My Best Friend's Baby (A Harr...

Per niallluver4149

Margo Gregory was just a normal girl with normal friend until her best friend,Harry, left and went to auditio... Més

My Best Friend's Baby (A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry not sorry
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New Fanfic
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 14

3.4K 59 4
Per niallluver4149

Hello loves. I started this chapter as soon as i published the last one but it's probably not going to be up the same day.

Margo's POV

"Your what?" Perrie yelled after a little while of just staring at me. "Thats impossible. You can't be pregnant. How could Harry be so stupid?"

"Thank you for not blaming it on me." Eleanor stepped closer to me looking at me from head to toe.

"Are you sure? You've never been late and then it just appears out of nowhere. When was your last period? It couldn't have been that long ago."

"July." I blurt out.

"Shit. Oh my god. Your at least two months along. Have you just been too busy to realize that your pregnant? Are you going to be that girl that doesn't know she's pregnant until she goes to the bathroom and a baby pops out?" She sounded like she was freaking out.

"Perrie. Calm down. Is there anyway you just had really short and really light ones?" Eleanor asked staying calm.

"No. I remember everyday on that calendar that i'm suppose to start it and i remember being with Harry on those days. I just need the tests to prove it."

"Then finish this all off and were go get them. You can take them at mine and Zayn's flat." I nodded crossing my arms.

"Don't worry Margo. You'll be fine. We're a family together." The girls walked over to me and pulled me into an Eleanor and Perrie sandwich.

"I know. Let's go see if theres going to be another person in the family." Eleanor disconnected from me grabbing her bag of my stuff and the keys. Perrie hooked her arm around mine and we followed Eleanor out of my room and we made our way out of the house. We left the house and went into the car quickly. Long story short. We were freaking out and we were rushing to find out. I don't know how to tell him if i was or even if i'll tell him immediately. They have so much to worry about for the next couple of weeks that it would be impossible. We parked the car and i got out rushing into the drug store. If the other girls were seen it would look terrible. I went in and got a test along with a drink before going to pay for it. The woman behind the counter looked at me weird when i put the test down and it made me feel terrible. As soon as she finished ringing it up i slapped down the money and grabbed the bag just wanting to get out of here.

"Are you okay?" Perrie asked when i got into the car.

"Yeah just the woman looked at me weird."

"Seriously? You can't be the only pregnant girl out there that bought something today." Eleanor and i both looked at Perrie like we wanted her to realize how bad it sounded. I don't even know if i'm pregnant an she's refering to me being that way. "Sorry."

"Can we just leave so i could just find out and figure out how i'm going to tell Harry?"

"I'm sorry." Perrie said guiltfully.

"It's fine. Lets just go." Eleanor looked back at me and smiled weakly before turning the car on and driving away from the drug store. We got to Zayn's house soon and got out quickly going up to Perrie and Zayn's room.

"We'll wait out here for you. Call when you need us." Eleanor said crossing her arms uncomfortably.

"If you don't want to be here then you don't have to. If your not comfortable."

"I'm not leaving you." She said interrupting me.

"She has me." Perrie interjected.

"She has both of us. I'm not leaving and neither is Perrie. We're going to be right out here for you."I nodded and took the box out of the bag and went into the bathroom.

"When i come out i might be a mom." I said turning around back to them.

"Good luck." Perrie said with a smile. I turned back around and closed the door behind me. There were two tests in the box and i took them both waiting for the result. I paced back and forth around the bathroom completely having a panic attack. I don't know if a baby is a good thing or a bad thing especially now when One Direction are at the peak of their fame. What would our baby do to it? Will it mess it up or will the baby just blend into their life like Lux? There was a knock on the door signalling it was time to stop waiting and look. I opened the door to let the girls in only to be met face to face but Zayn.

"Shit." I said in shock.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to tell him. Thats your job." He pushed past me and went over to the counter. I looked at the girls on the bed. They both mouthed a sorry to me. I shook my head turning to Zayn.

