Celebrity Crush

By liquidsmilee

"so Lauren, do you have a celebrity crush?" "Yea! Camila Cabello. She's so cute." More

01
02
03
4
Please read
5
6
7
8
9
Camren PLEASE READ TILL THE END !!!!!
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
hey there :)

15

16.8K 470 219
By liquidsmilee

"So you and Lucy broke up?" Lauren nodded, watching the girl play on her phone. 

"Yeah I guess. I mean I liked her, but I didn't love her, and we're still friends." Camila nodded typing on her phone faster. 

Camila: Why didn't you tell me !?

Camila: Hello?

Camila: Lucy!

Camila: FUCKING ANSWER ME 

"Camila? Camila... Camila!" Camillas head snapped up to look into the emarld green eyes. 

"Yeah?" She put down her phone, giving her attention to the girl, and giving her a polite smile. Lauren bit her lip, pushing her hair behind her ears. 

"Who are you texting?" Camila smirked. 

"A boy I met." Camila regretted it instantly when seeing Lauren's face fall. Camila shook her head, last time she did this Lauren stopped liking her. She can't let that happen again. 

She let out a small laugh, placing her hand on Lauren's. "I'm kidding, Laur. I'm texting Lucy and cussing her out for leaving such a beautiful, amazing girl like you." 

Camila smiled seeing Lauren blush and shook her head. Camilas phone dinged, she picked it up immediately and pressing the home screen to get to the messages. 

Lucy: You want her. You need her. 

Camila re-read the message, she nodded to herself and took a deep breath. She dropped her phone onto her lap, and turning back to a frowning Lauren. She smiled at the green-eyed girl, "Lauren?' 

"Hm?"

"You want to go out to the movies with me?" Lauren gave a confused look to the girl, Camila quickly shook her head. "No, like as friends. Too make you feel better" Lauren gave a closed mouth smiled and nodded her head. Camila bit her lip, feeling her heart swell. She was given a second chance to get Lauren. And this time she won't screw it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 25 3
Lauren and Camila growing up together, and falling in love or a friends to lovers au
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
1.9K 123 25
Lauren jauregui as clearly known as camila's number one fan in highschool. Yet, camila has a crush on her. The journey to create the perfect love was...
2.3M 51.2K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?