IM NOT A FISH Grub! Reader x...

mitunaisnotafish tarafından

oh gr8 my first grub thing.. ok then. BWAH! This whole story was inspired by HighBloodLowBlood go check them... Daha Fazla

the amporas new grub..
wheres the grub? (short chapter)
babysat by the vantas
meeting sollux (short)
airplane trip
a/n
sick grub ,(sadstuck!!l)(short chapter)
airplane trip. part 2
swim lessons! (ANOTHER CHAPTER TO KEEP PPL HAPPY BCUZ IM TAKING TO LONG!)
words (short)
this story in ending

bathtime! (short chapter)

1.4K 23 4
mitunaisnotafish tarafından

After the vantas were out, Cronus drained half the water and placed you in the tub, supporting your stomach, he grabbed the soap and started to scrub your hair, you hissed and screamed. "Shhh it's ok (f/n)" Cronus said as he washed the soap out of your hair and picked you up, he grabbed a towel and dryed you off, you purred.
He walked to your bedroom and placed you in your crib, you whined, not wanting to go to sleep, Cronus walked over to you and picked you up, he started to rock you to sleep, Eridan watched from the doorway, being the emotionless fish he is...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.3M 85.9K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
3.2K 66 16
Hi my name is Aurora Hamato , I was just hang out with my brothers when out of nowhere a boy, who name was Casey Jones said that he form the futur...
482K 30.4K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...