"So? Am i?"

"Yeah. Your pregnant. Should i say congrats or are you upset about it?"

"I don't know how i feel about it yet. Even with these tests it doesn't feel real."

"Like i said. I'm not going to tell him. Your going to tell him before he finds out on his own."

"He won't."

"Really? How far along are you?"

"You don't want to know."

"How far along Margo?"

"Two months."

"God damn it Margo." I flinched at the fact that he raised his voice. "Sorry but why did you wait so frickin long?"

"I was busy."

"With what? Don't answer that. We obviously know what you've been doing to get you into this situation."

"Did you just call me a whore? Perrie." I turned around and went into the room where i have the girls on my side.

"Zayn, she's our friend." Perrie said pulling me down next to her.

"I'm not calling you anything. It's not like i'm saying it's not Harry's. How are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me how i should tell him. Your his best friend."

"Just tell him. He's not going to freak out and think it's not his. You've been nowhere but with him or the girls. I doubt you got pregnant from my girlfriend." I looked at Perrie and laughed. "I know that funny but this is serious. Margo, i love you but you need to deal with this because Harry is my best friend and thats his baby."

"When would i have time to tell him when you guys are so busy?"

"He should be home when you get back. You can sit him down and tell him. It'll be easy."

"Your not the one having to do it. What if he had a bad day? I can't just tell him that we're going to have a baby when he's in a bad mood."

"He won't be in a bad mood."

"really because he's been kinda stressed already lately."

"Not today. I just saw him and he's waiting at home for you."

"Then who wants to take me home so i can see my boyfriend?"

"I'll take you. Might as well see mine too." Eleanor said standing up. I took a deep breath and followed her out of the room, said goodbye to Perrie and Zayn then went home. When we got back to the house Eleanor stopped and i got out but she didn't.

"Your not going to come in with me?"

"No. Louis' coming out in about now." I turned around and Louis was coming out of the house and walking down the stairs. "Good luck."

"Thanks. Hey Louis." I turned around and walked past Louis and up the stairs into the house. "Babe, I'm home." I yelled through the house putting my bag full of clothes down. "Harry?"

"Sorry, I'm in the kitchen." I smiled when i heard his voice. I truly love this man. I'm kinda happy that out of anyone in the world i'm having Harry's baby. I walked into the kitchen to see Harry cooking.

"Hey HarrBear." He turned his head towards me and his expression changed.

"Hey beautiful." He said with a smile. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Sorry i didn't respond. I was caught in my own world."

" It's fine. Did you have a bad day or something?"

"Not bad just drained all the energy from me."

"Then i'll make dinner and you could sit down and relax."

"No. I'm making it for my girl. Thats the reason i started making it."

"Fine but then after dinner we could relax and maybe to relax you in particular i can make you a nice warm bath." I have to admit i plan on it being him relax after finding out he's going to be a father.

"Only if you join me." I shook my head at him before going up on my toes and kissing him on the lips.

"Of course i'll join you." If he wants me to after i tell him. He went back to the food bringing my hand to his lips. "Harry?"

"Yes my love?"

"You know how much i love you right?" He looked over at me confused.

"Yes? Why do you ask? What did you hear today? Tell me where you saw it and i'll take care of it immediately."

"Nothing." I shook my head at him. "I just wanted to let you know that i love you more then you could possibly know and i hope you feel the same."

"Of course. Your the most important person to me. My number one priority is finding out how to get you stuck with me for the rest of your long beautiful life." This is my opportunity.

"You could just get me pregnant."

"No. That would be the worst thing to happen especially now. I'm too busy with work." I forced a laugh so he wouldn't suspect anything.

"But we will have babies right?"

"Yes. I'm thinking two or three. We'll all go on tour together even when your pregnant i'll got you a doctor or when we're on the road and i'll wait on your hand and foot taking care of you whenever you need me."

"Then when are you going to ask me to marry you?"

