A hoard of Teen Wolf fanfics

By youdothemeth

Requests are open. I don't write smut. But I sure as hell got close to it that one time. Older stuff is cring... More

Sciles; Poetry.
Sterek- Malec Crossover; What was he thinking?
Stisaac; Room for Improvement
Stiam; Lacrosse
Nightmares; Stiam, Sterek slightly implied
Sciles (Malia x Kira implied) ; I know.
Voiles; I hear you
Sciam; Breaking Bones (AU). Implied Sterek
A/N
Soulmates AU; Thiam, hinted at Scisaac
Soulmates Au; Thiam, Scisaac, Allydia, Sterek and Malira are all mentioned.
Voiles; Take my pills, and I'm happy all the time.
Sciles; I wear jealousy like he wears Gucci.
Thiam; Might go to hell and there ain't no stopping
Stiam, hinted at Scisaac; Eyes are the windows to the soul.
Voiles; Take My Pills And I'm Happy All The Time Part 2
Sterek; Say yes.
A/N
Sciles; Be honest.
A/N
Stackson; Are You Sure?
Allydia; Perfection.
Sciles; Keep you like an oath.
Sciles; Remember who you used to be.
ITS OUT
Stiam; Marking Your Heart.
A/N:
A Mix For You.
Thiam; I'll let you decide.
Thiam; Not here to say im sorry.
Sterek; Heavy.
Scisaac; Surfaced.
Sciles; Fairytale
Scisaac; I don't care where we go, as long as it's far from here.
Voiles; Breathe
A/N
Sciles; Red-Eyes
Thiam; Sorry
Allydia; She told me that she loved me, and she didn't love him
HOLY SHIT
Stallison; Words are knives that often leave scars
I dont usually do these
Tag 🎷
Thiam; Reach Out
Voiles; Everybody wants a hero, but I just want you. Implying you're less.
!!!
Thiam; You're in time for the show
Sterek; You don't reply
Malydia (past Allydia); and it echoes in the halls
Sterek; drugsandsexandrockandroll
Steo; 'Til you set fire to my atmosphere
ScottxVoid ; Nowhere to run from all of this havoc
Stackson; Even if it's fake
Jesus
Thiam; But Brittle Bones
Scisaac; i can be the cure to your loneliness
Sciles; you always managed to find me
I'm not dead, heres a tag
Woah
Sciles; Did you know you're on fire?
Thiam; Nothing but trouble
Thiam; im not really trying to impress
Sciles; tell me something true
Thiam; Emerald covered chalice
Briam; when you think
Thiam; If you can't laugh (you'll cry)
I'm sorry
Shook
Look at the mess you've made of me; Sciles
No fair; Scisaac
A/N
Tag⚔️

Scisaac, Allydia, Malira and Sterek; Cliché, A soulmate AU

1K 41 3
By youdothemeth

A/N:
This is a different type of soulmate AU. This will be my third type lmao. Imagine that Isaac and Jackson didn't leave and that Allison already had turned 17 before.....you know. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE TONIGHT.

Rules:
You grow up with no sign of a soulmark. Once, you become 17-a tattoo appears somewhere on your body.

Liam and the others aren't there yet- but Kira and Malia are.

-----------------------------------
"Meh." Scott said, unsure of what he thought of his soulmark. It was a rose, one with a petal falling and a few already scattered at the bottom. It reminded him of The Beauty And The Beast, and he was secretly okay with that. The tattoo was forged into his wrist, right on top of his veins.

"I think it's nice." Lydia said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, if you're a girl. I bet your soulmate is happy." Jackson remarked, laughing at the others 'misfortune'.

"Dude, It might not be a girl." Stiles whisper-yelled, making sure everyone heard him.

"Call the others."

"You don't really think it's a member of the 'pack', do you?" Lydia asked Scott, grabbing her phone from her bag and group messaging everyone to come.

"Just precaution."

----------------------------------------
"Why are we here?" Derek asked, no one thought it would be him but Scott just said 'pack'. So, here  he is.

"Who has there soulmark?" Stiles asked, looking around the room and ignoring Derek.

There's the queue for everyone but Jackson to put their hands up.

"Seriously?" He muttered.

"Show."

And then they took turns.

Derek was first, showing his lightning tattoo- which was placed on his wrist. For some reason, it looked like the Flash's symbol. Then Stiles freaked out internally.

Lydia was next, showing the flock of birds tattoo on the back of her ear. They took note that Allison had the same.

Then, Scott. That was the time for Isaac to tense up.

Stiles, with his identical-to-Derek's tattoo on his ankle. He chuckled under his breath at everyone's shocked stares. Before the questioning and shouting started, he said "We can do that later." Which quietened the teenagers.

Malia and Kira shared the same, a dagger. Kira's was at the back of her ear and Malia's was on the back of her left shoulder blade. People weren't too shocked at that.

Lastly, Isaac. He was hesitant, but revealed his collarbone; which had a soulmark identical to Scott's.

"SEE IT IS A DUDE!" Stiles shouted at Jackson, who swore a little 'fuck off' at the apparent older teen. "Respect your elders."

"Well, what do you think of it, Isaac? Scott thought it was nice."

"I didn't say that."

"Shut up."

"I thought it was cliché." He answered, also not caring much for Scott's quiet input.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
979K 37K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
105K 5.9K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...