does the white wolf have Jade's wand?"

"we have bigger problems." Hermione stands up and cups her hands over her mouth she lets out a long howl which echoes.

"Hermione stop what are you doing!?" Harry stands up and tries to stop her.

"I'm helping. Were-wolf have good hearing he'll think I'm another and come to find me." She howls again and Remus runs towards the forest.

"now he's coming looking for us!?" Harry says.

"oh yeah... hadn't thought about that... RUN!" she grabs his arms and pulls him deeper into the forest.

They manage to lose Remus and he runs past them. The two head back to the edge of the forest the way the past Harry had gone when they arrive he stops Hermione. "my dad was here." Harry smiles a little. "I'm almost sure of it. I saw him... he saved us."

"harry your dad is... dead." Hermione replies watching Dementors attack the past Harry and Sirius.

After a few minutes of waiting Harry can't stand anymore and he runs forward. "Expecto Patronum!" A bright flash of light comes from Harry's wand and the Dementors flee. "it was me..." he frowns. "I just saw myself save me... and though I was my dad." he says disappointed.

"come on we can't stay here." Hermione says pointing her wand in the air, a little flare goes up and then she leads harry the other way. "You'll be found by professors but we can't be seen."

"I know." Harry nods.

They make their way back to the edge of the forest where they left Buckbeak, but on the way they see Draco calling out to Professor Snape.

"I didn't know Jade was out here." Harry says watching Draco struggle with Jade until Snape came to help him.

"yeah she was in the hospital with a bad injury. Draco had a bad bite on his leg too. I'm surprised he's moving like this with such a bad bite on that leg."

"is Jade ok?" Harry questions.

"yeah for the most part." Hermione nods. "you can go see her after we get Sirius out of the hands of the ministry."

They go locate Buckbeak and they wait for a while until 15 minutes before the midnight bell. "alright let's go."

"I don't know where Sirius is." Harry replies.

"I do." Hermione nods. The two ride Buckbeak to the top of the tower where Sirius is being held waiting for the stroke of midnight to be Kissed by Dementors.

Sirius and Harry says good bye and then Sirius leaves on Buckbeak. "I swear I'll try to stay in contact Harry. When I can."

After Sirius is gone the clock behind them begins to chime.

"COME ON!" Hermione yells.

Harry and Hermione run down the halls as fast as they can and reach the doors of the Hospital wing just as the final bell chimes. She opens the door and watches herself disappear with Harry. "we did it." she smiles walking into the room.

Ron looks at the two eyes wide. "bloody wicked."

Draco sits up in bed and frowns. "how rude potter didn't even ask if I wanted to go."

"I didn't have time to explain it and your injured." Hermione replies. "You would have held us back."

Draco frowns and looks at his Neighbor. "Jade was unconscious in the forest..."

"I heard." Harry runs over to Jade to check on her. "that wound in her side... it looks really bad." He notices the rip in her robe and the blood but it seems the wound itself was already treated.

"I don't know what she was doing out there." Draco grumbles. "but I found her... I didn't find the wolf though. I sure hope its ok..."

"we'll leave you alone now." Hermione says. "we only stayed because Ron wanted to make sure you were alright after the encounter with Remus."

"we're fine thanks." Harry nods.

Hermione and Ron leave the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
30.5K 751 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...
10.7K 363 35
Elizabeth Evans is new in her 5th year at hogwarts. You can say she has a lot to own up too, with her parents becoming Death Eaters and her older bro...
236K 7.5K 23
y/n l/n was on her way to Hogwarts after years of loneliness and unanswered questions. Never knowing her parents who died during the war, she has bee...