"Maybe next week when we go home. Maybe on stage at MSG. Could be anytime soon. Would you say yes?"

"How about you put the food aside and we find out."

"I'd love to babe but it's almost done and i'm hungry. Set the table and we'll eat quick before taking that bath of ours."

"Almost forgot about that." I said looking down guiltfully.

"I love you. I'm actually thinking of us moving out together by the end of the year and before i go on tour. Thats only if you want to though. I'm trying to figure out how to announce you to the world as the love of my life. If only management would let me do it."

"They don't want us together?" I let go of his head which made him look at me like he was guilty on his own. He turned off the stove and moved the food away from the heat.

"Come here." I stepped a little closer but it seemed like it didn't satisfy him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up so i was at his height. "I don't care if they think something about you that your not. It's my fault anyways. I love you. Thats all that matters." I kissed him as he put me down and even when i had my feet on the ground. For a second i forgot that there was going to be a person growing inside me. One that we made together. It was just me and him.

"I love you too. I just don't want to cause anything."

"You're not. The boys are on team us."

"Of course they are."

"Set the table baby." I sighed letting go of him and getting two plates and utensils from the cabinets and drawers. I placed it all down neatly on the table just as Harry placed the food down.

"That looks delicious." suddenly something hit me making me nauseous. "Oh god."

"What's wrong?" Harry asked worried.

"I just suddenly felt sick. did you put onions in that?"

"Yeah why?" I put my hand on my mouth and ran out of the kitchen, into the bathroom in Harry's room and started throwing up into the toilet bowl. "Margo? Babe?" he yelled coming into the room to see me with my head in the toilet. "Shit." he ran over to me pulling my hair back and putting the other hand on the back.

"I'm sorry Harry. It really did look good."

"Do you have something against onions suddenly?"

"They suddenly make me sick even thinking about them."

"I get it. No more onion in the house."
I laughed flushing the toilet then laying my head on his chest.

"If you want to go eat you can."

"I'll brush my teeth immediately after so you don't get sick again."

"And I brush my teeth now so you don't have to smell me." Harry laughed standing up.

"On the bright side we have a better reason for that bath. start it while I'm down there. I won't take that long."

"Do you like it hot?"

"It'll be hot enough with you in there but just keep it warm."

"Consider it done my love." he smiled turning around and leaving the room. I took a deep breath before getting up myself and going to the sink. I looked in the mirror then around the corner to see if he was far enough away before closing the door and bursting into tears. I'm the worst girlfriend in the world for keeping this from him. I pulled out my phone and started to dial a number into my phone. after a couple of ring Nathan answered.

"Hey baby sister. how's your stay at hotel one d?"

"Can you pass on a message to Nikko without Lily knowing?"

"I am at the house now and she's with Niall. why?" i sighed before just spitting it out.

"I'm pregnant Nat."

"Your what?"

"Pregnant. about two and half months along."

"Does Harry know?"

"Not yet. I want to check everything out before telling him." I lied. I just didn't want to tell him yet. Im too scared.

"Why can't Lily know?"

"She expects me or Harry to mess up. I don't want to have to hear her tell me that she told me so."

"Fine, hide from your best friend."

"Tell Nikko and make sure he knows he's not suppose to tell anyone. okay? just tell him that I need one of my best friends there with me."

"Okay I'll call you later sis. bye." he hung up an I just put my phone on the counter then went to make a bath.

"How's my favorite girlfriend?" Harry said coming into the bathroom an coming to kiss my cheek.

"Do you have others?"

"No,your just my favorite out of every girlfriend I've ever had."

"How do you like your baths? Hot? Warm?"

"However you want it to be. your the one who's sick."

"I don't feel like I'm sick. it's weird right?"

"Since when have you been normal?" I glared at him before stopping the water.

"Strip down to nothing and join me." I took off my shirt forcing a big smile from him.

"I love you."

"I know." I said with a smile.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
44.9K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...