My First Promise || LEE MARK

By nana_moontea

Top #5 for lee mark (Reader × leemark) °COMPLETE° you have a crush on your neighbor since you were kids and u... More

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE
OMO~ I LIKE.....
I thought it was me.....
Night of cuteness
I like you, happy birthday!
My star and my Moon
Who is he?
Please accept my love.
My Rival.
The new girl.
My Jealousy.
Cheating?!!!
Mark's charms
The break up💔
Going back to you.
That was my reason
Cute things happen fast
The forest is too big
You are mine.

Should I confess now? HELP!

2.2K 109 59
By nana_moontea

Classes start...

Y/n POV

Gahhh!! I don't want to go to school.. I'm late... and now i'm still in the front gate of the school. Gahhh!! I WANNA SLEEP!

I walked slowly.

"y/n! YOUR LATE! and so am I hehehe, I cant forget what happened last time" Mimi said with excitement in her eyes.

"Ahh.. is it because you get to hug Jeno?.." I said.

"Hey! that's not what I mean't , WELL.. it was actually my first time sleeping over hehehe my mom didn't get mad, i'm happy!! I can't stop thinking about that .. and many things happened that I never done before. Thank you Y/N," Mimi said.

"I see.. *sigh* I also keep remembering something...that Mark already likes someone.. not me, Hahaha and now thinking about it.. I feel strange. Should I be happy for him? And support him? But... doing that makes me.. *sigh*HAHAHA Yes I should just support him I guess. " I said then my eyes are getting teary.

"Oh.. y/n, don't cry.... he's just a guy.. you know BOYSS.. well.. actually if that happened to me, I guess that would also be my reaction.. but you know your young. You can find someone, someone who would like and love you." Mimi said.

"Lets go" I said.

We both got into class and lucky, the teacher wasn't around yet.

~~~~~lunch break~~~~~

Y/n POV

I'm eating lunch with Mimi..

Im still thinking about it..Y/n! Stop thinking and eat! Gahh...

"Y/N!!!" Jaemin shouted.

"Can we eat with you?" Jaemin said.

"Of course.." I said.

Then they all sitted in our table and I didn't looked at Mark. I just continued eating.. Jeno sat beside me.

"Psstttt.. y/n, can you help me?" Jeno asked as he whispered.
"Please help me, I know I can trust you." Jeno whispered.

"sure... what is it?" I said.

"Let's talk later, after class.. let's go to the cafe near by." Jeno said.

"Okay.. I'll wait for you there.." I said.

"Ehem.. what was that?" Haechan said.

"HAHAHAHA I SEE LOVE TRIANGLE OVER HERE EHEM. HAHAHAHA" Jisung said.

"Hey stop that... that's too much" Renjun said.

Jeno looked at Jaemin.

"Jaemin, come with us later." Jeno said to Jaemin.

"Okay.." Jaemin replied.

"Hey, I can smell something fishy between the three of you! " Chenle said.

"Don't think to much Chenle Hahahah" Jeno said.

"HAHAHHA that's okay Chenle, we have the same thoughts." Jisung said.

Everyone laughed and ate well.
We all are done eating but we still have spare time before the classes starts again.

Me and Mimi went under the big trees to stay there for awhile.

"What did Jeno told you?, sorry .. i'm just curious..." Mimi asked.

"Well, He just asked me to talk to him after classes.. nothing else." I said.

*sigh* "I feel sick." I Said.

"Rest here, under the tree.." Mimi suggest.

I then fall asleep while sitting.

When I opened my eyes..

I saw Jaemin..

"Oh.. Jaemin what are you doing here? Where's mimi?" I asked.

"She told me you feel sick.. so I came here, Mimi went to the comfort room." Jaemin said.

"I see.. well I feel better now" I said.

Jaemin smiled.

Why is jaemin so concerned at me .. at least he's that kind of man.. who comforts people..
His future girlfriend is lucky.

"Jaemin what time is it?" I asked.

"Well. 5 mins before the classes start again." Jaemin said.

"Well I should go now.. tell mimi to go too, bye Jaemin. Thank you for the concern." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~Class ended~~~~~~~~

At the cafe

"Y/n!! .. Help me, help me impress Mimi." Jeno begged.

"Hahahahaha tell her first why you need her help" Jaemin said.

"Okay.. Cuz I LIKE MIMI!" Jeno said.

"What?, really hahaha good choice." I said.

"Now please help me, I will confess that I like her umm.. maybe on her birthday." Jeno said.

"Ohhh okay okay. Her birthday is on saturday, so you have much time to prepare. I have a great plan.." I said.

"NICE! Should we start now?" Jaemin said.

"I have a question, what is Mimi's favorite place?" Jeno asked.

"Its either amusement park or pools." I said.

"Oh! Amusement park is much better!" Jaemin suggested.

"I agree!" I said.

"Then amusement park will be the place for the plan.. thank you guys.." Jeno said.

After all the plans we talk about, we 3 go seperate ways.. but Jaemin and I have the same route so we walked together... while walking, Jaemin saw something that made him shock. Actually it's a someone..

He stopped and so did I.

"*sigh* why are you here?" Jaemin said, annoyed.

"Jaemin, Im so sorry, please talk to me i didn't mean to leave you and your father.. its just that-" Jaemin cut the woman's words.

"YES! I know, you love someone else! But why did you leave! ME AND MY BROTHER! After you leave, my father got sick! And my little brother is getting bullied because of YOU! now how do I suppose to give time to the person who doesn't even have a time for us?" Jaemin shouted.

"Son..."

"DONT CALL ME THAT! I was never a son of a woman like you, call me trash if you want. Just go and leave us again, that's what you always do." Jaemin said with annoyed voice.

Y/n POV

I didn't know Jaemin's problem, but now, it's clear to me that he has family problems, it's sad to hear him so mad.. I never heard him to be so angry to anyone.. he always laugh, he always smile..  He just hides all the sadness.

" lets go y/n" Jaemin said.

We left his mom.. she's crying.

"Jaemin, she's crying.." I said.

"Let her be, I-I just want to go home" Jaemin said then left me.

I didn't expect him to have a family problem with his bright smile.. Jaemin is such a nice guy to be sad.

I ran towards Jaemin, I back hugged him.

"Y/n... w-why are you-" i cut his words and told him " it's okay Jaemin"

Mark's POV

while walking in the streets.. I went to cafe, I kinda got thirsty. Then after that...

W-What?.. Jaemin and y/n?, Am I dreaming? This is a bad dream.

I saw y/n back hugging Jaemin. She never did that to me, I felt strange and I now can feel big heart ache in my heart.. GAH! NO MARK! I should not think like this. She is my bestfriend and I should respect her decision. Her decision not to love me...

I passed to them by just acting that I didn't see them.. Then when I got home... I felt empty and keep remembering what i saw.

Y/n POV

I went to Jaemin's house.

"Well this is my brother." Jaemin said.

"Hello! Nice to meet you! Are you my hyung's girlfriend?" His young brother asked.

"Hey, don't ask those questions... , No she's not my girlfriend." Jaemin said.

"Pfftt... i'm going now.."his young brother said. Then Jaemin nodded.

"You have a nice and neat house." I said.

"Thanks," Jaemin said.

"By the way, where's your father?" I asked.

" oh.. he's in the hospital.. he got his personal nurse." Jaemin said.

"I see, well try to visit your father often. I'm sure he missed you and your brother." I said.

"Well yes we do go visit him but only Mon, Wed And Sunday." Jaemin replied.

We talked for awhile then I went home too.

WAHH It was a big day.. should I talk to mark?

I opened my window upstairs and tried to stay and look if mark will also look.

But it turns out.. he didn't.

Messenger

"Mark, open your window!"
-y/n

"Sorry im busy for chatting, not now y/n."
-Mark

"Oh.. I see good luck.
-y/n

End of convo.

What's wrong? Why is he cold..
Did I do something wrong?
Well he's just busy..

Mark's POV

I feel sick? S-sad? I Don't know anymore.... I'm actually not busy, I just don't feel talking to anyone
M

ARK! Just move on!..... but moving on is not that easy.. moving on from? Well...

Moving on from liking her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...
97.6K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
9.4K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
8.5K 219 43
It's so easy for me, so natural Maybe I knew it from the first moment That I'm Gonna Love You.... Haechan College Au//Romance FF